Bones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: jimmywx11

Post by Bones »

wanglepin wrote:
Bones wrote: my name is spelt B O N E S
He'll lose your name Bones.
lol - I don't understand why one cell comes out with all this rubbish. In the same video he says were cheques work and then goes on to say he isn't sure about were bank.

He acts like he has won something when it is known the credit was reversed but sadly that debt formed part of his bankruptcy. Well one cell, you lost your name and your in the process of losing everything else you have too (your marbles were lost a long long time ago)
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

This might explain Jim the Quim's change of address....
I liked this video
https://youtu.be/VxoHbabcbC8?t=1s
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

What an interesting development. Apparently the plods were banging on the door of one of Jim's properties at 1am. The residents at said property were none too pleased and now all of Jim's family, friends and girlfriend know that the cops came looking for him - to lock him up.

Sent a Black Maria they did, its just not on. Jim seems to think there is a warrant. Its probably unsigned he speculates, seeing as usual dark forces operating against him.

Indeed his paranoia coupled with this headlong confrontation with authority, any authority which is entirely of his own making is the cocktail that brings him to where he is this fine English morning in sunny Yorkshire. Someone needs to sit him down and have a word with him as his delusions are becoming almost Neeluesque.

I've done nowt wrong he moans, just ignored a few letters. Revealingly Our Jim, despite claiming that he's not bankrupted admits that he is, after all and that 'they' made him bankrupt without his consent so that doesn't count.

Now the stress is getting to everyone - even Jim's long suffering girlfriend following this latest nocturnal development has packed her stuff and left. He says.

What's a Freeman to do? This lose the name stuff don't seem to be working. I'll have to ring the cops and give them - shock horror - my slave name. He calls the WYP and a sensible down to earth call handler gives our brave soul, newly ReInvested with his correct details, some sage advice.

The outcome? Will he go on the lam like his Canadian role models? Go down all guns blazing so that songs will be written of his brave but futile last stand?

No, he's got a cunning plan.....he's going to hand himself in, give them his name and then say nothing because you never say nothing to the filth. That'll learn 'em!

This is pure comedy gold. Seems his Trustee has had enough of Jim and his antics and wanted him to parade on before a judge for a personal examination. These are invitations you ignore at your peril as Jim is discovering. Its a contempt of court to ignore the crooked finger when the judge wants a quiet chat.

He's being egged on in the comments by the usual brilliant legal minds and their rapier sharp dissection of this turn of events. What can I do moans our Jim, they just ignore all my paperwork. If he hasn't worked this out by now then he never will.

So more to come on this, can't wait for the next exciting development. If they ever come for me I hope I get the same treatment as Jim and that Mariah Carey is sent along, she can sign my warrant all day long.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Thanks for the summary exiledscouser, can't stand watching YouTube videos, but clicking on and reading the comments being left is great.

I particularly liked the 'bill them for unlawful detention' to which one cell replies mournfully 'I handed myself in mate' :haha: :snicker:
longdog

Post by longdog »

exiledscouser wrote:What's a Freeman to do? This lose the name stuff don't seem to be working.
I believe the standard freeman response to stuff not working is to simply try the same stuff again and again. Just because the stuff has never worked that doesn't mean it won't work this time because reasons.

The idiots are not for turning.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=you ... xoHbabcbC8

He's put up a follow up. He went to the police station, gave his name, was made to wait for two hours whilst they made up a warrant - which wasn't signed as he suspected all along - then he spent the next 18 hours in the cells. Off to court and in a bullet proof dock 'cos they scared of me. Said I was Jane Doe born 1900, spoke further magic words and then was released. Simples.

Another win then but this won't go away Jim however much your head is thrust into that sand.

You may remember Jim advertising a mail drop service. Well the address visited at 1am was one of his mates who had agreed to receive Jim's mail. Jim promises this unfortunate much compensation for the shock and disturbance but I think we may be seeing the end of a beautiful friendship.

There's that schadenfreude again, a character flaw of mine. But the rational me wants Jim to sort this out properly and get on with normal life, maybe go see someone able to advise on mental health issues rather than the idiots who have been pouring petrol onto Jim's delusions.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Jimmy continues to live in fantasy land and a lot of what was supposedly said in these latest videos will be yet more lies, he can't help himself. What I do not get though is why he continues to lie to people over on GOODF who seek his advice, and continues to this day to advise them to follow the path that he has followed and failed so miserably at. He is not the only one that does it, RobSwift, Quantam3xdense etc do the same thing, but why? At least tell the truth and admit your bankrupt and using Were bank cheques to pay your CT etc will lead to the Police looking for you at 1am. I am guessing Jimmy has known for a fair while about the warrant and has been moving about. Your going to end up inside Jimmy to prove what? What a total fool you have been.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Pox

Post by Pox »

18 hours in a cell!
That's time he can never get back - what an outrage and infringements of human rights blah,blah...

My new business plan - I'm going to open a Mercedes dealership where the persecuted can spend their interim payments.

Gonna make a killing. :wink:
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Listening to it now, it's hilarious. Jimmy they haven't bankrupted you without your knowledge, you knew it was happening. We saw the video you posted of the man who came to deliver the petition to your house. You've prattled on about it long enough, all the time bragging about how it's not going to affect you.

Looks like you were wrong. It has affected you. It had your friends and family worried, your girlfriends left you (and seriously, if she suffers from anxiety she needs someone who's going to be stable and secure to help her, not someone who is obsessed with trying to pull a fast one or stuck in a pseudo legal fantasy world of their own devising).

Still at least you have Dante. Although I suspect he's only stuck around because you've hidden his car keys.
Warning may contain traces of nut
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Pox wrote:18 hours in a cell!
So I suppose we can expect to see another video of a shiny Merc.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
rumpelstilzchen

In the first video at 2.35 Jimmy says:
My strategy.....it's important to realise.....it hasn't not worked.....it's worked. I've got away with it....
Success!
:haha:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
rumpelstilzchen

exiledscouser wrote:
Now the stress is getting to everyone - even Jim's long suffering girlfriend following this latest nocturnal development has packed her stuff and left. He says.
Most footles eventually end up losing their girlfriends/wives. I can't say I blame the women for getting fed up with partners with shit for brains and deserting them.
BHF wrote:
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

So it appears that the Bankrupt James Wyld, who is bankrupt, hadn't told his friends and family the truth and now it has all backfired on him. He also says on the recorded call that he is bankrupt.
"They've bankrupted me without my knowledge or consent" :brickwall: :haha:
I also think contempt of court is criminal in most situations as the penalties are potentially criminal (e.g. jail)
Goes on about Karma then says "I'm going to have this f***ing c***"
Karma is about to hit you Jimmy. No one except you gives a FF about "joinder". Karma will be when you lose your house to pay your debts.
Oh and what's that file "fuckyouqua..." on your desktop?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

exiledscouser wrote:https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=you ... xoHbabcbC8

He's put up a follow up. He went to the police station, gave his name, was made to wait for two hours whilst they made up a warrant - which wasn't signed as he suspected all along - then he spent the next 18 hours in the cells. Off to court and in a bullet proof dock 'cos they scared of me. Said I was Jane Doe born 1900, spoke further magic words and then was released. Simples.

Another win then but this won't go away Jim however much your head is thrust into that sand.

You may remember Jim advertising a mail drop service. Well the address visited at 1am was one of his mates who had agreed to receive Jim's mail. Jim promises this unfortunate much compensation for the shock and disturbance but I think we may be seeing the end of a beautiful friendship.

There's that schadenfreude again, a character flaw of mine. But the rational me wants Jim to sort this out properly and get on with normal life, maybe go see someone able to advise on mental health issues rather than the idiots who have been pouring petrol onto Jim's delusions.
The trouble is Sunny Jim is such a Billy Liar/ Walter Mitty type of FMOTL that one really should not believe anything he say's. I am so glad Jim woke up, became empowered/enlightened and took this path . True stupidity like his... is a class act , I am having much fun with him. :haha:
Oh!! ps Jim if you see this? and I think you might......Good Luck.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Oh this has made my day! Poor One-Cell is discovering there are consequences to his actions.

Isn't it funny how judges always end up "shitting themselves" when faced with the magic woo of a FOTL. I've been in court countless times when I've destroyed the other side's case using legal reasoning, logic and clearly thought out arguments. I have yet to see a judge lose control of his or her bowels as a result. I must be doing something wrong!
Last edited by mufc1959 on Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Presumably the Trustee in Bankruptcy will be made aware of these videos and that Regency Square is his buddy's mail drop address.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

mufc1959 wrote:Presumably the Trustee in Bankruptcy will be made aware of these videos and that Regency Square is his buddy's mail drop address.
So rumour has it, I think the "Universe" might have told 'em. :whistle:
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: "They've bankrupted me without my knowledge or consent" :brickwall: :haha:
That has to be up their in Jimmy's top ten of wonderful one-liners.

"I don't consent to be made bankrupt"

"Ok Sir, we won't bankrupt you if you don't want us to"

At least he has finally acknowledged he is indeed bankrupt and after 18 hrs in a cell my money is on more co-operation with the receiver from now on. Unless of course he follows Mr Bradley's advice and wins himself a Merc with all that lovely compo. Calais would be interesting "Now who am I today, damn brought the wrong passport."
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I was starting to think the tracking of Jim was getting weird since it's just a simple bankruptcy case of which there are hundreds of thousands every year, but now this genius turns debts into a prison sentence.

You guys should start picking lottery numbers or stocks because I'm pretty sure you have some type of clairvoyance.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Jeffrey wrote:I was starting to think the tracking of Jim was getting weird since it's just a simple bankruptcy case of which there are hundreds of thousands every year, but now this genius turns debts into a prison sentence.

You guys should start picking lottery numbers or stocks because I'm pretty sure you have some type of clairvoyance.
I think a lot of the interest generated by Jimmy is the disgust people feel at his continuing tactic over on GOODF and You Tube of lying about his situation, and worse still his continued advice to others that his tactics do work and they should follow the advice he is giving.

It takes a special kind of moron to do that, if he kept himself to himself, stopped lying and stopped advising others his tactics do work, he would I am sure get the privacy he keeps asking for.

Trouble is Jimmy is to dumb to work that out or he simply does not care about his fellow man.