"Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Re: "Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Ah computer text search based advertising.
Sponsored links
Buy Paedophile at Amazon - Low Prices on Paedophile.
Low Prices on Paedophile. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders
amazon.co.uk/Paedophile
Seriously Bungle this is a common sad Freeman trait. They are where they are because the New World Order/Illuminati/Bilderburgers/Joos/Masons/pick you own, are suppressing them and in the mean time they get all the money/sex/power/control that Freemen don't have and this in turn allows them to get away with anything they want like paedophilia. Therefore all people with money/sex lives/power/control must be paedophiles.

Also, I think the spelling pedophile is a US construct, the UK spelling is paedophile.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
YiamCross
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by YiamCross »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:....
Also, I think the spelling pedophile is a US construct, the UK spelling is paedophile.
So is the uk spelling of pederast paederast?
longdog

Post by longdog »

YiamCross wrote:
ArthurWankspittle wrote:....
So is the uk spelling of pederast paederast?
It's not really a word we use to be honest.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

This whole paedophile (or pedophile) attack is something the scientologists invented. Anyone who crosses them gets accused and it's one of those things that can be quite damaging even when there's nothing to it. Especially in the wake of the Saville horror.

Soon, though, I expect people will tire of it and ignore it then the real offenders will benefit because all the shouts of "wolf!" will be ignored. Always the way with idiots, they can't help making a mess that affects everyone.

Wouldn't surprise me if these idiots weren't in the crowd that attacked that paediatrician a few years back. Can't tell the difference between a diddler and a doctor.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I haven't been giving Pigpot the attention he deserves because I've been extremely busy elsewhere. I'm spending all this week attending a tax evasion trial to be written up in Quatloos. Heading out again shortly. I did a quick Pigpot check this morning and found masses of new gibberish clogging up this discussion so I've moved it all (I think, no time to check closely) to the Pigpen. Arthur, don't feel shy about moving his garbage and the pointless responses. He can play there rather than infesting the rest of Quatloos.

Off to court then out of town next week. When back I'll do anothe Piggy sweep. The overwhelming volume of UK postings is letting him fall through the cracks allowing him to take some liberties so I expect I'll need a moving truck next week to shift all his rubbish.

Arthur, a note about your moderating to meet UK court requirements. Haven't been following closely but I think it relates to not discussing things on Quatloos while trial in session. Same thing here in my case. I've been asked by both Crown Counsel and Defense Counsel to refrain from posting anything about my current trial until it is over. They are concerned that if I post witness comments it might change the testimony of following witnesses who get a heads-up about what is being said. Fair enough so I agreed. I also like to keep on good relations with counsel. They are generally very helpful.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
NG3

Post by NG3 »

YiamCross wrote:This whole paedophile (or pedophile) attack is something the scientologists invented.
Re-booted, perhaps, but it's been around forever, Joseph Goebbels was particularly fond of using it against Jewish people.

Some people forget the far-right roots of the modern freemen movement, and therefore the recycled ideologies & tactics.

Just go back to 1930's Germany and you'll find the same attacks against Zionist bankers, secretive Jewish cabals and societies, accusations of crimes against children, talk of the need to arrest corrupt politicians and the police, etc.

All very much admired by the Silver Legion of America, whose former member Henry Lamont Beach founded the Posse Comitatus movement, that was embraced by the anti-semitic and white supremacist Christian Identity followers who were heavily at the forefront of the freeman movement.

It's exploiting peoples fears and concerns to whip up a violent mob to be exploited, either for profit, or as a private army.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Burnaby49 wrote:Arthur, a note about your moderating to meet UK court requirements. Haven't been following closely but I think it relates to not discussing things on Quatloos while trial in session. Same thing here in my case. I've been asked by both Crown Counsel and Defense Counsel to refrain from posting anything about my current trial until it is over. They are concerned that if I post witness comments it might change the testimony of following witnesses who get a heads-up about what is being said. Fair enough so I agreed. I also like to keep on good relations with counsel. They are generally very helpful.

Just goes to prove you really are a government Shill :sarcasmon:
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

NG3 wrote:
YiamCross wrote:This whole paedophile (or pedophile) attack is something the scientologists invented.
Re-booted, perhaps, but it's been around forever, Joseph Goebbels was particularly fond of using it against Jewish people.
I thought the Nazis said the Jews ate gentile babies?
NG3 wrote:Some people forget the far-right roots of the modern freemen movement, and therefore the recycled ideologies & tactics.
They keep showing through the veneer, though, when they bang on about Jewish bankers causing all the woes of the world. EDF and BNP figures also appear regularly in many of their events and shows.
NG3 wrote:It's exploiting peoples fears and concerns to whip up a violent mob to be exploited, either for profit, or as a private army.
And there's no one more easily whipped up into a violent mob than the ignorant, foolish and greedy which pretty much describes the Crawford crowd to a tee.
Last edited by YiamCross on Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

YiamCross wrote:
I thought the Nazis said the Jews ate gentile babies?
That one too, yes. It actually dates back to around the 12th century.
They keep showing through the veneer
You mean like Michael O'Diera (RogueMale)?

http://roguemale.org/2014/12/14/myth-mu ... #more-1252
THE MYTH OF ‘MULTICULTURALISM'
In any event, it does not matter what people’s opinions are when the facts speak for themselves.
The whole multicultural/diversity argument is merely a statist‘s wet dream: the bottom line is that certain biological body-brain types of mankind do not thrive and prosper in the long term – by which one means over successive generations – when they migrate to a climate that is not suited to their particular human form.
No one claims that, for example, ‘Nigeria is too black’ and would benefit from an influx of white immigrants to make it more ‘diverse’.

No one claims that ‘China is too yellow’ and would benefit from being more ‘multi-cultural’, so why not encourage mass immigration of African or Indian peoples to the land of the rising sun?

Yet some fucktards take the view that, for example, ‘Sweden is too white and needs to become multi-cultural’ or that ‘because some robbers, bandits and pirates of a white skin hue engaged in pillage, robbery and conquering of peoples with a brown skin hue then any one with a white skin must pay reparations for the actions of those who may or may not have been their ancestors.’ It is palpable nonsense and the sort of claptrap that gets spouted by all those who buy into the lie that is multi-culturalism.
In any event, the Law of Nature (natural law) will, ultimately, take a hold thereby rendering any and all multicultural/diversity arguments dumb and meaningless along with all social engineering programmes becoming utterly redundant. If it weren’t for the desire for more of the financial benefits created by the socio-economic manipulators, the banksters and their illegitimate governments all issues of immigration would vanish into the ether.

If the ancient tenets were revived, to be deemed British would mean that an individual could demonstrate at least 9 generations of his family living on these lands. The following is from the Triads of the Isle of Prydein [Britain]:

There were three refuge seeking tribes that came to the Island of Prydein and they came under the peace and permission of the tribe of the Cymry, without arms and without opposition.

The first was a tribe of Caledonians in the north. The second was the Irish tribe, who dwelled in the highlands of Scotland. The third were the people of Galedin, who came in naked vessels to the Island of Wight, when their country was drowned, where they had land granted them by the tribe of Cymry. They had no privilege of claim in the Island of Prydein, but they had land and protection assigned to them under certain limitations;

and it was stipulated that they should not possess the rank of native Cymry until the ninth of their lineal descendants.

In any event, mass immigration is merely the symptom of the socio-economic engineering that has taken place across mainland Europe and the isles of Britain since WW2.
The veneer is very thin...
longdog

Post by longdog »

"If the ancient tenets were revived, to be deemed British would mean that an individual could demonstrate at least 9 generations of his family living on these lands"

What a crock of bollocks... Prior to the requirement to register births which I think was mid nineteenth century I doubt if most people could demonstrate 9 generations of anything as there simply wasn't any proof of any such thing.

My late great-uncle Horace, who was the family historian, never got any further back than 1870 with the paperwork (about 6 or 7 generations from me) because it simply doesn't exist and probably never did. My family name goes back through a long line of East Kent country bumbkins but as Horace said "There are so many Jews, Gypsies and back-stairs babies in our ancestry we should all be called Smithsteins"... We're not :mrgreen:

According to my fag-packet maths 9 generations is over 1000 individuals... Yeah... Good luck with that you fruitcake :haha:
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
NG3

Post by NG3 »

longdog wrote:
What a crock of bollocks...
These idiots rarely have an original thought. It's usually just copy & paste from the previous generation of idiots, replete with uncorrected errors.
ArthurWankspittle

Can we get back on topic please. I have just been away for a few hours and Burnaby has tidied up the mess in the mean time. (Which was very confusing as I was about to move some of Pigpot's posts to where they are already. :oops: )
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Bones

Post by Bones »

I see on FB Ceylon has made friends with his alt account Peter Charles. As there are two ceylon's does this mean he can go forth and multiply with himself now ? :wink:
ArthurWankspittle

Bones wrote:I see on FB Ceylon has made friends with his alt account Peter Charles. As there are two ceylon's does this mean he can go forth and multiply with himself now ? :wink:
Dick Kak could get jealous?
Bones

Post by Bones »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Bones wrote:I see on FB Ceylon has made friends with his alt account Peter Charles. As there are two ceylon's does this mean he can go forth and multiply with himself now ? :wink:
Dick Kak could get jealous?
I could make a comment but feel I will sink the thread to an entirely new low level
Bones

Post by Bones »

[06 July 2015 15:32] Ceylon©™:

<<< you have had your chance bumping next time I see you you will be meeting my fist you had chance to say something at the meeting but stayed quite pretending to be a good girl tom even said I will debate anyone just come and sit on stage and what did you do nothing you spineless shit then when I was talking you went quite again well divvy boy piss me of once more and I will come and see you in person no matter where you are and many more are looking for you just hope I get to you first Ceylon©™, Yesterday 15:32

[06/07/2015 22:15:16] Ceylon©™: coming to see you soon

[17:44:33] Ceylon©™: haha another troll with no brains danny if your a man com see me but your not are you your just a little boy hiding behind a keyboard

17:47:36] Ceylon©™: danny see you very soon
[17:47:51] Danny Bamping: whys that Mark?
[17:48:15] Ceylon©™: you will see

Ceylon showing how much he loves everyone :haha: :haha: :haha:
longdog

Post by longdog »

Is this going to be a common-law punch-up or an administrative punch-up?

rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

It is heart warming to observe Ceylon upholding the principle of "cause no harm" .
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

NYGman wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:

Just goes to prove you really are a government Shill :sarcasmon:

Well he was a federal tax inspector (or something like that) so I hardly think we can consider a man of the people. I mean he doesn't even drink Canadian beer.
Warning may contain traces of nut
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

Doesn't the waste of space ceylon live in Nottingham. .....