jimmywx11

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Losleones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: jimmywx11

Post by Losleones »

Arthur may as well lock down all threads as One-Cell is going to take the whole site down.
Cell wrote:
as for quatloos ...so small minded they probably don't know the danger they are putting themselves in .......I'm just waiting till i can take down the whole site :lol: :D
I think you may have more pressing matters on the horizon Jimmy but why don't you come over here for a chat regarding you're fraudulent activities before you close the site down? :sarcasmon:
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... ifZg5R4WrU
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

mufc1959 wrote:Of course, once Jimmy's made bankrupt the Receiver might well be sent a link to the video of the process server delivering the notice of the bankruptcy hearing, scuppering any argument One Cell might try to advance that he never received it.
It won't matter if they come for the house. Whoever is in it has to get out if the court orders possession to be given to someone. Any occupants are notified, but if they fail to take action following the notice, tough. Ditto the bankruptcy notice. If it has been served according to the law it doesn't matter what Jimmy pretends, court hearing is valid.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

AndyPandy wrote:He mentioned he's going to undertake a statutory declaration that he didn't receive any information about the statutory demand etc.
Won't make any difference, he'll still be bankrupt.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I think I know how Jimmy could take down the site. He's going to pay the hosting bill with a WeRe cheque and that'll be us screwed. Curse you Jimmy your plan is practically fool proof, which gives me hope that you, being such a special snowflake, could still mess it up.
Warning may contain traces of nut
ArthurWankspittle

PeanutGallery wrote:I think I know how Jimmy could take down the site. He's going to pay the hosting bill with a WeRe cheque and that'll be us screwed. Curse you Jimmy your plan is practically fool proof, which gives me hope that you, being such a special snowflake, could still mess it up.
Damn why isn't this evil genius working for us?

Seriously, the bankruptcy hearing is what, a week today? I predict that the following weekend Jimmy posts something containing a phrase like "that's not how it's supposed to work". Could be another cheap repossession coming on the market.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
hanlons razor
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by hanlons razor »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Damn why isn't this evil genius working for us?

Seriously, the bankruptcy hearing is what, a week today? I predict that the following weekend Jimmy posts something containing a phrase like "that's not how it's supposed to work". Could be another cheap repossession coming on the market.
I fully expect him not to attend. After all he's not been notified and will shortly be producing a statutory declaration to this effect.

And to all the fools and shills on here, he's not been notified. His strawman has. And that's just a legal fiction. When are you all going to learn.....
never attribute to malice that which can equally be explained by stupidity
longdog

Post by longdog »

From OneCell on GYEF...
all they have a the moment is a fake liability order i can quash at any time cos the silly bastards actually did it for a period of time i wasn't even at the property. haha
Errr... James you f**kwit... The only way you can get the liability order against you quashed is if you go into court to do it and they're not going to even speak to you unless you admit you are the person named on the order. They're not going to deal with you if you refuse to identify yourself... Did you think this through before you posted?

Lose the name... Be ignored by the court.

i'm just waiting till i can take down the whole site
You couldn't take down your own underpants to have a shit without instructions and a safety harness. Forgive me if I don't hold my breath.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
ArthurWankspittle

In Jimmy's head:
all they have a the moment is a fake liability order i can quash at any time cos the silly bastards actually did it for a period of time i wasn't even at the property. haha
In real life:
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

One-Cell has received another letter from Barclays but hasn't posted it up or giving details. I think we can all safely assume all isn't tickety boo at 42 Harriet St, Brighouse , West Yorks.
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... itWj3p4WK0
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

That's made my day!
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

The tension is killing me. What could the letter be!
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

mufc1959 wrote:That's made my day!
One-Cells futile posts with his "lose the name game" are about to come crashing down to some pretty tune. Court hearing at Halifax County Court 29/10/15 James Robert Wyld of 42, Harriet St, Brighouse, West Yorks HD 2 BU (hated to be you? :shrug: :haha: oh the irony).

Post the letter Jimmy we're in suspense as to how you're going to turn this inevitable success defeat into a resounding victory for weary bank. Has it bought you some time to stash your Government hand outs Jimmy? Unfortunately your "war chest" yealds no interest whilst your shenanigans have more than quadrupled Ol Son.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

I have to admit i was crapping myself as i opened it...... BUT GOOD NEWS!!!

Account summary £0.00

must just be a final closing of the account ...... phew!!!!

i will post it up tomorrow when i get to my scanner.

i've might also have some news on another 2 by early next week. :D

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but NAMES can really hurt ya!!!
Repeat after me "I'm sorry but i don't give out my personal details" Hide the name win the game. :D]
Barclays do not tell you once your account has been cleared, they tell you twice.

In other words typical One Cell bull shit. The man is a fucking idiot who thinks he is playing a game, a game that is about to go quack quack oops you lose.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

I'm visiting a business associate next week in Doncaster & I'm sorely tempted to pay a visit to Halifax County Court on my journey back. One-Cell will fill us in with times etc on goofy so if anyone's interested, that's if James has the cojones to appear....?
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I don't think Jimmy would make an appearance in court, his plan is to ignore it, then when ignoring it brings consequences, make a statutory declaration after which, well Jimmy's not thought that far ahead. Because it's not like he can rinse and repeat the process without opening himself up to a perjury charge.
Warning may contain traces of nut
ArthurWankspittle

Losleones wrote:I'm visiting a business associate next week in Doncaster & I'm sorely tempted to pay a visit to Halifax County Court on my journey back. One-Cell will fill us in with times etc on goofy so if anyone's interested, that's if James has the cojones to appear....?
It's take a chance. If Jimmy doesn't attend it will be fairly perfunctory and over in minutes. If Jimmy does turn up, it could be very entertaining, up to a point.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Jimmy no brains seems to be of the severe idiot variety, so I don't really expect him to show up for his come downance, and I'm equally certain he'll have some excuse or explanation worked out, that will do him no good at all.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Jimmy's big day in court today I believe?

If he turns up.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Skeleton wrote:Jimmy's big day in court today I believe?

If he turns up.
It is indeed but doubt he'll attend. In fact, I'm surprised he hasn't let on either way on goofy as he likes to spout at just about everything he does. Might be a little wait to his destined Bankruptcy proceedings
ArthurWankspittle

Do we have a time for his hearing? I suspect we won't find out anything until the Gazette publishes the notice. I wonder what his occupation will be listed as.