The Second Battle of Crawford's Castle, a Nottingham Farce...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Re: The Second Battle of Crawford's Castle, a Nottingham Farce...

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Gregg wrote:Fighting cancer is not a sure thing, etc.
The alternative is surgery. Top of the range is robotic surgery, lower down "catspaws" - long thin arms manipulated by the surgeon, and the "old fashion" way is open up at the front, lower stomach pubic bone area. Whichever way it is a few hours work. The surgeon attempts to remove all dodgy prostate while leaving nerves intact. Having removed the prostate the surgeon also needs to re-arrange your bladder as there is now a hole at the bottom of it where your prostate was. This is the area that I think can cause complications afterwards, which is what I suspect Tom has suffered from, hence needing further surgery. It also explains to some extent the haemophilia/blood clot stories. After surgery he would have taken medication to prevent blood clots.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by NYGman »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Gregg wrote:After surgery he would have taken medication to prevent blood clots.
Any chance one of the side-effects from those drugs included was megalomania, pathological lying, false memories, and delirium?
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

One of the good things i have seen over on Goofy land and fair play to them is, although the advice they give is flawed or even makes the situation worse in my opinion, they do not like being lied to, who does? There was a chap and i cant find the thread who recently asked for advice because he was fighting a large debt secured against his home and made clear his intention at the start to fight them every inch of the way using the famed three letter system etc. He asked and they gave advice, but not all of them are stupid and rightly checked into the background of the story, long story short he had omitted to tell them one important detail, and he was called out on it and said advice stopped immediately.
The reason i mention this is that the Tom Crawford story is littered with half truths, accusations and down right lies, how did they not see thorough him? Or did they and he was used for there own purposes, he certainly seems to have now risen to be, or so he thinks, one of the top players at the ridiculous Freeman woo. All the evidence points to him heading down the Freeman rabbit hole a lot earlier than many previously thought so maybe he is correct in his thinking. I guess in my own rambling way i am asking how did he get to where he is?
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Syf wrote:It appears that this thread has upset the Goofers :whistle:
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... bi32_l8pMQ
Oh what a Hoot!! :haha:
And to the Society of Spec-Savers, if you see this and I bet you do....May all your dreams come true :evil: , you had better watch out if mine do! :twisted:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
ArthurWankspittle

Skeleton wrote:The reason i mention this is that the Tom Crawford story is littered with half truths, accusations and down right lies, how did they not see thorough him? Or did they and he was used for there own purposes, he certainly seems to have now risen to be, or so he thinks, one of the top players at the ridiculous Freeman woo. All the evidence points to him heading down the Freeman rabbit hole a lot earlier than many previously thought so maybe he is correct in his thinking. I guess in my own rambling way i am asking how did he get to where he is?
I don't know "why" because I can't understand the logic of how he got there. I can say that he must have been thinking seriously about using Freeman woo-woo about spring 2013 because of his post on GOODF on 29th April 2013 where he asked about a method of eliminating his mortgage capital repayment due in August.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
bagman
First Mate
First Mate

Post by bagman »

vampireLOREN wrote:
Syf wrote:It appears that this thread has upset the Goofers :whistle:
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... bi32_l8pMQ
Oh what a Hoot!! :haha:
And to the Society of Spec-Savers, if you see this and I bet you do....May all your dreams come true :evil: , you had better watch out if mine do! :twisted:
HAVE HAD A RUN IN WITH "Soiety of Spec-savers" before, even went on a googly hangout with him, he begs for a living (not making fun, just stating what he said), he lives rough travelling around Spain begging, (originally he is from UK)
He is 100% FREE-MAN-MENTAL , he don't believe in the fiat currency, but he sits on the street begging until he has some of this useless paper to pay for internet in a cafe, to spout FREE-TARD rubbish on the tinter-web :haha:
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

bagman wrote: HAVE HAD A RUN IN WITH "Soiety of Spec-savers" before, even went on a googly hangout with him, he begs for a living (not making fun, just stating what he said), he lives rough travelling around Spain begging, (originally he is from UK)
He is 100% FREE-MAN-MENTAL , he don't believe in the fiat currency, but he sits on the street begging until he has some of this useless paper to pay for internet in a cafe, to spout FREE-TARD rubbish on the tinter-web :haha:
In short: He is a sponger.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

bagman wrote: HAVE HAD A RUN IN WITH "Soiety of Spec-savers" ........ he don't believe in the fiat currency, but he sits on the street begging until he has some of this useless paper to pay for internet in a cafe, to spout FREE-TARD rubbish on the tinter-web :haha:
Somewhere to get out of the rain and cold I suppose and while away the tedium of a wasted life..
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:I don't know "why" because I can't understand the logic of how he got there. I can say that he must have been thinking seriously about using Freeman woo-woo about spring 2013 because of his post on GOODF on 29th April 2013 where he asked about a method of eliminating his mortgage capital repayment due in August.
We have assumed that young Craig has followed in his father's footsteps but maybe it was Craig who introduced Tom to the woo.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
guilty

Post by guilty »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNztVif ... detailpage
Guy Taylor: "I'm the legal consultant for the Crawfords"
Police Inspector: "Congratulations!"
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

guilty wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNztVif ... detailpage
Guy Taylor: "I'm the legal consultant for the Crawfords"
Police Inspector: "Congratulations!"
so is he legally trained now
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

Skeleton wrote:I think you can add a little extra to those costs, yes there are Security Firms up and down the country that are willing to take on contracts like this, but there not providing security for a Rod Stewart concert. The notoriety and almost certainty there was going be trouble at some point will have driven those costs up. Foot soldiers Min wage maybe, from them up, no way. As for the house i agree with others, I think they will want it gone before the trials, again because of the potential for further trouble and yet more costs. Mr Crawford's face will be a picture when he gets the bill, wonder if he will have Peter of England on speed dial.
If the house is no longer Toms, how would he be liable for any costs ?
ArthurWankspittle

hardcopy wrote:If the house is no longer Toms, how would he be liable for any costs ?
The mortgage contract will likely state the mortgagor pays all costs in the event of the mortgagee having to repossess or chase arrears. The bill won't go directly to Tom but B&B or ARUK acting as B&B's agent or successor will pay for the security and deduct the cost from the proceeds of sale. So effectively it all comes out of Tom's pocket.
Last edited by ArthurWankspittle on Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Got my mortgagors and mortgagees the wrong way round - thanks littlefred
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
hardcopy wrote:If the house is no longer Toms, how would he be liable for any costs ?
The mortgage contract will likely state the mortgagee pays all costs in the event of the mortgagor having to repossess or chase arrears. The bill won't go directly to Tom but B&B or ARUK acting as B&B's agent or successor will pay for the security and deduct the cost from the proceeds of sale. So effectively it all comes out of Tom's pocket.
Thanks for info cheers
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

watsonsdog made a pretty pirate graphic for us in that thread. I like it.

We've been saying that Crawford will lose the case, lost it, and that the judgement said he lost while the GOODF insisted it was a win and the house couldn't be taken... but WE'RE the ones living in a fantasy?

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
Pox

Post by Pox »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:. Crawford supporters were reporting up to 10 plus dog(s). Ten men 24/7 would cost about £3500 a day.
If I was UKAR I would be seeking a substantial reduction of the security costs as they clearly were not providing an acceptable service last weekend and perhaps breach of contract.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Ceylon talking on the radio last night

http://grizzom.blogspot.co.uk/search?q= ... -date=true

Suggested attempted murder against one of the rooftop 6? :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

They handcuffed him so tight, it was done as a form of torture lol
Last edited by letissier14 on Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
bagman wrote: HAVE HAD A RUN IN WITH "Soiety of Spec-savers" before, even went on a googly hangout with him, he begs for a living (not making fun, just stating what he said), he lives rough travelling around Spain begging, (originally he is from UK)
In short: He is a sponger.
I so hope he sees this :violin:
Lucifer knows about him now :roll: .
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

hardcopy wrote:
Skeleton wrote:I think you can add a little extra to those costs, yes there are Security Firms up and down the country that are willing to take on contracts like this, but there not providing security for a Rod Stewart concert. The notoriety and almost certainty there was going be trouble at some point will have driven those costs up. Foot soldiers Min wage maybe, from them up, no way. As for the house i agree with others, I think they will want it gone before the trials, again because of the potential for further trouble and yet more costs. Mr Crawford's face will be a picture when he gets the bill, wonder if he will have Peter of England on speed dial.
If the house is no longer Toms, how would he be liable for any costs ?
As I am sure you as a paid member of an elite squad are aware the Bungalow was never "theirs",not till all charges were lifted. I remain a valued and retired member of a minor division.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

And there goes Ceylon lying out his ass again.

Actually says they changed the mortgage from Endowment to repayment to interest only.