UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Didn't Tom show the judgement to the bank?
That comment deserves some kind of award.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

FatGambit wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:I was thinking more along the lines of the actual laying of hands on a policeman, as in physically restraining, physically assaulting, one and "arresting" him.
Whether you spit on them or kick them in the nuts it's the same summary offence, 'aggravated assault', carries the penalty as detailed above, 6 months and/or up to £5k fine, in the case of a copper it's labelled up as 'assaulting a constable in the execution of his duty'.

It's a relatively minor offense in sentencing terms, although I'd imagine if you did a serious damage you'd be charged with additional more serious charges,....
Bedtime reading for you, nd http://www.sentencingcouncil.org.uk/wp- ... _Court.pdf

Looks like if you actually injured the officer I suspect they'd charge you with ABH as the sentence is greater and assaulting someone in a public facing office is an enhancing factor. Not that any magistrates take assaulting police officers lightly anyway.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Michael actually has the balls to state at 45:00 that "there is no evidence that Tom did not win in court".
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Jeffrey wrote:Michael actually has the balls to state at 45:00 that "there is no evidence that Tom did notwin in court".
Fixed. But if they saw no evidence of a loss, maybe they just didn't look at the opinion. If they had, they woul dhave found it littered with evidence of a loss
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Colin123 wrote:They are not only going to arrest the police, they are going to learn how to set up common law courts capable of writing common law warrants

https://peaceofficermostwantedlist.wordpress.com/

I had a read around that site a bit. It's not funny. This is going to get seriously out of hand if they carry on the way they are.

There's an awful lot of talk about setting up these lynch mobs all over the country. If it turns into action people are going to get hurt.

Recent posts on the now closed Eviction Fraud website

Kai Holloway
1 hr
Every area needs a peace keeper team. Please put your hands up to volunteer

James John Bradley
1 hr
How to stop a security dog LIKE A BOSS!!!
I think i have found the solution for dog bites anyone who goes to Nottingham after all you do have to keep yourself protected!
it can be bought here
http://www.vonwolfshop.co.uk/bite-back-spray-493-p.asp

BITEBACK

A lot of talk which has every likelihood of translating into action. Worrying.
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Here you go maybe we can try to get the persons address and send them a hard copy to keep with them at all times or in a frame over the fireplace.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Jeffrey wrote:Michael actually has the balls to state at 45:00 that "there is no evidence that Tom did not win in court".
Waugh talks out of his arse.
"Genocide"....."Terrorism".......The man does not have a clue.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
One can only hope it's a Darwin Award.

http://www.darwinawards.com/
Colin123
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Colin123 »

Amanda Pike
9 mins
For the record I just want it known, that I personally was petrified when all those police cars, and fire arms 4x4s and vans zoomed by, is it not terrorism? when its you and your family and friends that are being targeted? I dunno, I'm just so sad about how we are being treated as criminals and you couldn't get a more law abiding bloody family....how is this happening?

Law abiding hmmmmm
Syf
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Syf »

Colin123 wrote:Amanda Pike
9 mins
For the record I just want it known, that I personally was petrified when all those police cars, and fire arms 4x4s and vans zoomed by, is it not terrorism? when its you and your family and friends that are being targeted? I dunno, I'm just so sad about how we are being treated as criminals and you couldn't get a more law abiding bloody family....how is this happening?

Law abiding hmmmmm
That woman is deluded. Seriously, does she think that they would waste so many resources on the "Crawford Con" (later to be know as "doing a Crawford" :lol: :lol: ). The police knew exactly what they were planning. So they sent a few cars for a drive by. The placebo effect worked wonders on them.
Give them enough rope. Well you know the rest.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

daveBeeston wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Here you go maybe we can try to get the persons address and send them a hard copy to keep with them at all times or in a frame over the fireplace.

:haha: . :shrug:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

Ady Sutcliffe, has he materialised yet? any sign of him in any of these video's??? Maybe he was a police plant all along.
'Putin's left hand man'
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

JonnyL wrote:skipped through it, last 10 minutes are pure comedy! Drunken slurring retards trying to retake castle Crawford.
Pathetic, toothless posturing by Haining and maybe 5-10 others at most. The police have the measure of them now, and just gaze at them with polite contempt.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Colin123
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Colin123 »

I am now one of the Nottinghamshire Peace Keepers

You are all under arrest :-)

We are it seems going to meet once a week
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

daveBeeston wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote:

It would be great to find out where that dumbo lives.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

YiamCross wrote:. . .This is going to get seriously out of hand if they carry on the way they are. . . .There's an awful lot of talk about setting up these lynch mobs all over the country. If it turns into action people are going to get hurt. . . . A lot of talk which has every likelihood of translating into action. Worrying.
Yeah, they're working themselves up to it. They have called the cops every foul name in the book, spat on them and are starting to put their hands on them under the pretext of trying to see their badge numbers or trying to "walk peacefully" by them.

If there was one of these drunk, mouthy losers trying to deescalate the rhetoric and the physical confrontation the situation would be helped.

These ole boys ain't about peace and justice. They're about being victims whose mummy's and daddy's didn't tell them they loved them.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

arayder wrote:......

If there was one of these drunk, mouthy losers trying to deescalate the rhetoric and the physical confrontation the situation would be helped.
Anyone who does try to calm things down a bit is called a shill, troll, agent and infiltrator. Then they're banned and blocked. It's why they've gone underground behind closed doors and private messages, no chance of any voice of reason getting a say. It's a kind of ethnic cleansing, eject anyone with an IQ above room temperature.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

YiamCross wrote:
arayder wrote:......

Anyone who does try to calm things down a bit is called a shill, troll, agent and infiltrator. Then they're banned and blocked. It's why they've gone underground behind closed doors and private messages, no chance of any voice of reason getting a say. It's a kind of ethnic cleansing, eject anyone with an IQ above room temperature.
There is a video of Dean Clifford's 2013 arrest in which Clifford disciples, present at the arrest, have a pussy riot. One Deaner pretends a police car has run over his foot. Others stand in front of police cars. Every Deaner is shouting.

But one.

In the middle of it all there is one guy who tells his fellow Clifford disciples to back away from the police cars, stop shouting and implores them all to calm down.

There is appearently no such person in the Crawford crowd.
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Colin123 wrote:I am now one of the Nottinghamshire Peace Keepers

You are all under arrest :-)

We are it seems going to meet once a week
Phew....you had me worried there a moment that you had enlisted to be one of the twenty five good people that the (late) Bertie Berts was looking for to start up a grand jury in the Nottingham area.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... aQ88Sg_PLY
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

arayder wrote:
There is a video of Dean Clifford's 2013 arrest in which Clifford disciples, present at the arrest, have a pussy riot. One Deaner pretends a police car has run over his foot. Others stand in front of police cars. Every Deaner is shouting.

But one.

In the middle of it all there is one guy who tells his fellow Clifford disciples to back away from the police cars, stop shouting and implores them all to calm down.

There is appearently no such person in the Crawford crowd.
I'll give O'Bonkers his due that he did calm the mob down at Crawford's court appearance