pigpot's Pot

If a word salad post claims that we need not pay taxes, it goes in the appropriate TP forum. If its author claims that laws don't apply to him/her, it goes in the appropriate Sov forum. Only otherwise unclassifiable word salad goes here.
rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

pigpot wrote:
longdog wrote:
pigpot wrote: Strange how YOU never want to investigate the other side. Got a vested interest.

You are walking a very fine and dangerous line Pigpot.

If you want to accuse members of being a Paedophile then have the courage to actually do it rather than imply it. Actually I really hope you do grow enough balls to actually make the allegation and then I will report your post and, hopefully, that will be the last we'll see of you.

Really......... No way... It's got to be messed up but it's only messed up if you see it as being messed up......... You will get yours... BE VERY WORRIED. 8) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Is that a threat of physical violence PIgpot? If it is I would very seriously suggest you reconsider before you repeat it as there might be very serious consequences.
Forgetting your point for a second, would you not think about those have been abused?
Avoidance tactics. Answer longdog's questions.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

NG3 wrote:Pigpot doesn't know what he's saying. Pigpot actually has nothing to say. He's bored, he's lonely, he's posting random stuff to get a reaction to self-validate his existence.

It's like when a 4 year old chats rubbish to his parents just because he wants to talk and be noticed.

Pigpot has not had anything worthwhile to say since Day 1.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
NG3 wrote:Pigpot doesn't know what he's saying. Pigpot actually has nothing to say. He's bored, he's lonely, he's posting random stuff to get a reaction to self-validate his existence.

It's like when a 4 year old chats rubbish to his parents just because he wants to talk and be noticed.

Pigpot has not had anything worthwhile to say since Day 1.
And most of what he HAS said is almost completely incomprehensible, at least to me.
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

Assuming pigpot isn't just your basic internet troll where he selects a particular topic, identifies what the most controversial position is with the topic and then claims to side with that.....
rumpelstilzchen wrote:
pigpot wrote: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... arges.html
Amazing what "Ceylon" is saying eh. :roll: And this is mainstream as well.
Since when was Janner a Nottingham councillor?
Also you obviously do not understand what "presumption of innocence" means. You have pre-judged. No surprises there.
It's actually worse then pigpot not understanding what presumption of innocence is. In other posts, pigpot clearly shows he does understand what presumption of innocence is (or seems to, perhaps he's actively protecting instead), for example:
pigpot wrote:Maybe "Novak" was terrorised by the woman before he terrorised her.
As a result, the situation is worse because pigpot actively selects who he wants to be under a presumption of innocence and those he does not want that applied to.

Again: this is assuming pigpot isn't just a basic internet troll selecting the most controversial position on a particular topic. So far, the evidence of pigpot's posts (that I've bothered to review) don't separate him from the standard troll.
longdog

Re: pigpot's Pot

Post by longdog »

Actually trolling, real internet trolling, is a dying art... It's the art of saying something which causes other people to make fools of themselves as a result.

What Pigpot is doing is called making a fool of himself.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

longdog wrote:What Pigpot is doing is called making a fool of himself.
I didn't say s/he was good at it ;)

S/he seems to be ok at the baiting part of it, but not much else.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

So would you say that Pigpot is a master baiter?
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Dr. Caligari wrote:
So would you say that Pigpot is a master baiter?
We have discussed his Master Baiting before, and it was not pretty... :)
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

I say chaps, this is awfully close to impugning the family name.
UK readers - screen/drink interface warning.
US readers - puzzled.

http://www.kimwanker.com/
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Too bad she can't be the judge for Tom Crawford's trial.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
longdog

Post by longdog »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:I say chaps, this is awfully close to impugning the family name.
I think we would need to establish species first.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:I say chaps, this is awfully close to impugning the family name.
UK readers - screen/drink interface warning.
US readers - puzzled.

http://www.kimwanker.com/
I would imagine that she stays clear of the UK....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
I would imagine that she stays clear of the UK....
That's good. We already have more than our fair share of wankers.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Re: Daniel Novack and the Shire Society

Post by Arthur Rubin »

pigpot wrote:Ever heard of lawful rebellion? Nothing wrong with that against a tyrannical "Government" and that's by "their" own rules.
A rebellion is "lawful" if you win....
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Re: Daniel Novack and the Shire Society

Post by pigpot »

Arthur Rubin wrote:
pigpot wrote:Ever heard of lawful rebellion? Nothing wrong with that against a tyrannical "Government" and that's by "their" own rules.
A rebellion is "lawful" if you win....
I haven't lost yet. 8) Also I'll let you in on THE plan. I'm not going to.

Cheers. :lol:
Boaz. It's a little like Shazam. It certainly meant a lot to Billy Batson.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

https://shamocracy.org/2015/04/11/the-w ... he-rot-go/

Just saying that's all. Trying to stick the facts... AND I'm ONLY quoting sources :whistle: :
"We now know Sir Cyril Smith was held then released by police seven times throughout his career, despite being found with abuse videos in his car and despite actually being caught abusing boys; we now know police were told not to arrest Lord Greville Janner back in the 1980s, despite his apparent connection to the abuse; we now know that accusations against Lord Leon Brittan were so numerous that police have continued to investigate the former Home Secretary in earnest after his death; we now know that Sir Nicholas Fairbairn, an alleged Elm Guest House visitor whom one woman says she was raped by when she was four, in his time called for tighter controls on press freedom regarding the sexual proclivities of MPs."
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Re: Robert Arthur Menard FOTL (Freeman on the Lam)

Post by pigpot »

notorial dissent wrote:He is basically baying at the moon and NO ONE is listening or cares. Must be a great blow to his ego.
I'm not so sure to the point where I'd agree with your statement. "Menard" was one of the first people to change my way of thinking. I'm not saying I agree with anything "Robert" says now or then BUT (and here's the kicker) my thinking changed from the left brain idea to where I am now. I don't accept stuff just because I'm told to do so by the man who "THINKS" (that's the key word here... "THINKS") he has the authority to make me think or do or perform something. :haha:

I'm not prone to doing what I'm told. In fact I simply don't obey ANYONE. Including the Po Po! :naughty: No charge... No conviction. Nothing. NADA. How's those apples taste. :shrug:

Boaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzz and Jacchhhiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnn! Cue "Darth Vader" music.....
Philistine

Post by Philistine »

pigpot wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:He is basically baying at the moon and NO ONE is listening or cares. Must be a great blow to his ego.
I'm not so sure to the point where I'd agree with your statement. "Menard" was one of the first people to change my way of thinking. I'm not saying I agree with anything "Robert" says now or then BUT (and here's the kicker) my thinking changed from the left brain idea to where I am now. I don't accept stuff just because I'm told to do so by the man who "THINKS" (that's the key word here... "THINKS") he has the authority to make me think or do or perform something. :haha:

I'm not prone to doing what I'm told. In fact I simply don't obey ANYONE. Including the Po Po! :naughty: No charge... No conviction. Nothing. NADA. How's those apples taste. :shrug:

Boaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzz and Jacchhhiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnn! Cue "Darth Vader" music.....
This is a good FOTL insight. It's like adolescent thinking from someone who has never picked up a book and has fallen into a bad crowd.
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

Philistine wrote:
pigpot wrote:

This is a good FOTL insight. It's like adolescent thinking from someone who has never picked up a book and has fallen into a bad crowd.
The PROOF... "Me"... is in the pudding... I'm here posting and not from "inside" either. I've told you what I've done, making a mockery of arrests and stuff, and I'm still laughing at you (THEM, the Po Po, 5-0, filth etc). I'm not complying at "JUAN" point at a time.

It's a joke and I'm wondering when this comedy gold will stop. Honestly... :roll: 8) :snicker:
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

Philistine wrote:
pigpot wrote:

I didn't think I was talking to your Dad...

Can the childish insults stop as I can really go for it but I believe the retribution will be only one way...... :arrow: :beatinghorse: 8) :lol: :sarcasmon: