Edward William Ellis, Common Law QC

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Edward William Ellis, Common Law QC

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Not directly EWE, but seems as appropriate a thread as any.

New Caselaw service from the National Archives, currently in Alpha.
What to expect from this new service
Last updated on 13th April 2022

The Find Case Law service provides public access to Court Judgments and Tribunal decisions.

From April 2022, court judgments from the England and Wales High Court, the Court of Appeal, the Supreme Court and tribunal decisions from the Upper Tribunals are being sent to the National Archives so that they can be preserved and made available to the public.

It only contains judgments and decisions that have been handed down and made public. This does not include settlements made outside of court.
https://caselaw.nationalarchives.gov.uk/

However, I did find this EWE related appeal... from 2008, re: his father's will.
I do not propose to address at all Mr Ellis’ wide ranging allegations of fraud, corruption and perversion of the course of justice on the part of the police, court officials and the judiciary. Those are absolutely baseless and hopeless allegations on the basis of any evidence which has been placed before me.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
AnOwlCalledSage

HE'S BACK!!!

It may take a while to untangle his latest crap, but he submitted a case claiming fraud and damages of £100,000,000 against Boris Johnson, the Attorney General, Ministry of Justice and Sir Kier Starmer. I bet Tim Farron is relieved to have been dropped from the proceedings. I suspect EWE discovered that he hasn't been Lib Dem leader for the last 5 years :haha:

I have emailed the Attorney General's office and asked WTF is going on with regards to EWE's contempt hearing. I'm not expecting a speedy reply. :shrug:

Update: Looks like he's been to Romford County Court for non-payment of a gas bill on the 11th and 16th May. This I do actually have a bit of sympathy for. Of course, his defence of "Contempt Fraud Claim J00RM833 Claim Issue + Strike Out Frauds by Romford County Court" does appear to have been struck out. He should have stuck with the "I've got no money." Courts are usually more sympathetic to that.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

We seem to have a new Ellisism - Lunatic Case Management Proof.

I'm saying nowt...
Albert Haddock
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Albert Haddock »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 10:32 am Not directly EWE, but seems as appropriate a thread as any.

New Caselaw service from the National Archives, currently in Alpha.
What to expect from this new service
Last updated on 13th April 2022

The Find Case Law service provides public access to Court Judgments and Tribunal decisions.

From April 2022, court judgments from the England and Wales High Court, the Court of Appeal, the Supreme Court and tribunal decisions from the Upper Tribunals are being sent to the National Archives so that they can be preserved and made available to the public.

It only contains judgments and decisions that have been handed down and made public. This does not include settlements made outside of court.
https://caselaw.nationalarchives.gov.uk/

However, I did find this EWE related appeal... from 2008, re: his father's will.
I do not propose to address at all Mr Ellis’ wide ranging allegations of fraud, corruption and perversion of the course of justice on the part of the police, court officials and the judiciary. Those are absolutely baseless and hopeless allegations on the basis of any evidence which has been placed before me.
As far as I can see there isn’t currently anything on there that isn’t also on BAILII, for example the one you quoted is here: https://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWHC/Ch/2008/2989.html
AnOwlCalledSage

Albert Haddock wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 6:58 am As far as I can see there isn’t currently anything on there that isn’t also on BAILII, for example the one you quoted is here: https://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWHC/Ch/2008/2989.html
That is true, and I still look at BAILII, but my understanding is that BAILII is a voluntary organisation and a charity. There's stuff I've looked for which doesn't appear to have made it (and yes, I am aware that not all decisions are handed down).
BAILII.ORG FAQ wrote:Why are there not more English High Court judgments available on BAILII?

[*]There is a restriction on the number of English cases from Divisions of the High Court which can be added to the BAILII database which arises from the fact that the shorthand-writers who transcribe judgments which have been given verbally (as opposed to judgments handed down on paper) may own the copyright in the transcribed version of the judgment. Copies of judgments in published law reports may also be subject to copyright. This prevents the judgment being added to the BAILII database without the consent of the shorthand-writer or law report publisher. BAILII, being a free web site, has no funds with which to acquire a licence to copy and display the transcripts. BAILII continues to press for the system to be changed so that all judgments may be freely available.

[*]Handed down first-instance decisions of the England and Wales and Northern Ireland High Courts are generally only provided to BAILII where the Judge giving the judgment indicates that they are of sufficient interest to be made available for publication on the Internet.

[*]Copies of unreported English judgments which are not available on BAILII can be requested from the court, via the transcript request form EX107.
I'm hoping that with feedback the NA will eventually end up with a complete record, including decisions which aren't of "sufficient interest".
AnOwlCalledSage

It looks like we missed out on Mrs Theodorou's custody case on the 23rd and Mr Hastunc's bankruptcy case on the 30th, but as they are now both proof of corruption fraud, I'd hazard a guess that they were both thrown out!* :thinking:

However, Mr Nkrumah is up before the beak today in Chelsmsford Magistrates Court at 10am for his Basildon assault. Fear not, the fearless EWE will be attending for a 'Hearing Report'. Not sure at this stage whether it's a plea hearing or being heard by the magistrate as I presume it wasn't any of the aggravated assault types and common assault is triable both ways.

*Mrs Theodorou's seems to have been changed to a 'For Mention' hearing at a late stage.
AnOwlCalledSage

It's almost as though they are trying to sweep their failure to renew EWE's restraining order in February under the carpet.
Attorney General's Office wrote:Dear Sir,

Thank you for your email.

We are unable to discuss ongoing cases with members of the public. Please continue to look online for further updates or details regarding this matter.

Kind regards,

Correspondence Officer
The "discussion" I asked for? "Could you tell me the hearing date so that I can attend?" :shrug:
AnOwlCalledSage

Still no date for his contempt hearing, however, he has written to the AG's lawyer Alice Haynes demanding she provide the proof that Boris Johnson is behind his county court case for not-paying his gas bill. I wouldn't put it past the charlatan to try another dead-cat strategy by demanding that the Equity Lawyer is summonsed to take the heat off him. :snicker:

In the gas supply case, I think he may have a point, but I'm not sure what the rules are. I had a similar situation in 2014, just before winter, when my boiler packed up and was condemned. I decided to not get it fixed for lack of cash. (My hot water tank had dual heating fitted, so I could use electricity). However, as my cooker was gas I kept the supply connected.

Now, EWE wouldn't know the truth is it snuck up behind him and smacked him on the arse with a banjo, but his claim is that the boiler was condemned. He wrote to the gas company telling them that he no longer required a gas supply. They charged him anyway. Perhaps, like me, he still had a connected gas cooker, but if he genuinely required no gas supply and had told them so, I'd be contacting Citizen's Advice, not trying to prosecute the Prime Minister. Then again, maybe the landlord would have had a say in these matters. There is a disconnection fee required, which he probably wouldn't pay either.

Meanwhile in a strange twist, Michelle Davies is appealing her council tax fine and her suspension from the General Osteopathy Council list... but she also appears to be appealing her council tax non-payment fine by claiming against the GOsC.
Council Tax Liability Revocation + Costs Revocation + £10,000 Interim Damage Order + Within 7 Day Payment Order + Order Breach Contempt and Terrorism Penalty Warning + Defence Costs and Indemnity Standard Assessment Order for Citizen Ms Davies against the General Osteopathic Council for the Stated Reasons
Mr Nkrumha's case rumbles on, but I have some more sympathy for him (if you believe reading between the lines the evidence of an unreliable witness). The first case was adjourned because the main prosecution witness wasn't there. The second attempt on 1st June was adjourned because the prosecution wasn't ready. This may because Mr Nkrumha was demanding disclosure of evidence which the prosecution didn't have. I'm pretty sure that should have been dealt with at the Plea and Preparation Hearing but it seems that EWE was booted out again so who knows what actually went on! Case now listed for 8th August.

But in good news all round, it seems that Patrick Coyle (a EWE and Neelu co-conspirator) has had his car seized for driving with no insurance. :haha:
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

I note that in the case of Citizen Mr Nkrumah, EWE appears to be trying to take evasive action regarding any possible contempt.
Equity Lawyer Mr Ellis who attended as Jurisdiction Witness, Event Reporter for the Coronation Oath Enforcement Authority and Legal Assistant.
But in good news all round, it seems that Patrick Coyle (a EWE and Neelu co-conspirator) has had his car seized for driving with no insurance
Is that this case?
The Public Gallery Rights Case Frauds started with the Uninsured Motoring Trial on 12th May 2021 in
the Magistrates Court at Southend on Sea. Citizen Mr Nkrumah attended as Defence Assistant.
On the Gas Fraud, I'm pretty certain you would need the landlord's permission to have the gas supply disconnected, as they would not want to be stuck paying a reconnection fee for the next tenant, and would also need to be satisfied that the work was done properly and safely.
AnOwlCalledSage

John Uskglass wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:52 pm Is that this case?
The Public Gallery Rights Case Frauds started with the Uninsured Motoring Trial on 12th May 2021 in the Magistrates Court at Southend on Sea. Citizen Mr Nkrumah attended as Defence Assistant.
No. It was a case that involved a Mr Victor Momoh, who was trying the "you don't have jurisdiction"/"are you on your oath?" nonsense. The magistrate refused to engage and cleared the court. Can't find it but I think Mr Nkrumha tried to intervene from the public gallery. During the clearance it seems Mr Nkrumah assaulted a police officer.
On 12th May 2021 Citizen Mr Nkrumah sat in the Public Gallery at Southend Magistrates and witnessed:
6.1. The Uninsured Driving + Unroadworthy Tyres 2000097035 + 2000097078 of Mr Victor Momoh v State Case Call,
6.2. Party Appearances,
6.3. Identification by the Defendant,
6.4. Adjudicator Identity Request by the Defendant,
6.5. Identity Refusal by the Adjudicator that:
6.5.1. Invalidated the Adjudicator Status of the Anonymous Judicial Bench Occupant
6.5.2. Invalidated the Hearing Session Status
6.5.3. Reduced the Anonymous Judicial Bench Occupant to Unauthorised Person Status
6.6. Judicial Bench Vacation by the Unauthorised Person
6.7. Secret Justice Perversion Criminal Conspiracy + Public Gallery Clearance Contempt Fraud Conspiracy by the Unauthorised Person, the Anonymous Court Lawyer and Essex Police
6.8. Court Room Appearance Intimidation Contempt Fraud by Essex Police Officers
6.9. Inaudible Instructions from the Court Lawyer to the Essex Police Officers
6.10. Public Gallery Entry Intimidation Contempt Fraud by the Essex Police Officers
6.11. Public Gallery Vacation Demand Intimidation Contempt Fraud by the Essex Police Officers
6.12. Public Gallery Rights Assertion by the Citizen
6.13. Public Gallery Rights Denial Intimidation Contempt Fraud + Violent Arrest Contempt Fraud + Assault Contempt Fraud by the Essex Police Officers against the Citizen
6.14. Emergency Worker Assault Framing Contempt Fraud Conspiracy by the Arrest Officers + Investigation Officers + Custody Officers + Supervising Officers and Case Approval Crown Prosecutors against the Citizen
6.15. Bail Weekly Reporting Condition Disproportionality Contempt Fraud by the Custody Officers + Supervising Officers + Case Approval Crown Prosecutors
John Uskglass wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:52 pm On the Gas Fraud, I'm pretty certain you would need the landlord's permission to have the gas supply disconnected, as they would not want to be stuck paying a reconnection fee for the next tenant, and would also need to be satisfied that the work was done properly and safely.
I guess it depends on the lease and the name on the bill. If it's in the tenants name, I don't think the landlord can't interfere (save on safety grounds). Checked mine. I have to leave all utilities connected and without arrears, but I can pretty much do as I want in between.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

"Coronation Oath Enforcement Authority"....

If a disbarred lawyer makes a threat as a member of an "authority" with no power whatsoever, does anyone hear the threat?
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
longdog

Post by longdog »

I can't help but wonder why Eddie isn't bring a case against his landlord for the obvious Non Functional Heating Fraud and Hypothermia Murder Attempt. Or, in the real world, insisting on a repair and demanding the landlord pay compo to cover the standing charges at minimum.

When the council bollocked up the fitting of a new kitchen and rewiring my gaff I sent a very, very mildly threatening letter saying they should think about offering compensation and got (if memory serves) £100 per month beyond the two weeks it was supposed to have taken. It had already taken three months and I think paying compo focussed their minds as they soon sorted it out.

The alacrity with which they paid did make me wonder if I should have negotiated upwards.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
longdog

Post by longdog »

I'm not sure if this is just Eddie being incoherent or if he's fallen out with The Princess.

At (2) he appears to be asking for a "Case records production order and contempt and terrorism penalty warning" against Neelu.

https://equitygovernance.uk/wp-content/ ... otland.pdf

Not sure why anybody would need to be warned that there's a penalty for terrorism but that's another issue.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AnOwlCalledSage

It looks like EWE's latest gambit (if we ignore his demand that Parliament is dissolved) is an attempt to interfere again in family matters, this time involving one of Neelu's henchmen, Patrick Coyle.

His former partner appears to have asked for his consent to a child getting a passport. This is the simplest way of doing it, but in essence if permission is withheld, the custodial parent can apply in their own name, it just makes things more complicated and probably involves legal fees.

However, EWE's genius idea is demand a corruption fraud probe as condition of Mr Coyle giving permission for his daughter. He really is a PoS. And Mr Coyle is not much better either.

The eldest child seems to already have called him and had a go at him for refusing permission or "Passport consent failure complaint" as EWE documents it. Way to go Patrick. Your children now hate you for attempting to ruin their summer holidays.
longdog

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:08 am Way to go Patrick. Your children now hate you for attempting to ruin their summer holidays.
I very much doubt that's the only reason.
AnOwlCalledSage

Yes, I know there are plenty of other things, but probably high on the list of stupid things that EWE convinces his "clients" of are:

1) A fraud allegation reverses the burden of proof. I believe there was a very specific case where it may have been said by a judge, but it has never been a general principle of law.

2) Appealing a verdict does not invoke or require a police investigation.

Meanwhile, I suspect EWE has revealed the reason that Patrick Coyle is refusing to sign his child's passport application. He has an order for child support against him. Not surprisingly, has also had his car seized for non-payment of insurance and now a conviction for it (26th June 2022) although the actual sentence has not been revealed by the normally GDPR shy EWE.

It also appears that British Gas have a warrant for entry against EWE, so I suspect his claim of asked for disconnection had become a installation of pre-payment meter fraud! He has posted more details (re: death of previous owner, and reversion of the bill to 'the occupier') but, if he wasn't so stupid, he could show the date he signed his lease which would establish the start date of the period he is liable for.
longdog

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:00 pm ...if he wasn't so stupid, he could show the date he signed his lease which would establish the start date of the period he is liable for.
Stupid or just being dishonest?

That's what I couldn't get after reading his recent gibberish post. If you genuinely get billed for utilities when you are not liable then it's pretty straightforward in my experience. You send the utility company the evidence that they have fucked up and tell them if they still want to pursue it then they'll have to sue you. As long as you have a vaguely reasonable case then I can't see a court ever granting a warrant.
AnOwlCalledSage

longdog wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:05 pm As long as you have a vaguely reasonable case then I can't see a court ever granting a warrant.
Yep. I had a utility bill for £3,000 (this was despite paying £75 per month by DD). I asked them to recalculate it. They did. It then became £5,000! Went to Citizens' Advice. Apart from £1,000,which I probably had run up over 3 years, it was written off.

There are rules. Time limits on liability. But I suspect EWE is falling foul of 'A man who is his own lawyer has a fool for a client' :snicker:
longdog

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:21 pm
longdog wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:05 pm As long as you have a vaguely reasonable case then I can't see a court ever granting a warrant.
Yep. I had a utility bill for £3,000 (this was despite paying £75 per month by DD). I asked them to recalculate it. They did. It then became £5,000! Went to Citizens' Advice. Apart from £1,000,which I probably had run up over 3 years, it was written off.

There are rules. Time limits on liability. But I suspect EWE is falling foul of 'A man who is his own lawyer has a fool for a client' :snicker:
The time limit is 18 month I think. If they don't bill you within that time they can't insist on payment.

That was one of the issues that came up for me with Npower a few years back. Maybe not as important as the fact they tried to bill me for three houses houses I've never lived in in towns hundreds of miles away but it was another stick to beat them with.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Back billing for energy was limited to 12 months, this came in a few years ago. However there are exceptions for idiots ..
They may not apply if you have behaved obstructively or unreasonably, preventing accurate billing.

https://www.ofgem.gov.uk/check-energy-b ... ling-rules