The Rooftop 6 - The Trial of the Century!

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

mac
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Re: The Rooftop 6 - The Trial of the Century!

Post by mac »

Looks like Mr Taylor will be glad about this

http://www.herefordtimes.com/news/14291 ... to_an_end/
Bones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Bones »

Ok you can all thank me for this later but I have it, a source has provided me with a copy of the unicorn - Download it now before it is taken down

Tom's Warrant

181,310,293 :Axe:
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Glad you cleared that up Bones, because as recently as a couple of days ago on FB Tom was back to denying he had ever seen the unicorn, and that one had never been issued. Yup I shook my head to in disbelief when I read it.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Pox

Post by Pox »

Tom Crawford talking about no warrant again and at 1.19 he drops a bombshell that 2 days previously Ebert won an eviction case!

Tom says he can't divulge any details because the information gleaned may be used in future cases (yawn)

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 60&t=96525
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Pox wrote:
Tom says he can't divulge any details because the information gleaned may be used in future cases (yawn)
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

Pox wrote:Tom Crawford talking about no warrant again and at 1.19 he drops a bombshell that 2 days previously Ebert won an eviction case!

Tom is now a rambling old fool living off a perverse feeling of having some "status" for having his house taken by criminals. But, as we all know, he risked his house and lost it all. No one has left any comment on the video in the Goodf forum or Youtube.

It does seem though that there are people out there still taking his advice.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

But Ebert 'won' Tom's case too. So him claiming a win doesn't really give any indication of what the outcome will be.
Warning may contain traces of nut
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

I think Ebert also won his cases too, Victories all round!
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Why is Tom doing this. I don't understand.

Is he making money off these appearances?
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

He's so far down the rabbit hole he can't do anything but continue on his 'chosen path', any change in stance would, to him anyway, be seen as vindication of everything said here and admittance that he was wrong.

I see the same attitude a lot more nowadays, whereas 10-20 years ago someone would just say 'well shit you were right, I was wrong', now it's very much fingers in ears whispering 'I'm right, I'm right, I'm right' over and over, it's not just people like Tom, one of my neighbours is exactly the same, she's 31 and a teacher, but you try tell her she's wrong over something.....
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

... and that's why I don't really bother with these idiots any more. The day I take any notice of anything Tom says is when he moves back into what used to be his house.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
midjit-gems
Captain
Captain

Post by midjit-gems »

Has anyone seen the prince of bellend lately? Has he been unable to find Facebook again? Told to stay away from the crafrauds in case he gets arrested again? Or has he finally woken up to their repeated lies? Anyone know?
I call it as I see it
I speak my mind
I don't hold back
Angolvagyok
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Angolvagyok »

midjit-gems wrote:Has anyone seen the prince of bellend lately? Has he been unable to find Facebook again? Told to stay away from the crafrauds in case he gets arrested again? Or has he finally woken up to their repeated lies? Anyone know?
There's this, if you're talking about Jay:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cpb3d0v ... e=youtu.be

Jay still fighting the good fight, Ceylon reliving past glories and what I think is the Merc.
JayBrad
Swabby
Swabby

Post by JayBrad »

IM HERE PEOPLE YOU WANNA BE WATCHING MY LIVE FEED AT 4.30pm today wow its an exclusive this one
:violin: YES MAN IM A SIDESHOW :violin:
JayBrad
Swabby
Swabby

Post by JayBrad »

i love to see all your speculation it makes things interesting to read

so how much have u all spent on HPI's to date then lol
JayBrad
Swabby
Swabby

Post by JayBrad »

And i have a request can i have my own section like the rooftop 6 please i feel left out now
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Gay people on here who have their own thread have genuinely earned their place in Quatloos history. You and Wesley do not have one because all you do is copy other peoples idea's. You can stand next to Ceylon all day long but it will not be enough.

Be interesting, do something different.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Wesley Ahmed's had a thread, but yes, if you want a thread you need to do something off your own bat that's going to draw attention to yourself, just being a bit of an idiot isn't enough.

Ceylon has his own thread because he has a number of different YouTube video's all promoting garbage.
Peter of England has a thread because he's selling fake cheques.
Guy Taylor has a thread because he offers legal advice and guidance in exchange for a pint and it's still overcharging.
Wesley Ahmed had his thread because of his work with response.
Tom Crawford got his one when he admitted he couldn't pay the mortgage amount owing on the bungalow and looked to recruit a mob to keep him in his house.
James Wyld earned his thread by pushing the 'lose the name' stuff and bragging about how his bankruptcy wouldn't affect him, until he wound up with the police coming for him in the early hours.

All of these people have made an individual contribution towards lowering the national IQ and while I'm quite sure, when you aren't playing with your crayons, that you aren't at all likely to be raising the bar any time soon, you haven't quite produced any real stupidity that makes you worth documenting.

Now if you want a thread, you can go and do something to deserve it. I'd suggest that since you believe the court judgement gave Tom back his bungalow, why not move in and show Tom that he can go back to living there? You'd just need to ask his permission? You could even move Tom and Sue back in and be on hand to deal with any interlopers? Or maybe get the Mary the Clamp Fairy thing going, perhaps even get a tinkerbell costume to wear while dealing with the clamps and put the YouTubes out?

Until then you'll just be a footnote, a supporting act, a not quite a somebody. Like Bones.
Warning may contain traces of nut
JayBrad
Swabby
Swabby

Post by JayBrad »

A footnote or supporting act wow you guys speak harshly,

Hey are you all ready for the main event today around 4.30pm are u all tuned into my facebook ready for the live stream of the century
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

JayBrad wrote:A footnote or supporting act wow you guys speak harshly,

Hey are you all ready for the main event today around 4.30pm are u all tuned into my facebook ready for the live stream of the century
Sounds like it will be Comic Gold, unfortunately, I will be working, you know, that thing normal people do from 9-5PM. and can't watch videos at work, because I have a real job to do. So have fun with your live stream, I hope to be able to entertain myself later with a replay.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.