Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Re: Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Post by doublelong »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:42 am The British water companies have very little if any leverage when it comes to cutting off supplies. To protect the can't pays, the won't pays get a nearly free ride. Water meters are far from universal and I have never heard of a pre-pay water meter, as can be used for gas and electricity.
They are not allowed in law to cut off or restrict the supply in any way. But they can mess up your credit report with late payments, defaults and CCJs.
Wakeman52
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Wakeman52 »

In the UK, once a water meter has been installed at a property, it stays (after a cooling-off period, you can't go back to any previous charging method). https://www.ofwat.gov.uk/wp-content/upl ... meters.pdf

Water. :shrug: Just something else he thinks he shouldn't have to pay for.
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

doublelong wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:53 am
They are not allowed in law to cut off or restrict the supply in any way. But they can mess up your credit report with late payments, defaults and CCJs.
Unhappily this is hardly likely to bother the usual class of freeloader who already have zero credit ratings from all their other activities. The folk it would concern are unlikely to be problem payers anyway. For what you get the water and sewage system is remarkable value for money.
The idea of 'chemicals' in the water is only a problem for those who do not understand they drink di-hydrogen oxide and sprinkle sodium chloride on their food. Chemicals = BAD.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Captain Krabby has been suspiciously quiet recently.....
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:18 pm Captain Krabby has been suspiciously quiet recently.....
He's no doubt very busy with his continuing and unbroken run of successes.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

longdog wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:26 pm
Hercule Parrot wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:18 pm Captain Krabby has been suspiciously quiet recently.....
He's no doubt very busy with his continuing and unbroken run of successes.
Or looking for someplace that accepts bankrupts, since the bank is going to, or has already, turf him out of his house and the Receiver has control of everything else. The whole Common Law court thingy doesn't seem to have been such a rousing success either.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Crabster maybe quiet, but the common law court has approximately 5000 followers including a Pete Davidson-

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... ent_filter

I think jail is a’comin for old Pete.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Love the way Facebook 'deliberately' scrambles the vid when John reads out the Glasgow address for the convening of this Sunday's Common Law Court. 'Jack Caulfield' comically hits the nail on the head. :haha:
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
Siegfried Shrink

Old Pete is very appropriate, according to his facebook page he was born in 1906, so at 112 years old you'd think they would cut him a bit of slack.
Siegfried Shrink

Common Law Court" is just "Play Court" for adults, and will result in utter failure. The fact that John is incapable of producing an intelligible seven-minute video is a reflection of the level of competence of "Common Law" enthusiasts. Here's a tip, John: record the video first, don't live-stream it over a weak connection, and then post it. It's not difficult. Anyway, the "hearings" you mention will be laughable failures.
FRom Mr. Caulfield. I wonder if that will be deleted.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:38 am Old Pete is very appropriate, according to his facebook page he was born in 1906, so at 112 years old you'd think they would cut him a bit of slack.
He should also be awarded for being FB’s oldest user.

All the common law court of FB is is another gravitational pull of the freemen latching onto another idea that is destined to fail.

I’m beginning to wonder what the next chronological step is?

We’ve gone from the strawman,so I’m willing to wager an actually community illegally occupying a farmers field?

A little like swampy and the hippys not so long back.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Breaking News from Rob! (He’s back).

Sproul has been arrested.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/195743692 ... 5717323442
Siegfried Shrink

OH! Woe is Rob!
He's DOOMED! Doomed, I say!
BREAKING NEWS, more updates later.
Robert Sproul has been taken into police custody. 6 men acting in the role of police officers broke his front door down, searched his flat and arrested him. Its unknown what this is all about at this stage however we presume it may have something to do with his connection to the Common Law Court which is due to hold a trial on Sunday against 6 individuals for crimes against the people.

Ian Surman
Tom Robb they're getting worried about the common law court looks like they think they get him in custody or weekend his case can't be heard Sunday but it will go ahead anyway I think they're a bit worried

Dean Johnson
Absolute bastards!

Charles Marston
Watching with interest!

John Charles Castagna
I mention to them bluffed them I know common law they wanted me to leave the house over a a desagarement no violence , they seem to want encouraging people to break up, they seem to got a script to play couples agaist each other, I am weary to make a complaint seen when police are given advice for people to separate, knowing allegation was not true,and wanted me to leave my home at 12 45 which I refused, instead of sticking to the law if was broken encouraging people to separate tell me what kind of police are they

Darren Sayward replied · 1 reply
Darren Sayward
They must be just trying to keep him away from the CLC hearing tomorrow surely? They know him, they know he's not going to fall for any of their joinder tricks or sign anything, so it's obviously just time wasting. I would love to have been a fly on the wall when they offered him a solicitor though 😂

John Charles Castagna
Behind my back one officer was pressuring my wife to leave me I give u 2 hours to leave I am scared to make official complaint my wife are talking again this Welsh police,

John Charles Castagna
I would not trust anyone of them,

Brian Varney
Don't get mad get even.

John Charles Castagna
In previous comments I read u can sue there sergent under common law, but it's difficult to know for me how to do it I want to expose this practice they are doing how many people are they separateding, I know I am leaving. The above problem however few years ago they manage to break us up, there is pay logical problem with her and I just managed after years to convince the doctor of this problem possible Pscosis, yet the police when what she is saying and u try to reason with this basteds we are not medics but they are marriage consultants experts in break ups
possible Pscosis? I suggest getting rid of the parrots.
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

Every time I read this thread I have to remind myself that these are grown men.
I on the other hand think he may have been arrested under Roman law which supersedes their common law, intellectual copyright theft “roman mosaic bathroom tiles in the style of Julius Caesar’s crapper”
:haha:
Siegfried Shrink

Grown men possibly. Huge children more like, and not very bright ones.
Eccstatical private trust this is your remedy period!
The ecstacy and the agony.
It’s time the CLC had its own police force to retaliate against the armed gangsters masquerading as Constables.
Past time, I'd say. Once Scotland is is under the thumb of the CLC, march south and repeat the 1745. I expect Knacker of the Yard will make a fair substitute for Butcher Cumberland.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:23 pm Grown men possibly. Huge children more like, and not very bright ones.
Eccstatical private trust this is your remedy period!
The ecstacy and the agony.
I wonder if he meant "ecclesiastical".... At any rate, it's what you tend to see when someone with a ha'penny mind tries to use a ten-pound word.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Possession hearing for his own house this morning ..
MEDWAY COUNTY COURT
Monday 13 August 2018
Before DJ Thomas

Start Time Case Details
10:00 AM E3PP9177 OPTIVO -v- TILLME - 5 MINS POSS
10:00 AM E3PP5894 NATIONALWESTMINSTER -v- WHITE - 5 MINS POSS
D-C
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by D-C »

aesmith wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:42 am Possession hearing for his own house this morning ..
MEDWAY COUNTY COURT
Monday 13 August 2018
Before DJ Thomas

Start Time Case Details
10:00 AM E3PP9177 OPTIVO -v- TILLME - 5 MINS POSS
The DJ will he be playing the prison blues?
longdog

Post by longdog »

Will Bob refuse to attend their unlawful / commercial / maritime / fraudulent / treasonous court or will he see off their unlawful / commercial / maritime / fraudulent / treasonous case with his paperwork from the Fisher Price Play Court™?
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

MEDWAY COUNTY COURT
Monday 13 August 2018
Before DJ Thomas

Start Time Case Details
Not expecting much of a contest with that timescale, are they?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self