Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Re: Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Post by Deep Knight »

LightinDarkness wrote:The level of stupid we are dealing with here is truly amazing.
6-12-2014 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man BY NOW I AM SURE YOU ARE AWARE OF THE TURMOIL OCCURRING IN IRAQ. THE INSURGENTS ARE PLAYING HAVOC WITH THE COUNTRY. IT IS ONLY NATURAL FOR OUR CONCERN RELEVANT TO THE R/V AND WHAT IF ANY EFFECT THE DISCOURSE WILL HAVE ON OUR INVESTMENT. WHILE OUR PRAYERS ARE WITH THE IRAQI PEOPLE AND THEIR COUNTRY WE MUST REMEMBER THAT AS A COUNTRY THEY HAVE ALREADY R/I OR R/V'D THEIR CURRENCY SOME TIME AGO AND THAT WILL NOT CHANGE THE VALUE OF THEIR CURRENCY DUE TO PRESENT POLITICAL AND MILITARY UNREST IN THEIR COUNTRY. THERE ARE MEETING'S PRESENTLY GOING ON RELEVANT TO THE UPCOMING R/V THAT WE WILL ENJOY. AS YOU HAVE HEARD BEFORE AND IS MORE TRUE NOW THAN BEFORE--OUR R/V IS CLOSER THAN EVER. THE CONSTANT DELAYS ARE BEING DISCUSSED AND SOLVED AS WE SPEAK. THERE WILL SOME WHO WILL EXCHANGE BEFORE OTHERS AND LET US WISH THEM WELL BECAUSE WE'LL BE HOT ON THEIR HEEL'S IN OUR EXCHANGE. WE ARE SIMPLY AWAITING THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF INTERNATIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF THE NEW VALUE OF THE IRAQI DINAR. THIS IS BEING HANDLED DUE TO OUTSIDE PRESSURE BEING EXERTED ON THE USA. OUR REWARD DRAWETH NIGH.

6-12-2014 Intel Guru FootForward Everyone is freaking out about what is going on in Iraq. Maliki is not a dictator, not a power hungry guy. He was put in place and is supposed to be in place and will be in power until the last instant before the RV happens. I have said that he would be in Iraq until the RV and then he would go to England. His family has now been sent to England That should tell you he is planning to go there. About this whole state of Emergency...We have to look at everything in perspective. Why have they not announced the new PM? They are waiting to see how quickly they will RV and then decide to announce a new PM or keep Maliki. If the RV is going to happen right away, you will see a new PM. If it is going to be a while, a couple of weeks, you will see Maliki. I suspect you will see a new PM named and in a couple of weeks you will see everything done and could even be sooner than that. When I saw the news about the State of Emergency I knew it was a false flag. This was part of the plan all along to have some crisis created and then the troops would be there to protect the banks and change centers. I am not concerned, I am excited, encouraged. I do think the RV will happen in June, if not, in July. Everything seems so obvious that is to happen now. They are talking about the ISX being launched and the tariffs and that can't happen without an RV. I would like to warn people about the dong. I do believe it will RV, but not nearly as high as some are saying, not any where near $2.00 and not even $.50. China needs it to be in the 5 to 10 cent range and I am confident that's where it will come. The dinar will be the big winner...period.

Amazing!
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The level of stupid exhibited here is just mind boggling.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

notorial dissent wrote:The level of stupid exhibited here is just mind boggling.
LightinDarkness wrote:The level of stupid we are dealing with here is truly amazing.
No, it isn't. We all knew that the Dinarians were going to double-down and ignore the truth of the situation. We knew that they would go into full-head-in-the-sand mode, get on their barge and start sailing down the DaNile River. We knew that the gurus were going to rationalize abou the situation in Iraq and maintain that the RV would still happen.

Why? Because any other response would mean the Dinarians would have to admit that the RV was never going to happen. They had no choice other than to come up these stupid explanations and swallow them hook, line and sinker in order to keep their pipe dreams alive.

The only amazing and mind-bogging thing about all of this is for us to mantain that they have reached an amazingly, mind-boggingly level of stupid. They have not - this is just the same level of stupid on a different day.

But to show that I can keep an open mind on this, the day that the Dinarians strip naked, paint themselves purple, and march down the street of their town to the local bank to open up special accounts for their anticipated wealth, beacuse they have been told that this is the way to bring the RV about, then I will eat my words and admit a new level of stupid has been reached.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

THE INSURGENTS ARE PLAYING HAVOC WITH THE COUNTRY. IT IS ONLY NATURAL FOR OUR CONCERN RELEVANT TO THE R/V AND WHAT IF ANY EFFECT THE DISCOURSE WILL HAVE ON OUR INVESTMENT.
This right here pissed me off. I couldn't find actual numbers of casualties as a result of the current escalation crisis but just on Wednesday 37 people were killed. But NATURALLY, in the face of industrial levels of death and violence, the first concern is WHAT ABOUT MY DINARS!?
THEY HAVE ALREADY R/I OR R/V'D THEIR CURRENCY SOME TIME AGO
Really because, you can clearly see in that Washington Post article that the current rate is 500 billion Iraq dinars = $400 million US. They RV'd but forgot to tell everyone in Iraq?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... ntrol.html
Outlining its sectarian bias it declared all shrines, graveyards and monuments will be destroyed.

Finally all women must dress in concealing clothing that preserve decency. Females should only go outside "if necessary".

The city has been told that it has tried secular experiments with the republic and Baathist regimes as well as the current Iranian-backed "Safavid" government in Baghdad. "Now is time for an Islamic state," the note signed Imam Abu Bakr El Qurashi said.
But I'm sure that once they finish establishing total Sharia law they'll go ahead and RV just so some random guys in the US can become millionaires and the 500 billion dinars ISIS controls becomes a quadrillion US dollars so they can just buy most of the continental United States.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I was just looking at a Cuban 100 peso note in my collection, which is one of the first issued by the new revolutionary government. That banknote no longer has legal tender, because a few years later Cuba mandated an exchange of old currency for a newer issue, and prohibited imports of the older issues. All of the exiles who had brought piles of pesos with them after they fled the revolution got caught with a bunch of now-worthless paper.

I wonder what the Dinar gurus would say if something similar happened in Iraq?
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:I was just looking at a Cuban 100 peso note in my collection, which is one of the first issued by the new revolutionary government. That banknote no longer has legal tender, because a few years later Cuba mandated an exchange of old currency for a newer issue, and prohibited imports of the older issues. All of the exiles who had brought piles of pesos with them after they fled the revolution got caught with a bunch of now-worthless paper.

I wonder what the Dinar gurus would say if something similar happened in Iraq?
I can actually envisage that happening when all this trouble in Iraq dies down and gets settled. Think about the creation of a Kurdish state to the north, what better excuse to cut off any money already stolen and taken into "Kurdistan" than to re-issue a New Dinar at a more sensible international rate and only allow genuine Iraqi citizens (i.e. not the ones who went off to form Kurdistan) to exchange their old notes for the new currency.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

I really think anyone interested should listen to how DC Guy (remember, this is Tony's right hand scam man) tells everyone that all the violence in Iraq is absolutely nothing to worry about.

Start at 23:00: http://ds1.downloadtech.net/cn1086/audi ... 92-001.mp3

You see, what your seeing on TV guys is fake guys, its all a false staged event - the Iraq separatist group is only 1700 people and the fact (where did they get this fact?!) that they made 40000 armed Iraq police and military flee shows its a staged event. All those news reports about a impending sectarian civil war are made up! Its quite a small non-event and won't at all effect the RV.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I'm beginning to think that we need to add "staged event" and "false flag" to our list of quintessential idiot vocabulary.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
LightinDarkness

Post by LightinDarkness »

Dr. Henderson (Moorish Nation sov'run guy who thinks he is literally the Messiah) has announced that after the Global Currency Reset only those on his redemption list will be allowed to cash out their dinars. Anyone else who cashes out but is not on the redemption list will be taken to a FEMA camp. So make sure you get yourself on the redemption list (required a DNA test to prove you are human and not reptilian, your birth certificate, name, phone number, and contact information) when you try to cash out!

If you want more information about Dr. Henderson (I suspect the Dr. part is fake), see my other thread on him. He makes people like TNT Tony seem sane.
notorial dissent

LightinDarkness wrote:I really think anyone interested should listen to how DC Guy (remember, this is Tony's right hand scam man) tells everyone that all the violence in Iraq is absolutely nothing to worry about.
Funny, or not really, isn't that what that great Iraqi comedian and all around liar, good ole Baghdad Bob was saying right up until he disappeared off the airwaves and into the dust bin of history?

Liars gotta lie. Can't have the pigeons suckers clients getting all nervous on you, or looking behind the curtain, gotta scam those last few dollars while the scamming is good.

I mean why would they believe what is going on and being reported, more or less live, that they can actually see happening, when they've been fed the lie that the RV has happened/is gonna happen any day now/that all is well, just a few snags, with no physical or empirical evidence all this time. Dumbern' rocks doesn't even come close to describing the lack of critical thinking and judgment being deployed here.

I think we can definitely add "staged event" and "false flag" as outliers of idiot behavior and deflection, as these seem to be the excuses used to ignore inconvenient facts and events that don't fit in to the preconceived notions of the party making the statement.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Alcibiades
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Alcibiades »

The reactions of the more pernicious gurus to this unfolding turn of events seem to entail providing one of these explanations:

1. The media are exaggerating the situation;
2. Maliki has staged the whole thing to get sweeping powers and be returned as PM ; or, to cater for the supreme optimists
3. These circumstances present the best opportunity for the RV to occur.

The suffering of the Iraqi people is neither here nor there, but these parasites must ensure that their captive Dinarian clients do not lose the faith even in extremis.

In the case of the media distortions explanation, some of the gurus do seem to be channelling the former Iraqi information Minister during the US invasion. Here are some of his statements which these shameless folk should take to heart:

"Who are in control, they are not in control of anything - they don't even control themselves!"

"I have detailed information about the situation . . . which completely proves that what they allege are illusions . . . They lie every day."

"I can assure you that those villains will recognize, will discover in appropriate time in the future how stupid they are and how they are pretending things which have never taken place."

"These cowards have no morals. They have no shame about lying"

"Lying is forbidden in Iraq.... Everyone is encouraged to speak freely of the truths evidenced in their eyes and hearts."
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Sunday, June 15, 2014
Sunday Late Afternoon Dinar Chatter
Stage3Alpha:

Poppy3:i have received many emails asking the same question?

(should we bail and sell for what we can get for our dinar since the civil war has started?)

WELL HERE IS MY REPLY...HELL NO!!

FIRST OFF THERE IS NO CIVIL WAR. SECOND I MADE THE RIGHT DECISION BACK MANY YEARS AGO WHEN I DECIDED TO START THIS INVESTMENT AND I STILL STAND ON THE FAITH I HAVE HAD EVERY DAY SINCE. ...

I AM CONVINCED BEYOND A SHADOW OF DOUBT THAT THIS IS ALL ...A POLITICAL MOVE TO TRY AND STAY IN POWER EVERY DAY POSSIBLE FOR MALIKI AND I KNOW THE FINANCIAL WORLD WILL NOT STOP THEIR PROGRESS IN PREPARATION TO MOVE IRAQ TO THE WORLD STAGE FINANCIALLY IN SPITE OF POLITICS AT THIS POINT.

MY INVESTMENT IS SAFE...MY DECISION IS MADE I AM GOING TO SEE THE RV AND I AM GOING TO SEE IRAQ DINAR TRADED INTERNATIONALLY IN JULY JUST LIKE THEY STATED SEVERAL TIMES.

MALIKI WAS INJURED YESTERDAY BUT WAS BACK HAVING MEETINGS TODAY [SATURDAY] BEGGING FOR AMNESTY AND MAKING MANY MORE PROMISES THAT THEY KNOW HE WOULD NEVER KEEP.
TNT:

PatrickJane: Post RV word BAN, words I hope to never hear again.........done, Maliki, GOI, IMF, Dinar, Dong, GCR, any second now, soon, Iraq, revaluation, recaps, PIF, RI, in country, guru, Big 3 banks, Foot Forward, Nesera, White Hats, Exo, Stage3Omega, Alpha, Chinese Elders, Poof, Zap, Mt. Goat, Newshounds, intel, purple pigs, UST, TK, Christine Lagarde, Federal Reserve, TD, chatroom, forum, rumor, according to sources, treat as rumor, dinarians, going down now, back screens, bank screens, live rates..

VintageSheila: JUST IMAGINE, NO MONEY WOES, NO OUTSTANDING BILLS, MORTGAGES, LOANS, ETC. ALL WIPED OUT. WHAT A FEELING THAT WILL BE....

normanros : So by Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday we should see the process again moving along only IMO it will move quickly because all the main players have already been chosen and agreed to. Maliki has been unable to stop it no matter what dirty trick he has tried.

normanros : Today/last night, Zubaidi has called on the courts to ratify the election results and has been infornmed that the election results will be released in the next two to three days. The election committee had reported that the numbers floating around a week ago will not change much

Instigator: It's the 15th... not even a mention of government change today anywhere including Iraqi news agencies... hmmm.... would think a celebration with Maliki gone! I know, Maliki owns the news... shouldn't anymore though!!

Don: CHADWICK TIDBIT, 15 JUNE STAGE3ALPHA FORUM:

CHADWICK: "the republic is being announced at 12:01 on monday your going to lose your job"

maliki is in IRAN in Tehran... ok there you have intel ...did it matter? no the rv happened just as it was supposed to before the pm in iraq no where close to anyones intel one person all along said may 22 to june 15th

GCR.....go Global RESET

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:50 PM

Right, it's a false flag to mess with the RV. Literally dozens of hopeful RV posts. Strangely enough, MacHaffie's also been posting "the world in going to heck in a handcart" screeds about Iraq such as "200 US Contractors Surrounded by ISIS Jihadist in Iraq while Obama Plays Golf" and "HORROR! ISIS Executes Truckloads of Iraqis in a Ditch Near Tikrit (PHOTOS)", but I suppose to calm the RV-hungry masses also included this.

Sunday, June 15, 2014
It’s Very Simple to “Read” the News about ANY Event that occurs Where People are Uprooted, Injured, or Killed… “It’s a False Flag”…

Posted on 2014/06/14 by kauilapele
140411_kp_mauna_kea_P1010046_150_6I’ve just got to a point that I’m about ready to stop posting any of the 5,253,576 events that occur each and every day on this planet, where someone is reported injured, or killed, or displaced, or this or that bank executive commits suicide, or so and so financial this or that happens. A country is “invaded” or boundaries crossed or violated.
All of these things (at least most of them) that are “reported” in either mainstream or alternative media have one thing in common… they are FALSE FLAG events.
This thing called “ISIS” is now causing havoc in Iraq. And this means, of course, that the USA CORP may now send jets over to bomb things over there (so what else is new). See “Iraq Alert” in VT, by Preston James.
There’s only one quote I’m taking out of that article…
“One thing you can bet on, this conflict has be [been] pre-staged and will end up benefiting the Military Industrial Complex and the City of London Zionist Bankers and the major oil companies one way or another. That seems to be the way it always work.”
So that’s it. That’s all there is, at least on the surface.
This is the apocalypse (unveiling). This is the down fall of the cabal. They are indeed, “Going down with the ship”, no matter what pain they may cause.
As far as I can tell, the only thing I can do is to send Light and Love and Joy to all of those things, and allow those things to take their course.
Dammit… sometimes I really do want to “fix the world”… when in the end, all I can allow to be “fixed”, is me.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 9:43 AM
"Follow the Money"
thunter

Post by thunter »

MacHaffie is a fruitcake.

I love his beg for donations.Seems to be saying, "Come on guys, I'm going to be rich in a few days because this thing is absolutely, positively, without doubt going to RV this week; but, could you send me $10 bucks today?"

These guys have no sense of irony.
notorial dissent

The one true statement in all of Poppy3's blather is that he/she/it won't be selling any dinars, since I doubt seriously it ever owned any to begin with. The rest sounds remarkably like whistling in the dark, or an attempt to keep the mark's in line, and not very convincing, except to the already reality challenged and common sense bereft....
thunter wrote:MacHaffie is a fruitcake.
Let's be more specific, a lying hypocrite fruitcake.

I love his beg for donations.Seems to be saying, "Come on guys, I'm going to be rich in a few days because this thing is absolutely, positively, without doubt going to RV this week; but, could you send me $10 bucks today?"
Grift is grift, old habits die hard, and when you're this stupid, unemployed, and generally and specifically useless, it takes a lot of grift to survive.

These guys have no sense of irony.
More simply, NO SENSE!!!!
Alcibiades
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Alcibiades »

At times the level of insensitivity and extent of odious self-interest of these people can be difficult to take in. Regard this Bluwolf special:
THE OCCURRENCES IN IRAQ IS JUST A SIDESHOW THAT WILL DISAPPEAR LIKE THE PLANE AFTER 65 DAYS OF BS THROUGH TV NO ONE SPEAKS OF IT ANYMORE. SEE THIS IS HOW COVER UPS TRANSPIRE AND THIS IRAQ ISSUE IS JUST THAT A BUYING OF TIME IN ORDER TO GET SOMETHING PUT IN PLACE.
I didn't think it was possible, but my opinion of the character of Dinar gurus has slipped from contemptible to heinous.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Now for the Dinar RV news

Militants continue surge toward Baghdad

BAGHDAD — As Sunni militants strike ever closer to Baghdad, both Iran and the United States are deepening their involvement in war-torn Iraq, with the commander of Tehran's elite Quds force helping out the Iraqi military and the U.S. beefing up security for its embassy in the capital.
In Baghdad, food prices have soared as tightened security disrupts the main road north of the capital.

The ISIL's vow to march to Baghdad, then south to the Shiite holy cities of Karbala and Najaf, mark the worst threat to Iraq's stability since U.S. troops withdrew in 2011.

Not that false flag lamestream media news, but the REAL news.

Intel Guru TNT Tony
6-16-2014 Intel Guru TNT Tony [via Adept1] You should be at the bank right at this moment. But the schedule was blown apart. I want to give more details without getting us in trouble.

GOOD AFTERNOON TNT! Notes 6/16/14- Monday

We have had a tiring day already, info coming in left and right. I didn’t have the greatest Father’s Day ever, like I expected it to. There was even a schedule for this weekend. That’s how enthusiastic we were. A reason for the madness we are experiencing today – unfortunately there is, but we are still going to get paid.

DC: All frustrated. It should have gone through. What happened -a very last minute agreement at the very edge to not release this to the public until the gov’t was seated and goes forward. To make sure no one gets any wise ideas with this much money. They have the votes – as announced on Iraq TV. It was literally in the process of going again and they did a last minute change.

Much better. GO RV!!!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

MacHaffie's Banner

SUPPORT THE GOOD GUYS
LAST OPPORTUNITY TO CONTRIBUTE TO THIS BLOG BEFORE THE RV THIS WEEK!
SUPPORT GETTING THE TRUE NEWS OUT – SUPPORT THE “GOOD GUYS’!

DONATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED NOW BUT NOT AFTER THE RV THIS WEEK. THEN IT IS MY TURN TO RETURN THE BLESSINGS! I HAVE BEEN BLESSED WITH MY RECUPERATION FROM A HEART ATTACK. GOD BLESS --- JOHN MacHAFFIE

LAST CHANCE TO DONATE

Tuesday, June 17, 2014
OKIE OIL MAN FROM OOM CHAT 06/17/14 LATE AFTERNOON

New post Cindieloohoo Today at 5:47 pm

[..okieoilman] 4.40PM CST--I EXPECT TO BE MAKING A VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT WITHIN THE NEXT FEW HOURS---AS PAUL HARVEY USED TO SAY--"STAND BY FOR NEWS"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[..okieoilman] I MAY OR MAY NOT NEED THE ASSISTANCE FROM MY FRIEND TUFFY-------WE SHALL SEE

[..okieoilman] I THINK IT WILL BE TIME WELL SERVED FOR MEMBERS TO BE ON THIS SITE IN A FEW HOURS-------NUFF SAID

Posted by John MacHaffie at 6:02 PM

So the RV must have happened hours ago, right? You guys who said it was nonsense must feel really stupid right now!
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Don't these RV people realize that the current troubles in Iraq are just a ploy by the Chinese/Hillary/Bush/Bilderberg/Rothschild/Illuminati (sorry if I left anyone out) conspiracy to torpedo the RV and turn peoples' piles of Iraqi dinar from an investment worth millions into raw material for the shredder and then hamster cages, Boy Scout emergency fire starters, and more?
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:Don't these RV people realize that the current troubles in Iraq are just a ploy by the Chinese/Hillary/Bush/Bilderberg/Rothschild/Illuminati (sorry if I left anyone out) conspiracy to torpedo the RV and turn peoples' piles of Iraqi dinar from an investment worth millions into raw material for the shredder and then hamster cages, Boy Scout emergency fire starters, and more?
Please, the ploy is more sophisticated than that. The plot is to get them to think that their dinars are worthless and to dump them so we can pick them up before the RV and make a killing. How else do you think your Illuminati Pension Plan is to be funded?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

The Observer wrote:
Pottapaug1938 wrote:Don't these RV people realize that the current troubles in Iraq are just a ploy by the Chinese/Hillary/Bush/Bilderberg/Rothschild/Illuminati (sorry if I left anyone out) conspiracy to torpedo the RV and turn peoples' piles of Iraqi dinar from an investment worth millions into raw material for the shredder and then hamster cages, Boy Scout emergency fire starters, and more?
Please, the ploy is more sophisticated than that. The plot is to get them to think that their dinars are worthless and to dump them so we can pick them up before the RV and make a killing. How else do you think your Illuminati Pension Plan is to be funded?
I thought that it was to be funded by those piles of Illuminati gold held deep in an underground location at Fort Weishaupt, and that the removal of gold from our monetary system was simply a way of glomming onto more of it while people like Van Pelt spin crazy theories about True Identity, Record Forming and Redeeming Lawful Money.