Tom Crawford failed judgment 3/9/15 Part 1 & 2

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

YiamCross
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Tom Crawford failed judgment 3/9/15 Part 1 & 2

Post by YiamCross »

Joinder wrote:
fat frank wrote:I got a screen shot of craig saying, if he had spoke to his dad like that, tom would of given him "flying lessons from the first floor window" not bad for a non violent man
There is no evidence that I am aware of , that he is a violent man.
Actually the fact Craig Crawford said that about his father who, you may be surprised to discover he has known all his life, is quite convincing evidence that Tom Crawford is indeed a violent.man.

Strangely it also adds to the vast weight of evidence that the Crawfords can't open their mouths without lying sice they lived in a bungalow which has no first floor to be thrown out of. Or maybe Tom put Craig in the car & took him to a friend or relative's house for his flying lessons.

If Craig had landed on his head a few times after failing to fly when ejected from a first floor window it would certainly explain why he's so dumb.

And that's not just perspnal or abusive, that's conjecture to explain observed fact.

Havimg met the man I would say that he is extremely agressive and perfecly capable of violence, something the behaviour of his wife appeared to me to confirm.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

YiamCross wrote:
Joinder wrote:
fat frank wrote:I got a screen shot of craig saying, if he had spoke to his dad like that, tom would of given him "flying lessons from the first floor window" not bad for a non violent man
There is no evidence that I am aware of , that he is a violent man.
Actually the fact Craig Crawford said that about his father who, you may be surprised to discover he has known all his life, is quite convincing evidence that Tom Crawford is indeed a violent.man.

Strangely it also adds to the vast weight of evidence that the Crawfords can't open their mouths without lying sice they lived in a bungalow which has no first floor to be thrown out of. Or maybe Tom put Craig in the car & took him to a friend or relative's house for his flying lessons.

If Craig had landed on his head a few times after failing to fly when ejected from a first floor window it would certainly explain why he's so dumb.

And that's not just perspnal or abusive, that's conjecture to explain observed fact.

Havimg met the man I would say that he is extremely agressive and perfecly capable of violence, something the behaviour of his wife appeared to me to confirm.
I don't think a remark by Craig indicates that his Dad is a violent man at all.
In fact, when you met him there was no violence at all, just a lot of posturing.
When Craig mentioned being thrown from a window I believe he was talking figuratively, and wasn't indicating that anyone would be taken back to the bungalow and hurled out of a window, well that's my conjecture anyway.
Pox

Post by Pox »

YiamCross wrote:
If the 'daf' videos are anything to go on, then I can see what you mean.

In one of the two vids soon after the stop we see Nicole using her phone.
I surmise she is calling Sue to get there asap perhaps because she thought Tom would flare up? (and maybe become violent?) Or maybe she thought that YOU would become violent in which case, call the police - which she didn't.

A clearly out of breath Sue arrives(maybe she was visiting an ex neighbours in the area as she arrived so promptly or maybe they still live in the vicinity? - P.S. I get the warning about addresses and I don't know the address or need to know it ) - OK maybe she isn't very fit or maybe she was in panic mode and needed to get to the scene quickly?

There were also occasions on the vids where Sue grabbed his arm/pushed him back as if she thought it possible that Tom would take a swing.
As for the death card comment, to me it is pretty obvious to me that TC wanted to suggest that your name appears on a death list (bluster,I'm sure) but he then remembered that he was being filmed and then backtracked to cover himself by talking about his deceased m in law.

I agree that Sues behaviour would make you think that if he were to take a swing, she wouldn't be surprised.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Pox wrote: As for the death card comment, to me it is pretty obvious to me that TC wanted to suggest that your name appears on a death list (bluster,I'm sure) but he then remembered that he was being filmed and then backtracked to cover himself by talking about his deceased m in law.
He said "death sheet" & meant death certificate, implying someone had posted a copy of the deceased mother's death certificate, but I have not seen it posted anywhere.

For the benefit of our friends outside of the UK, birth, marriage & death certificates are a public record & anyone can get a copy of one for under £10. People doing genealogy usually use this facility.
Pox

Post by Pox »

hucknallred wrote:
Pox wrote: As for the death card comment, to me it is pretty obvious to me that TC wanted to suggest that your name appears on a death list (bluster,I'm sure) but he then remembered that he was being filmed and then backtracked to cover himself by talking about his deceased m in law.
He said "death sheet" & meant death certificate, implying someone had posted a copy of the deceased mother's death certificate, but I have not seen it posted anywhere.
OK, death sheet then.

I guess what he said (or what he meant to say) is down to interpretation and only TC knows the truth so maybe I should have kept my opinion to myself (but until proved otherwise I'm sticking with it :-)
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Never a one to leave well alone Tom Crawford is now supporting one of his Response buddy's attempts to get a private militia off the ground.

This shit is getting serious, or it will be if they ever manage to get together the cash to "equip" their "peacekeepsers". What are they going to equip them with, or is this just a scheme for Kai Holloway to sell his slow moving tee shirt stock?

Edit- ffs!

We do not need private police forces patrolling our streets. We will do it ourselves. Common Law

All they need is £25000 and they're off and running. £25K??? What are they going to buy, a few dozen stab vests, carbon fibre baseball bats and a manly pick up truck to tool around in?
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

If they were seriously interested in doing this for the good of the community why not join the Special Constables, http://www.policespecials.com/ which, if they passed the criteria, would give them actual real powers of arrest. Failing that, there is nothing to stop them from walking around their local neighbourhoods looking for things that look a bit dodgy, or other blighters out on the rob and maybe calling the real police should something happen. Like a group that watched the neighbourhood.

Except that is not what the Peacekeepers want to do. The only place I have seen Peacekeeper logo's and T-Shirts have been at eviction protests. They seem to represent an idiotic notion that because the Police side with the court appointed bailiffs and try to keep the Queens peace by arresting those stupid enough to try and frustrate the bailiffs from carrying out their court appointed duty, that the mob thinks they have a right to form up their own private police force and pit them against the actual real police.

This will fail for a number of reasons. Firstly trying to stop a police officer from policing could be any one of a pretty large number of crimes of which most, if not all, carry with them a rather long piece of jail time. Secondly the actual police have much larger resources than Tom, Kai and the rest of the nutjob deadbeats. As for what they want to spend the 25k on, my guess would be a car, the hire of various pubs so they can talk to the faithful, a newish car/van (and if they listen to our Jimmy a dog to 'legally' own it).

Of course they won't get 25k because lets face it, they aren't targeting people who have that sort of free cash available. They are trying to milk deadbeats and like all those other guru's who have tried to crowdfund their alternative lifestyles (looking at you Hannah Rose Shotbolt) it will only lead to a depressingly low amount of cash being collected.
Warning may contain traces of nut
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Two vans. Black combats, tactical vests, coats, body cams and "everything they will need to fight ALL crime in a lawful manner."

See https://peaceofficermostwantedlist.wordpress.com/
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

So what about holding cells, prisons, courts and all the other stuff you need to run a justice system? I wonder if they even accounted for insurance in their van costs? I suppose they could just put

What are their plans for when they catch a nasty up to no good criminal and haul them into the back of the van? Give them a shakedown? ask them to put the lotion in the basket? take them to Dulcie St. for a happy ending? what do they do when they get the criminal into the van?
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

They are officially mad.
The #peacekeepers will have a call center manned 24 hours a day, for full support to our officers, and dealing with calls ranging from neighbor disputes to bailiff calls and much more.

We have priced for a major leaflet campaign so every house in Nottingham receives a peacekeepers neighbour hood watch pack. They will receive a 999 related phone number, welcome pack and sticker for their front window.

Peacekeepers will also be actively seeking security contracts in the Nottingham area either through tender or private contract and we want to swiftly expand and raise numbers of officers in the area. This will enable us to pay the peacekeepers a suitable wage and raise numbers of officers able to respond to calls.
24 hr call center? Pay a suitable wage? What are they on?
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

YiamCross wrote:They are officially mad.
Not 25k a year.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

YiamCross wrote:They are officially mad. 24 hr call center? Pay a suitable wage? What are they on?
Don't know but Tom should know the current rate for 24hr security, it's in a recent bill.
Peacekeepers will also be actively seeking security contracts....
For which they will have to be registered with the SIA. For which they shouldn't have any criminal convictions. Ignoring that who will be volunteering? I'm thinking of all these healthy types like 64 yo cancer victims, 50 somethings who can't walk 100m without getting out of breath, the overweight, the rather-too-fond-of-a-drink.... Dad's Army look fit and sprightly in comparison.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

YiamCross wrote:They are officially mad.
The #peacekeepers will have a call center manned 24 hours a day, for full support to our officers, and dealing with calls ranging from neighbor disputes to bailiff calls and much more.

We have priced for a major leaflet campaign so every house in Nottingham receives a peacekeepers neighbour hood watch pack. They will receive a 999 related phone number, welcome pack and sticker for their front window.

Peacekeepers will also be actively seeking security contracts in the Nottingham area either through tender or private contract and we want to swiftly expand and raise numbers of officers in the area. This will enable us to pay the peacekeepers a suitable wage and raise numbers of officers able to respond to calls.
Sounds very much like Robert Menard's C3PO Canadian Common Corps of Peace Officers.

For you who don't know Rob he was at one time Canada's leading Freeman guru. Packed them in at lectures and had a big online presence. He's now yesterday's man, broke and on the run from Arrest warrants. He had all kinds of ideas about what Freemen could do through his leadership. None worked out. One was a bit similar to Peter of England's bank scam. The ACCP, explained here;

viewtopic.php?t=9326#p157575

I wrote a bit of a history of Menard's endeavours you can read here;

http://freedomandtruth.yooco.org/forum/ ... 616-t.html

Rob's big dream was that he could set up his own police force through some very tortured interpretation he had of the definition of Peace Officer in the Criminal Code of Canada. From this he intended to expand to having his own courts for the people his police force arrested and, I assume, jails. They would not be enforcing the statutory law,the current police force is supposed to uphold but an entirely fictitious "common law" that Menard planned to pull out of his ass. As I understand it the goal was to arrest statutory law judges and court staff who decided against them in their various family, civil, and criminal proceedings. The Nanaimo three, some Vancouver Freemen tried applying Rob's C3PO crap in real life and all ended up with criminal convictions. Menard absolved himself from any blame in their little disaster;
Robert Menard
The peace officer status is not a disaster waiting to happen. That is a defeatist and dare I say it, ignorant attitude. It can be done, but it must be done properly. Their identification docs included the BC Coat of Arms. You cannot do that. I warned them against using it, told them it is at best a miss-representation, at worst will be viewed as attempted impersonation or fraud. They decided to do it their way. The first thing they tried to use it for was to avoid a search in the courthouse, thus seeking a benefit of sorts with it. THAT is where they failed. It had NOTHING to do with the peace officer status, but with trying to pass off that they were hired by the Province of BC, and not the people thereof.
I attended the Nanaimo Three trials and wrote them up for Quatloos.

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=9388

The trial reporting starts on page 19. What Rob is gabbling about with his talk of the Coat of Arms was a document they'd made up proclaiming then to be Peace Officers. This had the official British Columbia Coat of Arms on it and that counted against them at trial. However they would have been convicted without that. Just Rob scrabbling to avoid being blamed.

Rob made the fatal error of believing his own PR and apparently tried to pretend he was a peace officers to actual police officers in Toronto. He was charged with impersonating a peace officer and was put on trial. He skipped town and ran off to Quebec with an arrest warrant hanging over him. He claims that the Toronto police know where he is. Probably true since we Quatloosians easily found him but he's just to small an issue for the Toronto police to bother going after. He just isn't worth the trouble. That saga is related here;

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=10492

So while Rob still makes videos saying that he is right about being able to legally appoint himself and his buddies as Peace Officers he's on the run to avoid having that tested in court with him as the guinea pig.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

The show never stops. Obviously nothing will ever come of their pathetic efforts but I'm sure the odds of someone getting hurt are not reduced just because they haven't got what it takes to organise a lynch mob.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

YiamCross wrote: Peacekeepers will also be actively seeking security contracts in the Nottingham area either through tender or private contract and we want to swiftly expand and raise numbers of officers in the area. This will enable us to pay the peacekeepers a suitable wage and raise numbers of officers able to respond to calls.
Peace Keeper Guidelines
14. Peace Keeper are completely voluntary. There is no financial recompense....

https://peaceofficermostwantedlist.wordpress.com/about/
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
YiamCross wrote: ... This will enable us to pay the peacekeepers a suitable wage and raise numbers of officers able to respond to calls.
Peace Keeper Guidelines
14. Peace Keeper are completely voluntary. There is no financial recompense....

Consistent, aren't they? I mean consistently stupid.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

There's a reason Batman is rich.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

If arrested persons are found to be members of the police or security services they also will be the subject of complaints of treason and risk losing their employment and pensions.
Kai really needs to get over himself, at least it gave me a good laugh.

Peace Keeper "I arrest you for not obtaining for my perusal a warrant signed in goats blood with a pink seal."

Officer "You can't arrest a member of the Police Force surely ?"

Peace Keeper "Oh yes I can, and you can be tried for treason by Judge Crawford, which could lose you your job and also your pension."

Officer "in that case I will come quietly"
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

YiamCross wrote:Never a one to leave well alone Tom Crawford is now supporting one of his Response buddy's attempts to get a private militia off the ground.

This shit is getting serious, or it will be if they ever manage to get together the cash to "equip" their "peacekeepsers". What are they going to equip them with, or is this just a scheme for Kai Holloway to sell his slow moving tee shirt stock?

Edit- ffs!

We do not need private police forces patrolling our streets. We will do it ourselves. Common Law

All they need is £25000 and they're off and running. £25K??? What are they going to buy, a few dozen stab vests, carbon fibre baseball bats and a manly pick up truck to tool around in?
They are calling for peacekeepers. How does that become a private militia?
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

This isn't going to happen, I'm sure some of those people are in it just to make the whole "movement" look like fools, not that any help is needed.
Funny though.