jimmywx11

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

YiamCross
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: jimmywx11

Post by YiamCross »

vampireLOREN wrote:
I bet some snidey bar steward has already copied this OOOTUBE link to the O.R. :thinking:
I know the man is dumb but now every low life knows his address which is published as a result of his bankruptcy, they now know he keeps 4 grand under his mattress, how long before someone takes Jimmy's advice to go get themselves a war chest? His war chest.

Man, these people make stupidity into an art form.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Losleones wrote:
SteveUK wrote:Anyone got the GOODF link?
Here it is with One-Cells admission he's rumbled with a video of his war chest matchbox of Benefit cash he's waving Adios to.
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... jJZAXrfWrU
Cheers- a highly amusing read!
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

YiamCross wrote:Has Colon been on GOODF to congratulate Jimmyw on his victory? BOOM !!!1!!!
Not yet. And neither has Sycophant Sallie show to congratulate Jimmy on his chosen path :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

YiamCross wrote:Man, these people make stupidity into an art form.
And here's my thoughts on this:
Anyone providing Jimmy Wyld with banking services has to stop forthwith. Anyone not complying is in contempt of court.
Allegedly, Jimmy has a £150,000 promissory note deposited with a bank based in Ducie Street Manchester. I wonder what it is backed by? Maybe it could go towards his bankruptcy? Maybe he has other accounts at this bank, in which case the bank needs to inform the receiver about them.
Maybe Jimmy's actions have just fucked up Peter of England's Were bank con?*

(* Discuss - as they say in test papers.)
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Bones

Post by Bones »

To be fair to one cell, he has lived the GOODF dream - After all he has got out of debt free - :sarcasmon:

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 10#p425758

Ok Jimmy put your money where your mouth is. My name is Alan and my telephone number is 07455 372365

Call me and lets talk
Last edited by Bones on Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

The Receiver is also likely to be interested in this transaction Jimmy's entered into.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 10#p425734
ArthurWankspittle

Bones wrote:Image
My name is Arthur Wankspittle and I live in Chico, California. But you can't come round or call me because I'm a vulnerable adult.
Repeat after me "I'm sorry but i don't give out my personal details" Hide the name win the game. :D
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
YiamCross wrote:Man, these people make stupidity into an art form.
And here's my thoughts on this:
Anyone providing Jimmy Wyld with banking services has to stop forthwith. Anyone not complying is in contempt of court.
Allegedly, Jimmy has a £150,000 promissory note deposited with a bank based in Ducie Street Manchester. I wonder what it is backed by? Maybe it could go towards his bankruptcy? Maybe he has other accounts at this bank, in which case the bank needs to inform the receiver about them.
Maybe Jimmy's actions have just fucked up Peter of England's Were bank con?*

(* Discuss - as they say in test papers.)
I would think that in order to answer this question we would need to examine the following points.

Point one is whether WeRe Bank actually qualifies as a bank. According to the Financial Conduct Authority "Although WeRe Bank refers to itself as a bank, based on the information currently available to us, it does not appear to be carrying on any activities that would require it to be authorised by the FCA. Regulated activities carried out by authorised firms include accepting deposits or providing advice on regulated investments." source

This would indicate that WeRe Bank is not considered to be a bank by the UK regulatory authority. This would suggest that Jimmy's account with WeRe Bank would not be in violation of the bankruptcy order, in as much as that a bankrupt could receive the services of the bank in a game of monopoly without that bank finding itself in contempt of court.

The next point would be whether WeRe Bank, regardless of it being a bank or not, is actually providing James Wyld with banking services, I would suggest that the answer would be no and base it on the following argument, WeRe Bank provides it's customers with a book which allows them to write a 'cheque' with which to pay a debt in a currency created for the exclusive use of it's customers, this currency the 'Re Unit', is not recognised by any state and is entirely a private venture. WeRe Bank does not allow someone to deposit 'Re' into their accounts, nor does it allow the exchange of £'s for Re's. Jimmy cannot add funds to his ledger with WeRe Bank, he cannot exchange his precious Re Units for pounds sterling and can only realistically spend them with a vendor who is prepared to accept a cheque in a currency that can not be credited to a persons account.

In this sense WeRe Bank does not provide a banking service or have any real funds belonging to James Wyld held within it. Therefore the bank is unlikely to attract the attention of the Official Receiver unless the banks operator Peter of England (Alan Peter Michael Smith) declares himself a creditor to the now bankrupt James Wyld.

The reason that Peter of England and WeRe Bank can become creditors of James Wyld is through the promissory note signed by Mr Wyld and sent to Peter of England which was a requirement for Mr Wyld to be accepted into the 'Re Movement'. This note, being a promise to pay, established that Mr Wyld was undertaking to pay WeRe Bank the sum of £150,000 in the future. It was not an asset held by WeRe Bank in as much as it was a liability created by Mr Wyld. Now that he has been declared bankrupt, WeRe Bank can apply to be listed as a creditor, doing this would get the £150,000 included onto the list of known debts Mr Wyld has.

As such I don't think providing Jimmy with the Chequebook is enough to get PoE in trouble with the Official Receiver and the situation with regard to the promissory note should need to be resolved (I don't think it can or should be treated as an asset of Mr Wylds, to do so would encourage debts to be paid with debts, however it is a promise to pay and this promise was used to establish a relationship of sorts with the company based in Dulcie St. Manchester).
Warning may contain traces of nut
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

I can't fault your conclusions, but ...
PeanutGallery wrote:WeRe Bank does not allow someone to deposit 'Re' into their accounts, ...
Well, it does, kindof. Members are encouraged to credit their own accounts, in Re, for mowing their own lawns or even doing conventional jobs for which they get paid in real money.

I don't think this quibble affects your conclusions, because I don't think the Receiver would consider any number of Res an asset.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Really says it all that upon confirmation that all the bullshit Jimmy has engaged in and promoted on GOODF failed, his response is to go after the people on Quatloos that warned him.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Jeffrey wrote:Really says it all that upon confirmation that all the bullshit Jimmy has engaged in and promoted on GOODF failed, his response is to go after the people on Quatloos that warned him.
Shoot the messenger. Always a plan.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Lose the name, feel the pain!
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

vampireLOREN wrote:I bet some snidey bar steward has already copied this OOOTUBE link to the O.R. :thinking:
Hopefully. Then they'll ask him to hand it over, or explain where it's gone. And if he doesn't fully cooperate then they can seek penal sanction from the courts.

The funny thing is that One-Cell thinks he's the only sharp operator who's ever thought of keeping some cash under the bed. It's pretty much a standard tactic for every crook and spiv who gets bankrupted, and if the Receiver decides to go after it he'll be in jail very quickly (unless he hands it over).

I think that Jimmy-Boy really thinks that he can just pay off the council tax arrears with this secret stash, and he won't be bankrupt any more. He hasn't thought about the advertisements for other debtors to come forward, or the OR's fees. Won't get out of this with a cheeky grin and a wad of used banknotes.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
vampireLOREN wrote:I bet some snidey bar steward has already copied this OOOTUBE link to the O.R. :thinking:
Hopefully. Then they'll ask him to hand it over, or explain where it's gone. And if he doesn't fully cooperate then they can seek penal sanction from the courts.

The funny thing is that One-Cell thinks he's the only sharp operator who's ever thought of keeping some cash under the bed. It's pretty much a standard tactic for every crook and spiv who gets bankrupted, and if the Receiver decides to go after it he'll be in jail very quickly (unless he hands it over).

I think that Jimmy-Boy really thinks that he can just pay off the council tax arrears with this secret stash, and he won't be bankrupt any more. He hasn't thought about the advertisements for other debtors to come forward, or the OR's fees. Won't get out of this with a cheeky grin and a wad of used banknotes.
I'm not sure, but even if he does manage to get it annulled the bankruptcy will still show on his record which must surely make his already crappy credit record even worse.

One might hope that he's going to stay with the bankruptcy in the belief that it will just wash his debts away. Brilliant tactic to advertise his stash of cash on YouTube, though. What are the chances of the administrator finding out about it?
ArthurWankspittle

Hercule Parrot wrote:I think that Jimmy-Boy really thinks that he can just pay off the council tax arrears with this secret stash, and he won't be bankrupt any more. He hasn't thought about the advertisements for other debtors to come forward, or the OR's fees. Won't get out of this with a cheeky grin and a wad of used banknotes.
Presumably all the utility companies do what the banks do and some poor sod sits there every morning going through the Gazette checking if anyone is a customer of theirs. If so, it is presumably estimated bill to that date, send to receiver, order fitting of pre-payment meter. (Oh no!) Car insurance might be voided too.
ArthurWankspittle

YiamCross wrote:I'm not sure, but even if he does manage to get it annulled the bankruptcy will still show on his record which must surely make his already crappy credit record even worse.
I think getting a bankruptcy annulled is nigh on impossible without lots of money and good legal advice.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

The Goofys are describing Jimmy's bankruptcy as a win, saying that it means any debts he has will be wiped out in a year. What they don't realise is that his assets will be taken to repay his creditors, including the £3.5k for his kitchen finance that he tried to pay with a WeRe cheque. His house is in his sole name, he has a mortgage to Santander and he bought the house years ago. He denies his own existence to anyone who calls. Let's hope he hasn't refinanced his house to the hilt and there's plenty left over for the Receiver. Losing the name and sending things back marked 'ANRRTS' isn't going to work any more. I think we've seen today that it stopped working a long, long time ago for Jimmy.
ArthurWankspittle

mufc1959 wrote:His house is in his sole name...
I was wondering about this, because the "lose the name" tactic is going to work so well here:
Bailiff: "Who are you?"
Jimmy no name: "Not Jimmy Wyld"
Bailiff: "So what are you doing in this house?"
Jimmy no name: "excuse excuse excuse I rent it excuse excuse"
Bailiff: "You've had your notice, out you go, it's the receiver's now"
A few days later.
Jimmy no name: "I've come to get my stuff"
Bailiff: "But you are Not Jimmy Wyld, my colleague took a picture of you"
Jimmy no name: "What about my car?"
Bailiff: "YOUR CAR? No mate it's registered to a Mr Dante Beagle. Now clear off."
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

YiamCross wrote:
Hercule Parrot wrote:

I'm not sure, but even if he does manage to get it annulled the bankruptcy will still show on his record which must surely make his already crappy credit record even worse.

One might hope that he's going to stay with the bankruptcy in the belief that it will just wash his debts away. Brilliant tactic to advertise his stash of cash on YouTube, though. What are the chances of the administrator finding out about it?
pretty good I think.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

mufc1959 wrote:The Goofys are describing Jimmy's bankruptcy as a win...
Yes, but they're using a secretly coded language called Goofy-ese. A "win" of the kind celebrated for Tom Crawfraud or One-Cell, is what the rest of us would call a disastrous setback. Mr Ebert explained this to me... :haha: :haha:
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.