The comedy court of Common Law

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

mufc1959
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The comedy court of Common Law

Post by mufc1959 »

longdog wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:45 pm
I'm most worried by the choice of that stupid, italic, quasi-script font. Who the fuck thought that was a good idea? As the ex partner of a print artist I can say with some certainty that the only choice in fonts is between Times New Roman (wrong) or Arial (right). Choosing anything other than them or a close relation makes you look like a complete wanker. It's the natural successor to green ink.
At least it's not Comic Sans.
rosy

Post by rosy »

mufc1959 wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:32 pm

At least it's not Comic Sans.
Damned with faint praise!
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

exiledscouser wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:12 pm You are right. I’m not too keen on doxxing folk but follow this link;

https://www.commonlawcourt.com/wp-conte ... nt-AMG.pdf
Good grief. If you had to guess which house was involved, the clues are all there -
https://goo.gl/maps/QXwngCKuGJk
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
TheHallouminati
First Mate
First Mate

Post by TheHallouminati »

Wouldn't commission any building work off him having seen what he's done to his bungalow
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:06 pm
exiledscouser wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:12 pm You are right. I’m not too keen on doxxing folk but follow this link;

https://www.commonlawcourt.com/wp-conte ... nt-AMG.pdf
Good grief. If you had to guess which house was involved, the clues are all there -
https://goo.gl/maps/QXwngCKuGJk
Please don’t confuse me with Liam Neeson but it’s amazing what sending in the Yellow Man achieves on Google Maps.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

TheHallouminati wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:27 am Wouldn't commission any building work off him having seen what he's done to his bungalow
The streetview picture I saw was 9 years old. Maybe I was looking at the wrong house (rubbish in the front garden) or maybe you have a more up to date version.
Tevildo
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Tevildo »

Nice Wolseley Hornet at nubmer 28. Neelu's neighbour had, I believe, an A40; do the reptilians all drive classic cars? As conspiracy correlations go, I've seen flimsier...
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

The latest wheeze, register your company with the CLC, for £50 a month. PoE was never this bright, no need to print cheque books or payment cards. It has to be getting close to the stage that this is turning into a racket.

https://www.commonlawcourt.com/companies-registration/
longdog

Post by longdog »

Only £50 per month compared to a truly oppressive one off payment of £12 to the evil government... Another bargain.

I wonder how long it'll be before they notice the Common Law Play Court™ is a money making scam.

I'm assuming this new endeavour is just something to keep HHJ Smith J busy now he can't send out summonses for fear of further criminal charges.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Might just give you an idea of how many really gullible lugs they have loitering about. I just can't imagine there are that many hangers on who actually have corporations or the money to shell out for this latest con.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Well, he did get smart enough that now you have to be a previously recognized (and all paid up with you common law other stuffs) to register your common law company. So it puts a little kink in my plan of registering a few endeavors of my own for all the great benefits.

How successful can a scam that as its root cause it not paying going to be when they get to requiring you to pay higher rates to them for nothing than the ebil gubmint wants you to pay for legitimate services.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

mufc1959 wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:14 pm "Don't tell him, Pike!"

Another stunning win for the CLC.
At a Magistrate's Court near you soon ... https://www.commonlawcourt.com/forums/t ... -arrested/
J P of the family G" wrote:omg thank you so much im in uxbridge mags court on the 12th of feb 2019. and although ive learned and registered on clc im still quite a novice at this . im in uxbridge cowley ub83sq they’ve taken my truck and sent me 2 threatening letters about paying to get it back which i have managed to de4lay by quoting im innocent until proven guilty. 01895435469 is my home number . i would welcome advise please and surport at court if anyones free as im nervous that my knowledge and rights will be ignored yet again . many regards j p g .
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Oh. It's her. That video had me giggling the first time I saw it.

"Stupid is as stupid does"!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

And the most ironic of comments;
Well done for standing your ground and explaining the error their ways to these uneducated constables, who don’t understand what their jobs are. Ignorance of the LAW is no excuse.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

That should be a training video for all police, if you come across this nonsense, give them a reasonable chance to comply, then arrest them. Talking reasonably does not work.
TheHallouminati
First Mate
First Mate

Post by TheHallouminati »

Numpty woman says:
after 30 mins of refusing to surrender to there jurisdiction of acts and statues they tricked me into logging into the clc and as soon as they saw my name pop up they arrested me ..

But the real "Don't tell em Pike" moment came 27mins in when she revealed her son's name, Nile, when trying to log into Common Law Court website, "Doesn't wanna let me in, Nile".

The police dealt with this superbly, patiently hoisting them by their own petards...
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

aesmith wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:26 pm
At a Magistrate's Court near you soon ... https://www.commonlawcourt.com/forums/t ... -arrested/
J P of the family G" wrote:omg thank you so much im in uxbridge mags court on the 12th of feb 2019. and although ive learned and registered on clc im still quite a novice at this . im in uxbridge cowley ub83sq they’ve taken my truck and sent me 2 threatening letters about paying to get it back which i have managed to de4lay by quoting im innocent until proven guilty. 01895435469 is my home number . i would welcome advise please and surport at court if anyones free as im nervous that my knowledge and rights will be ignored yet again . many regards j p g .
Some cracking advice for our hapless victim from the CLC forum.
There is no court it’s an ‘Administrative court’ and has no jurisdiction over the living man period! You need to establish the jurisdiction of the court by asking the court clerk if the court is an Administrative Court or a constitutional court de jure i.e. is there a jury present and will the jury be informed of their power of annulment and free from direction from the judge (lose sense of the term as there will be no legitimate judge present).

If you intend to appear make sure that you only make a special appearance…look up what that means so you understand exactly what position that puts you in. Make sure you inform them that you are happy to accept their invitation to attend the court provided you can make a special appearance, and get that in writing. If there is any doubt about the validity of making a special appearance look at Tony Blair’s special appearance at the Iraq war enquiry. There are other examples.

Also ask them to confirm what language the summons is written in and what styles guide is used for the creation of the document/s? Again get that in writing prior to attending the a court. The likely hood is that the document doesn’t conform to written English nor will it conform to a recognised styles manual. In which case the document is void! You will struggle to assert that on the day unless you understand grammar and gloss/glossa. Search Ytube for ROMLEY STEWART as he gives a good explanation or what glossa is and what it means within a legal document.

Also read my earlier post in this thread which provides evidence that administrative courts are inferior and can only deal with acts which are not law unless you consent to abide by their rules. You have clearly demonstrated that you do not consent, and you have pro actively made your intentions clear by registering with the CLC.

If you do go to the court make sure you have your CLC court birth certificate and the birth certificate that they are attempting to create joinder with. Ask them if they are attempting to coheres you into identifying as the owner of the birth certificate? It clearly states on the birth certificate that it may not be used as identification, and that it is Crown copyright. You are the Grantor and Beneficiary of the trust and are happy that the judge is acting as a trustee.

As your car is registered with the CLC and you are the owner of the property they have no jurisdiction to steal your property! If they challenge your ownership of your property ask them to establish who the owner is? The DVLA will not state who the owner is. You were also travelling in private capacity and are not subject to road traffic acts or statutes.

Your surname isn’t your name! If you look at any of the forms it will state something like NAME: ___________________ SECOND NAME _____________________ which makes it pretty obvious that the two things are entirely separate. Again ROMLEY STEWART covers the name issue in detail.

Ask them what version of the Bible including the revision which is used in the court. It should be some revision of the King James Bible. Go to Clint Richardson’s website http://www.strawmanstory.info/ and download the PDF of his book ‘Strawman’ you can search it for taking oaths and fancy titles and names. Mr, Mrs and Miss are titles that the State attaches to the name on the BC. You can’t swear an oath on the Bible as that contradicts the teachings of the bible. The Bible (creators/gods Law) has authority above the court, and as such the courts are subservient to the Laws of the Bible. If there is any doubt consider the question why is the Bible is present in every court?

If you are supporting the Barron’s Magna Carta 1215 Article 61 petition, you have lawful excuse to hinder the Queen and by extension the State, provided you do no harm to the Queen or her heirs. The judge has sworn an oath to the Queen, and the Queen is guilty of treason, so by extension the judge is participating in acts of treason if the judge fails to recognise our constitution and the invocation of Article 61. We are currently living in a lawless state and no State run court has any standing over the sovereign people of Great Britain under English Law.

From what I remember of your encounter with the Police Constables in your video they failed to be honest in their dealings with you on several occasions. They were also acting beyond their authority as Constables as no Laws had been broken only Statutes and Acts. Iirc you made those points to them and they chose to ignore your statements. I doubt any of the Constables attending are legally competent to make legal determinations especially with respect to our constitution and common law. You could write an affidavit or truth clarifying your claims and common law standing and ask the constable attending to provide an affidavit to counter your claims.

The constables are operating as agents of a registered corporation as are the courts, as such they have no lawful jurisdiction over you in the same way Tesco’s has no authority over you. No contract exists between you and the State and if they claim there is ask them to provide proof of their claim along with evidence that you were provided with full disclosure.

Do not agree that you understand any of their claims or statements as the simple fact is you do not understand them because they aren’t using common English or recognised grammar rules and styles. Nether deny or affirm anything just ask questions. Do not sign anything without writing ‘under duress’ and then place an autograph over the words under duress.

A court summons is an invitation so you’re free to decline their invitation. You have more than enough grounds to decline as they can’t establish jurisdiction nor authority over you unless you consent to their demands.

If you attend get their early and make sure that the clerk is notified that the Sates issued Birth Certificate is present and attending court, and that you are making a special appearance in order to ensure the certificate attend the court so that the trustees may deal with the matter. Your CLC birth certificate is proof of who you are and the authority that you recognise. You could state that you are happy for the court to pass the case to the jurisdiction of the common law court, so that the matter maybe dealt with lawfully, under our constitution and the law of England/Great Britain.

That’s a hodgepodge of different stances you could take, but unfortunately you are dealing with a criminal corporate enterprise, which doesn’t abide by our constitution or the rule of law, so there is no justice to be had in their criminal court system.

One last thought you could give your son power of attorney and he could take the state Birth Certificate into the court. He could then notify the court clerk that the BC is present and will be attending the court. When they call the name in the court your son could wave the BC/document at the judge to confirm that it’s present, and willing to answer any questions the court is able to extract from it. Not sure how well that would go down though?

Don’t take anything I have stated as legal advice! You need to do your own due diligence and understand the processes and concepts mentioned above. You also need to be able to express those concepts and ideally support the claims with evidence.

I hope everything goes well for you whatever approach you decide to take. We all need to be taking the stand you are taking if we want our country back.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

This one's the winner.
A court summons is an invitation so you’re free to decline their invitation. You have more than enough grounds to decline as they can’t establish jurisdiction nor authority over you unless you consent to their demands.
I see a bench warrant coming.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I think Burnaby has the right of it. If JP carries through on this I don't see any other option. I don't see where whoever volunteered all that wondrous "advise" has a lot of hutzpah going on about style manuals and language and glossa when they so egregiously mangle the Queen's English. Also, I wonder how well the "special appearance" BS will fly in an English court, it certainly doesn't work real spiffy here. It kind of sounds like this was an "invitation" to a Magistrates Court, which I believe doesn't have a jury. I fear JP is in for a VERY unpleasant, painful, and expensive experience.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Love the way they take responsibility for all their shit advice
Don’t take anything I have stated as legal advice! You need to do your own due diligence and understand the processes and concepts mentioned above.
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)