It's slightly more tolerable in this format:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fhXLAtuHa8
Colin123
First Mate
First Mate

Re: UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Post by Colin123 »

deleted post
Last edited by Colin123 on Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Colin123
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Colin123 »

guilty
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by guilty »

Tom Crawford. Possessions are being destroyed says family.
http://www.nottinghampost.com/Tom-Crawf ... story.html
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

"The guys in the actual van told me their stuff is going to be taken away to be destroyed."
What a dishonest son of a bitch. They said it would be destroyed if you didn't tell them where to deliver it.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

guilty wrote:Tom Crawford. Possessions are being destroyed says family.
How many times do you people need to be told that Tom Crawford court decision was a SUCCESS!!!1!!!!!
I have no sympathy for him winning his court case and not being evicted. :sarcasmon:
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Colin123 wrote:so he still thinks he will get his house back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ6ms8h ... ture=share

If you read the comments below, you can see support is slipping away
I love this comment:
Philip Keller 4 days ago
Boycott the bank involved. Close all accounts and if you have loans with this bank refinance with other banks. That will send a clear message to all banks.
Er ... Bradford & Bingley closed its books to new business years ago. Like it could care less if you pay off your mortgage and go elsewhere. It's running down its mortgage book.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Can Craig Crawford really be that thick? He has made public the contents of the email received concerning the Crawford's possessions and then runs to the press with his bullshit story. If the Crawfords had not shown the email then, fair enough, this latest ruse could have had some legs for a while. But to do this after releasing the email does show how idiotic the boy is.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Best save a copy of the letter in case they take it down.

Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Colin123 wrote:Looks like they have found someone to vent their anger on

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater
The Crawford lad is like a spinning top at the moment. He is once again looking to blame anyone other than his father and his 'advisors' for losing the family home.

Pa Crawford is not a happy bunny either and on BTBATB he is blaming Facebook as they seem to have removed his and his families 'share' option facility.

With GOODF refusing to allow any more posts about the Crawford family their 'publicity' machine must be starting to suffer.

Tom Crawford
Edited
Hi all,
This is a request for all those on BTBATB to copy and post my and my family post from Eviction the fraud of the bank as Facebook has removed our share option as they are now very very worried with the info we have discovered, lets all pull together. Please share

Like · Comment
Last edited by Bungle on Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
#six

Post by #six »

Its a shame the Nottingham Evening post isn't allowing comments on that story. I wonder if anyone should email the post with more information!
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Silly Ebert wrote:
Paul King was running the show and the guy with HMCS yellow vest was a County Court bailiff.

Walker Morris requested the security and help from the sheriffs office and the county court agreed due to being short of bailiffs .

This was executed on an N49 with a re-issue number. :wink:
So the N49 (Warrant for Possession of Land) was issued through the County Court and was executed by a County Court bailiff.

Representatives from the Sheriffs Office were only in attendance at the request of Walker Morris to provide health and safety services given that the County Court were short of staff.

Can't see any problem with this at all.
Last edited by Bungle on Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

#six wrote:
Its a shame the Nottingham Evening post isn't allowing comments on that story. I wonder if anyone should email the post with more information!
I have emailed the newdesk and enclosed the letter so lets see what happens.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

#six wrote:
I wondered that too :wink:

I see the picture of Craig with rubbish bags outside Fearn Chase has been removed although the letter regarding the return of the "chattels and vehicle" is still there. I wonder if simply to create a fuss, they would be stupid enough to let the timescale expire so that the house contents are destroyed?
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
#six

Post by #six »

Normal Wisdom wrote:
#six wrote:
I wondered that too :wink:

I see the picture of Craig with rubbish bags outside Fearn Chase has been removed although the letter regarding the return of the "chattels and vehicle" is still there. I wonder if simply to create a fuss, they would be stupid enough to let the timescale expire so that the house contents are destroyed?
I think we all know the answer to that one.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

I suppose it is possible that the Crawfords do not have enough available space at the moment to store their possessions but that is their problem and their problem alone. It was the Crawfords who got themselves into this mess, they chose to take the GOOF route, so it is up to them to get off their arses and find somewhere to put the stuff. If they have to rent some storage then so be it. If their goods end up being destroyed it will be the fault of the Crawfords. They do have the option to save it but they would rather play the victim card. They should start to take responsibility for their actions instead of blaming everybody else. Ceylon lives in Nottingham. Can't he take some of their stuff? FOC of course.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
GH132
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by GH132 »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:I suppose it is possible that the Crawfords do not have enough available space at the moment to store their possessions but that is their problem and their problem alone. It was the Crawfords who got themselves into this mess, they chose to take the GOOF route, so it is up to them to get off their arses and find somewhere to put the stuff. If they have to rent some storage then so be it. If their goods end up being destroyed it will be the fault of the Crawfords. They do have the option to save it but they would rather play the victim card. They should start to take responsibility for their actions instead of blaming everybody else. Ceylon lives in Nottingham. Can't he take some of their stuff? FOC of course.
Problem is the Crawfords are nut jobs. Normal people would email back and say that they are in the process of relocating / finding new accommodation and as such they can not yet accept delivery of goods. They could also explain that they are attempting to find storage facilities, but if Walker Morris have any ideas to help (of course being paid) in the time being then they are all ears.

Not really that difficult is it
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Where are all their so-called friends when they need them? I know that if I suddenly had to clear out my house and couldn't pay for storage I could call on half a dozen people to help me out. A bungalow that size can't hold that much stuff - it'd probably all fit into a single garage (3-piece, cooker, fridge, beds) and the rest of it (stereo, TV, nest of tables, etc) in someone's spare bedroom.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Yes, they appear to only want to remain in possession of Tom's Panama hat. It's incredible that Tom,who has recently suffered cancer would want to put himself & his family through more torture.I wonder if the Crawford's are staying in Sue's late mother's gaff & if she was widowed?

If it's handed down to Sue & there is money owing on the property another repossession is inevitably down the pipeline :brickwall:
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Losleones wrote:Yes, they appear to only want to remain in possession of Tom's Panama hat. It's incredible that Tom,who has recently suffered cancer would want to put himself & his family through more torture.I wonder if the Crawford's are staying in Sue's late mother's gaff & if she was widowed?

If it's handed down to Sue & there is money owing on the property another repossession is inevitably down the pipeline :brickwall:
I know I shouldn't but I can't help laughing. That will be a show and a half, they'll have to call him Tom "two bungalows (down)" Crawford.