Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Skeleton
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Post by Skeleton »

Forsyth wrote:
Bones wrote:On a side note, Peter talks about he RV being potentially parked in Sainsbury's car park all day today.
Referring to a vehicle as an "RV" is uncommon in British English and I read "The RV will be on Sainsburys car park" as meaning rendezvous.
As he is ex Army that is exactly what he meant.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Bones

Post by Bones »

Forsyth wrote:
Bones wrote:On a side note, Peter talks about he RV being potentially parked in Sainsbury's car park all day today.
Referring to a vehicle as an "RV" is uncommon in British English and I read "The RV will be on Sainsburys car park" as meaning rendezvous.
You are right and as I am English, I have no excuse :oops: except I watch to much american tv
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

I don't have the time I used to have to keep up with the legions of crazy we post about on Quatloos, but I wanted to thank everyone for keeping this thread so up to date and posting screenshots of the forum posts. It makes it easy to keep up to date all in once place.

For anyone who wants to read more about how this scam is infiltrating the US, though, you might also pursue this thread on Fogbow: http://thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=7731. The main promoter of the bad check scam in the US is a guy name Willie Collins. Willie hosts a 5 night a week conference call on NESARA (that is an entire - but related - bucket of crazy). He has over the past month or two been a huge advocate of WeRe bank. You can search the thread for some of the hilarious mentions. You have his followers calling in all excited about getting their check books, and then when they say the checks don't work Willie tells them its because they didn't follow the process right.

I consider Quatloos and Fogbow to be sister cites in the sovereign citizen area of scamming, so it is worth a look if you have the time. We have a lot of cross-over membership.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

LightinDarkness wrote:....NESARA (that is an entire - but related - bucket of crazy).
Oh yes, that scores 110% crazy on my gauges.....

Some NESARA supporters also make the claim that otherworldly beings are working to get NESARA announced. These include a "channeled" cosmic being called "Hatonn" (an android Pleiadean), and another named Sananda. According to some Ascended Master Teaching proponents such as Joshua David Stone, Sheldan Nidle, and Luis Prada, Sananda is the "galactic name" of Ascended Master Jesus, which he uses in his role as Commander-in-Chief of the Ashtar Command flying saucer fleet. Pallas Athena is regarded as being the Vice-Commander of the saucer fleet. Ashtar (Ashtar Sheran) is regarded in these teachings as being third-in-command. Saint Germain, an Ascended Master borrowed from the I AM Movement and the Church Universal and Triumphant, along with benevolent aliens from the Galactic Federation, are also frequently mentioned (most prominently by Nidle) as working towards the NESARA announcement. The designation of George W. Bush as a disguised reptilian often co-occurs with this claim. Goodwin has claimed that Ascended Master Saint Germain has come down from the etheric plane to physically meet with heads of banks and world leaders regarding the NESARA announcement.

The prominence of failed prophecy also lends support to the cult theory. NESARA supporters often tell their readers that the NESARA announcement is going to happen in a matter of days. These claims have been made too many times to enumerate, without ever coming to fruition. According to the documentary Waiting For NESARA, the claim was also made prior to March 2003 that George Bush was planning the war with Iraq only to further delay the NESARA announcement.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NESARA
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Do we know haw the planned meet went?
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

LightinDarkness wrote:I don't have the time I used to have to keep up with the legions of crazy we post about on Quatloos, but I wanted to thank everyone for keeping this thread so up to date and posting screenshots of the forum posts. It makes it easy to keep up to date all in once place.

For anyone who wants to read more about how this scam is infiltrating the US, though, you might also pursue this thread on Fogbow:
I just started reading this thread from Fogbow concerning P of E/WeRe bank
http://thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=7954
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
Some NESARA supporters also make the claim that otherworldly beings are working to get NESARA announced. These include a "channeled" cosmic being called "Hatonn" (an android Pleiadean), and another named Sananda. According to some Ascended Master Teaching proponents such as Joshua David Stone, Sheldan Nidle, and Luis Prada, Sananda is the "galactic name" of Ascended Master Jesus [snippage]

And Elizabeth Clare Prophet scarcely rates a footnote anymore.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Skeleton wrote:Do we know haw the planned meet went?
No word, yet. Given the lack of publicity (Peter didn't bother to mention it on the WeRe Bank website or private forum), attendance may have been poor.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

littleFred wrote:
Skeleton wrote:Do we know haw the planned meet went?
No word, yet. Given the lack of publicity (Peter didn't bother to mention it on the WeRe Bank website or private forum), attendance may have been poor.
Or it did not go ahead, given Sainsbury's were told they were coming, i do find it strange there has been no mention of it.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Not so much as a squeak. No doubt one person will post later that thousands of people attended and it was a great meeting. :haha:
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Bones wrote:Not so much as a squeak. No doubt one person will post later that thousands of people attended and it was a great meeting. :haha:
I passed by a little before the meeting time (off on a different mission in the area) & rubber necked on the way past.

I did see one or two people there, but it's a supermarket carpark so that's probably to be expected, & they may well have just been innocent shoppers. I didn't see any familiar faces, but then again I was a little early, & travelling in a van, so wasn't really expecting to see that much.

That, I'm afraid, is the extent of my report on this one. I did suggest stopping for a few minutes to further investigate, but you have to see it from my friends perspective

"You want to hang out in a Sainsbury's carpark looking for idiots wanting to attend a meeting of a fake bank?"

It's a hard sell, & he wasn't buying.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

NG3 wrote:
Bones wrote:Not so much as a squeak. No doubt one person will post later that thousands of people attended and it was a great meeting. :haha:
I passed by a little before the meeting time (off on a different mission in the area) & rubber necked on the way past.

I did see one or two people there, but it's a supermarket carpark so that's probably to be expected, & they may well have just been innocent shoppers. I didn't see any familiar faces, but then again I was a little early, & travelling in a van, so wasn't really expecting to see that much.

That, I'm afraid, is the extent of my report on this one. I did suggest stopping for a few minutes to further investigate, but you have to see it from my friends perspective

"You want to hang out in a Sainsbury's carpark looking for idiots wanting to attend a meeting of a fake bank?"

Nothing from POE on Facebook or YT, we were promised a video of the "meeting." Thanks to yourself and Bones for the info.

I guess said meeting never happened, pity, I was hoping it went ahead and he dropped himself even further in it.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Videos of Peter's epic 3-hour sessions usually took a couple of days to be published. I think that Bertie made them.

I suspect we will never hear anything about this (non-)meeting.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

NG3 wrote:That, I'm afraid, is the extent of my report on this one. I did suggest stopping for a few minutes to further investigate, but you have to see it from my friends perspective

Your friend just has no sense of adventure, or humor, I'm not sure which is paramount here.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

notorial dissent wrote: Your friend just has no sense of adventure, or humor, I'm not sure which is paramount here.
I'd plump for lack of adventure, I mean they obviously have a sense of humour, as demonstrated by befriending me.

In their defence I need sensible & grounded friends to offset my own over inflated sense of adventure.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

The meeting was apparently a TOTAL SUCCESS!!

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... 9179700768
THE NOTTINGHAM MEETING WAS A TOTAL SUCCESS!
THE SHILLS EVEN PHONED SAINSBURY'S AND TRIED TO HAVE US BANNED FROM MEETING ON THEIR CAR PARK - AND TO quote "prevent us interacting with their customers!" WHAT A LARF. THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT THEY HAVE BEEN "runed" and their personal lives are about to begin to fall apart around their mischievous spinning little heads.
ANYWAY MORE TO COME - THOSE THAT WERE THERE HEARD IT FROM THE HORSE'S MOUTH AND THOSE THAT COULDN'T OR DIDN'T COME MISSED OUT ON A GREAT UNVEILING.
NEXT MEETING WILL BE IN AROUND 2 WEEKS TIME AND AFTER THAT WEEKLY - NUMBERS ARE GROWING
longdog

Post by longdog »

mufc1959 wrote:
and their personal lives are about to begin to fall apart around their mischievous spinning little heads.
And how I wonder does he think that's going to happen? Is he going to get a court order to obtain their IP addresses and drag them before his very own 'common law court of record'? :shrug: :haha:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
longdog

Post by longdog »

Oh... I was right... :haha:

THIS IS MOST EXCELLENT NEWS [IF YOU SEE WHAT IS BEING COMMUNICATED HERE] - THE ADMINISTRATIVE COURTS ARE BEING TORN DOWN AND WE REQUIRE ReMembers to ReBuild them....if you want to be a part then JOIN ReMovement!

The International Common Law Court of Record 750181 - [yes the same number on the WeRe Bank cheques SORT CODE],is the very same court that will be looking after the "trials of accountability" for the shills and paid lackeys" of the SServices trying to derail us...so that's just a "heads up on the dialing code for them!"

OPERATION JUDGE'S DREAD HAS BEEN INVOKED
DO NOT ALLOW THE JUDGE/MAGISTRATE TO HOOD-WINK YOU- YOU ARE NOT IN A COURT - YOU ARE IN A KANGAROO COURT RUN BY COMPROMISED RENT COLLECTORS.

DO NOT ALLOW HIM/THEM TO CONVENE THE COURT - USE CREATIVE DISSENT FOR ALL YOU'RE WORTH

THEY MUST NOT BE ALLOWED TO CONTINUE TO STITCH YOU UP VIA THEIR PRESUMPTIONS FOLLOWED BY YOUR AQUIESCENCE

JOIN ReMovement NOw - The bind rune is loaded.
It is charged with the most neutralizing energies imaginable
The Clerk - The Judge (so called) and the Plaintiffs/ claimants legal team will all be "runed!"

All you have to do is ASK -
And an ASK = Archetypal Symbol Code and there are 8 of them encoded into the 1 BIND [Re] Rune...You wanted a FOE DESTROYER...well man up and get on board. Here it it!
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Great! The meeting was a "TOTAL SUCCESS!" So we can now look forward to watching the video of this great event.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

longdog wrote:
mufc1959 wrote:
and their personal lives are about to begin to fall apart around their mischievous spinning little heads.
And how I wonder does he think that's going to happen? Is he going to get a court order to obtain their IP addresses and drag them before his very own 'common law court of record'? :shrug: :haha:
He promised that we were going to be blown to the four corners of the earth weeks ago. Looks like he is incapable of following through with his threats. He's all mouth. Bring it on, Petey Boy.....if you can.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.