NESARA Loves Orly!

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Re: NESARA Loves Orly!

Post by Deep Knight »

Orly posted this on Tuesday:
Review of Politics, Economics, Constitution, Law and World Affairs
by Attorney and Doctor Orly Taitz

If you love your country, please help me fight this creeping tyranny and corruption.
Donations no matter how small will help pay for airline and travel expenses.

Update:meeting with a senior congressmen will happen earlier than expected and he is willing to spend 3 hours
Posted on | October 22, 2013 | 13 Comments

I am seeing a positive movement, which I did not see before. I got a call from an aide of a congressmen and the meeting was scheduled for an earlier, not later date and he is willing to spend 3 hours, which is unbelievably generous. I actually asked the aide to repeat what she said as I could not believe what I was hearing.

I participated in congressional meetings before. Typically you do not get to speak with congressmen, typically you speak with the chief of staff or legal counsel or other staff members. On rare occasions when a congressman is willing to talk to you personally, the meetings are usually very short, 15-20 minutes. If it is a group of people meeting with a congressman, he might be willing to spend half an hour. 1 hour is considered to be very generous. I never even heard of a congressman willing to talk to you for 3 hours. This is extremely generous. This congressman knows who I am, he stated previously that he read my pleadings and exhibits, so I am hopeful that there will be some movement. I am not providing any more information at the moment, as I do not want retaliation against this particular congressman.

Comments [a few]

1.Torrance
October 22nd, 2013 @ 7:41 am
Wishing you God’s speed in this meeting and you deserve every second of this Congressman’s time and attention. I agree that 3 hours is extremely generous and you deserve every consideration. Thank you and wishing you well. Absolutely keep everything close to your vest; I just appreciate your tireless efforts going to bat for myself and countless others.

1.Thomas
October 22nd, 2013 @ 9:49 am
Impeachment ? NO… What this man and HIS HANDLERS have done Amounts to HIGH TREASON!!!
And even an Autistic First Grade Liberal KNOWS the Punishment for High Treason is Death.
So, may I suggest 3-5 years of Waterboarding of Obama/Soetoro and His Administration, BEFORE The Executions Begin. Find out EVERYONE who is COMPLICIT in This Treasonous Act.

1.New Girl in Town
October 22nd, 2013 @ 10:19 am
I’m absolutely elated. I have a feeling this is the tipping point we’ve been waiting for for five years.

1.Kay
October 22nd, 2013 @ 2:45 pm
I am hoping that the tide is turning toward the truth.

BUT – I would not post any more information about this and keep what is happening to yourself so that it cannot be easily sabotaged. I don’t know if you play poker or not but it is a good play not to let anyone know whether you have good cards or not.

We all thank you a million times over for your selfless devotion to the freedom of truth. There have to be some honest Americans out there.
3 hours! Congresspeople don't give anyone without a big checkbook even 15 minutes, much less 3 hours! Luckily, the wise folks at FogBow (who are now included in most of Orly's lawsuits) dug this up. In a Tweet, Orly said it was "this Sunday" and by strange coincidence, her Orange County congressman is:

Rep. Rohrabacher's Oktoberfest Celebration
Added by OC GOP

Rep. Dana Rohrabacher
cordially invites you to his annual
Oktoberfest Celebration
Sunday, October 27th
4:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. [note: 3 hours!]
Old World Village
7561 Center Ave.
Huntington Beach

Oompah Band from Germany
Draft Hofbrauhaus Beer
Traditional German Faire
Kids Welcome

$200 per person/$300 per couple
Host Committee: $2000 for table of 12
Co-Host: $1000 for 6 tickets

Complimentary for Congressional Club Members

If you live in the 48th Congressional District and would like to walk a precinct for Dana and other conservative candidates, become a Precinct Patriot and get your ticket sponsored.

CLICK HERE
For more information or to R.S.V.P.
or call: 949-371-6750

And who has RSVPed? Any guesses? That's right, Orly Taitz!

So she's seeing "positive movement," huh? Given the quality of this information, I would say the movement was in her bowels.

You can't make this stuff up!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

MacHaffie and other Conspiracy sites are all ablaze with the news that Obama is firing high ranking military officers to avoid a coup, or perhaps because they refused to blow up Charleston SC (Sorcha Faal), or because they answered "no" to "would you fire on American citizens if Obama asked you to" on a questionaire (The Blaze). Or maybe it's because they're in the military and so he just hates 'em. Anyway, Orly has been posting this stuff too, but she's not just talking the talk, er, typing the type, but walking the walk!

Very important: I need your help. I need to reach 9 generals, who were purged from the military by Brother Hussein and see if they are willing and able to be plaintiffs in a Unlawful Termination lawsuit against Obama. If they are, they can call me at 949-683-5411 or e-mail at orly.taitz@hushyertushmail.com

Posted on | October 24, 2013
"Follow the Money"
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Did Orly forget about the Feres doctrine?
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

fortinbras wrote:Did Orly forget about the Feres doctrine?
Had to look this one up:
A doctrine that bars claims against the federal government by members of the armed forces and their families for injuries arising from or in the course of activity incident to military service.
I believe Orly is more familiar with the Feces doctrine. You know, dealing with the source of so much of her information.
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

If it has to do with actual law, Squirrely is totally unfamiliar with it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Orly sent out a call for Oathkeepers, Freemen, SovCits, and - this is cute - bikers to start attending her court performances, presumably to intimidate the judges. Except, of course, most of those people don't care who is in the White House because they don't think the President has any authority over them no matter who he might be. It's worth noting that she hasn't wasted any effort trying to get people who actually know the law to come side with her.
notorial dissent

Turnout is probably so light because a lot of those people really don't want to show their faces in a court where they might be recognized and picked up on outstanding warrants, don't ya think???

Considering that she has alienated all the real lawyers, including some of the pretend ones, she has ever come in contact with, would probably be hard to find any wanting to be in the same room with her unless they were suing her, and I believe several are.

I think her audience is dwindling and that she is getting more and more desperate as her visibility fades.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Nellie
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Nellie »

Desperate times call for desperate measures. Perhaps she should recruit Erasmus of America in her quest to prove Obama was born in Kenya or wherever. It would be a partnership along the lines of Batman & Robin, Lone Ranger & Tonto, Cheech & Chong, etc.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Dumb & Dumber, Beavis & Butthead, Natasha & Boris . . .
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Nellie wrote:Desperate times call for desperate measures. Perhaps she should recruit Erasmus of America in her quest to prove Obama was born in Kenya or wherever. It would be a partnership along the lines of Batman & Robin, Lone Ranger & Tonto, Cheech & Chong, etc.
Orly's tried, but Rassy must have played coy. Also on another (Now it can be told) thread here.

Thursday, April 25, 2013
AROUND THREE DOZEN UN MISSIONS IN NEW YORK AND EMBASSIES IN WASH., D.C. SENT GENOCIDE REPORTS LISTED BELOW: FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA
1 comment:

Anonymous April 26, 2013 at 7:53 AM
If you are a whistleblower and you were intimidated or persecuted by the Obama regime, contact me at orly.taitz@gagmail.com. There are statutes protecting you and make you eligible to compensation from the government
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Please, forward this file to Angela Merkel and all the leaders of 35 nations, who were spied on by the Obama regime
Posted on | October 25, 2013

Law Offices of Attorney Orly Taitz

We are now getting information that Obama-Holder-Soros regime is spying not only on Americans, but also on the leaders of 35 different countries. Attorney Orly Taitz is asking her supporters to forward to Angela Merkel and other World leaders attached files, showing Obama not being legitimate for the position of the U.S. Senator, using a stolen CT Social Security number [Redacted], which was assigned to Harrison J. Bounel born in 1890. No world leader should do business or sign agreements with Obama, since he is not a legitimate U.S. President, he is a citizen of Indonesia, who is usurping the U.S. Presidency by fraud and using fabricated IDs. He is a charlatan and criminal, who needs to be prosecuted

I never knew there was a law against spying of foreign govenments, but if Orly says it's so, it must be. I know we make fun of her here, but let's help her out in this case and contact Angela Merkel for her. I know lots of readers here hang out in those same circles, especially The Observer if gossip columns are to be believed, so tell her to give Orly a call.
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Deep Knight wrote:I know lots of readers here hang out in those same circles, especially The Observer if gossip columns are to be believed, so tell her to give Orly a call.
Only jealousy could cause you to try to impugn the wonderful financial relationship I have with Merkel. You only wish that you too could enjoy the cold and deceptive sting of the Deutschmark rather than those silly dinars that you have been collecting with Orly. All of which will be revealed the next time I feel an urge to release a True Deep Knight Adventure story.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The Observer wrote:
Deep Knight wrote:I know lots of readers here hang out in those same circles, especially The Observer if gossip columns are to be believed, so tell her to give Orly a call.
Only jealousy could cause you to try to impugn the wonderful financial relationship I have with Merkel. You only wish that you too could enjoy the cold and deceptive sting of the Deutschmark rather than those silly dinars that you have been collecting with Orly. All of which will be revealed the next time I feel an urge to release a True Deep Knight Adventure story.
According to The Post it goes way beyong financial arrangements. Go ahead and deny that you-know-what with you-know-who you-know-where if you dare!
"Follow the Money"
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Douglas Vogt (I do not know if this is the Canadian journalist who was badly injured covering the Iraq War) has filed a strange birther lawsuit in the federal court in Seattle, alleging that he has submitted "sealed" the name of the person (otherwise 'Jane Doe') who forged Obama's birth certificate. Funny thing, when the Weekly Globe was touting Crazy Joe Arpaio, it printed a photo of a man which it identified as the forger.

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/wp-conte ... Vogt-1.pdf

Vogt's excuse for keeping the name secret is that otherwise the forger would be alerted and would destroy evidence and pull a vanishing act ....... as if that person were not already aware that he/she committed a crime and ought to destroy the evidence and pull a vanishing act!

Anyway this is part of an attempt to have Obama prosecuted on a variety of offenses (surprisingly, Presidenting While Black is not explicitly listed).
notorial dissent

Wrong Vogt. Dougie is a sometime copier salesman and self appointed expert on the subject, as well as being a self proclaimed biblical archaeologist. He's one of Squirrely's crew. He's gone this route before, didn't fare any better then than he will here. This particular effort is an almost word for word rehash of several other birfer lawsuits, with the difference that he is trying to force the DC to let him go before a Federal Grand Jury with his "evidence". One of his favorite comments is that the long form birth certificate can't be real because it is not the right size when it was reproduced. He is another of the multitude that can't seem to figure out that a copy is a copy is a copy.

I don't really expect it to survive past the court actually reading it and declaring it frivolous and nothing that they can resolve. In other words, more wastage of court time and resources.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

These are the people I wrote to in August, giving them a head's up about Orly's witch hunt. She switched to a different "more accurate" address, but now is back with her original. A normal person would realize they had been wrong, but Orly isn't normal, she's exceptional!

Posted on | October 27, 2013 | 5 Comments

I keep getting threats, cursing and verbal abuse from an obot with this IP address 173.95.128.33, who goes by a name Jackson (probably pseudonym). My supporter traced it to the address below, but I am not sure whether one of the people at this address is indeed an Obot harassing me. See if you can verify the IP, this obot appear to be obsessed, he (or she) keeps writing comments every day, a few times a day. I keep moving his trash into spam, but he comes back. There are a few of these obots, who do not appear to have a life and their whole life appear to be the goal of harassing me.

Denise F Turrell »
Denise F Miller »
Roger E Turrell »
1736 Olive Chapel Rd
Apex, NC

1736 Olive Chapel Rd
Apex, NC 27502

Orly is calling someone else obsessed? :haha:

Frank Whittaker
October 27th, 2013 @ 1:03 pm
You should make your website a Pay Only site in order to keep the riff raff out.

dr_taitz@yohaa.com
October 27th, 2013 @ 2:57 pm
spoken like a true Obama operative. Making it a pay site will reduce the traffic and awareness, the opposite of what I want to do

Alistair Cooke
October 27th, 2013 @ 7:06 pm
Why do you hate gay people, black people, and immigrants so much? You and Rush Limbaugh would make a nice couple. And you could share nitrous.

dr_taitz@yahoot.com
October 27th, 2013 @ 8:30 pm
no, I do not hate black people, a number of my friends, patients and clients in legal actions happen to be black. I do0 not hate gay people, a number of gay people are patients of mine and I’ve treated them for years, I do not hate immigrants, for god’s sake, I am an immigrant myself.
I only hate criminals, who destroy this nation: Obama and his accomplices
"Follow the Money"
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Deep Knight wrote:STOP IT! I don't care what these people say, Orly is NOT welcome in the Illuminati! The rules are clear, absolutely no dentists who are also lawyers and realtors. Period.

Sort of a trifecta of noxiousness.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Sooner or later one of these reverse look ups will cause problems for Orly and her Flying Monkeys.
I do not hate immigrants, for god’s sake, I am an immigrant myself.
Better not look too closely at that though, word is that you came to the US on a tourist visa then married a US citizen about a month after. :whistle:
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Larry Klayman, WND writer and Birfer windbag, has announced that Obama has been indicted and convicted, and asks everyone to join in ousting him from office on Tuesday, Nov. 19th - I assume that date is some sort of significance (maybe the 50th anniversary of JFK's departure from Washington, more likely because it's the birthday of Jodie Foster) - evidently on the premise that if he leaves Washington he will somehow evade the punishment of his conviction.

http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/klayman/130923

Apart from the usual guerrilla theater aspect, I honestly think that this kind of propaganda works a danger to the President's safety. But more probably to the safety of anyone who takes Klayman's incitement seriously.
notorial dissent

Point of order, point of order. While Klayman, also affectionately known as KKKlayman, is indeed a sometime provider of fiction to the WND, calling him a "Birfer windbag" is indeed damning the lily with faint praise, that should be amended to "Birfer scumbag windbag" as he has long since earned that distinction and appellation, to go with all his others.