Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Bones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Post by Bones »

slowsmile wrote: Are you sure that's Robswift?
I thought it was but with what LF has posted, it looks like I was mistaken :oops:
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I'd say 170959MM had a bit of a day, and the poor dear is so utterly bewildered that his pretty pieces of paper are worthless and not being accepted and he just doesn't understand, he rebutted their claims and stuff, WAAAHHH!

The dim bulb still doesn't get it either I'm willing to bet.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Bones

Post by Bones »

wanglepin wrote:
Bones wrote:Robswift and Maurkee from GOODF having a bit on a love'in session on WeRe Bank Forum
I do hope Mark Haining Ceylon is reading your last four posts Bones. I am only sorry bertiebert isn't around to see the shite that he and Haining have both helped to create.
It was my understanding that Pof E couldn't wait to go to court to defend the legitimacy of his cheques and his is bank (freeman legal services and all that). It seems he has the perfect platform to show his members how it is done. But no doubt, like those other tossers, Santos and Menard, he will steer well clear of any court room is my bet.
I have a feeling Ceylon won't care, as WeRe Bank isn't being promoted so much on GOODF, I think that particular revenue stream has dried up
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

Bones wrote: I have a feeling Ceylon won't care, as WeRe Bank isn't being promoted so much on GOODF, I think that particular revenue stream has dried up
It will be interesting if Haining is at tomorrows meeting - somebody in Nottingham has organised it - PoE doesn't organise his own meetings.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

littleFred wrote:RobSwift is 150976SR.
I should cite my source: WeRe private forum, "Posting on GOODF" thread.

The loudest drum-beater for WeRe on GOODF is Chong, eg 1st Credit thread, WeRe member 290280GO. Unlike RobSwift, Chong does use WeRe cheques.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Now this is interesting from Chong. This is the very first time he's said anything about having problems with his cheques. As far as he's concerned, everything's been paid off - including the car finance he took out, made one payment with real money, then tried to pay it off with a WeRe cheque. But - surprise surprise! - all his posts about how he'd paid everything off were lies!
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

170959MM @werebank wrote:And, as I write this, there is something else, which I can neither put my finger on nor satisfactorily articulate, but it disturbs me greatly;
I could tell him what it should be that disturbs him greatly..... but..... he won't believe me:
170959MM @werebank wrote:I sincerely want WeRe Bank and Peter to succeed, but it is of vital priority that our members are supported in the court room environment.
Yup... even after all he's faced, he's still not ready to face the reality that PoE sold him snake oil.

That, is what should greatly distrub him, the reality that:
  • He can't withdraw the funds he needs from his "werebank account" and pay his creditors directly with cold hard cash!
Yet, at the same time, PoE only accepts cold hard cash payment for his "services".
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Has it not dawned on them that Peter has no intention of going to court to help any of them?

For f*cks sake, he's literally told these guys that if they have problems with the checks, go to the forum and talk among yourselves.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Low wattage the whole lot of them.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

slowsmile wrote:
Bones wrote:Robswift and Maurkee from GOODF having a bit on a love'in session on WeRe Bank Forum
Are you sure that's Robswift?

When he first introduced himself on their forum he says he's from New Brunswick, Canada.

http://www.werebank.com/forum/viewtopic ... f3ac2#p619

He's also used the sig motorheadv10 beneath Rob - and there does appear to be a person active on a few websites with that handle.

https://www.thingiverse.com/motorheadv10/about
Motorhead is a guy called Rob Nevers in New Brunswick, Canada. He has his own discussion on Quatloos;

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=10309

He's going from one disaster to another.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

Motorhead is a guy called Rob Nevers in New Brunswick, Canada. He has his own discussion on Quatloos;

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=10309

He's going from one disaster to another.
Just read through that whole post, and to see him now falling for the Weary scam - AFTER already getting his arse handed to him on a silver platter (with all the trimmings) - is possibly one of the saddest things I've ever read, especially given that he seemed so close to seeing the light.

It's been said before, and I'll say it again: for some of these guys, there truly is nothing that will shake them out of their delirium.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Bones wrote:170959MM @werebank forum

Unread postby 170959MM » Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:56 am
“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.” Douglas Adams, The Long Dark Tea-Time of the Soul.
So sad to think that someone could be a fan of Douglas Adams and be that dumb.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Bones

Post by Bones »

notorial dissent wrote:I'd say 170959MM had a bit of a day, and the poor dear is so utterly bewildered that his pretty pieces of paper are worthless and not being accepted and he just doesn't understand, he rebutted their claims and stuff, WAAAHHH!

The dim bulb still doesn't get it either I'm willing to bet.
I don't think this is a case of a dim bulb, I feel it is more of a case of someone forgetting to turn the light on at birth

Bones

Post by Bones »

"Some nerve of these people."

Really ?

This comes from someone that has joined a fictitious bank, ran by someone that has absolutely no idea or knowledge of the "banking system", thinks cheques are cleared by just saying they are cleared and dreamed up two payment systems straight out of the massage parlor at werebank HQ "spit and swallow" - saying that we don't hear anything about spit anymore, I am guessing Peter's preference is swallow.
Bones

Post by Bones »

I really don't understand when they have multiple cheques returned, why don't they stop for a second and think hold on this werebank is just a load of BS

On a side note, Peter talks about he RV being potentially parked in Sainsbury's car park all day today.

1) Didn't we establish before that the RV was either not taxed or MOT'ed (can't recall which) ?
2) Doesn't Sainsbury's have a time limit for parking ?
3) As he still has his RV, why was he staying in peoples homes for some of the previous meetings and living it up in a travelodge ?
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

I just spoke to someone at Perry Road Sainsburys and explained that a group of people were intending to park their cars in the car park whilst they head off on foot for a rally at a secret venue nearby. I said that one of these vehicles would be a camper van. The lady I spoke to said that they won't be allowed to do this, they have security people patrolling the car park and she will let them know immediately.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Bones wrote:I really don't understand when they have multiple cheques returned, why don't they stop for a second and think hold on this werebank is just a load of BS

It is just simply unbelievable how these people go about their daily lives and the approach they take. Council Tax is even acknowledged on Goofy as being the most difficult one to avoid paying, not least because of the possible heavy penalties for not doing so, but that does not stop this moron sending in a fraudulent cheque to "pay" his/hers. Even more bizarrely they find it amusing when the Council call the cheque fraudulent, and then to top that pick holes in the arrears letter they get sent, they are obsessed with signatures but this complaint tops the lot :-
Dodgy council scanned headed paper
As has been said they will find fault with anything. Bet they do not complain about "Dodgy paper" when their Housing Benefit is involved or race to tell them it has not been signed.

Whatever planet they are from, they need to go back, just do not let any of them anywhere near the controls of the Mother ship.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

Its typical he plans a meeting in Nottingham the one weekend in ages that im in London :x
If i was in Nottingham i probably would have attended although i wouldn't have been able to guarantee that i would not have grabbed hold of him and called the police.

The man is a parasite as are most of those who are passing the cheques.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
hanlons razor
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by hanlons razor »

Bones wrote:I really don't understand when they have multiple cheques returned, why don't they stop for a second and think hold on this werebank is just a load of BS

On a side note, Peter talks about he RV being potentially parked in Sainsbury's car park all day today.

1) Didn't we establish before that the RV was either not taxed or MOT'ed (can't recall which) ?
2) Doesn't Sainsbury's have a time limit for parking ?
3) As he still has his RV, why was he staying in peoples homes for some of the previous meetings and living it up in a travelodge ?
If its out of tax by three months you'd be better calling nottigham City council vehicle pound. They remove and impound untaxed vehicles on behalf of the dvla. This would be a much bigger headache for Peter than a supermarket car park fine which he'd just ignore (if it could even find him!)
never attribute to malice that which can equally be explained by stupidity
Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Forsyth »

Bones wrote:On a side note, Peter talks about he RV being potentially parked in Sainsbury's car park all day today.
Referring to a vehicle as an "RV" is uncommon in British English and I read "The RV will be on Sainsburys car park" as meaning rendezvous.