UK - Tom Crawford Calls For Help

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Bones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Tom Crawford Calls For Help

Post by Bones »

guilty wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote: a large number of adults who do not possess the most basic of reading comprehension skills.
And they would like to demonstrate that fact to the media - with photographs and videos:
After the Nottingham Evening Post article on the outcome of Tom and Sue Crawford's court case, which was a complete misrepresentation of the facts, we intend to put the record straight. People need to know the truth!!
Please join us in Nottingham where we shall be marching peacefully from the Market Square to the Nottingham Evening Post building, armed with the facts, to demonstrate that we will not accept their misleading reports!
No doubt Peter of England will be there handing out leaflets. These are just the sort of gullible idiots he is after.
https://www.facebook.com/events/1579887978945845/
Be a good day for the baliffs to repossess the house when no one is about
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

This must be the first court case in history where a judge using plain English told a man in court that, in effect he had just lost his home and the man walked out of the court thinking that not only had he managed to keep his home he had also saved himself forty-three grand.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

Ahhhh yes,Comical Ali, that's who I was thinking of!!!

I think the message they're trying to spread regarding the media being corrupt is a dangerous one, the personal attacks the Notts reporter is receiving is quite shocking, you've got dumb & dumber doing video's in their car calling her a crack head. The whole narrative has become very dark. On some FB sites they've simply taken over the site, no one can question their version, if you do you're lynched immediately! Even on the CA3 page which doesn't tolerate anything other than CA3 usually. Even admins on there are kept silent. If the supporting drones get advance notice of an eviction attempt i do believe there will be riots up Tom's road.
'Putin's left hand man'
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

JonnyL wrote: If the supporting drones get advance notice of an eviction attempt i do believe there will be riots up Tom's road.
Maybe, but minus frontmen Hayes, Taylor and Mark Haining Ceylon who will be standing well out of reach and in cowardly fashion leading the charge from the rear.
I was present when the status seeking Roger Hayes gave the order to "arrest that man"(Judge Michael Peake) then bolted from the courtroom quicker than you can say "I am going to be evicted"
. He never even sent Stephen Aspinall a Christmas card of thanks while Stephen served 18 months in prison.
Last edited by wanglepin on Sun May 17, 2015 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Courtesy of some YouToob cretin
I think Tom has a bit of a problem. Everybody (well all his supporters at least) understands that Tom won the case but the judgement had to be written to make it appear as if Tom lost. That is why the media are reporting it as a loss and why the bank are saying that they can go ahead with the possession order. If the written judgement says Tom lost then what is to stop people believing that? Surely Tom needs something in writing to say that he won if he is to put a stop to future eviction attempts? How can he get that?
So everybody can see he won even if the written judgement quite clearly says he lost but he needs something in writing saying he won or people will think the judgement saying he lost is true. :haha:

To paraphrase Marvin The Paranoid Android... It makes my brain hurt just trying to think down to their level :roll:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Bones

Post by Bones »

If Tom and co are so sure they won, why is there even a need for a protest.

Whilst they are saying that they have won, their actions tell a different story.

They do say actions, speak louder than words.

I hope Ceylon goes and spends a good half hour or so, telling a police officer that he is going to arrest him and then does nothing. In other words Ceylon's standard operating procedure.

I bet Peter is printing leaflets and t-shirts for WeRe bank as we speak, when he heard about this he must have seen the £ signs light up. All those people and cash ££££££££££ :naughty:

I am not familiar with the Nottingham Post, is it a daily or a weekly publication ? If it is daily, do they do a Sunday edition ? I was just wondering if their offices would be open on a Saturday. I am sure one of the Goofer's would have thought of that though :whistle:
Last edited by Bones on Sun May 17, 2015 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Chances are they won't get word of it happening, but will certainly hear after it has happened and some will likely arrive during. Then I don't know what will go on, I would hope for a firm police presence. I do feel that we shouldn't allow the rule of the mob to override the rule of law.
Warning may contain traces of nut
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

longdog wrote:Courtesy of some YouToob cretin
I think Tom has a bit of a problem. Everybody (well all his supporters at least) understands that Tom won the case but the judgement had to be written to make it appear as if Tom lost. That is why the media are reporting it as a loss and why the bank are saying that they can go ahead with the possession order. If the written judgement says Tom lost then what is to stop people believing that? Surely Tom needs something in writing to say that he won if he is to put a stop to future eviction attempts? How can he get that?
So everybody can see he won even if the written judgement quite clearly says he lost but he needs something in writing saying he won or people will think the judgement saying he lost is true. :haha:

To paraphrase Marvin The Paranoid Android... It makes my brain hurt just trying to think down to their level :roll:
I wonder if he thinks Tom needs something like a Judgement, from the Judge, that says he won rather than the one which says he lost which is obviously what is confusing matters. If only the Judge had written the Judgement right this would be so much easier.
Warning may contain traces of nut
longdog

Post by longdog »

Bones wrote: I am not familiar with the Nottingham Post, is it a daily or a weekly publication ? If it is daily, do they do a Sunday edition ?
It's a Monday - Saturday daily from the same group as my local rag so there will probably be people in the office working on tomorrow's edition and updating the website.

Not that a single fuck will be given when rent-a-moronmob turn up I don't suppose.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
rumpelstilzchen

longdog wrote:
I don't see any problem with that. It should be a simple matter for the judge to put something in writing saying that Tom won. Obviously in order to maintain his original position whatever he puts in writing saying that Tom has won would have to be written in a way that makes it appear that Tom has lost.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
guilty

Post by guilty »

http://sonsoflibertyuk.net/2015/05/14/t ... -a-result/
I’m absolutely delighted with the result that the Crawford family received today.

Having been one of the people who turned up in Nottingham on 1st May to stand outside the court in solidarity with Mr Tom Crawford, it is good to see the result went his way. It shows once again what can be achieved by surrounding yourself with the right people and then backing that up in sheer strength of numbers can achieve.

Let me make it clear. This was NOT mob rule.

The judge clearly saw the evidence laid before him, gave it due consideration and then delivered, albeit somewhat belatedly, what can only be described as the correct ruling.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

I think the Nottingham Post are missing out on the real story here. it isn't Tom, it is the GOOFy web site and its crack pot leaders providing invalid and backwards advice. This would make an excellent story for the Nottingham Post to cover.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

JonnyL wrote:I think the message they're trying to spread regarding the media being corrupt is a dangerous one, the personal attacks the Notts reporter is receiving is quite shocking.... If the supporting drones get advance notice of an eviction attempt i do believe there will be riots up Tom's road.
I agree. I think the purpose of this false "victory" is to lay the ground for an uprising of outrage when the repo goes ahead. They are framing the script as "even though TC won his case, the evil bank is still trying to steal his house, and the corrupt Police are helping them".

This is a very dangerous gambit, it makes violent resistance almost inevitable if the repo is pre-notified. It is also a despicably cynical act, the GOOFY leaders know that protestors who get charged with concerted violent disorder against Police will likely go to jail. Their belief that they were defending TC's rights will count for nothing, except as evidence of their personal stupidity.

Fortunately I don't think there's any chance that the repo will be pre-notified. The GOOFy leadership's threat to assemble a fanatical 'human wave' resistance has made sure of that. I wonder if they have considered this? Let's assume that at least one of them has a capable mind, and has thought it through - what would they hope to gain by ensuring that TC is removed by a surprise repo, without any opportunity for substantial protest?

The obvious answer seems to be that they want TC to be thrown out on the street, as a martyred hero for their wider movement.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
Fortunately I don't think there's any chance that the repo will be pre-notified.
Me either... Tom has probably done well in having a weekend immediately following the judgement so the cops will have the usual drunkenness and debauchery to deal with.

What happens on a tuesday or wednesday morning when they have nothing much better to do than 'routine' work is another matter entirely.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

littleFred wrote:UKAR's legal costs so far will have been added to the £43k. The longer legal actions drag on, the more Tom will lose: financially, psychologically and the rest.
I had a look on Zoopla and Rightmove. If my guesses are correct, Tom's house is worth about £135k. You can knock 20% off that for a distressed sale/grief the buyer will get off morons, and that leave Tom with about £108k. Generously, let's say he's only incurred £58k of costs so far, so, at present he will come out with about £50k. B&B are employing a barrister to look after their side of things. Last time I looked into employing a barrister was nearly 10 years ago and he was £400/hour. I'm guessing again, but I would suggest that every court case B&B attends will cost Tom a few thousand in costs.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
rumpelstilzchen

On the GOOFY thread started by Tom Crawford daveiron 1 wrote this:
As i have posted before ,we have the Oxford English Dictionary which gives a definition for all words in our language .
So what possible reason can there be for Legalise other than to deceive the people of this land ?
daveiron1 has admitted to reading this thread so I will give him some free advice. Dave, get yourself a copy of the judgment. Then, using your Oxford English Dictionary, look up the definition of each word used in the judgment. Use those definitions when reading the judgment. When finished you will have managed to have read the judgment as it was intended to be read.
Hope that helps.
BHF wrote:
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
littleFred wrote:UKAR's legal costs so far will have been added to the £43k. The longer legal actions drag on, the more Tom will lose: financially, psychologically and the rest.
I had a look on Zoopla and Rightmove. If my guesses are correct, Tom's house is worth about £135k. You can knock 20% off that for a distressed sale/grief the buyer will get off morons, and that leave Tom with about £108k. Generously, let's say he's only incurred £58k of costs so far, so, at present he will come out with about £50k. B&B are employing a barrister to look after their side of things. Last time I looked into employing a barrister was nearly 10 years ago and he was £400/hour. I'm guessing again, but I would suggest that every court case B&B attends will cost Tom a few thousand in costs.
Based on the premise that it goes to auction, and the possibly attraction the sale might bring....it could be knocked down for £80k. M.OhDeara esq valued his lost house at (2010 prices) £110k sold to "someone he knew" :haha: £62k . Don't forget on an eviction the world and his brother submit fees.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:f my guesses are correct, Tom's house is worth about £135k. You can knock 20% off that for a distressed sale/grief the buyer will get off morons, and that leave Tom with about £108k. Generously, let's say he's only incurred £58k of costs so far, so, at present he will come out with about £50k.
This is why he needs to be negotiating with the bank. TC's co-operation is "worth" £27k, if it results in a quick and amicable resolution. The bank won't mindlessly demand every last penny of costs, they'll have a reputational aspect to consider. As long as they win, they can afford to be generous about the details.

I know you don't think the bank will see it that way, Arthur. I know that also we don't think TC is ready to understand the scale of disaster he has dug for himself. Nonetheless, I still think that if they negotiated in good faith, a happy ending could be achievable. TC could walk out of that house with £80k in his hand - enough to buy a decent little home for a retired couple -

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for ... 52269.html
http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for ... 44204.html
http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for ... 73917.html

But I agree completely that further legal battles, further resistance to bailiffs, further delay in meeting interest costs, all of that is eating away from what TC will get in the end.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

longdog wrote:Courtesy of some YouToob cretin

But isn't that simply the corollary of what Tom's supporters are saying? The written judgement looks like he lost but the judge had to write it that way to appease the PTB even if he had really decided Tom should win. The problem is that the media and any future court action rely on the written judgement for guidance not the judge's intentions.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

I read this morning that the Crawford team are preparing to publish the 'FULL' judgement... However, because nobody understands legalese :naughty: they'll no doubt release it in their own words for the simple minded among them, which is in the tens of thousands of people by the way. I do believe this is what they're actually doing, re-writing history for the masses, not that they need too of course as they'll believe anything that's said to them at the minute. I also believe that the Notts post reporter Ellie has been slandered, I do feel the newspaper should show some balls and go after dumb and dumber over their critique of her professional standards as a reporter, calling her a crack head and a media whore is unacceptable, if they want to knock the newspaper generally then fine, after all it's editorial that decides what finally goes out, not Ellie. The attacks are only going to get worse as this mess unravels. I think some sort of prevention is needed on their part as I can see a faithfully loyal idiot, blind to the cause either threatening or indeed causing her harm. The messages they're sending to her 'expect us' is threatening and warrants police intervention in my opinion.
'Putin's left hand man'