Re: UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Post by fat frank »

that would be so funny if they had that repod to pay the cost of this repo, lol
JonnyL
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by JonnyL »

You just know Tom will ask for the goods to be delivered to his home address at '3 Fern chase Nottingham'.
'Putin's left hand man'
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

YiamCross wrote:
Losleones wrote:Yes, they appear to only want to remain in possession of Tom's Panama hat. It's incredible that Tom,who has recently suffered cancer would want to put himself & his family through more torture.I wonder if the Crawford's are staying in Sue's late mother's gaff & if she was widowed?

If it's handed down to Sue & there is money owing on the property another repossession is inevitably down the pipeline :brickwall:
I know I shouldn't but I can't help laughing. That will be a show and a half, they'll have to call him Tom "two bungalows (down)" Crawford.
That "lucky charm" Panama hat has served Tom & his family well thus far with all those "wins". Can't help but piss myself at Tom in the eviction vid speeding down south in his mondeo to "assist" an inevitable eviction to hear his castle was being "stolen" by B&B. It confirmed the man's insanity & his Sov/Cit beliefs beyond doubt.

Tom is going to be spending the next 20yrs bending over fitting carpets as well as bending over for GT, pig tail et al. Sad but funny :Axe:
guilty

Post by guilty »

Adding further to the menagerie, Tom reports on ETFOTB that Nicole's fish have disappeared.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Losleones wrote:
Tom is going to be spending the next 20yrs bending over fitting carpets as well as bending over for GT, pig tail et al.
If that is the case at least he'll be getting regular prostrate exams.
Warning may contain traces of nut
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Colin123 wrote:Tom finds out he has lost his home

http://captiongenerator.com/49209/Tom-C ... eing-taken
Stick your subtitles in here http://downfall.jfedor.org/create/
It will then publish correctly to youtube.

Like this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiahA9wbzc0
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Tom Crawford wrote: Hi all,
This is a request for all those on BTBATB to copy and post my and my family post from Eviction the fraud of the bank as Facebook has removed our share option as they are now very very worried with the info we have discovered, lets all pull together. Please share
My goodness, even Facebook are joining the conspiracy.... :haha:
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
Tom Crawford wrote: Hi all,
This is a request for all those on BTBATB to copy and post my and my family post from Eviction the fraud of the bank as Facebook has removed our share option as they are now very very worried with the info we have discovered, lets all pull together. Please share
My goodness, even Facebook are joining the conspiracy.... :haha:
Wouldn't it be easier for facebook to just delete the various groups and profiles than to put in a function to prevent Tom from sharing stuff. I did notice that Facebook moved the share function on it's webpages and think it more likely that it's actually still there but Tom hasn't found it's new location yet.
Warning may contain traces of nut
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Losleones wrote:Yes, they appear to only want to remain in possession of Tom's Panama hat. It's incredible that Tom,who has recently suffered cancer would want to put himself & his family through more torture.I wonder if the Crawford's are staying in Sue's late mother's gaff & if she was widowed?

If it's handed down to Sue & there is money owing on the property another repossession is inevitably down the pipeline :brickwall:
In a video he stated they were staying with Amanda, him and wifey in the spare room and the other daughter on the sofa.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Silly Ebert
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Silly Ebert »

Tom's latest mad snippet.

On a brighter note I called down to the new Mosque in Sneinton this afternoon and have had a really good chat with the Inman there about events regards the stealing of our home and the intolerable situation the neighbours now find themselves in, he has kindly offered to pop along to have a word with the security men at the house about their anti social behavior , so hopefully he will be able to talk some sense into them about the inconsiderate noise levels etc and the situation will improve for our Neighbours in Fearn Chase and surrounding area soon.... Please share this post.

This Inman he refers to could it be "I am free" John.
Of course he means Imam, I am sure Tom told him the whole truth about how he has been wronged by everyone.
As Tom likes a cult it won't be long before he runs of to join isis and Sue and Amanda are seen in burka's , but that will make Sue a bit sweaty. :sarcastic:
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

Silly Ebert wrote:Tom's latest mad snippet.

On a brighter note I called down to the new Mosque in Sneinton this afternoon and have had a really good chat with the Inman there about events regards the stealing of our home and the intolerable situation the neighbours now find themselves in, he has kindly offered to pop along to have a word with the security men at the house about their anti social behavior , so hopefully he will be able to talk some sense into them about the inconsiderate noise levels etc and the situation will improve for our Neighbours in Fearn Chase and surrounding area soon.... Please share this post.

This Inman he refers to could it be "I am free" John.
Of course he means Imam, I am sure Tom told him the whole truth about how he has been wronged by everyone.
As Tom likes a cult it won't be long before he runs of to join isis and Sue and Amanda are seen in burka's , but that will make Sue a bit sweaty. :sarcastic:
Hahaha!!!! Oh dear oh dear! This is just getting crazy, the Crawford's must surely be actors employed by the government, this has to be a 'psy op' :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
'Putin's left hand man'
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

Anyone got any solid info regarding the auction date?
'Putin's left hand man'
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Silly Ebert wrote:Of course he means Imam, I am sure Tom told him the whole truth about how he has been wronged by everyone.
I feel sorry for the Imam. He'll be searching through the quran for guidance on how to convert Tom to the one great faith despite Tom being obviously several cards short of a full deck.
JonnyL wrote:Anyone got any solid info regarding the auction date?
Nothing solid yet. I have a possibility in mind though.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Colin123
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Colin123 »

Over on the Eviction the fraud of the banks, they closed the group for a while because of trolls and needing a rest from them

What they are too stupid to realize, is that once a Facebook group of more than 250 members goes closed, it can never go back, Now they want to make it public again, the cannot

That is part of Facebook group rules, but i am sure they will soon claim dark forces are keeping the group closed
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

And...
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

Colin123 wrote:Over on the Eviction the fraud of the banks, they closed the group for a while because of trolls and needing a rest from them

What they are too stupid to realize, is that once a Facebook group of more than 250 members goes closed, it can never go back, Now they want to make it public again, the cannot

That is part of Facebook group rules, but i am sure they will soon claim dark forces are keeping the group closed
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: You're right!!! That is hilarious!
'Putin's left hand man'
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Silly Ebert wrote:Tom's latest mad snippet.On a brighter note I called down to the new Mosque in Sneinton this afternoon and have had a really good chat with the Inman there about events regards the stealing of our home and the intolerable situation the neighbours now find themselves in,
:roll:
I simply cannot get my brain around Crawford any more. What does he think this priest can do that Ebert, Taylor, Bernicia, Hayes and Haining have failed to do, except maybe offer him a peaceful life in the Middle East.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

wanglepin wrote: I simply cannot get my brain around Crawford any more. What does he think this priest can do that Ebert, Taylor, Bernicia, Hayes and Haining have failed to do, except maybe offer him a peaceful life in the Middle East.
All part of being a high profile leader of a powerful political group. Forging links with the community, keeping his face in the media. Usual stuff for an aspiring A-lister, a bit more effort and he'll soon claw his way up to Y.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

Surely there will be some kind of hostage scene at the auction, it really has got that crazy now, i can see tunnels been dug under Fearn Chase, like a reverse 'Great escape'.
'Putin's left hand man'
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

:idea:
YiamCross wrote:

And...
My guess is 11:30am this Wednesday. :shrug:
'Putin's left hand man'