The Crawfords Keep Looking For A Unicorn

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: The Crawfords Keep Looking For A Unicorn

Post by notorial dissent »

Chaos wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:49 pm he really can't help but prove how lazy he is as the message tells him right there how to rectify the issue :lol:
I've always suspected that Tom was largely illiterate, on top of being bone stupid, and his reaction to the original judgment and subsequent judgments pretty well bears that out.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by TheNewSaint »

Chaos wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:49 pm he really can't help but prove how lazy he is as the message tells him right there how to rectify the issue :lol:
If Tom could follow simple instructions to fix problems, he wouldn't have lost his house in the first place.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

notorial dissent wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:15 pm I've always suspected that Tom was largely illiterate, on top of being bone stupid, and his reaction to the original judgment and subsequent judgments pretty well bears that out.
You may have a point. This would also explain why it always seemed to be Sue who was dealing with the lender and insurance.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
MaritalArtist
First Mate
First Mate

Post by MaritalArtist »

Somone asked him if he'd done that on FB. His reply " I am not going to jump throught their hoops". So instead of simply fixing it, he blames the bankers. Makes sense :-)
That's right, The Mascara Snake, fast and bulbous! Also, a tin teardrop!
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

MaritalArtist wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:27 pm
Somone asked him if he'd done that on FB. His reply " I am not going to jump throught their hoops". So instead of simply fixing it, he blames the bankers. Makes sense :-)
You can't cure stupid :beatinghorse:
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

You can cure stupid, it requires either 2 large frying pans or one wooden mallet(it's personal preference as to which is used), it's just frowned upon by TPTB due to its outcome costing them a village idiot.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

MaritalArtist wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:27 pm Somone asked him if he'd done that on FB. His reply " I am not going to jump throught their hoops". So instead of simply fixing it, he blames the bankers. Makes sense :-)
Classic TC. Why should he waste 30 secs of his time logging into their free service to rectify this? Someone else should do it, while he sits on his arse and complains about his self-inflicted suffering.

Lazy, dishonest and selfish, right to the end. A FMOTL hero for our time.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:16 pm
MaritalArtist wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:27 pm Somone asked him if he'd done that on FB. His reply " I am not going to jump throught their hoops". So instead of simply fixing it, he blames the bankers. Makes sense :-)
Classic TC. Why should he waste 30 secs of his time logging into their free service to rectify this? Someone else should do it, while he sits on his arse and complains about his self-inflicted suffering.

Lazy, dishonest and selfish, right to the end. A FMOTL hero for our time.
He'll get far more mileage crying about the page being covered up by the corrupt banksters than h would anything he could possibly put on the page itself.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Success !!1!!

"38 Degrees is unable to host petitions that make claims that arent backed up by evidence, or are potentially libellous"

:beatinghorse:
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Anyone have an address for me to share this with
Flash and shrinking it lost some detail, for those not aware of the "promotion" it says "share a Coke.com with" just above the name.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Penny Wise
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Penny Wise »

I note that the Crawfords FB group has lost one of its admin and hundreds of members.
Wanna balloon?
Philsilkstone
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by Philsilkstone »

Penny Wise wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:20 am I note that the Crawfords FB group has lost one of its admin and hundreds of members.
Which group and which admin has left?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Penny Wise wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:20 am I note that the Crawfords FB group has lost one of its admin and hundreds of members.
Has it gone then?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Penny Wise
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Penny Wise »

Philsilkstone wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:33 pm
Eviction Fraud of the Bank

It is used to have 4 admins. Tom, Craig, Amanda and someone that I can't remember the name of now. Now it is just ruled by the Crawfords. They had well over 4000 members at one time and this has continued to drop 3770 this morning and 3769 now, people leave their little circus on a daily basis

https://www.facebook.com/groups/531131453679786/
Wanna balloon?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Penny Wise wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:51 pm
Philsilkstone wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:33 pm
Eviction Fraud of the Bank

It is used to have 4 admins. Tom, Craig, Amanda and someone that I can't remember the name of now. Now it is just ruled by the Crawfords. They had well over 4000 members at one time and this has continued to drop 3770 this morning and 3769 now, people leave their little circus on a daily basis

https://www.facebook.com/groups/531131453679786/
More likely just people having forgotten it exists and then doing some cleanup. How many actual active posts?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

This is a group for people to stand in solidarity to save Tom and Sue Crawford from eviction.
So, how's that going?
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

A new role for Tom Crawfraud: mourner in chief...
Tom Crawford
Yesterday at 11:29 ·

It is very sad news to hear that Wendy Hirst has passed away today.
She was a remarkable woman; she travelled this country giving what she could to support those that were being downtrodden.

She was an inspiration to us all, she had little but gave a lot and we should all follow Wendy's example as she tried to make a difference.
Condolences to Wendys family and friends.

God bless you Wendy, you will always be remembered by my family and myself.
xxx
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

He Who Knows wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:21 pm A new role for Tom Crawfraud: mourner in chief...
Tom Crawford
Yesterday at 11:29 ·

It is very sad news to hear that Wendy Hirst has passed away today.
She was a remarkable woman; she travelled this country giving what she could to support those that were being downtrodden.

She was an inspiration to us all, she had little but gave a lot and we should all follow Wendy's example as she tried to make a difference.
Condolences to Wendys family and friends.

God bless you Wendy, you will always be remembered by my family and myself.
xxx
anything for attention after being 2 hrs late to the party he wasn't invited to

https://www.facebook.com/wendums
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Speaking of parties Wendy missed one too;
Wendy Hirst
I am waiting for a massive party when Tom Sue and all injured parties get their compensation and damages.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Burnaby49 wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:22 pm Speaking of parties Wendy missed one too;
Wendy Hirst
I am waiting for a massive party when Tom Sue and all injured parties get their compensation and damages.
I would argue she knew that party was never going to happen and decided it was OK to leave.