Re: Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Post by TheRambler »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:49 pm
MEDWAY COUNTY COURT
Monday 13 August 2018
Before DJ Thomas

Start Time Case Details
10:00 AM E3PP5894 NATIONALWESTMINSTER -v- WHITE - 5 MINS POSS
Not expecting much of a contest with that timescale, are they?
I do hope that they have allowed sufficient time to stamp and sign all of the documents. That’s the really important bit, don’t you know? :lol:

TheRambler
AndyPandy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by AndyPandy »

aesmith wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:42 am Possession hearing for his own house this morning ..
MEDWAY COUNTY COURT
Monday 13 August 2018
Before DJ Thomas

Start Time Case Details
10:00 AM E3PP9177 OPTIVO -v- TILLME - 5 MINS POSS
Just a quick update on todays possession claim for my home at Medway ccc (county corrupt court). I told the alleged district judge Thomas how things stand with myself and my wife between us and the statutory court system, and presented them with copies of all the lawful documents. He had no choice but to listen but as expected in the current system said he did not recognise the common law court, and awarded natwest with a 28 day possession order. This is not the end of the matter and there will be more to follow, his judgement means nothing. I will update further when the time is right but don't want to say too much more until everything is in place. Thanks to Tobe Hayden Leigh for your support today, he almost didn't get into the alleged court after a dispute with the security.🤭
:shock:
MaritalArtist
First Mate
First Mate

Post by MaritalArtist »

"Thanks to Tobe Hayden Leigh for your support today" I remember Tom Crawford thanking Guy Taylor:-)
That's right, The Mascara Snake, fast and bulbous! Also, a tin teardrop!
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

AndyPandy wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:10 pm
I told the alleged district judge Thomas how things stand with myself and my wife between us and the statutory court system…
Well, if it was ever in doubt, his wife is aiding and abetting his stupidity.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:40 pm
I told the alleged district judge Thomas how things stand with myself and my wife between us and the statutory court system…
The wife may or may not be supporting him. The wife was probably only a Crabbie quote.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Just a quick update on todays possession claim for my home at Medway ccc (county corrupt court). I told the alleged district judge Thomas how things stand with myself and my wife between us and the statutory court system, and presented them with copies of all the lawful documents. He had no choice but to listen but as expected in the current system said he did not recognise the common law court, and awarded natwest with a 28 day possession order. This is not the end of the matter and there will be more to follow, his judgement means nothing. I will update further when the time is right but don't want to say too much more until everything is in place. Thanks to Tobe Hayden Leigh for your support today, he almost didn't get into the alleged court after a dispute with the security.🤭
:shock:
Ummmm, if you had exculpatory evidence, or an ironclad defense, would you not have presented everything already? Should he not have said everything already at this hearing. This always amazes me about the Freemen folk. After they lose in court, they make a big deal about all the super secret stuff they have that will reverse the "erroneous" decision. I can't for the life of me figure out why they need to go back to court to show this stuff, isn't the first time enough?
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

Unless he appeals it is all done, the possession order has been made and any time after the expiry of the 28 day period mentioned Nat West will take possession of the property. Who will take a bet that on day 29, when nothing happens, he will say he has won? How many Re can we put on that?
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Footloose52 wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:06 pm Unless he appeals it is all done, the possession order has been made and any time after the expiry of the 28 day period mentioned Nat West will take possession of the property. Who will take a bet that on day 29, when nothing happens, he will say he has won? How many Re can we put on that?
I’ll give you odds of 1/100, I’d say it’s more than likely.

But I’ll give odds of 100/1 that when eviction day finally comes, Crabby does a crawford, and it turns ugly.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Crawford was a bit of a lummox. Mr. White is another mattter, possibly the sort who'd set fire to the place or blow it up with a 'gas leak', something of a scorched earth policy.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:11 pm Crawford was a bit of a lummox. Mr. White is another mattter, possibly the sort who'd set fire to the place or blow it up with a 'gas leak', something of a scorched earth policy.
I agree with you. This could turn into a front page tabloid article yet.

“Conspiracy Nut destroys house because momey is fictional”.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Ummmm, if you had exculpatory evidence, or an ironclad defense, would you not have presented everything already? Should he not have said everything already at this hearing.
One of my favorite idiots, the sadly MIA Dean Kory, was held in jail during his trial on a minor criminal matter. Being Dean he'd ended up jailed rather than the normal routine of being allowed bail because of his antics. He pled guilty and was convicted. His explanation for the pleading guilty was that he needed to get out of jail to work on his defense.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

So it would seem the all powerful all encompassing super duper majikal kourt of common law fantasy had all its majikal documents roundly laughed at and ignored. Like we didn't see that one coming. I'm actually marginally impressed he bothered to show up, except that he had his majikal papers and must really have thought anyone would care. Now he knows they are lawless and committing Treason or something.

I have to agree that when it comes to moving out day that Crabby is probably going to go full on stupid. He strikes me as a really scruffy nasty alley rat with all the attendant bad behaviors.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Crabby does seem genuinely dangerous. He's certainly capable of burning down the house in a fit of pique. Or worse. I hope the bailiffs will have extra measures in place, whenever that day comes.
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

The comments on his account of the court appearance are quite enlightening:
Charles Spencer
Itold you a Crown Court Judge and court have accepted my Common Law Writ against them on the O2 July 2018.
That should make Interesting reading!

Then there is this along with Crabbie’response:
Jamie O’Neill

This sounds like a great win. Well done. You're up there with the successes of Tom Crawford and Rekha Patel

and Crabbie’s reply

Robert White

Thank you.👍
Priceless!

TheRambler
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Are we sure Jamie's post isn't satire...
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
King Lud
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by King Lud »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:45 pm
AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:40 pm
The wife may or may not be supporting him. The wife was probably only a Crabbie quote.
I wouldn’t be overly surprised if she was. Ceylon’s wife is just as repulsive as he is.
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

NYGman wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:23 pm Are we sure Jamie's post isn't satire...

It’s Crabbie’s response that I love. He just can’t see it.

TheRambler
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

TheRambler wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:06 pm The comments on his account of the court appearance are quite enlightening:
Charles Spencer
Itold you a Crown Court Judge and court have accepted my Common Law Writ against them on the O2 July 2018.
That should make Interesting reading!

Edited to add, Charles Spencer has helpfully provided details of his success in serving a Common Law Writ:
Jamie O'Neill,
I served against the Court In Leeds a COMMON LAW COURT WRIT to stop the secret court case against Melanie Shaw, also putting her under COMMON LAW JURISDICTION that of the ECHR, the EU Humans Rights and the UN ACT of 1948. The secret court session on the 02 July was stopped, and on the 07 August 2018 she was in an OPEN COURT of LAW.Its been adjourned for now.
Errr.... right?

Then there is this along with Crabbie’response:
Jamie O’Neill

This sounds like a great win. Well done. You're up there with the successes of Tom Crawford and Rekha Patel

and Crabbie’s reply

Robert White

Thank you.👍
Priceless!

TheRambler
longdog

Post by longdog »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:49 pm
MEDWAY COUNTY COURT
Monday 13 August 2018
Before DJ Thomas

Start Time Case Details
Not expecting much of a contest with that timescale, are they?
I assume it went like this...

Q. Is the respondent sufficiently behind with the mortgage to entitle the claimant to possession... Yes or no?

A. Yes.

Judgement. Claimant is entitled to possession.

NEXT!.

It's as black and white as that. Either the bank was entitled to possession or they weren't. They were and the court had no option but to give possession to the bank. Ipso facto, QED, nuff said.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Works the same here. I was at a court hearing where a woman was fighting a foreclosure order. She gave the judge an impassioned plea about it being her home and if he just withheld permission for a while she could get new financing. He told her he had no choice, if the bank had the legal right to repossess he had to approve the foreclosure order.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs