Tom Crawford failed judgment 3/9/15 Part 1 & 2

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Skeleton
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Tom Crawford failed judgment 3/9/15 Part 1 & 2

Post by Skeleton »

Jeffrey wrote:Craig is literally a hairs width away from inciting violence with that little comment.
Craig has a tendency to come out with rash posts when he has been out on the sauce, Martin Smith though trumps him.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I have an announcement to make not so much as on behalf of management, but in as much as I at least part of management, its from me. I doubt anyone who matters will disagree with me on this, but I haven't discussed it with anyone either beyond reading a discussion about it in a place most of you cannot see. So here goes....

I will not allow this thread or this site to become the go to source for potential vigilantes or just plain dumbasses who wish the people we from time to time discuss ill harm. I will not allow any post containing personal information that is not common public knowledge to remain posted on the site, and I don't think any other responsible person will either. So don't do it. Don't post it, don't post links to where it can be found, don't hint that its written on the wall of a public loo in London or anything else. Okay? So, one more time, as my friend Arlo would say, "with feeling"

Do not, under any circumstances, post the personal information, address, phone numbers, employers or location of secret love nests of anyone, ever, for any reason....

If you do, I will immediately remove the post, prohibit you from posting in the future and do something nasty to you family pet at the next Illuminati New Years party...you do not want to know....

Thank you!
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Yiam is a grown man and it is entirely his choice how he behaves. It is no one else's business.
Time to move on.
"No one else's business"??
Precisely, that's was the point Tom was making
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

The moderators RED warning is well made.
I hope Quatloosians take notice of it and stop posting peoples details on line.

Just as an aside, do moderators ever read our PMs?....hmmmmmmmm?
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Joinder wrote:The moderators RED warning is well made.

As quite clearly stated if they continue to do so they will be banned so no hope required.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Joinder wrote:The moderators RED warning is well made.

I hardly ever type in red, so don't get my Irish up. As a hint to you, I know its hard to believe, but the 12 years this forum has been here before you popped in to make a noise was not, really wasn't, all in preparation for your eventual arrival, I know this is hard for you to fathom, but its not all about you.

Yes, I do read PMs, I'm not aware that you have ever sent me one.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Joinder wrote:Just as an aside, do moderators ever read our PMs?....hmmmmmmmm?
I know Burnaby reads mine. Mostly because they were addressed to him at the time, but that's not the point.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

It's probably safe to assume that in the den of government shill trolls that your super secret PMs to other secret rebel freedom fighters are subject to unreasonable search and seizure with the delicacy of a TSA full cavity examination. Papers please.

Or perhaps nobody really cares what you post in private to others.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

LordEd wrote:
Joinder wrote:Just as an aside, do moderators ever read our PMs?....hmmmmmmmm?
I know Burnaby reads mine. Mostly because they were addressed to him at the time, but that's not the point.
I get lots of PMs.

Sadly they are not all cask ale related. Some of them, for whatever reason, relate to Quatloos topics.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Pox wrote:If I remember correctly, didn't Ginger Chris and Mark Gillard do what some would consider as the sensible thing? i.e. guilty and apologised?
I have to correct you there as AFAIK neither were found guilty of anything. Ginger Chris had the charge(s) dropped. Mark Gillard apologised to the judge for a contempt of court, which was accepted.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Gregg wrote:I will not allow any post containing personal information that is not common public knowledge to remain posted on the site, and I don't think any other responsible person will either.
Works for me, it's always been my personal policy anyway.

If something's in the public domain, eg. court documents, newspapers etc. I'll post it without a seconds thought (I have no intention of redacting Haining's address in copy and paste from the Nottingham Post, for example), however until it's public I treat it as private, eg. there are people here who know the current location of Tom/SMH, but haven't posted it yet because it's not public domain (yet).
Skeleton wrote: Martin Smith though trumps him.
Obvious blowhard is obvious.

If Smith even had the brains to read this forum he'd know half a dozen of us live in Nottingham.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

NG3 wrote:
Skeleton wrote: Martin Smith though trumps him.
NG3 wrote:Obvious blowhard is obvious.

If Smith even had the brains to read this forum he'd know half a dozen of us live in Nottingham.
LOL whenever someone asks Amanda for this site's address, she refuses to give it as she does not want them exposed to our lies, so I think it is safe to say we are not dealing with rocket scientists.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

wanglepin wrote:These thick Crawford's simply do not understand INCITEMENT BOOOOM!!!!1!!!!! do they.

Would it be too late for the police to add this incitement to the charges? Or would that come as a separate charge?
guilty

Post by guilty »

ETFOTB:
"the information is so dangerous to the Banking Sector that they would have all of us silenced if they possibly could"
Tom Crawford

Hi All,

Notice of a upcoming meeting regarding Securitization!!!

This is one of the most informative meetings of the year, and will be a huge step forward in eliminating the serial criminals that are acting against ordinary Men & Women in stealing our homes, knowledge is our weapon by informing the general public of the crimes perpetrated upon them, the meeting will be be held on the 14thof November 2015, this post is directed to all those who are interested in Mortgage Fraud and securitization.

The speakers at this meeting have spent many years researching the crimes perpetrated on the people of this country and all over the world, the information will be invaluable to those who have lost their home or under a threat, also for the protection of future generations, the information is so dangerous to the Banking Sector that they would have all of us silenced if they possibly could this is why our familys and others are under continuous attack to stop us by whatever means they think necessary.

The names of all the speakers will be confirmed shortly.

One of the speakers will be a Banker from America who brought a class action against the City Bank of America and closed down First Allied Bank, also speaking will be Carmel Butler who spoke to the select committee regarding securitisation, from Ireland Anthony Carling and Ben Gilroy who are having great success in the Courts over there.

John Hurst who is well known in this country with his invaluable research on Common Law will also be speaking and Michael Sinclair the organizer will be speaking about securitization, also Brian Gerirsh from UK Column and myself Tom Crawford will be speaking regarding the criminality in the court system.

The Yorkshire Building Society and the Police have been asked to attend and a response is awaited.

Unfortunately there has to be a charge for this meeting of £ 25.00 per person, this will cover costs for the venue and printing etc no profit will be made out of it

Whatever the name of the Banking entity is affecting you, securitization document will be supplied to you about your bank the meeting if you let Michael know in advance.

Please contact Micheal at email iybsactiongroup@gmail.com

Please PM Michael Sinclair on Facebook to book your tickets in advance as the number will be limited.

The venue is the Warwick Trident Collage, Warwick New roar Leamington Spa CV32 5JE
Doors open at 09.45 the meeting starts at 10.00 sharp, Break for Lunch and then we resume after Lunch at 2.00, there will be a question and answer time.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Bev Turpin-West wrote:
Sounds like stalking to me, which is a criminal offence
So attending a court hearing and sitting in the public gallery is now a criminal offence.
Do these people ever think before they type? Are they really be that thick?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

rumpelstilzchen wrote: So attending a court hearing and sitting in the public gallery is now a criminal offence.
Which people do everyday, for a myriad of reasons.

I can see them doing a Tom here, and trying to attack some innocent nobody for being in the wrong place at the wrong time, glaring menacingly at someone in the public gallery, making snide comments outside, and (based on Craig's last little tantrum) trying to follow them home, before posting their address online, all without realising it was just some student sitting in because they're studying law, or some guy who's there for another case, and just killing time.

The ignorant fascism in their ranks is just plain nasty.
Pox

Post by Pox »

NG3 wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote: So attending a court hearing and sitting in the public gallery is now a criminal offence.

I can see them doing a Tom here, and trying to attack some innocent nobody for being in the wrong place at the wrong time, glaring menacingly at someone in the public gallery, making snide comments outside, and (based on Craig's last little tantrum) trying to follow them home, before posting their address online, all without realising it was just some student sitting in because they're studying law, or some guy who's there for another case, and just killing time.

Like you say, there are loads of reasons why people visit courts -

When I was a child, my family used to make an annual trip to Edinburgh to visit relatives.

If we were out in the city and it started to rain or we complained of being cold my father used to take us into the courts for shelter, just because they were warm and free.

More recently, I have seen what appears to be homeless people sat in the public gallery, presumably for the same reason.

If similar things happen in Nottingham I do hope that there are no mistaken identity situations.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Pox wrote:
NG3 wrote:

Like you say, there are loads of reasons why people visit courts -

When I was a child, my family used to make an annual trip to Edinburgh to visit relatives.

If we were out in the city and it started to rain or we complained of being cold my father used to take us into the courts for shelter, just because they were warm and free.

More recently, I have seen what appears to be homeless people sat in the public gallery, presumably for the same reason.

If similar things happen in Nottingham I do hope that there are no mistaken identity situations.
Correct Deidre Barlow's mother used to in Coronation Street just to past the time.

I know, hat, coat :)
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

I think tom and his gang need to attack innocent people, this will be the final nail in the coffin of Tom Crawford,
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

fat frank wrote:I think tom and his gang need to attack innocent people, this will be the final nail in the coffin of Tom Crawford,
Haven't they already done this by posting names and addresses of bailiffs, removal firm employees etc. etc.