The Crawfords Keep Looking For A Unicorn

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Crawfords Keep Looking For A Unicorn

Post by SteveUK »

He got of house free as well. OK, apart from the 90k he still owes.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Penny Wise
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Penny Wise »

Sorry to bump an old thread.

I was thinking about the UK Sov Cit / Freeman movement this morning.

Since the truth was exposed mainly be this site and its members about Tom and his lies, the movement appears to now be nearly dead.

You still get the odd nut ball posting things on Chris Morris's facebook page but as far as I can see in 2018, there have been no mass gatherings to stop any evictions. The youtube video's have come to a halt, I have not even seen anything from that guy that used to run get out of debt free in a long time.

There doesn't appear to have been any get togethers in pubs backrooms either.

Reading back through some of the threads on here, it looks like freeman are going quiet.

Balimann ? Don't hear anything anymore since he helped a farmer to try and save his hidden house from being knocked down
Chris Morris - Apart from hanging out with his BNP mates and accusing his exwife's partner of being a pedo (bitterness right there) doesn't do anything anymore
Tom - not seen him in a video in so long
Guy - RIP
Peter of England - whilst there are some new things, not even the most hard core Freeman beleives him anymore
Rekha Patel - gone all quiet
O'Berncia - No claims of victories against the Land Registry in a while and no evidence to support his previous claims of victory. His film is just being edited for the tenth time, someone needs to tell him, you can polish a turd but it will always be a turd
GOODF - just a distant memory

We need a new Freeman Hero
Wanna balloon?
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Sacha Stone seems to be working quite hard to breathe life into the Freetard movement...but yh, agree it seems a dead duck.
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Tom's not providing free drinks any more, so he's old, really old news, and as you say the rest have dropped off the radar. Doesn't Cwissy still have a pending trial he needs to behave for? Rekha is really about the only one left, still throwing paper at the courts, who are promptly throwing it back at her. This really does represent Wrekha. :beatinghorse:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheHallouminati
First Mate
First Mate

Post by TheHallouminati »

And Neelu, don't forget. Always good value.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

TheHallouminati wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:53 am And Neelu, don't forget. Always good value.
They're both interchangeable as far as I am concerned, Neelu is the more prolific and judicially annoying at the moment, but she is on her way to full vex litdom now.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

We get a small, but steady, stream of people who are customers of the bank I work for trying freeman arguments. They tend to come in waves.

A few years ago, presumably after attending a seminar of some kind, we got a load of cases where the customers submitted papers which looked like court pleadings, all from the identical template, with only their names and addresses changed. These challenged the validity of their debts and mortgages using the Magna Carta, Bill of Rights, Bills of Exchange Act, Cestui Qui Vie Act, Teddy Bears' Picnic, yadda yadda yadda ... and demanding Writs of Habeas Corpus and Mandamus, neither of which have the first thing to do with debt. They'd bear a thumbprint with a signature at a 45-degree angle through it, and a postage stamp, again with a 45-degree signature. Clearly they had no f'ing idea what any of it meant but whoever they'd paid money to (quite possibly the White Rabbit) had told them this bunch of utter gibberish would work.

We'd also get the odd person trying to pay a credit card bill with A4V over the counter using the bank slip, which never got past the cashier on the counter, but which we always got the counter staff to record on the account notes. Depending on the circumstances, we would then decide whether or not to close the account on the basis of trying to defraud the bank.

There were also the Prom Notes, which have recently had a resurgence in popularity. We probably get one person a week trying to get a mortgage, personal loan or credit card paid off with a Prom Note, or to have the proceeds of one (usually in the £millions) paid into their savings account. Again, that often ends in a letter giving notice to close the account.

Then the heady days of WeRe Bank arrived, and that kept me busy for a while, particularly in the first few weeks when 'cheques' were being accepted before anyone knew they were less useful than a roll of Andrex. We had to unwind a few transactions but after, and particularly after there were articles in the media about WeRe Bank, we decided to adopt a hard-line approach, except for residential mortgages (where MCOB and CML - now UK Finance - have strict guidelines about how we have to treat borrowers).

I've seen one person try the Elizabeth Nolson 'We Buy Any Debt' Kindness Credits to pay off their mortgage. And other than that, it's just the occasional Prom Note, or people demanding to see documents with 'wet ink signatures', arguing that the (usually non-existent) securitisation of their credit card debt, personal (or business) loan or mortgage has meant it's been repaid, the agreement/deed is invalid, etc. Again, we think carefully about whether or not we want these people to continue to be our customers. Particularly the business customers.

Once we've identified a case as a FOTL issue, we're pretty robust in saying at a very early stage go to the Ombudsman, because the customers won't be convinced they're wrong. They get really pissed off if you mention they've just downloaded meaningless drivel from the internet, because they want you to think they've thought all this up themselves. And thankfully the Ombudsman has given short shrift to every single case we've referred to them. They seem to have a few people there who deal with those cases exclusively, which is helpful.

But yes, the UK FOTL movement seems to be in haitus at the moment. But never fear, the CLC Enforcement Unit will be along soon to spice things up again!
Baron Jeff.
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by Baron Jeff. »

A mate of mine is a court officer up in Stoke-on-Trent. He's started getting these bizarre SovCit letters that are all signed with a finger print. Instead of ink, they have used their own blood.

Anyone know where this bloody fingerprint nuttery comes from?
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Baron Jeff. wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:34 pm A mate of mine is a court officer up in Stoke-on-Trent. He's started getting these bizarre SovCit letters that are all signed with a finger print. Instead of ink, they have used their own blood.

Yes, it’s the oldest form of freeman rhetoric. Borrowed from the US sov cit movement I believe. My understanding is a signature is a strawman’s legal name (or something) but a finger print is the living being?

That’s my understanding.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Baron Jeff. wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:34 pm A mate of mine is a court officer up in Stoke-on-Trent. He's started getting these bizarre SovCit letters that are all signed with a finger print. Instead of ink, they have used their own blood.

It's to denote that the document has been signed by the 'living man' rather than the 'legal fiction'.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Penny Wise wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:13 am Sorry to bump an old thread.

I was thinking about the UK Sov Cit / Freeman movement this morning.

Since the truth was exposed mainly be this site and its members about Tom and his lies, the movement appears to now be nearly dead.

You still get the odd nut ball posting things on Chris Morris's facebook page but as far as I can see in 2018, there have been no mass gatherings to stop any evictions. The youtube video's have come to a halt, I have not even seen anything from that guy that used to run get out of debt free in a long time.

There doesn't appear to have been any get togethers in pubs backrooms either.

Reading back through some of the threads on here, it looks like freeman are going quiet.

Balimann ? Don't hear anything anymore since he helped a farmer to try and save his hidden house from being knocked down
Chris Morris - Apart from hanging out with his BNP mates and accusing his exwife's partner of being a pedo (bitterness right there) doesn't do anything anymore
Tom - not seen him in a video in so long
Guy - RIP
Peter of England - whilst there are some new things, not even the most hard core Freeman beleives him anymore
Rekha Patel - gone all quiet
O'Berncia - No claims of victories against the Land Registry in a while and no evidence to support his previous claims of victory. His film is just being edited for the tenth time, someone needs to tell him, you can polish a turd but it will always be a turd
GOODF - just a distant memory

We need a new Freeman Hero
You missed a few of the 'old timers'

Ceylon
John Wittering
Jimmy no name - what was his name btw I've forgotten :snicker:
Olly Pillock
Dreary Dave

The CLC
Crab Bait is still on the go and I'm expecting big things from him come his eventual eviction- should be about Christmas or thereabouts ?
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

mufc1959 wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:24 pm We get a small, but steady, stream of people who are customers of the bank I work for trying freeman arguments. They tend to come in waves.
Interesting post about fantasy meeting reality. Thanks for taking the time.

It has been my impression for a while that nuttery was slowly dying away in the usual forms, possibly due to complete failure deterring all but the most obsessed.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I think even the new, improved, it really will work this time, Common Law Play Court has already peaked and we'll soon be adding that to the list of fizzled out schemes.

I notice His Honour Judge Smith J has posted a new video on the CLC site claiming that the real courts are accepting the authority of the Play Court's judgements. I'm sure a few idiots will believe him but it's only forestalling the inevitable crash of confidence amongst the nutters.

https://www.commonlawcourt.com/videos-1

Note: I could only stand the first couple of minutes. Longer listening may cause permanent drain bamage for which I accept no liability.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Siegfried Shrink

I watched the whole thing, much as I dislike watching people sit around lying through their teeth.

Don't bother. At least it's not even a tiny bit charismatic or credible, just a plump old man sitting around a collection of clogging arteries
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

He says that the judiciary are paid by the state therefore they cannot be impartial and will always show loyalty to those who are his paymasters. He is forgetting that judges are in fact paid by the tax payer, you and me. So, if we were to apply his skewed logic, when sitting in court faced on one side by the CPS and on the other by a member of the public, the judge would always favour the tay payer over the CPS.
I have seen Marc Stevens use this argument many times. He says: "Who pays the judge's wages hmm?" The correct answer to shut him up is "The tax payer, Marc...the tax payer pays the judge's wages."
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Siegfried Shrink

It should also be noted that it takes an act of Parliament to fire a judge which is pretty drastic employment protection intended to emphasise their independence, as far as possible, from the state and state influence.

It really makes the question of who pays them immaterial, the paymasters cannot simply cut off the money if they do not like the results.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Welcome to quatloos!

I briefly contracted at a lender and got on well with the in house solicitor. Over a coffee I asked if he'd ever received anything mentioning magna Carta etc. He smiled, and got a folder out. He had a few dozen. We had a good laugh, he kept them separate for his own amusement.

His policy was to never mention their weird claims in his response, file them, thenkick their asses the normal way. Probably a couple of dozen in 2 years. Some didn't even fill the template correctly.
:beatinghorse:
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

rumpelstilzchen wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:01 am He says that the judiciary are paid by the state therefore they cannot be impartial and will always show loyalty to those who are his paymasters. He is forgetting that judges are in fact paid by the tax payer, you and me. So, if we were to apply his skewed logic, when sitting in court faced on one side by the CPS and on the other by a member of the public, the judge would always favour the tay payer over the CPS.
I have seen Marc Stevens use this argument many times. He says: "Who pays the judge's wages hmm?" The correct answer to shut him up is "The tax payer, Marc...the tax payer pays the judge's wages."

We get the same sort of idiocy on this side of The Pond, as well. Several senior members of Quatloos are veteran lawyers who have gone up against the government in tax cases, AND HAVE WON. Marc Stevens and his ilk are doomed to lose, every time, not because of any bias on the part of judges, but because they do not have a sustainable case under the law (as it really is, not as these idiots wish it would be).
Last edited by Pottapaug1938 on Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

SteveUK wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:52 am Some didn't even fill the template correctly.
:beatinghorse:
How can he tell? 🤔
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Loads of missing names etc. Just a <add name> box.