Random Freemanesque Babblings II: Back to the Futile

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

aesmith
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings II: Back to the Futile

Post by aesmith »

Not sure if this belongs in one of the themed threads, but I noticed this on the Council Tax group ...
Colin Worrall
Are you coming to film me on Friday 2pm hull magistrates court ?
Ken Thompson
im comming I'll bring my phone, they will not let me in with a camera
Colin Worrall
Ken Thompson
yep I know ,,,,
Shall we meet there at 13:30 at court bud ,,, make sure your phones well charged . Mine will be
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

The last few times that I've sat in on a court proceeding, the judge announced that, if any cell phones were seen or heard during the proceeding, they would be seized and held until the end of the court day.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The last time I was at our local courthouse for a jury duty summons, eons ago, you had to pass through a metal detector to get in and leave any recording devices, cell phones etc behind, they would give you a keyed locker, but they were contraband beyond the entry point, and they were serious about it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Last time I was in court, as victim and witness I hasten to add, I could keep my phone and even keep it switched on and use it subject only to not recording or photographing anything in the building and turning it off in the courtroom.

Not in the least bit surprised to see Cozza Wozza back in court. He's a regular customer who has been campaigning against council tax from the warmth and security of Bransholme library for years.

He has no objection to using the council's computers that I pay for I notice.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

I always had a soft spot for Kirklees Council.
Oddly enough, I've worked for them - in a housing office and a role producing reports for council meetings. Nice colleagues, but senior management and councillors were, shall we say, a mixed bunch...
longdog

Post by longdog »

John Uskglass wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:19 pm Nice colleagues, but senior management and councillors were, shall we say, a mixed bunch...
Normal for a local authority in my experience.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Now it could just be a coincidence as it's not an uncommon name, but I hope he has the right day. I really wouldn't want to see a bench warrant for non-appearance issued! :snicker:

Hull Magistrates Court 18/03/2021
THOMPSON, Kenneth Mr Humberside Police HQ 05 12:00 2100001641
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

For the benefit of Non Insta folks.
She doesn't seem to have an adoring fan base & has had to restrict comments..
indigolashartistrybolton
But u were open when u shouldnt have been and have recieved fines so I find this hilarious in all honesty that u think u would be eligible when u broke the law 😂😂😂
auntie_bat
Because you opened during lockdown. If you hadn't then you would have been entitled to
christinetaylor48
Karma 😂😂😂. Is this a begging post for another go fund me page . Oh and she never paid her fines with the last lot you all donated too 🙄. Ermmm. Who’s the sheep now . Should of stayed closed like everyone else had to.
chonky_bertie
You drive a Range Rover. You’re hardly ‘for the people’ and ‘struggling’ if you’re minted to start with, ffs.
jessicatt__
Perhaps you should have complied then.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

She doesn't seem to have an adoring fan base
The combination of the cliche black Rangerover and the Go Fund Me page, one suspects. Mind you, she's managed to net £10K, which must put her in the top tier of FOMTL related scammers.

https://uk.gofundme.com/f/quinn-blakey- ... gal-battle
AnOwlCalledSage

John Uskglass wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:21 pm The combination of the cliche black Rangerover...
The cliché would be an MX5. :wink:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Not explicitly FMOTL, but looks like OPCA.

Anti 5G nutters in York issuing 'legal' threats to the council.
Dear Councillor

An email was sent to you from 5G Awareness York about the above planning application for a 5G mast on Park Inn which you voted for. The email was sent on 18th February 2021. To date, we have not received a reply from any of the Councillors involved. Consequently, you are now given notice of a claim for redress amounting to £5,000 and ongoing compensatory claims.

I put to you the choice of two alternatives, and I am aware that other members of 5G Awareness York are writing to other Councillors on similar terms:

1. You give an undertaking and commitment to ensure that a working group is set up forthwith to report at the earliest reasonable opportunity to the full council about whether 5G EMF radiation is safe or not. The working group to be formed of informed persons that are acceptable to all parties. All planning applications relating to 5G installations are to be suspended until the working group reports its findings. The working group to advise on setting up an indemnity bond with the Telecommunication companies that are irradiating the residents of York with 5G pulsed frequencies. The bond will cover any claims of harm caused to York residents; or

2. You do nothing and don’t reply to this email, you will be served under the notice given above with a claim in the county court for redress of £5,000 and ongoing compensatory claims. You will be tried by a court de jure for the serious offence of abandoning your duty to the residents of the City of York while holding public office by approving a planning permission a) with an invalid ICNIRP certificate; b) no ecology report in breach of the planning regulations and c) without the planning balance being determined satisfactorily as some Councillors ruled this as out of order.

In addition, as York has declared itself a city of Human Rights, I also need to make to aware that you are in breach of Articles 1, Article 5 and Article 25 of the International Declaration of Human Rights and this action complies with Article 8.

The notice period expires 20 working days after the date this email. If we have not heard from you, by email or otherwise, by then, I will enter a claim in the small claims court.
https://www.5gawarenessyork.co.uk/post/ ... n-park-inn
AnOwlCalledSage

Back in the day, they were called "Green ink letters". :snicker:

A council's legal department would make short shrift of them!
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

You just know how serious they are when they get all threaty and then finally get around to mentioning/threatening the "International Declaration of Human Rights "
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Article about covid sceptics in The Guardian, including a mention of Quinn.
In November, during the second lockdown, hairdresser Sinead Quinn became a hero of the movement when she announced she would keep her salon in Bradford open. In the window, she pinned a piece of paper on which she had typed: “I do not consent. This business stands under the jurisdiction of Common Law. As the business owners, we are exercising our rights to earn a living.” Citing “article 61 of Magna Carta 1215”, the document claimed that “we have a right to enter into lawful dissent if we feel we are being governed unjustly”. The notion that citizens don’t have to follow unjust laws, and can only be fined or arrested if they give their consent, is a commonly circulated bit of disinformation. This clause of Magna Carta applied only to a small group of barons, not the public at large, and in any case, it never became statutory law. (In January, Kirklees council obtained an injunction to prevent Quinn from opening her business during a national lockdown again.)
https://www.theguardian.com/news/2021/ ... i-lockdown

MoB's court case didn't make the cut. He must be seething!
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

I wasn't sure where to put this but has anybody in the UK seen the twitter storm about Knees Up Mother Brees recently. Some of her followers are FTLER types I think - there are certainly a number of anti-vaxxers and anti-maskers there Not a fraud per se but the person in question spoke about her broken boiler last autumn and I think some of the followers were offering to help pay for it. She's now threatening to do folk for defamation She's saying she cut and pasted a direct message and it was all a mistake - if that's true she was sloppy.

Thinking of 'brave' indie journalists, seems somebody (or bodies) is/are taking the 'journalist' nicknamed 'Sonic Poultice' to court over something and she (SP) has put out a video mentioning her 'fighting fund'. I bet people will contribute to it, too. Now do you promise not to tell, CrankyBoomer won't be contributing.
AnOwlCalledSage

CrankyBoomer wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:02 am I wasn't sure where to put this but has anybody in the UK seen the twitter storm about Knees Up Mother Brees recently.
Oh, she has the full gambit of stark raving loony tunes. She gone down the John Pilger route: "once respected journalist goes completely batshit conspiracy crazy." Full in on the whole satanic ritual abuse nonsense and serial poster of John Wedger's lies. She got a couple of articles about her in Private Eye after publishing easily debunked lies about Edward Heath as "news reporting" (There was a paper trail and witnesses of where he'd been that day. Easily found by a proper journalist, but the facts got in the way of her "truth").

She tried following me on twitter (I don't think it was because I was anything special, I think she's tried following all the old Hoaxtead posters) and got an instant block. She is quite contemptable.
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

Word on t'internet is that Knees Up Mother Brees has lost her YouTube channel
AnOwlCalledSage

John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

For completists.
The Community Assembly of Kernow
(and beyond)
Although this site refers to the Community Assembly of Kernow, the Community Assemblies of Wales, England, Scotland and Ireland are all serviced through this site and your applications will still be processed. Please be aware that this is a manual process and it can take up to three days before a successful applicant is informed, although, we try very hard to do it much more quickly.

Long before any rulers held sway over humanity, men and women established customs and laws among themselves to ensure their peace and liberties as free, self-governing people. They did so from an inherent recognition of a Natural Law of Equality or Divine Law whereby no one has any right to dominate or rule over others. To seize more of creation than any other, or to own any part of a world given equally to all people. The only purpose, for which power can be rightfully exercised over any member of a civilized community against his or her will, is to prevent harm to others.

Community Assemblies are groups of women and men that provide mutual support to residents and each other to ensure all are treated fairly by the authorities, including health and social care services. Community Assembly Kernow is the Regional Assembly for Cornwall and is currently acting as a temporary stopping place for those who don’t have a Local or Regional Assemby of their own. These Assemblies are made up of residents concerned about a lack of democratic process at a local and national level, dedicated to preserving and asserting our inalienable rights and obligations to ourselves, the planet and future generations.

The Community Assembly is not a new concept and it has been around since King Alfred who introduced it between the years 870 and 890 AD. We abide by Common Law which is the very bedrock of our constitution with all other laws being subservient to it. The four main tentants of common law are ;- Do no Harm, Commit no Fraud, Cause no Loss and Keep the Peace.
https://ke-ca.co.uk/
longdog

Post by longdog »

The only purpose, for which power can be rightfully exercised over any member of a civilized community against his or her will, is to prevent harm to others.

Community Assemblies are groups of women and men that provide mutual support to residents and each other to ensure all are treated fairly by the authorities, including health and social care services
So the laws that provide health and social care are valid but the laws that say they have to put their hand in their pocket to pay for them aren't.