NESARA Loves Orly!

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: NESARA Loves Orly!

Post by notorial dissent »

It would have to be metaphoric, as he doesn't have any to begin with, if his past history is any indication, so it would be like everything else he has done, an empty gesture.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

An interesting article, from SPLC, about Larry Klayman and his rally at the White House planned for Tuesday:
http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2013/11/1 ... on-nov-19/

However, his talk about making a "citizen's arrest" of the Prez is contrary to DC Code § 23-582, which limits this to a specific list of crimes -- none of which applies, unless "presidenting while black" is really a felony -- and requires that the arrestee is without delay delivered to a law enforcement officer (of the sort that's never more than 20 feet from the Prez at every moment).

On the other hand, 18 USC § 1751 makes assaulting the President a very serious felony, and laying violent hands on the Prez will get the offender, assuming he survives being taken into custody, ten years of durance vile, which experience might make Klayman less anal retentive.
notorial dissent

You are, of course, making the assumption that KKKlayman actually read some law before he started this latest fantasy, something he has not shown any inclination to do in any of his other legal endeavors.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Very recent article, Klayman sued one of those weekly tabloids for making fun of him as a lawyer, and his lawsuit was thrown out for a amateurish mistake, so the same tabloid is making even more fun of him:

http://wonkette.com/534435/larry-klayma ... at-the-law

And another recent article about Klayman's planned rally - Klayman predicts "millions", the article predicts instead "hundreds", but I predict for a cold wet Tuesday morning "dozens" (and I am not even sure of the plural):

http://freethoughtblogs.com/dispatches/ ... r-at-last/

The painful fact is that, once upon a time, Klayman was a reasonably competent lawyer with good prospects, but it seems that he's not only lost his political good sense but also his professional sense. This crusade of his is a permanent career killer. Even birfers will stay away from him because he's a chronic loser.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Evidently Klayman's Tuesday morning rally across from the White House is planned to be a spectacular, with announced speakers from a dozen birfer outfits (plus a few others):

http://www.reclaimamericanow.net/

Considering this, I have reconsidered my plans and decided not to attend. There would be enough of a crowd - and the show would last long enough - for me to be beaten to a pulp by some birfers. I speculate that at least a dozen of the attendees will be federal law enforcement, such as the Secret Service, the FBI, etc. And I wouldn't be surprised if everyone who attends is photographed, cross-referenced, and so forth.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

fortinbras wrote:Considering this, I have reconsidered my plans and decided not to attend.
Orly's not speaking, and that should be enough reason for a dyed-in-the-wool birther to decline. After all, it's all about her.
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

All things considered, I'm betting there will be more law enforcement in attendance than there will be followers or true believers. I certainly wouldn't want to be considered part of that crowd.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Some birfers are also deep into Second Amendment issues, and so there is a risk of things getting downright ugly when the crowd really gets worked up.
As for me, I chickened out.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

fortinbras wrote:Some birfers are also deep into Second Amendment issues, and so there is a risk of things getting downright ugly when the crowd really gets worked up.
As for me, I chickened out.
Not that I don't realize the danger here, but I calm myself by believing that these folks would make a terrible military force. As a friend used to say, "terminally lame."
"Follow the Money"
obadiah
Pirate
Pirate

Post by obadiah »

fortinbras wrote:As for me, I chickened out.
Actually, I would say you "smarted" out. Entertainment value is inversely proportional to the chance of it exploding...
1. There is a kind of law that I like, which are my own rules, which I call common law. It applies to me.
2. There are many other kinds of law but they don’t apply to me, because I say so."
LLAP
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I really wasn't expecting the Second Amendment types to be a precision commando force, but just worried that one twit would brandish a gun across from the White House. Let me tell you, one of the least rewarding occupations nowadays is "innocent bystander".
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Evidently the "millions" predicted by Larry Klayman turned into less than a hundred, which means that the promised guest speakers came close to outnumbering the audience.

http://swampland.time.com/2013/11/19/te ... ite-house/

This from Time Magazine's "swampland" blog:
TEA PARTY
Tea Party Protestors Demand Obama Impeachment Outside White House
By Maya Rhodan @m_rhodan
Nov. 19, 2013

Less than 100 Tea Party-affiliated protesters gathered in Lafayette Square on Tuesday to call for Obama’s impeachment, just steps from the White House where President Obama was meeting with members of the Senate Foreign Relations committee. “We have been disserved by the so-called leaders of our country for generations,” said Larry Klayman, the chairman of Freedom Watch and leader of the Reclaim America Now Coalition. ““We are giving [Obama] one last chance to obey the will of the American people.”

The Reclaim America Now is a coalition of about 30 conservative groups, including Gun Owners of America, Accuracy in Media and Tea Party Patriots, who stand behind the idea that President Obama and many of our elected leaders are tyrannical and do not govern with their best interests at heart. Outraged over Benghazi, the allegations that the IRS targeted conservative groups, the NSA, and especially Obamacare, ralliers agreed: Obama must go. ”I know a scoundrel when I see one,” said former US congressman Bob Barr, who helped lead the impeachment effort against Bill Clinton in 1998. “We have a scoundrel living in that house right here and we need to get him out.”

Barr, who will run for Congress in Georgia in 2014, also read a revised version of his 1997 inquiry of impeachment with President Obama’s infractions replacing former President Clinton’s. He later told TIME that the purpose of the event was to remind American people that they have the power to stand up to government.

Klayman described the rally as the first day of the second American Revolution. At the event, a George Washington impersonator presented the grievances of the coalition in the form of a repurposed Declaration of Independence. The demands included seeing President Obama’s birth certificate, not George Washington said, the “photocopied version,” repealing the Affordable Care Act, and allowing witnesses from Benghazi to give their accounts. Klayman said that if President Obama does not adhere to their demands by Black Friday, Nov. 29, the day that traditionally marks the beginning of the Christmas shopping season, the protestors would have no choice but to attempt to force him out of office.

There were no announcements about the person best fit to replace Obama. When asked who he would rather see in his place, Larry Sherwood from Virginia who held a sign that read “Obama Lies” said he hadn’t yet considered it. ”Maybe Rand Paul,” he said. “But he’s getting kind of old”
Bob Barr's one and only claim to fame is "masterminding" the Clinton impeachment -- which damaged the approval rating of the Congressional Republicans so badly that a lower number was not reached until last month's govt shutdown. So it appears that Barr is a one-note. Evidently one person in the crowd was confused about Ron/Rand Paul: Ron is the father, Rand is the plagiarist.

Right Wing Watch had this report of today's historic event:
http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/l ... s-expected
... with photos:
Larry Klayman Rally To Overthrow Obama Draws Slightly Fewer Than The Millions Expected
SUBMITTED BY Brian Tashman on Tuesday, 11/19/2013 12:00 pm
Larry Klayman predicted that his rally calling for the overthrow of President Obama would draw “millions to occupy Washington D.C.” and that those millions would “occupy parks, sidewalks, public areas” until the president leaves office. In the end, no more than a hundred people showed up for today’s big event.

Nevertheless, Klayman told Tea Party activists that he is still confident that the Reclaim American Now rally will force the president to resign and that grateful Americans will beseech Klayman and his allies to organize a new Continental Congress in Philadelphia.
[The original article included several photos.]
notorial dissent

KKKlayman was also certain he was going to win all of his lawsuits, and to date he is on par with the dim blond.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Having said they would "force" Obama out of office, it turns out that Klayman's multitude are going to establish their own shadow govt with new president chosen by them in Philadelphia (somehow there's a magic to doing this sort of stuff in Philly).

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/201 ... ack-friday
notorial dissent

Yabbut, the fRUSA geniuses already did that and beat him to it, so once again he's a day late and a dollar short. So we'll have the fRUSA crowd, whoever McHalfwit is shilling for, and now KKKlayman. What comedy.
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

So, we're going to have at least three separate we-the-people, common-law, constitutional governments.

Ignoring their total lack of compliance with the Constitution regarding placing people in Executive and Legislative branches (simple things like open elections - laws of succession should the President be removed from office) would it be possible to set up a last-man-standing showdown amongst the various self-proclaimed governments?

1 - Getting each of them to recognize the 'legitimacy' of the others' claims to the point of requiring a face-off would be interesting

2 - The rhetoric would be, at least, at the ROFLMAO level

3 - They might; either figuratively of literally; kill each other off -- thereby removing some of the insanity. OR, unfortunately, clearing the deck for others.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
notorial dissent

I seriously doubt that when push comes to shove that any of the three??? factions could field enough people to put together a decent mud wrestling match, but it would be fun to watch. Just one more source of unintended comedy and another opportunity to point and laugh.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

It would be hilarious to see all three shadow governments show up at the local Denny's and fight over the banquet room for their session.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

The Observer wrote:It would be hilarious to see all three shadow governments show up at the local Denny's and fight over the banquet room for their session.
I just had a mental image of three bands of chimpanzees arriving at the same Denny's, and trying to out-screech each other and take control of the "real" shadow government.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
davids
Farting Cow Emeritus

Post by davids »

fortinbras wrote:I really wasn't expecting the Second Amendment types to be a precision commando force, but just worried that one twit would brandish a gun across from the White House. Let me tell you, one of the least rewarding occupations nowadays is "innocent bystander".
As a "second amendment type" (in addition to the rest of the Constitution) please don't equate that with birtherism.