Peter of England: A REal guru.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

wanglepin
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: A REal guru.

Post by wanglepin »

Bones wrote:I wonder how it will sit with the Freeloaders over at GOODF that the latest Guru is a mason :haha:
Do you think they will blackball him and his bank, bones? :Axe:
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

tilts wrote:I have no idea how any of this bank stuff works.......haven't had a bank account for donkeys years
Welcome to the forum tilts. I would think many of those signing up to this con are in the same boat as yourself. People without bank accounts and no knowledge of this simplest workings of the banking system (thicko jimmyw doesn't even know how to write out a cheque) are the perfect target for predators like Peter of England, Ceylon and Roger Hayes (remember his con bank?).
Here is a few innocent questions you could ask if you don`t mind tilts?
Ask king goofer Ceylon if he has received his cheque book and how many he has sent off and who to?
Good luck.
tilts
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by tilts »

wanglepin wrote:
tilts wrote:I have no idea how any of this bank stuff works.......haven't had a bank account for donkeys years
Welcome to the forum tilts. I would think many of those signing up to this con are in the same boat as yourself. People without bank accounts and no knowledge of this simplest workings of the banking system (thicko jimmyw doesn't even know how to write out a cheque) are the perfect target for predators like Peter of England, Ceylon and Roger Hayes (remember his con bank?).
Here is a few innocent questions you could ask if you don`t mind tilts?
Ask king goofer Ceylon if he has received his cheque book and how many he has sent off and who to?
Good luck.
With respect wanglepin, ask him yourself.
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

rumpelstilzchen wrote: The problem is there would not be any healthy debate. The mods on GOOFs would delete the post immediately along with any responses it attracted. The GOOF crew appear to fear having their beliefs challenged and quickly ban members who dare to question them.
And ain't that the truth.

Put up a reasoned case against the "truth", whether it be FOTL, 9/11, 7/7 or any other "conspiracy" on GOODF, David Icke Forum etc and expect to be banned.

They don't want debate - they want cheerleaders.

The next 24/48 hours will be interesting as WeRe cheques go BOING. No doubt they will blame TPTB, the Banksters, the Rothschilds - anything except their own stupidity.

EDIT - there is always the PoE is a Mason get out clause.
Last edited by slowsmile on Tue May 05, 2015 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

tilts wrote:With respect wanglepin, ask him yourself.
:haha:
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

tilts wrote: With respect wanglepin, ask him yourself.
The chance of getting a straight answer from Ceylon is roughly equivalent to next years Derby being won by Shergar ridden by Lord Lucan.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

The problem that a number of members of GOODF have in regard to the 'truth' is that they already know what the 'truth' is. They know it so wholeheartedly that they cannot be swayed from that 'truth' and feel that any evidence to the contrary is trolling, even espousing an opinion contrary to the 'truth' is considered the work of a troll.

Now that you are hear Tilts, and welcome by the way, please take a look around and see how many threads on this forum contain an allegation of trolling and how many seem to revolve around discussion and analysis. Over on GOODF I've lost track of the amount of times that a thread has been highlighted for trolling or a user singled out and accused of it. GOODF comes across as especially paranoid and even long standing members are often accused of trolling when another simply disagrees with their opinion.

Over here we believe that posting a contrary opinion is not automatically trolling, provided you are willing and able to cite credible sources and debate the position you have adopted. If a member disagrees then they can post other credible sources and further the debate. The aim should be to explore the issue from as many perspectives as possible in order to discover the truth and not to support what you have already determined must be true.
Warning may contain traces of nut
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

littleFred wrote:Yeah. That's why I said Peter's broken clock has no hands. I hate explaining jokes.
"The little hand shakes its fist"

--- Squeeze
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

From Peter's FB:
Tim Curgenven wrote:I am going to be speaking to a friend who works in a clearing centre tommorrow and see if she has heard about these cheques going round and what is being said about them.
Tim Curgenven wrote:I have just spoken to my friend in the clearing house and she has advised me the entire industry is now aware of these cheques and that the issue would be dealt with "appropriately". She said the issue was being taken seriously and that other bodies were going to be involved.
I also enjoyed:
Nick Mole wrote:Today at 01:48
Peter I would like to swap some of your WeRe cheques for some of the cheques that I have made myself, don't worry they are perfectly legitimate. Also as an added incentive I am happy to put a picture of your favourite animal on them for you if you like. Can I swap a whole book of mine for a book of yours? How many do you have in each cheque book? Many thanks in advance
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

I enjoyed Tim Curgenven`s note. I hope this is correct, it may save a few desperate people being taken for a right royal ride.
have 'the other' Mark Ceylon`s post been deleted, Little Fred?
Last edited by wanglepin on Tue May 05, 2015 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

I have never seen any posts by "Mark Ceylon" on Peter's FB. They probably came and went when I wasn't looking. (That's why I copy-pasted the above; I doubt they will survive for long.)
little mouse
Swabby
Swabby

Post by little mouse »

The main UK clearing house are rejecting any cheques they find

Credit on 24th
reject applied on 27th
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

wanglepin wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote:From PoE's Facebook page:
We had a call at 14;50hrs on 1st May from John May of Bromley District Council asking procedure on a cheque drawn by one Emily Davies for £ 1,766.10p. If this is you then hear up.He quoted the cheque number amount and name and asked how to clear it, He was told how to and said he would conform. We confirmed funds available. If this is NOT you then ....you still get the point, EVERY SINGLE HIGH STREET BANK HAS CALLED US IN THE PAST 7 DAYS ASKING..."what do we have to do to clear the cheque?" Including some one claiming to be from UK Clearing"
HOLD FAST!
I shall ring Mr May at the first possible chance.
I have just spoken with Justin Smith of Bromley District Council accounts dept (John May was not available). He tells me they have received one WeRe bank cheque for the amount of £1,766.10p. He couldn't give me the name of the sender of the WeRe bank cheque but said it had been rejected and the sender was in for a surprise.
BDC Tel: 020 8464 3333
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

I wonder how long it will be before we see PETER OF ENGLAND KIDNAPPED!!! posted on GOOFers. It's a shame it's all going to end so quickly. I was really enjoying this. What am I going to do for entertainment when they shut old Petey down :(
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:I wonder how long it will be before we see PETER OF ENGLAND KIDNAPPED!!! posted on GOOFers.(
The thing with that is those thicke's over on GOOFers will pay the ransom.
guilty

Post by guilty »

rumpelstilzchen wrote: What am I going to do for entertainment when they shut old Petey down :(
There will be plenty of newspaper reports and court reports dissecting the fraud. Months of fun to come!
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

little mouse wrote:The main UK clearing house are rejecting any cheques they find

Credit on 24th
reject applied on 27th
That is only true if you are reading this forum. bertiebert has just announced on GOOFER'S that the Co Op have confirmed the cheque for £120,000 has cleared.
Who are we to believe? :haha:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I think this is the same old 'news' being repeated as new 'news'.

If the cheque really had cleared Poe would be crowing that he has settled somebody's mortgage and transferred the £120,000 but we all know he doesn't have £120,000 to start with.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
little mouse
Swabby
Swabby

Post by little mouse »

I'm surprised there isn't more news on it on the f book a goodf forum as the rejects will b hitting. I wonder if these rejects will b emailed to poe rather than posted up to stop any negativity.

My friend works on a team responsible for manually processing unpaid and he's says he's done at least 5.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

little mouse wrote:I'm surprised there isn't more news on it on the f book a goodf forum as the rejects will b hitting. I wonder if these rejects will b emailed to poe rather than posted up to stop any negativity.
I'm not surprised and the reasons you give I believe are correct .
I feel all those TEN WeRe Bank threads will be let drop now as if Peter of England had never existed. They will want to put this behind them as they did with the fools errand that was the Ebert family squabble put to the forum as an illegal eviction.
That said Pof E has been invited to speak at a goofer meeting next weekend. Looking forward to all the back peddling and excuses.