The Rooftop 6 - The Trial of the Century!

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Re: The Rooftop 6 - The Trial of the Century!

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

FatGambit wrote:Regarding the Merc, I guess it's not beyond impossible that they just stumbled across it in a car park and decided to take , oh what do they call them? Seflfies? With some poor sods car? :lol:
Yep, one of the few good things that came out of Camp Idiot (for those of you old enough to remember) was the phrase "Lambo Leaner". It applied to new age bullshit merchants who were going to make a fortune on the internet, who posed for pictures leaning on Lamborghinis to show how successful they were going to be. Of course the Lambo either belonged to someone else or was hired. You could probably rightly conclude that most times, a few seconds after the picture was taken, someone shouted "Hey, get off my car!".
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Bungle
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Bungle »

YiamCross wrote:
When you consider how long it took the Guildford Four to get any compensation for what was a clear miscarriage of justice in a very high profile and public case "All four received ex-gratia compensation payments after several years negotiating with the government's assessor, Sir David Calcutt" it does seem more than a little ridiculous to think that Jay Brad would receive a sum significant enough to buy a £30 grand car within weeks of what's on the face of it a perfectly reasonable arrest and detention.
I've just had a thought. About a year ago, wasn't Bradley locked up for some offence (or two or three) and his G/F...(Candice) posted begging messages on BTBATB asking if there were any daft idiots around who would send postal orders to his nick. Might it be that he has been awarded a bit of compo for 'wrongful' imprisonment?
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Bungle wrote:
YiamCross wrote:
When you consider how long it took the Guildford Four to get any compensation for what was a clear miscarriage of justice in a very high profile and public case "All four received ex-gratia compensation payments after several years negotiating with the government's assessor, Sir David Calcutt" it does seem more than a little ridiculous to think that Jay Brad would receive a sum significant enough to buy a £30 grand car within weeks of what's on the face of it a perfectly reasonable arrest and detention.
I've just had a thought. About a year ago, wasn't Bradley locked up for some offence (or two or three) and his G/F...(Candice) posted begging messages on BTBATB asking if there were any daft idiots around who would send postal orders to his nick. Might it be that he has been awarded a bit of compo for 'wrongful' imprisonment?
I remember that happening but didn't realise it was James. What was James banged up ? I know being an idiot isn't a criminal offence, so it must have been something else
Bones

Post by Bones »

PeanutGallery wrote:Fittingly it is the only federation ship with a cloaking device, meaning that when Bones gets it, nobody will notice him.
I am disappointed by your lack of trek knowledge - The Pegasus had a cloaking device many many years before the defiant

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pegas ... eration%29
Bones

Post by Bones »

Given the claims made by the Rooftop 6.5 and the outcome of their case being almost a month ago, has the CRAWFRAUD's moved back into their former home yet ? - If not, why not ?

Come on the judge said it was stolen etc. they should have just moved straight back in
:shrug:
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Bungle wrote: I've just had a thought. About a year ago, wasn't Bradley locked up for some offence (or two or three) and his G/F...(Candice) posted begging messages on BTBATB asking if there were any daft idiots around who would send postal orders to his nick. Might it be that he has been awarded a bit of compo for 'wrongful' imprisonment?
He was indeed put on remand after coming down from the roof. There was speculation that it could be that his part in the protest contravened bail or licence conditions. Who knows but again I imagine it's highly unlikely his rights were so greatly infringed that TPTB have rushed to make an interim payment sufficient to buy a cheap Merc. Getting the authorities to admit they might have made a mistake is a challenge in itself which would take years rather than months and it's certain there would be widespread publication of letters of apology way before any cash settlement could be negotiated let alone received.

It's just another puerile ploy from the Haining camp to big up Goofy and suck in some fresh meat for the membership fees. I imagine that after the Crawford "win" being exposed as a rather massive loss business is not so good and they're scrabbling around for sucker bait.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Is this a different James Bradley ?

http://whoisincourt.co.uk/greater-manch ... fied-2922/

James Bradley committed to prison for driving whilst disqualified

James John BRADLEY
Golborne

Drove a motor vehicle on a road while disqualified from holding or obtaining a driving licence

Used a motor vehicle on a road, or other public place when there was not in force in relation to that use such a policy of insurance or such a security in respect of third party risks

Committed to prison for 4 months forthwith

Disqualified for holding or obtaining a driving licence for 18 month(s). Disqualified until test of competence has been passed

Categories: Wigan & Leigh

Comments are closed.

I wonder how his business is going ?

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09686788
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Yes one and the same
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
midjit-gems
Captain
Captain

Post by midjit-gems »

Someone should remind him it's an 18 month ban he seems to be sure it was only a 12 month ban hence why he can drive the car.

That was his 8th conviction for driving offences
I call it as I see it
I speak my mind
I don't hold back
Pox

Post by Pox »

Bones wrote:until test of competence has been passed
A test of competence?

That will be a challenge for him :sarcasmon:
midjit-gems
Captain
Captain

Post by midjit-gems »

He appears to be sporting a personalised number plate on his banger now. However a quick check on the dvla site says no such plate exists. Maybe just a glitch? He did say it would take 6 weeks maybe they were too efficient ??
I call it as I see it
I speak my mind
I don't hold back
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

midjit-gems wrote:He appears to be sporting a personalised number plate on his banger now. However a quick check on the dvla site says no such plate exists. Maybe just a glitch? He did say it would take 6 weeks maybe they were too efficient ??
And to make sure that it is police and bailiff visible, he has mucked around with the configuration of number 13 so that instead of it being JJ13 RAD it now reads JJ BRAD.

Candice is saying that the car isn't Jays but is 'ours'. Music to the ears of bailiffs.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

JJRAD 14, 15, 16 etc do exist so the plate probably is live but it is not assigned to a Mercedes, which is why a DVLA search can't find it. His version of it looks a like a 5 year old has knocked one up for him though. It look's like a temp job for the camera, anyone drives around in that, instant pull. He is banned from driving so hiring a car in his name is impossible, and his insurance company would have revoked any polices he had (including any named drivers) from the date he was banned as his circumstances have changed. If he hasn't bothered to inform them, more fool him because as he has no license he has no insurance. He could still get insurance but with 8 convictions he would need deep pockets. Who knows where the car came from and who owns it but %100 it does not belong to him or is registered in his name. He would put the V5 up for sure if his name was on it.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

We are still waiting to see the paperwork that came with the payout. Even if the car is theirs, that does not prove it was bought by using compo money.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Skeleton wrote:JJRAD 14, 15, 16 etc do exist so the plate probably is live but it is not assigned to a Mercedes, which is why a DVLA search can't find it.
You need to look at the right registration. The one that he has is JJ13 RAD.

He can't drive it himself because of his past convictions so has to be ferried around by his g/f. Not really the type of car that most normal families would use as a 'mother and baby carriage'.
TUCO said to me:
rumpelstilzchen

I could be wrong here but I believe the "JJ" prefix was phased out long before 2013. If that is the case (I will have to do some checking later) then either James has made a stupid mistake or maybe he has deliberately chosen a nonexistent prefix in order to test our super-duper brains. The first two letters of a millenium plate are regional identifiers to identify the area where the vehicle was originally registered. "JJ" used to be London but I believe it is no longer used.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:I could be wrong here but I believe the "JJ" prefix was phased out long before 2013. If that is the case (I will have to do some checking later) then either James has made a stupid mistake or maybe he has deliberately chosen a nonexistent prefix in order to test our super-duper brains. The first two letters of a millenium plate are regional identifiers to identify the area where the vehicle was originally registered. "JJ" used to be London but I believe it is no longer used.
Sorry I should have been clearer, you can buy from the DVLA the JJ prefix as a private number plate, and the series JJ1 RAD - JJ15 RAD is available at between 250 - 399 each. The only number missing from that series and not available for sale is JJ13 RAD which presumably then has been sold, however, when you search the DVLA Database for it matched to a Mercedes, it comes back as no match, or for various other makes I have tried. He may well own the number but it does not belong on that car.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Bungle wrote:
Skeleton wrote:JJRAD 14, 15, 16 etc do exist so the plate probably is live but it is not assigned to a Mercedes, which is why a DVLA search can't find it.
You need to look at the right registration. The one that he has is JJ13 RAD.

He can't drive it himself because of his past convictions so has to be ferried around by his g/f. Not really the type of car that most normal families would use as a 'mother and baby carriage'.
Typo, I was looking up the right plate on the DVLA site, apologies.
rumpelstilzchen

Ok, so it looks as though the JJ prefix was retained by DVLA so they could sell it privately.
BHF wrote:
rumpelstilzchen

Skeleton wrote: Sorry I should have been clearer, you can buy from the DVLA the JJ prefix as a private number plate, and the series JJ1 RAD - JJ15 RAD is available at between 250 - 399 each. The only number missing from that series and not available for sale is JJ13 RAD which presumably then has been sold, however, when you search the DVLA Database for it matched to a Mercedes, it comes back as no match, or for various other makes I have tried. He may well own the number but it does not belong on that car.
It is possible the number is going through the process of a cherished transfer. An HPi check in a couple of months would reveal all including whether or not the vehicle is on HP.
BHF wrote: