The Second Battle of Crawford's Castle, a Nottingham Farce...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Second Battle of Crawford's Castle, a Nottingham Farce...

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

vampireLOREN wrote:I once spent a Christmas with a beautiful girl from the Czech Republic who spent the whole holiday in a tailored Black SS officers uniform complete with boots, it became very wearing and left me with an aversion to people who dress up.
I think I have just fallen in love. Got her number? :lol:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Bungle wrote:
arayder wrote:
And I don't think Tom started thinking this way when he messed up his mortgage. I think he's being this way for a long, long time.
You need to read through his very first posts on The GOOFD webshite in 2013 and you will see that in his first post he asks whether he could repay the debt to the bank with a Promissory Cheque. A few posts later in the same thread (can't post a link at mo) he discusses a letter that he had sent to the B&B which had been provided to him by the White Rabbit webshite. I suspect that he had been a closet Sov Cit or FMoTL supporter long before.

I have zero sympathy for he and his family.
Here is the link to TC's initial posting on GOODF and in his 2nd or 3rd post he says the following:

We sent Bradford & Bingley and extremely long and detailed complaint that the Spaniard (white rabbit) e-mailed me and we changed it to suit our circumstances with his permission, but yesterday they simply answered by saying thank you for your complaint we will look into it. This is some of the information we requested from them.

Full disclosure, Equal consideration, lawful terms and conditions, two wet signatures from both parties.

Please take notice. Please reply to this letter within 14 days, failure to reply with substance, will mean the debt has been dissolved.

The trouble for us is we've only got four months to fight these scum, unfortunately we didn't know about this website until three days ago or we would have contacted you much earlier, but I must congratulate everyone that are involved.

Thanks Tom.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... mc#p150848
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
rumpelstilzchen

Crawford wrote:
Equal consideration
Where do these numpties get this bullshit from?
Consideration must be sufficient but need not be adequate. Basic stuff.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

A note to readers. Pigpot just made another gibberish posting here which was totally unrelated to the topic so I moved to the pigpen. Rumpelstilzchen had responded to it so I moved his post too. Anyone interested can read them here;

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10659&start=120#p200205

Normally we are tolerant of at least a moderate level of off-topic posting. For a perfect example I'll refer to one of my own recent postings;

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10688&start=640#p200198

However Pigpot is a special case. He has been banned elsewhere on the web because of his rants, obscenity (you've been careful here piggy, I appreciate that), and personal insults. So he gets no tolerance in respect to off-topic postings at Quatloos. They get moved to the pigpen. He can, within moderated limits, post what he wants there. If you want to squabble with him there I'm sure he'd appreciate it.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
hanlons razor
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by hanlons razor »

littleFred wrote:Paid? You guys get paid for this?

I'm tempted to quote GOOFer assassin who says Quatloosians "must have little else to do apart from signing on and collecting their dole money instead of working."

As ermmmmm..... Opposed to a lot of those on goodf right? :thinking: :thinking:
never attribute to malice that which can equally be explained by stupidity
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

hanlons razor wrote:
littleFred wrote:Paid? You guys get paid for this?

I'm tempted to quote GOOFer assassin who says Quatloosians "must have little else to do apart from signing on and collecting their dole money instead of working."

Be fair, he nailed me. Retired on a government pension. Although I do have a lot of other things to do. There are a lot of craft beer pubs in Vancouver and so little time to keep up with them all. Life's a constant struggle between time and choices.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

rumpelstilzchen

hanlons razor wrote:
I bet Re10000 there is a much higher percentage of GOOFs who run to nanny for their dole money when compared to members of Quatloos.
I find it amusing that assassin asks why would members of Quatloos spend so much time scrutinising the posts on GOOFs. The fact that he knows that we do is proof that he spends a lot of time scrutinising the posts on Quatloos. He even writes his post in a thread which has been created to scrutinise Quatloos. :lol:
BHF wrote:
rumpelstilzchen

Burnaby49 wrote:
Be fair, he nailed me.
Not really.
Retired on a government pension.
You worked for that pension. People get the dole for not working.
BHF wrote:
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:
Be fair, he nailed me.
Not really.
Retired on a government pension.
You worked for that pension. People get the dole for not working.
Thirty-five years as the evil oppressor, a federal income tax auditor. Good times, good times . . .

rumpelstilzchen

Burnaby49 wrote: Thirty-five years as the evil oppressor, a federal income tax auditor. Good times, good times . . .
Thirty-five years of evil......and then......nothing. It must be difficult. Do you now spend your time sticking needles into small dolls?
BHF wrote:
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

For anyone interested in why we keep pigpot on a short leash check this;

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10659&view=unread#p200213

We'd prefer not to have non-pigpen discussions clogged up with postings like that.

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

rumpelstilzchen wrote: Do you now spend your time sticking needles into small dolls?
No, he told you, he's retired now.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

The Crawfrauds just sink lower and lower

http://postimg.org/image/xy3h87mjn/
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
vampireLOREN wrote:I once spent a Christmas with a beautiful girl from the Czech Republic who spent the whole holiday in a tailored Black SS officers uniform complete with boots, it became very wearing and left me with an aversion to people who dress up.
I think I have just fallen in love. Got her number? :lol:
She did make a lasting memory, I met her on a visit to Paris ..... a wet afternoon in Monet's Garden at Giverney (sp). :wink:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

letissier14 wrote:The Crawfrauds just sink lower and lower

This link produces suspicious messages that look very much like a virus and doesn't open a window. Moderators delete it please?
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

YiamCross wrote:

This link produces suspicious messages that look very much like a virus and doesn't open a window. Moderators delete it please?
What are you on about? The link opens a picture
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

YiamCross wrote:

I checked this on two different browsers and had no problem with the link itself, seemed no different than the usual GOODF posting. If readers want to start clicking on various messages they get that is up to them.

daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

Oh dear openly admitting to passing on personal and private information to the general public...

And this bit makes me shake my head in disgust after offering all the information(Names,addresses,family,benefits and criminal records).
Mark P Conway
on the condition its not used illegally
Kind of sums up the level of intelligence associated with the "supporters".

Newsflash Mark offering to provide the information you have to a member of the public without the permission of those who's private and confidential information your planning on giving away is illegal. :naughty:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

letissier14 wrote:
YiamCross wrote:

What are you on about? The link opens a picture
Not on my tablet. Opens up a variety of different windows every time I try. "The page at postimg.org Says: You are lucky! Get your free app of the day now"

Or some warning of a potential virus and inviting me to click on a button to fix it.

Sometimes it manages to get to the screenshot, sometimes just goes to some other spam page.

Odd.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

The weirdness continues over on EFOTB and gets more scary.

Richard Head Under natural law Peter you have all the rights to protect yourself and property, just the feckless people who think they are in charge make silly rules. If everyone had a gun and was aloud to use it, the crime rate would be near nil.

Though I have my doubts about this bloke being real. Dick Head? That would be a name you wouldn't want to carry around with you for life. If he is serious, he's obviously never heard of a country called America where guns are freely available to anyone who wants one and they have more people in prison than any developed country and it often seems like more people die from gunshot wounds than old age.

Anyone who wants to send their kids to a school with metal detectors on the entrance, there's the country for you.