The Second Battle of Crawford's Castle, a Nottingham Farce...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Bungle
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Second Battle of Crawford's Castle, a Nottingham Farce...

Post by Bungle »

timcurgenven1 wrote:Whos going to Toms court case today?
Alas, I am far too far away otherwise I would be there like a bullet.

I really do hope that some sensible journalists are present though as otherwise we will have untruths and more untruths. I assume that Mark Gillard will attend (no pictures being taken in the courthouse this time please).

Anyone on here going??????
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
#six

Post by #six »

Just down the road for me but unfortunately I have a day's work to do to pay off my mortgage :D
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

pigpot wrote:Lack off full disclosure makes contracts null and void no?
Please cite the relevant contract law case that substantiates your claim.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

Bungle wrote:
timcurgenven1 wrote: (no pictures being taken in the courthouse this time please).
Exactly "Bungle". :naughty:

As "Bungle" has typed. Please, please, pleeeeeeeeeeease for the sake of transparency... :lol: take VIDEOS.
Boaz. It's a little like Shazam. It certainly meant a lot to Billy Batson.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

pigpot wrote:
Bungle wrote:
timcurgenven1 wrote: (no pictures being taken in the courthouse this time please).
Exactly "Bungle". :naughty:

As "Bungle" has typed. Please, please, pleeeeeeeeeeease for the sake of transparency... :lol: take VIDEOS.
Pigpot, you are on very thin ice in this thread as far as being relevant. In England it is contempt of court to take pictures, photographs, videos, any recording of proceedings. End of. Unlimited fine and or two years in jail.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Pigpot, you are on very thin ice in this thread as far as being relevant. In England it is contempt of court to take pictures, photographs, videos, any recording of proceedings. End of. Unlimited fine and or two years in jail.
I read pigpot's comments before you and came to the same conclusion. He's very marginally relevant but his comments are also very short and you could squeeze some shreds of relevance out of them if you strained yourself. So I let them be. but you're the man in this arena now and If you want to move him to the pigpen be my guest. Your judgment call.

Filming court proceedings is also banned in Canada. One point of interest; the Supreme Court of Canada films it's own proceedings. Does an excellent job of it too. It burns the results on DVDs which it gives to the attending lawyers as souvenirs. I have a copy of one that a lawyer acquaintance of mine got.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
ArthurWankspittle

Re: Peter of England: A REal guru.

Llwellyn wrote:
Normal Wisdom wrote:
Indeed. Did you realise that this mistake was made in the judgement? The final sentence reads:

The suspension of execution of the warrant for possession of 3 Fearn Close is lifted.

I've already had someone on YouTube telling me that this means that the eviction was invalid
Lets break this down...
The Suspension of the Excecution of the Warrant for Possession.....
So as it is.. the Execution of the Warrant was SUSPENDED.. meaning, that while the court case was in progress the B&B could not evict Tom and family. .. that is fair enough. Once the JUDGE made a decision.. it could have either overturned the Warrant, or allowed the Warrant. As it is, the judge ruled for the B&B, and lifted the Suspension.. sadly I guess this is all in that complicated legalese.. :whistle:
Thank the heavens I passed Grade 9 English in school..
And just to be pedantic, the original warrant no doubt was addressed to Fearn Chase, as, after all, that was the one that Tom received at 9:00 one morning at home.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Slightly off topic but could be of relevance.

This morning at Hereford Magistrate's Court, Tom Crawford's 'legal advisor' Guy Taylor was sentenced as follows:

12 month Community Order

150 hours of community work

£1,000 fine

Restraining Order imposed banning him from going near his previous property; Bodenham Manor or its new owner (Mr Davies).
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
LocalResident
Swabby
Swabby

Post by LocalResident »

#six wrote:
Just down the road for me but unfortunately I have a day's work to do to pay off my mortgage :D
Is there a timetable of when it starts ?
Having had all the hassle of mobs around my house I'd like to see the ending, or at least the beginning of the ending.
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

Burnaby49 wrote:
I read pigpot's comments before you and came to the same conclusion. He's very marginally relevant but his comments are also very short and you could squeeze some shreds of relevance out of them if you strained yourself. So I let them be. but you're the man in this arena now and If you want to move him to the pigpen be my guest. Your judgment call.

Filming court proceedings is also banned in Canada. One point of interest; the Supreme Court of Canada films it's own proceedings. Does an excellent job of it too. It burns the results on DVDs which it gives to the attending lawyers as souvenirs. I have a copy of one that a lawyer acquaintance of mine got.
It's a little like doing 51 in 50. It's only against the law IF you get caught. You never get credited for doing less than 50 do you. I think it would be interesting to see a film of what happens in there that's all. For heavens sake don't shoot me for a mere suggestion. :roll:
Boaz. It's a little like Shazam. It certainly meant a lot to Billy Batson.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
ArthurWankspittle

LocalResident wrote:Is there a timetable of when it starts ?
Having had all the hassle of mobs around my house I'd like to see the ending, or at least the beginning of the ending.
I think the letter to Tom said 10:30 or 11:00 but magistrates court times are about as accurate as hospital appointment times. He needs to be there for that time but could be waiting until mid-afternoon before anything happens. Edit to say can't find it. Anyone remember when Tom's court case was scheduled for?
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Bungle wrote:Slightly off topic but could be of relevance.

This morning at Hereford Magistrate's Court, Tom Crawford's 'legal advisor' Guy Taylor was sentenced as follows:

12 month Community Order

£1,000 fine

Restraining Order imposed banning him from going near his previous property; Bodenham Manor or its new owner (Mr Davies).
Do you have link or source for that please
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Be interesting to see what crowd he pulls, if its low we will know soon enough as there will no doubt be a war cry for more support, though i am lost as to who would make that call :)
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Skeleton wrote:Be interesting to see what crowd he pulls, if its low we will know soon enough as there will no doubt be a war cry for more support, though i am lost as to who would make that call :)
I cant be there at present but the CCTV coverage shows there's no more movement around the area than on an average court day.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

pigpot wrote: It's a little like doing 51 in 50. It's only against the law IF you get caught.
Incorrect. You have contravened the law.
For heavens sake don't shoot me for a mere suggestion. :roll:
You are encouraging someone to break the law.
How many court proceedings have you filmed?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

letissier14 wrote:

12 month Community Order

£1,000 fine

No not at the moment but my source is 100% reliable and that is why I was happy to report the story. I have asked for a link anyway so will post when I recieve.
TUCO said to me:
bagman
First Mate
First Mate

Post by bagman »

Bungle wrote:
letissier14 wrote:

12 month Community Order

£1,000 fine

No not at the moment but my source is 100% reliable and that is why I was happy to report the story. I have asked for a link anyway so will post when I recieve.
is this the same guy tayler, the age seems a little too young,
http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/Cases ... story.html
Cases dealt with at Leicester Magistrates' Court

By Leicester Mercury | Posted: May 09, 2012

Guy Taylor (36), of Welland Park Road, Market Harborough, admitted four charges of theft and one of attempted theft over the past two years.

He received a 12-month community order and was sentenced to complete 40 hours of unpaid work.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Tom Crawford told a court he has 'no case to answer' as he appeared before a District Judge charged with assaulting a police officer.

The 64-year-old was arrested on July 2, the same day he was evicted from his home in Fearn Chase in Carlton.

It is alleged he kicked a police constable.

District Judge Tim Devas asked him if he was pleading guilty or not guilty and he replied: "I believe I have no case to answer."

The District Judge said he would take that as a not guilty plea. A trial date has been set for November 18.

Crawford, of no fixed abode, appeared alongside a second defendant, Monika Godos, who is also charged with assaulting a police officer.

Godos, 34, also of no fixed abode, is alleged to have spat in the officer's face.

She also told the court that she believed she had no case to answer and the District Judge recorded a not guilty plea. She will stand trial on the same date as Crawford.

Both are on conditional bail and are prohibited from entering Fearn Chase and a number of surrounding roads.

Both defendants represented themselves.

Read more: http://www.nottinghampost.com/Tom-Crawf ... z3hSsSNZS7
Follow us: @Nottingham_Post on Twitter | NottinghamPostOnline on Facebook
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

NG3 wrote:Tom Crawford told a court he has 'no case to answer' as he appeared before a District Judge charged with assaulting a police officer....

Read more: http://www.nottinghampost.com/Tom-Crawf ... z3hSsSNZS7
Follow us: @Nottingham_Post on Twitter | NottinghamPostOnline on Facebook
Seems to have ditched the three piece suit he wore for previous court appearances Perhaps it's in the lock up. :haha:
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
#six

Post by #six »

Thanks for that NG3. It seems the freeman woo is in full force.

Representing self - Check
Refusing to lodge a plea - Check
Judge deciding plea for them - Check

I can see this is going to end well :brickwall: