Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Zeek
Swabby
Swabby

Re: Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Post by Zeek »

You guys are hilarious 😂🤣

I think you guys should give up giving out sh1t advice and take up stand up comedy 😁
daveBeeston
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by daveBeeston »

Zeek wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 1:19 pm You guys are hilarious 😂🤣

I think you guys should give up giving out sh1t advice and take up stand up comedy 😁
Still not going to provide proof of your claims then?
Until you do your nothing but a babbling fool.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Can someone point me to anywhere on here somebody giving advice?

As for comedy, didn't O'Bonkers do some in a previous life?
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

I think you guys should give up giving out sh1t advice and take up stand up comedy
Up till this point, I was of the opinion that the 'release the hounds' thing was a bit uncalled for, but if you're going to act like a snitty twelve year old, and refuse to engage with reasonable requests, it seems quite justified.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

I've been writing published satire for the last 29 years, but thanks for endorsement and the career tip. I'll be using "You guys are hilarious" Zeke on all my CVs from now on.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

And you should stop posting fact-free, content-free items, here, and get a life.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

We're not the ones giving out shit advice and trying to con people out of money to support ridiculous and doomed attempts at class actions, we leave that to shysters like Michael of Bernicia.

We simply (and easily) debunk freemental ideas that have no chance of success in the hope that vulnerable / desperate people are not taken by these type of con artists.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

John Uskglass wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 2:33 pm
I think you guys should give up giving out sh1t advice and take up stand up comedy
Up till this point, I was of the opinion that the 'release the hounds' thing was a bit uncalled for, but if you're going to act like a snitty twelve year old, and refuse to engage with reasonable requests, it seems quite justified.
Did someone say "Release the hounds?"

Normally, I would post a picture here from the Archives of the Famous 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment. But since this is a ground pursuit, and because the Helicopters are being retrofitted with new Squeeky Toys, this mission will be given to the 35th Mechanized Dachshund Division. Go get 'em Girl!

Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
MaritalArtist
First Mate
First Mate

Post by MaritalArtist »

"What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence".
Christopher Hitchens, 2003.
That's right, The Mascara Snake, fast and bulbous! Also, a tin teardrop!
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

hucknallred wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 2:12 pm As for comedy, didn't O'Bonkers do some in a previous life?
I wouldn't be surprised. I watched some of his TGBMS seminar on YouTube. He has good stage presence, delivery, timing, and his attempts at humor landed with his audience. His material is complete bollocks, of course, but he clearly has some skill at public speaking.
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

O'Bonkers reckons his mortgage cancelling process is now yielding success in the courts, and he is calling for a class action to be filed " throughout the land". Tom Crawford's latest video encourages everyone to join in ( Tom does look very fit and well in the video or maybe it is Craig and he has aged alot recently ?? )

However, his audience is still very small. The cinema on demand model is not enthusing people to turn up and watch. Most screening dates do not sell the minimum number required to break even and are therefore cancelled. The most recent cancellation was for next Saturdays screening in Manchester.

Other proposed screenings are still a long way short of break even - the cinema website usefully shows minimum numbers.

https://www.ourscreen.com/film/the-grea ... ge-swindle

O'Bonkers boasts his little victories but the piss poor response go to the cinema resulting in cancellations never gets mentioned. What chance of there ever being more than 1 or 2 class applications ?
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

What chance of even one action being raised?

For example see this outfit Legal Quest who've been spinning something pretty similar for years, but in their FAQs state ...
Have you had a sucsessful win?
We have not had to opportunity of taking this to court yet. We need enough numbers for a class action.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

aesmith wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:41 am What chance of even one action being raised?

For example see this outfit Legal Quest who've been spinning something pretty similar for years, but in their FAQs state ...
Have you had a sucsessful win?
We have not had to opportunity of taking this to court yet. We need enough numbers for a class action.
I’m not surprised they haven’t had the numbers with replies like this-
What are my chances of winning? There is an 80% chance that your mortgage was sold, transferred or assigned in a securitisation package.
Well the fact banks secure loans and mortgages regularly is nothing new, so to just state the known can’t fill people with confidence, the company has also had a few resignations as directors down the years-

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/comp ... 6/officers

Now if this FCA registered and aboveboard legal business can’t initiate proceedings, what chance do O’Bonkers and the likes have.

0. :violin:
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Their last entry on the 'Our Recent News' page dates from December 2017
We have been made aware of a recent news article published in the Daily Mail, regarding one of our affiliates, Ease Your Mortgage. The article, entitled “Warning over TV campaign asking homeowners for a £260 fee to find mortgage errors” is, in our opinion, biased, while providing limited information in regards to the service that we provide.

Despite the majority of the information provided in the article being accurate, the way in which this has been portrayed is with a biased and negative viewpoint of the editorial team, who, at no point came to Legal Quest PLC for comments.

The article suggests that through the marketing efforts of our affiliates, we are trying to ‘lure’ homeowners into ‘handing over cash’ in order to get ‘a large chunk’ of their mortgage debt wiped off. This statement, we feel, is unjustified as we clearly ask all potential clients to read through our website thoroughly before signing up for the Validation Process.

The article correctly states that we invite borrowers to pay, rather than ‘STUMP UP’ (their words) £260.00 to find out whether their mortgage has been sold on by their original lender to another company.

It goes on to correctly state that the TV advert argues that errors in the paperwork when these mortgages are sold could allow borrowers to make a claim against their lender to get ‘up to 70%’ of their mortgage debt written off. This was the original statement which the ASA (Advertising Standards Agency) deemed was ‘misleading’.

The article further intimates that the radio adverts were ‘banned’. This is a slight exaggeration as the ASA received a complaint regarding one of Ease Your Mortgages’ adverts. As a result of this, it was withdrawn by agreement and reissued using an amended script, which the ASA agreed was more accurate. As a result, the advert on the radio and websites were amended to state 100% could be written off with a No Win – No Fee, amount due of 25% + VAT = 30% due but ONLY if the borrower wins a case.

The remainder of the article is technically correct, repeating only statements we make and continue to make, so that no client is misled into any other conclusion. We are still in the early stages of this huge battle, but following over 12 years of research and 3 years of regulatory oversight, no-one has been able to state that we are wrong,
https://www.legalquest.org/our-recent-news
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

SoLongCeylon wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:21 am O'Bonkers reckons his mortgage cancelling process is now yielding success in the courts, and he is calling for a class action to be filed " throughout the land". Tom Crawford's latest video encourages everyone to join in ( Tom does look very fit and well in the video or maybe it is Craig and he has aged alot recently ?? )

However, his audience is still very small. The cinema on demand model is not enthusing people to turn up and watch. Most screening dates do not sell the minimum number required to break even and are therefore cancelled. The most recent cancellation was for next Saturdays screening in Manchester.

Other proposed screenings are still a long way short of break even - the cinema website usefully shows minimum numbers.

https://www.ourscreen.com/film/the-grea ... ge-swindle

O'Bonkers boasts his little victories but the piss poor response go to the cinema resulting in cancellations never gets mentioned. What chance of there ever being more than 1 or 2 class applications ?
Have they ever had enough ticket sales to have even ONE showing, anywhere?
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

SoLongCeylon wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:21 amO'Bonkers reckons his mortgage cancelling process is now yielding success in the courts,
He gives details here TGBMS News and if you read the facts rather than the rhetoric they have simply managed to delay a couple of cases. That's the "incredible news". I think the second case is the same one on his other news flash Boom!

Note the date, let's take a bet on whether there'll be a factual report from the case ..
Meanwhile, a hearing has been listed to take place in the County Court on the 17th of this month, when my friends’ N244 application to strike out the possession order on the TGBMS Grounds will be heard.

In the event the bankster cannot produce to the court the mortgage documents which we already know don’t exist, the judge will have no choice but to strike out their fraudulent mortgage possession claim and the Land Registry will duly cancel the fraudulent entry in the Charges Register.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Meanwhile, a hearing has been listed to take place in the County Court on the 17th of this month, when my friends’ N244 application to strike out the possession order on the TGBMS Grounds will be heard.
In the event the bankster cannot produce to the court the mortgage documents which we already know don’t exist, the judge will have no choice but to strike out their fraudulent mortgage possession claim and the Land Registry will duly cancel the fraudulent entry in the Charges Register.
The second paragraph is almost a complete non sequitur to the first. The first is an application to cancel a possession order. It could never result from that hearing that a charge would be removed from the Land Registry, the best they can hope for is a delay in the possession order because it requires correction. The second paragraph also contains the logical fallacy that a mortgage document doesn't exist but the record of it will be removed from the Land Registry. I'd love to attend one of these hearings.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

A man I have known for ten years has used the TGBMS Grounds to completely turn around the fortunes of another friend’s defence of a void mortgage possession claim.
In folklore studies, this would be regarded as a FOAFtale (Friend Of A Friend), better known as an urban legend. Always characterized by the lack of verifiable details, and degree of separation between teller and tale.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I'm parsing that slightly differently...

"In the event the bankster cannot produce to the court the mortgage documents which we already know don’t exist"

They don't exist because they have just made them up. He's not referring to the original mortgage documents, which the bank will almost certainly have, but to things like "the actual accounting" and the "signed power of attorney".

Of course the judge won't be striking out anything other than their utterly groundless drivel. I stand to be corrected on this but if the possession order has already been granted wouldn't it require an appeal to a higher court rather than the footlers friend, the N244 in a county court? This has all the marks of re-litigating a settled matter and something up with which the judge is unlikely to put.

This will of course not be due to their legal theories being complete ocelot shit but because of the corruption and oppression inherent in the system.

JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

longdog wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:54 pm I stand to be corrected on this but if the possession order has already been granted wouldn't it require an appeal to a higher court rather than the footlers friend, the N244 in a county court?
N224 is to go to County Court to get an emergency hearing to stop a possession order. If there isn't a mortgage holder, as is being suggested by the FOTLs, then you would have thought someone would have noticed at the possession hearing, particularly as the mortgage holder would be the party asking for the possession.
Hope she paid the court fee too. Things have to be really bad to be let off (equivalent of In Forma Pauparis in the US).
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self