Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Re: Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Post by Deep Knight »

MacHaffie updated the banner.

BE HAPPY

GONNA BE A FANTASTIC FUTURE FOR YOU. IN AGREEMENT WITH OAKIE, BIG THINGS ARE IN THE WORKS. MAJOR MEETINGS WITH ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR YOUR FUTURE FINALLY COMING OUT. REPUBLIC, CURRENCIES, RV & MORE ARRESTS.

WATCH SUNDAY, MONDAY AND TUESDAY FOLKS. THANK OUR WHITE KNIGHTS, OUR GOOD MILITARY AND AS ALWAYS GOD BLESS AMERICA AGAIN!

INTEL RUMORS

INTEL RUMORS ------ Obama that we saw on TV yesterday 2/27/14 was a CLONE and not the real one. Real One is still out of country looking for refuge.

Person responsible for issuance of toll free access for bank appointments was taken off High Alert.

UST and the corporate Fed Government still blocking the RV. IMF is also included in the RV blockage.

Tentative schedule for REPUBLIC announcement is Sunday.

THIS BLOG AND JOHNNIE NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT. GOOGLE IS BLOCKING MY EARNED REVENUE FROM THE 2 SMALL ADS ON TOP. THEY HAVE FROZEN MY LAST MONTH’S INCOME WITH NO REASON. YOUR DONATION HELP IS TEMP. REQUESTED. SEE DONATE BUTTON ON THE TOP LEFT.

Thank You John MacHaffie

Friday, February 28, 2014
Let's get done - Early Friday Morning Bluwolf postm

It is appropriate that I speak on behave of all Americans who see it fit to let this government ( president, congress, senate ) know that they need to stop acting like children fighting over one sandbox and to get down to solving the economical urgencies of this great nation, its people and the world.

There is a lot of need in the streets and there are those like I who wish to help my fellow man covering there needs while fulfilling Gods desires and His works. I see no use in hiding the exchange of the Iraqi dinar, I see no logic in maintaining my country and the world hostiage while a certain few both in government and in business flirt around knowing that there are real needs that need to be taken care of.

We know from fact that all banks are ready, we know from facts that all rates are high, we know of tier exchange, we know all strives from EO 13303, we have read it and we have invested in Iraq by the purchasing of the Iraqi dinar.We know of its importance and we also know of the Chinese its Elders and there humanitarian efforts for an economically debt free world, so now that we are letting you know that we know, why are you still delaying the rightful path of God, His people and the world, Mister President, congress and senate of the United States of America do what's right by our country and do what's right by the world and set forward the international release of the Iraqi dinar and the global rest of all countries, the world will be a much better place this is not a human event this is a Godly event so please do not delay it any longer. All will benefit from this exchange and by Gods orders I command all to gather thought and action to get this done now by the blood of Jesus.

Na'maste
Bluwolf

Posted by John MacHaffie at 9:53 AM
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Friday, February 28, 2014
OkieOilMan & OOM&F Chat

[..OKIEOILMAN] GOOD MORNING AMERICA-(-NORMALLY SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS)--

THIS POST IS ONLY APPLICABLE TO U.S.A. CITIZENS ONLY.

AFTER MONDAY I WILL MAKE A POST EXPLAINING WHY WE ARE STILL HERE AWAITING OUR BLESSING TO COME TO FRUITION. WELL --

AS PAUL HARVEY SAID--HERE IS THE (PARTIAL) REST OF THE STORY.

ALTHOUGH IT MAY BE HARD TO COMPREHEND IT HAS BEEN TO OUR BENEFIT AND ADVANTAGE THAT WE HAVEN'T CASHED OUR (out) PREVIOUSLY.

I WILL GIVE THE DETAILS OF THIS STATEMENT AFTER MONDAY.

YOU WILL BE SURPRISED AND GRATEFUL AS WELL.

WE WILL THEN UNDERSTAND THE REASON FOR THE DELAY AND THE BENEFIT IT HAS BEEN FOR US.

THIS MAY SEEM IRONIC TODAY BUT YOU WILL TOTALLY UNDERSTAND AFTER MONDAY.---VERY INVOLVED SCENARIO INVOLVED-------BLESSINGS GALORE

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:45 PM 0 comments
"Follow the Money"
Alcibiades
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Alcibiades »

I confess to feeling somewhat remiss in failing to listen religiously to all of Tony's calls, since it seems that many of the movers and shakers in the world do. You will recall that during the last Davos conference, Tony informed us that various captains of the global economy were huddled around speaker-phones listening attentively to his broadcast. Armed with the knowledge Tony imparts, it remains a mystery why their companies and institutions haven't monopolised every spare dinar in existence.

In his latest call, he again acknowledges the substance of his wider audience:
Tony: A lot of people don’t believe this, but there are many, many official people listening to our calls. I’m really surprised at who some of them are. This is how sensitive the calls are and why I don't always send out information. There are eleven agencies and seven countries on this call, trying to figure out what we know and how they can use it to their advantage. So I’m working out how to tell you that this is working out in terms of what is good for us. There are 57 people on the forum; there are people in Australia, New Zealand, the UK, all over the place, and they listen on this call. There is not way they will let someone talk to 250,000 people about economics and finances without listening to what we are saying. I understand that. The fact that we are being given this information, and the fact that all the agencies are listening, that tells you what I’m talking about is true. They would have shut us down if we weren’t telling you the truth. We just cannot tell you everything, because there are active operations that would be affected.
Why, man, he doth bestride the narrow world
Like a Colossus, and we petty men
Walk under his huge legs and peep about
To find ourselves dishonourable graves.
thunter
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by thunter »

Tony is in full BS mode today:

3-1-14 TNT TONY BLAST: Good Morning TNT, let's review where we are today.

For the last week, we have heard it's about to happen any moment, and that what's going on is to our benefit. We seem to have very powerful people giving us guidance that doesn't pan out right?

Well finally here is the real info:

The last three days there has been an ongoing confab with The Partners and The Architects. A revolving door has existed bringing in world leaders, technicians, politicians, BIS, IMF, World Bank, UST etc.
In a technical sense, the RV is complete!

The major focus these last two days has been preparation for release. There isn't so much as a button that they can push, that parts done. This is about all the mess and issues they created or allowed to be created or promises made and all the other minutia that could go wrong after the public release and blow up in their faces. This is about cover stories and how to implement those. This is about looking at the original plan, considering the present situation and making the necessary adjustments. They are also locking in new agreements and promises relative to all of this.
This is why we are hearing this delay or effort is to our benefit. This is also why they seem to think they are done or releasing it only to have more delays, as they bring up or advance an issue or concern not addressed to everyone's satisfaction.

They know it's here and must be released. They know there is no going back.

The banks have asked for more time (2 weeks - denied, 1 week - denied, up to today - agreed), as they are in a bit of a panic state freaking out about what might happen etc. They are saying that there are too many last minute details, they need more time to prepare. They need contingencies ready for any issue that might come up after.

UST along with DOJ and HLS needed to update and implement some new protocols involving tracking all this after release to public citizens.

All in all a lot of pain in the ass little details before the full public reveal and the group won't allow that till all are satisfied about what to expect.

The good news is that they are running out of issues to deal with or plan for.
The mantra..."it's really here and happening, holy shoot now what do we do!!??"

It was mentioned that keeping the people positive and under control was actually very helpful!

Sounds like we are just about there!

Please try to enjoy your weekend and let's see if this is really, really it this time.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

In a technical sense, but not an actual one, the RV is complete. Now they only need to complete the rest of it, and it will be ready to be ready for release! GO RV!
"Follow the Money"
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

Alcibiades wrote:I confess to feeling somewhat remiss in failing to listen religiously to all of Tony's calls, since it seems that many of the movers and shakers in the world do. You will recall that during the last Davos conference, Tony informed us that various captains of the global economy were huddled around speaker-phones listening attentively to his broadcast. Armed with the knowledge Tony imparts, it remains a mystery why their companies and institutions haven't monopolised every spare dinar in existence.

In his latest call, he again acknowledges the substance of his wider audience:
Tony: A lot of people don’t believe this, but there are many, many official people listening to our calls. I’m really surprised at who some of them are. This is how sensitive the calls are and why I don't always send out information. There are eleven agencies and seven countries on this call, trying to figure out what we know and how they can use it to their advantage. So I’m working out how to tell you that this is working out in terms of what is good for us. There are 57 people on the forum; there are people in Australia, New Zealand, the UK, all over the place, and they listen on this call. There is not way they will let someone talk to 250,000 people about economics and finances without listening to what we are saying. I understand that. The fact that we are being given this information, and the fact that all the agencies are listening, that tells you what I’m talking about is true. They would have shut us down if we weren’t telling you the truth. We just cannot tell you everything, because there are active operations that would be affected.
Why, man, he doth bestride the narrow world
Like a Colossus, and we petty men
Walk under his huge legs and peep about
To find ourselves dishonourable graves.

You know it sort of makes you want to call in and talk on one of the calls ---represent yourself as someone from an agency or even from the illuminati or better yet as former, repentant illuminati who couldn't watch anymore as the commoners got shafted on the RV.
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

Deep Knight wrote:In a technical sense, but not an actual one, the RV is complete. Now they only need to complete the rest of it, and it will be ready to be ready for release! GO RV!

Everybody knows the RV is complete. Didn't it happen a month or so ago? Tony seems to have been telling his cult that the rich and powerful elites were or already had been allowed to trade in and it was only the peons not allowed to trade in yet. Wasn't that what his silly #wearethemorons campaign was all about? Well for the elites to trade in, the RV must have happened sometime before they started. Sounds like someone can't keep his stories straight (I'm looking at you Tony).
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

I never thought I'd say this but a select few of TNT Tony's followers may be catching on. There was something of a forum uproar this Monday as yet again no RV (how surprising!). As Tony continues to make up stuff for excuses I think sometimes he forgets to check how the newest lie fits in with this previous lies, knowing most of his followers are so stupid it won't matter. Today, he forgot that for an entire month he whipped his flock into a hysterical frenzy by telling them 100,000 "rich people" cashed out and got richer because the RV had happened in secret. And then on Monday he told them the RV hadn't occurred yet (but would be happening tomorrow, of course). Whoops. Que forum hysterics. People posting about how Tony's sources are lying to him (hint dinarians: Tony HAS no sources BECAUSE THE ENTIRE THING IS MADE UP) and how the only people getting rich are the dealers (only correct thing ever said on TNT Tony's forums).

I've never seen so many threads disappear so quickly. I suspect hundreds of people got banned. And Tony himself had to make an announcement on today's call about how negativity (ie, reality) will no longer be tolerated - BELIEVE in TNT Tony the RV or get out! Heretics will no longer be tolerated!

We also learned today via Tony's chief "pulling BS from my behind" intel source, DC Guy, that the RV has been delayed now due to Ukraine. How, you ask? Because its caused "instability in the world currency markets." Yeah...sort of like the instability that would be caused if the dinar RVed and the US had to print so much money it would take a basket of cash to buy a loaf of bread due to hyperinflation because everyone with 1 million dinar now had 38 million dollars?
thunter

Post by thunter »

Tony, of course, had an excuse...uh...explanation about how those 100,000 had cashed in. The RV button was pushed, according to his story, the 100,000 cashed in, then whoever had their hand on the button (varies from day to day) lifted their hand and the RV stopped. And now it's on hold. Or, something like that.
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

This guru roundtable of fake quotes was posted on Dinar recaps this morning and a surprising number of "Dinarians" have commented on the accuracy of the made up guru statements:
This comes from a post which is clearly stated as satirical. Enjoy.

Guru Roundtable Discussion By PatrickJane

03/04/2014

26 Comments

Post From TNT By PatrickJane --

Recaps Note: For Humor & Entertainment Purposes ONLY - Enjoy

GURU ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSION:

Tony... Its Superfantastic, today should be a Great day!

Bluwolf... rates are high PERIOD. Be Blessed

Kaperoni...it will start as a float

Poppy3...It is NOT going to float!

Okie....I'm comming in for a landing Tonight! Late tonight. Go to bed, I will keep you informed in the morning.
Read More Link On Right

TerryK...I'm hearing tonight guys, but I think Thursday looks better.

Tony... the elites are getting paid and using up the high contract rate.

Freeway Bill....NOBODY has been paid and there are no high rates. You should be happy if you only get a nickel!

TD.....You will NEVER make riches over night with Dinar..so why am I here? OH YEA, I'm gettin paid, I almost forgot.

Okie...Boy, youre sniffing the wrong brand of glue.

Bluwolf...this is the last time you will here from me! Be blessed!

Poppy3... Things are looking mighty good. The 15th is coming I'm excited.

Stevel...we will see the new rates in the budget.

Frank26...I'm not a date or rate guy but it is exciting.

Cruiser....HIGH ALERT

Bluwolf...To all politicians!!! Stop playing games with Gods Blessing.

PapaBear...I consider Bluwolf my twin in the forest

Tony....we win, rates are high, this could be the last call!

Generals64...WE ARE NOT SELLING YOUR EMAIL, WE ARE NOT MAKING MONEY, WE DONT DO RATE OR DATE! NOBODY KNOWS. WE DONT ANSWER EMAILS, YOU PEOPLE WEAR ME OUT.

Bluwolf....NOW is the time for this blessing to manifest. You will never hear from me again PERIOD....BE BLESSED

TerryK...here is what I got from my contact...WWIII is getting ready to start and there are black SUVs parked outside of my house. PP packages went out today.

JESTER.... I wish these guys would stop talking its happening today, it won't happen until the New Republic is sworn in.

John MacAffie...THE NEW REPUBLIC HAS BEEN SWORN IN! THE WHITE HOUSE IS IN COLORADO. THE RV IS HERE

Bluwolf..JUST RELEASE THIS ALREADY! I'm tired of retiring.

Tony...We are IN the moment. Some of you can't handle the.truth. The truth is things change. Today should be a good day, looking forward to the next call being the last call.

TD......if you thing you're going to make money in this, my one contact says its not going to happen!

Okie..I did land two weeks ago...they sent me to wrong airport. Use that space between your ears.

TerryK...I've got some great news peeps...yeah...its going down tonight! Yes Tina, those SUVs are still parked in my driveway. Got the pool done though.

Generals64...AAAAGGGGHHHHHH

Tony..NO MATTER WHAT....Its SUPERFANTASTIC!

Bluwolf...... trust God..this is over, you will not hear from me again, BE BLESSED.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

bluwolf....... You will not hear from me again.... until the next time you hear from me..... but that will be the last time..... until the next time.......
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

thunter wrote:Tony, of course, had an excuse...uh...explanation about how those 100,000 had cashed in. The RV button was pushed, according to his story, the 100,000 cashed in, then whoever had their hand on the button (varies from day to day) lifted their hand and the RV stopped. And now it's on hold. Or, something like that.
The motto for this crowd ought to be "thank you, Sir! May I have another?"
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
thunter wrote:Tony, of course, had an excuse...uh...explanation about how those 100,000 had cashed in. The RV button was pushed, according to his story, the 100,000 cashed in, then whoever had their hand on the button (varies from day to day) lifted their hand and the RV stopped. And now it's on hold. Or, something like that.
The motto for this crowd is "thank you, Sir! May I have another?"
FIFY
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
LightinDarkness

This from TNT Tony's site this morning:

Aleady Blessed wrote
13m ago

THERE IS PLENTY OF NEWS ON OUR BLESSING AND TONY WILL SHARE IT WITH YOU ON THE CALL TODAY

Already Blessed wrote
10m ago

I AM DEFINITELY LOOKING FOR THE RV TODAY

Guys, did I miss it? Did the dinarians get their blessing today? What, TNT Tony's people lied again? I am..SHOCKED...
JennyD
Captain
Captain

Post by JennyD »

LightinDarkness wrote:This from TNT Tony's site this morning:

Aleady Blessed wrote
13m ago

THERE IS PLENTY OF NEWS ON OUR BLESSING AND TONY WILL SHARE IT WITH YOU ON THE CALL TODAY

Already Blessed wrote
10m ago

I AM DEFINITELY LOOKING FOR THE RV TODAY

Guys, did I miss it? Did the dinarians get their blessing today? What, TNT Tony's people lied again? I am..SHOCKED...

I'm walking, yes indeed I'm talking, waiting for the R - V..................

:D
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Friday, March 7, 2014
3-7-2014 Intel Guru TNT Tony

I talked to everybody this morning on both sides of ocean, several countries. Everybody is satisfied. Iraq, Maliki is happy. There are no issues with the UST, they have released it. They're not the ones holding it up. We are being told that we are waiting for something at IMF. We expected it last night and we are waiting for it...it can go at any minute, any hour, any day, whenever IMF is satisfied, it is on them. Everything is done. The are taking care of last minute stuff. Call centers are in, currency exchange centers went in at 10AM EST and the 800 #'s are released to the banks but they have been instructed to hold until publicly announced. Forex need NOT be open, we were told they don't care what time it is, when they say go, it goes. We're just waiting for big announcement.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:57 PM 0 comments
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

John MacHaffie:

Rumors

IRS CONFIRMED RUMOR --- Received from California reader. IRS Collection activities have stopped. IRS departments for same are closing down. IRS dogs can only bark but not bite. Tax liens are not being enforced. As mentioned here before and scoffed at --- IRS serves the Federal Reserve Bank which has been foreclosed. No More Federal Reserve and No More Federal Corporation.

REPUBLIC TREASURY RUMOR --- Republic Treasury has its own treasurer. The Fed Corp Treasurer will not be used.

RV --- It did RV quietly and in private on Thursday evening.

Gold Currency Release --- Gold Backed Currency was released yesterday and the banks are ready. We be exchanging into Gold Backed Treasury notes next week. No chance of being stolen by the bad guys.

ANNOUNCEMENTS --- Govt. private channel was used for Gold Currency Announcement yesterday.
"Follow the Money"
LightinDarkness

I am beginning to wonder if some of the "bank story" posts on TNT Tony's forums are trolls. People can't both be this stupid and this arrogant can they? Here is a great one for today, the most hilarious parts in bold by me:
Hi Folks,

Went to my local WF branch this AM to do a few things. While there, my branch liaison to my Wealth Manager (guy at their regional branch) came up all chipper and asked how things were going. I have purposely not spoken about the CE since late December. This women knows why I set up my brokerage accounts. I told her everything was fine and I was still waiting for things to happen. She smiled and mentioned she had noticed the new accounts were 90 days old without any activity. I figured what the heck, so I jokingly said I'd be happy to make some deposits if she'd approve my VNN at 6.05. She immediately glanced sideways, smiled and said "I'm not allowed to talk about it." I said, "I know," which surprised her even more. We passed a few more pleasantries and I left. The last thing she said was, "No pressure, just checking in. We certainly don't want you going anywhere else."

When this thing does happen I'm a big fish.

This morning tells me the following:

1 - She has at least had some training or formal discussion concerning the RV. Probably more than one as she did not react to my comment on the VNN/6.05 as if she had never heard of such a thing.

2 - They opened these accounts for me on a zero balance. They are over 90 days old and still no deposits. They are willing to keep them open.

3 - Her last statement indicates she has had specific discussion about my account.

All this means to me is the Intel Tony is receiving lines up with my personal experience. Its another real time experience suggesting the story is bearing out. As I practice getting past all the noise, the rank amateur analysis of world events, the fearful folks in chat, the "roller coaster", I continue to see a forward progress. I see The Economic Hit Men at work in the Ukraine. I see the major, and I mean major screw-up the banks pulled by lending against an illegal currency, how the senators and congressmen cooked their own goose by cashing in and hiding funds in Switzerland, how all this had to be fixed by the PTB due to our Twitter campaign. I believe we are right where Tony says we are, waiting for everyone involved to feel comfortable and have a Get-Out-of-Jail-Free card. Last but not least, I get how most of us lucked into this and then lucked out even more because some guy named Tony thought it might be a good angle to get involved and suddenly found himself as "the man" and rose to the occasion. I'm not sure enough of you realize the very real position he has been put in. Some are born to greatness, others rise to it. Pam is right when she cautions about things like Vegas. I would offer similar advice.

So, forgive the lecture, none of you know me from Adam, but I'm a pretty smart guy, and I know many of your are too, and I know some of you have no idea of what is about to take place in your life, not really, and the other 200,000 of our TNT family are somewhere in between. But this is about to happen, and its going to be one heck of a ride. If you have listened to Tony, implemented his recommendations, you are going to be a wealthy person who can effect some real change in the world. If you're just counting the money, you missed the point. Tony is humble when he speaks to this, but you and I are about to go down in history.

Blessings
So lets get past the BS and summarize what really happened here: crazy dinarian opens a ton of brokerage accounts at Wells Fargo with $0 balances back in December because the RV was "any day now" and hes gonna be filthy rich. Wells fargo staff, who are required to open X number of new accounts as part of their jobs, are happy to do so - they probably know hes crazy as they've gotten memos about the dinar scam, but who cares a new account is a new account! Flash forward a few months and crazy guy is back at the bank asking them to cash out his VNN dong for $6.05 (!) per dong, and they politely tell him hes nuts.

This guy is buying millions of dong for $60/1 million and is expecting to get paid $6 million per million dong.

Somehow...crazy guy figures this is proof TNT Tony is right. Well, I guess it does prove hes crazy.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Deep Knight wrote:John MacHaffie:

Rumors

IRS CONFIRMED RUMOR --- Received from California reader. IRS Collection activities have stopped. IRS departments for same are closing down. IRS dogs can only bark but not bite. Tax liens are not being enforced. As mentioned here before and scoffed at --- IRS serves the Federal Reserve Bank which has been foreclosed. No More Federal Reserve and No More Federal Corporation.
I don't doubt for a moment that IRS collection activities have stopped. It's Saturday.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Alcibiades
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Alcibiades »

Deep Knight wrote:This guy is buying millions of dong for $60/1 million and is expecting to get paid $6 million per million dong.
Interestingly, the Dong side of the currency scam is even more preposterous than the forecast Dinar scenarios. Given that there are something like 4.4 quadrillion VND in circulation, a currency exchange such as proposed above would mean that the State Bank of Vietnam (its Central Bank) would have the wherewithal to back a total nominal value of its money supply that was 35 times the estimated current capital of the entire globe (about 750 trillion USD). That would be impressive for a country with a world ranking currently around 55th in terms of GDP.

I suspect that Tony's followers, far from having attained an MBA, have only ever consulted the comics page of financial periodicals. Perhaps that is too generous, since I have doubts that there are too many Wall Street Journal (or similar) subscribers in their ranks.