NESARA Loves Orly!

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Re: NESARA Loves Orly!

Post by Deep Knight »

Orly has been playing coy about the Klayman gathering, getting asked if she was attending in a comment and simply replying "no." But late Tuesday she posted this:

Update: today about 50-100 people gathered in Lafayette park across from the WH to protest Barack Obama and call for his impeachment. See pictures below. The organizer of the protest was another attorney, who (possibly for personal reasons) did not seek to include Attorney Orly Taitz and Defend our Freedoms foundation in the protest, so the report is based only on the pictures posted on the Internet

Posted on | November 19, 2013

Elspeth Rostow
November 19th, 2013 @ 5:40 pm
Now Klayman is saying that President Obama has until “Black Friday” (the 29th) to leave, or he and his buddies will start a “Second Constitutional Convention” and elect themselves as a Shadow Government.
Perhaps you’ll be a part of Larry’s cabinet — maybe as Secretary of State.
One can dream . . .

dr_taitz@yahoo.com
November 20th, 2013 @ 6:23 am
there were only 50 people there, after Klayman claimed that it is a coalition of 40 organizations and millions will be there, it looked like a joke. I wish he would not announce it as a Aecond American revolution.
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Considering that La Taitz and KKKlayman aren't exactly on speaking terms these days, something to do with squabbles between them over cases and who was doing what, and a variety of name calling twixt the two, don't really expect her to get all lovely dovey with him all of a sudden. The only one who hates to share the spotlight less than KKKlayman is La Taitz. At any rate, she's happy, she gets to make fun of him for yet another failed coup.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

I noticed she referred to him as 'another lawyer'. Hasn't there been a discussion of disbarment (or some other disciplinary action) regarding KKKlayman somewhere else on the board (too lazy at the moment to search)?
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Could not find anything in Lexis or WestLaw to indicate that Klayman is up for discipline, but that could change. Ditto for Taitz.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Evidently the threats against Obama have gotten plenty blatant and not everyone is upset about this:

http://thepoliticalcarnival.net/2013/11 ... ma-e-kill/
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

fortinbras wrote:Evidently the threats against Obama have gotten plenty blatant and not everyone is upset about this:

http://thepoliticalcarnival.net/2013/11 ... ma-e-kill/
Thank you fortinbras, great stuff. They didn't give you the final line in Hamlet for nothin'.

The story has gotten more than a few legs, with all the articles littered with comments about how they also reported it to Facebook, but the page is still up. Because the idiots at Facebook looked at:

We now have authority to shoot Obama, i.e., to kill him. His willful violations and alienation of our Constitution, constant disregard for our peaceful protests and corruption of all the three branches of government, (i.e., rogue and illegitiimate government), reveal the dictator that he is.
and said:
Thank you for taking the time to report something that you feel may violate our Community Standards. Reports like yours are an important part of making Facebook a safe and welcoming environment. We reviewed the group you reported for containing credible threat of violence and found it doesn't violate our Community Standards
WTF?

This guy is a serious Klayman fan, begging people to go to the rally last week. He didn't, but you know he was busy blogging and putting the wood in the shed before it snowed (not making this up). However, the rally seems to have juiced him up and he posted this "We can and should kill him" threat that very day. And it's not the first time, this guy was been very big on "don't wait to vote him out" on other sites before the last election.

He shouldn't worry, according to Orly, the signs of impeachment are, er, is here and now!

Is Elite prepping for the impeachment?
Posted on | November 21, 2013 | 16 Comments

There are several indicators that look strange to me.

First, with all the uncertainty in Obamacare, only 37% low approval rating for the sitting president one would expect the stock market to go down or at least stabilize, however it seems to go up for no apparent reason. We know that the ruling elite has ability to manipulate the market. I am wondering if they are creating a bubble, which would burst similarly to 2008 pattern.

I am also wondering, why would Harry Reid suddenly break over 200 years of tradition with the nuclear option in Congress and rush to place 3 Obama appointees on DC court? do they expect impeachment hearings and subpoenas being challenged in DC court? What do you think?

Well, is they? Well, Orly's minions were skeptical, but the Doctor of Eligibility and constitutional law set 'em straight.

dr_taitz@yehaw.com
November 21st, 2013 @ 4:04 pm

of course, impeachment will be valid, however impeachment is like an indictment, after that there is a trial in the Senate and Dems have a majority in the senate. GOP is waiting for 2014 election and hoping to get a Senate majority in order not only to impeach, but also remove Obama from office after the trial in the Senate

Um, Orly, it takes 2/3 of the Senate to convict, not a simple majority. No doubt you're so busy having others run down people who insult you to actually read the constitution, but take my word for it, if you're gonna keep quoting it sooner or later you're gonna hafta read it!

Another despicable attack, full of pathological lying by drive by a pro Obama zombie journalist, who is committing journalistic malpractice. I do not have time to deal with her, but I hope my supporters will respond

Posted on | November 22, 2013 | No Comments

10 Really Smart People Who Did Really Dumb Things
by Becky Striepe

Orly Taitz Tries to Prove Obama Ineligible for Office

A reporter Becky Striepe is writing an article “10 really smart people who did really dumb things”
I am happy she put me in the same list as Thomas Edison, however she misrepresented and out right lied about what I did.
She claimed that I was busted presenting Kenyan birth certificate as genuine and it is not genuine because Obama was born in 1961 and Kenya was created in 1963 and also Obama later presented his Hawaiian BC.
In her opinion this places me on the least of really smart people who did something really dumb, as a matter of fact it made me a runner up, a second place finisher.
In reality Becky Striepe is the one who is saying dumb things.
1. I never stated that I authenticated the BC from Kenya, as a matter of fact I submitted a request to Judge Carter asking for a letter rogatory to be sent to the registrar in Kenya to verify the document.
2. Further, the document was created in 1963, when Obama’s mother allegedly sought a divorce and needed a proof of birth, and this document was issued by the Republic of Kenya. For example, HI did not become a state until 1959, however any copy of the birth certificate for people born before 1959 would be issued by the state of HI as the Kingdom of HI no longer exist.
3. I submitted to courts and posted on http://www.ShaitzReport.com (home page, right side of the web site under Obama file) 150 pages of documents and exhibits, sworn affidavits and official documents showing that Obama is using a stolen CT SSN [redacted by Deep Knight], which was never issued to him and all fabricated IDs. This did not come from Orly Taitz, this came from top experts and officials.
So I do not know if Becky Striepe is usually really smart or really dumb, I can state that her statements about me were false, defamatory, constituted journalistic malpractice and really dumb. I demand a retraction.
Dr. Orly Taitz ESQ

That's strange, Orly, especially in light of what you said about this during your famous MSNBC meltdown, recently linked to here (Update - all the readers who viewed it are out of the hospital and doctors say their vision should be normal in a few weeks). Something about "brownshirts" and "obots" trying to discredit what was a valid document that you submitted to the courts? You know, "evidence" which you now say you never said was real? And you also say you're a lawyer?

"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Orly needs to stop gluing those centipedes to her upper eyelids....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Spiders! I tell you, they're spiders that live in the edge of her eyelids!! They feed off the flies that, fooled by the smell of death that surrounds Orly, try to lay their eggs there!!!

"Follow the Money"
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Deep Knight wrote:
and said:
Thank you for taking the time to report something that you feel may violate our Community Standards. Reports like yours are an important part of making Facebook a safe and welcoming environment. We reviewed the group you reported for containing credible threat of violence and found it doesn't violate our Community Standards
WTF?
Without getting political about it during the Zimmerman trial I saw a woman on FaceBook who stated that Zimmerman should be shot 21 times in the head. I reported that comment and got the same reply. Yet one of the Admins from a page I'm a member of got banned for saying he was happy that an old woman shot a mugger while in the act of mugging her. I don't think FaceBook actually has rules, you just end up with opinions on reported comments.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Well, I hadn't mentioned this to trash Facebook - altho I am disappointed in its unwillingness to take down obviously illegal inflammatory stuff - I thought it was significant that people (plural) are willing, even eager, to make these sorts of threats against the Prez and do so Very very publicly.

On another thread, Lawrence Mulqueen, who made similar threats on Facebook, ....
http://quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=9151
... has been awarded free room & board at a gated community.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

With Joseph Farah, of WND, telling it, the "fewer than a hundred" who showed up for Klayman's exercise in futility were actually "hundreds" of people, and it was an earthshaking event:

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/f ... ve-america
notorial dissent

Well, it's not like he could or would come right out and admit it was an abysmal failure, like all KKKlayman's efforts to date, or that the truth and Farrah have even a nodding acquaintance.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

MacHaffie's crowd claims to have delivered boxes of copies of Arpaio's "evidence" to Members of Congress ....
http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2013/11/ ... ences.html
... but fewer than 300 such boxes on Capitol Hill - which means not all Members of Congress got one, only about 2/3 - and a mere 100 for Klayman's rally which sort of suggests that it wasn't much more than a hundred there.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Left continues publishing on their blogs demands to deport CBS reporter Lara Logan, Father of Senator Cruz and Attorney Orly Taitz

Society, Science & Soul Wisdom
soul-wisdom.blogspot.com/‎

19 hours ago – Real Immigration Reform Would Deport “60 Minute’s” Lara Logan, Birther Orly Taitz and Ted Cruz’s Lunatic-Fringe Dad. Lara Logan of 60 Minutes …

Posted on | November 22, 2013 | 13 Comments

I see, Orly can demand that the President be arrested/executed all day long, but if people note that she's an immigrant who spends the bulk of her time trying to usurp the legally-elected government...

But what's great are a few comments.

Harry
November 22nd, 2013 @ 4:11 pm
you are really makin them mad Orly- Keep up the good work because they are NOT nice people- they are sleazy corrupt dirty politicians- who have lost their souls in the name of party loyalty-

Davey Crockett
November 22nd, 2013 @ 4:21 pm
Well, it looks like Dr Orly and Lara have got them really upset, huh? LOL! Great!
And too, freakin’ bad! I hope these (2) have the ability to DRIVE THEM NUTS???!! :)

Veritas
November 22nd, 2013 @ 8:18 pm
Their silliness means Birtherism is under their skin. They are afraid of it as they try to gain the moral high ground. As the hymn goes…”all other ground is sinking sand”….and that is where they are!

Leviathan
November 23rd, 2013 @ 2:15 pm
Our attempts to bother Orly often work. Especially when she thinks she has been threatened. If that happens, then she fruitlessly posts the IP of the person who left the message and you idiots then start hassling someone that knows absolutely nothing about Orly.

Harry
November 23rd, 2013 @ 2:19 pm
Did U know Obama hired a slew of internet GOONs to smear anyone who challenges his eligibility to be president (*at taxpayer expense)

dr_taitz@yagoo.com
November 23rd, 2013 @ 2:41 pm
not only I know this, I am the target

dr_taitz@yaboo.com
November 23rd, 2013 @ 2:45 pm
the person that traced the IPs is really good. He was the one who traced Bill Bryan, so there is a 99% probability that IP was traced correctly.
PS Killing me will not kill my on-going cases and will not turn Obama from a con-artist and a thief to a law abiding person. sooner or later Obama will be removed from office, criminally prosecuted and will go to prison (at the very minimum)
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

And another birther, at age of 81 years old, gets time in the pokey.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The Observer wrote:And another birther, at age of 81 years old, gets time in the pokey.
That poor man, I hope he gets help and not just jail.

I blame the people like Orly who post this garbage online where someone with mental issues can find and believe it. No doubt he really believes that there's a conspiracy and that by publicly announcing his intention to kill those responsible he'll start a 2nd American revolution and free us all. I wonder why...

Review of Politics, Economics, Constitution, Law and World Affairs by Attorney and Doctor Orly Taitz

Scotland’s government makes a case for independence. It is time for 30 Republican governors to make a case for independence from the illegitimate tyranny of the Indonesian citizen Barry Soetoro-Soebarkah aka Obama, who stole the franchise of the U.S. President using a stolen Social Security number and fabricated IDs. Multiple counties in blue states will secede and will join 30 red states to form a new union free of tyranny and corruption

Posted on | November 26, 2013
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

I am fairly convinced that Fossedahl is, or is border line, senile, and it may be worse than that, I am hoping, that given his age they will order a complete and thorough evaluation, and then insist he get and be under medical attention, and probably under close supervision as I don't think he is really competent to be out loose.

I also agree that Orly and her ilk are directly responsible for setting him off and feeding his delusions.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I don't know about Fossedahl, but there have been instances of the very elderly deliberately doing something to get put in prison. For the very old, esp if very old when they first enter prison, the assignment is straight to a prison hospital, where the regimen is not appreciably worse than a lot of nursing homes on the outside. For an oldster with no family and not enough money to pay for a decent nursing home, a prison hospital is probably better than one of those welfare nursing homes. After all, already riddled with arthritis and emphysema and already poor, what wonderful plans to visit Tahiti or Paris or dining every night in a five star restaurant did he have to give up by going to prison?
davids
Farting Cow Emeritus

Post by davids »

fortinbras wrote:I don't know about Fossedahl, but there have been instances of the very elderly deliberately doing something to get put in prison. For the very old, esp if very old when they first enter prison, the assignment is straight to a prison hospital, where the regimen is not appreciably worse than a lot of nursing homes on the outside. For an oldster with no family and not enough money to pay for a decent nursing home, a prison hospital is probably better than one of those welfare nursing homes. After all, already riddled with arthritis and emphysema and already poor, what wonderful plans to visit Tahiti or Paris or dining every night in a five star restaurant did he have to give up by going to prison?
I hear the retirement homes are bursting with slow motion action these days. He should look at this as a new adolescence, and bag a few blue hairs. A Viagra omelette each morning, some strong coffee, and off to chase the widows on their walkers!
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

MacHaffie's website is now advocating outright physical violence to remove Obama. (One result: More people show up at Obama speeches with videocams, on the chance of being the next Zapruder.)

Elsewhere, the Minneapolis City Pages gives us insight into Larry Klayman's life:

http://blogs.citypages.com/blotter/2012 ... ildren.php