The Second Battle of Crawford's Castle, a Nottingham Farce...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AndyPandy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Second Battle of Crawford's Castle, a Nottingham Farce...

Post by AndyPandy »

Just goes to show.... change.org doesn't utilise a spell checker !

https://www.change.org/p/the-uk-goverme ... ef=Default

:snicker:
Silly Ebert
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Silly Ebert »

I can confirm that this warrant will not have a wet ink signature as they do not require one, only search warrants for HMRC and Police .
The stamp will say" The county Court".
It will also not show the amount, apart from maybe the £110.00 warrant fee.

Amanda Pikey is claiming that the county court can't come without notice, somewhat true but the notice given in Dec 2014 for the Jan 2015 eviction was given on a N54A this was new law bought in at the end of last year.
This eviction notice states that the bailiff can come back at anytime if obstructed the first time.The copy of the warrant is the first time the crawfords have had a copy, the first time tom is referring to was the eviction notice.

Colin123
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Colin123 »

AndyPandy wrote:Just goes to show.... change.org doesn't utilise a spell checker !

3018 in a month, that is a bit slow, 18 in the last 14 hours :lol: :lol:

At the rate it is slowing down, it will take until the end of the year to hit 5000
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

AndyPandy wrote:Just goes to show.... change.org doesn't utilise a spell checker !

I wonder how many of them "fake" evictions involve non payment
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Silly Ebert wrote:I can confirm that this warrant will not have a wet ink signature as they do not require one, only search warrants for HMRC and Police .

Amanda Pikey is claiming that the county court can't come without notice, somewhat true but the notice given in Dec 2014 for the Jan 2015 eviction was given on a N54A this was new law bought in at the end of last year.
This eviction notice states that the bailiff can come back at anytime if obstructed the first time.The copy of the warrant is the first time the crawfords have had a copy, the first time tom is referring to was the eviction notice..
Thanks, this is really useful. I guessed that what Tom described as a receiving a "warrant" was in fact, the notice of eviction.

I am still trying to fully understand why they think that the warrant must be shown on the day of eviction. Would I be right in assuming that the only warrants that need to be shown to the subject are those that the subject would not know about in advance e.g. a search warrant or warrant of control? On the other hand since the subject of an eviction has previously been advised about the existence of the Warrant of Eviction by receipt of the eviction notice there is no requirement for the warrant to be shown on the day of eviction?
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

usually a warrant has to be shown, but in the vids tom refuses to look at any paperwork and walks off, I think it suddenly dawn on him it was real and what he was been told by his legal team was all bollocks
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Silly Ebert wrote:I can confirm that this warrant will not have a wet ink signature as they do not require one, only search warrants for HMRC and Police .

This eviction notice states that the bailiff can come back at anytime if obstructed the first time.The copy of the warrant is the first time the crawfords have had a copy, the first time tom is referring to was the eviction notice.

No it is not and it is not even a good try. Your now inventing warrants that do not exist. The High Court ordered the County Court to provide copies. There was no original paperwork released to the Crawfords.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

longdog wrote:These morons don't seem to realise that the British legal and financial systems work on trust and, absent a good reason to the contrary, a document is usually exactly what it says it is.

Actually... Perhaps they do realise this and they know the whole seal/sea-lion/wet ink/dugong/sworn/notarised/penalty-of-perjory/full-commercial-liability crap is simply a delaying tactic or a set of hoops they know the 'enemy' can't or won't jump through leading to the 'non-compliance = acceptance' bullshit.
Oh Noes, they stealing mah bukkit!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Jeffrey wrote:Someone hook me up with a screenshot of the "we have the unicorn" post.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Jeffrey wrote:Someone hook me up with a screenshot of the "we have the unicorn" post.
Bones

Post by Bones »

YiamCross wrote: Image
Why can't they post it until after it has been analyzed ? Obviously don't trust that their followers are capable of thinking for themselves and must be spoon fed the rubbish claims that the Crawford's will make.

I doubt if they will post the warrant. It will be like the judgement, they won't post it but will claim it is a victory for them. :snooty:

Can't wait for youtube video's telling us why this warrant is a fraudulent instrument !!!1!!!!!- the entire Crawford Clan are a joke. :Axe:

:violin:
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

letissier14 wrote:Latest from EFOTB Facebook page

Karen Horsley we are all praying this all gets resolved quickly so you can all get back in your family home ,and I expect that there will be lots of willing trades people to help put your home back together ,my hand is up for anything I can help with sending positive vibes to all xxxxx
I suspect that some of these muppets are sincere in their utterly naive nonsense. They really do believe that the Crawfrauds are going to be vindicated, the head of UKAR will go to jail and the Lord Mayor of Nottingham will drive TC back to Fearn Chase in his ceremonial limousine. They want that David v Goliath, victory of the little man, Win one for the Gipper sentimental payoff (because it suits their preconceptions about how the world works).
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Hercule Parrot wrote: I suspect that some of these muppets are sincere in their utterly naive nonsense. They really do believe that the Crawfrauds are going to be vindicated, the head of UKAR will go to jail and the Lord Mayor of Nottingham will drive TC back to Fearn Chase in his ceremonial limousine. They want that David v Goliath, victory of the little man, Win one for the Gipper sentimental payoff (because it suits their preconceptions about how the world works).
The thing is their are a number of injustices that actually have happened and gone on which have resulted in the little man taking on the corporation (I know of one case where a disabled man is involved in a dispute with a very large multi-national, he's managed to get them to agree to mediation (and pick up the £4k bill for it) but he won't get any support from these idiots, largely because he's using the proper process and methods to get his case to where it's being taken very seriously).

What they want is a fairy tale that they made and that they can share in the victory of. If Tom won, then they'd also win, when they did the same thing Tom did. They want to default on their mortgages and keep the property. Tom winning would set the precedent for them to follow.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Silly Ebert
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Silly Ebert »

Skeleton wrote:

No it is not and it is not even a good try. Your now inventing warrants that do not exist. The High Court ordered the County Court to provide copies. There was no original paperwork released to the Crawfords.
No it is not what? I can asure you that I have not invented anything. These warrants exist that is 100% fact. The High Court REQUESTED that the crawfords see a copy of the warrant. I never said an original was sent.
Believe what you want but I am right.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Silly Ebert wrote:
Skeleton wrote:
No it is not what? I can asure you that I have not invented anything. These warrants exist that is 100% fact. The High Court REQUESTED that the crawfords see a copy of the warrant. I never said an original was sent.
Apologies, I will try and make it a little easier for you to understand. The High Court ordered the County Court to provide the Crawfords with copies of any paperwork they were entitled to see. That is simply what they got, copies of paperwork they already have, including warrants.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Silly Ebert
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Silly Ebert »

Skeleton wrote:
Silly Ebert wrote:
Skeleton wrote:
Apologies, I will try and make it a little easier for you to understand. The High Court ordered the County Court to provide the Crawfords with copies of any paperwork they were entitled to see. That is simply what they got, copies of paperwork they already have, including warrants.

The Crawfords did not have a copy of this warrant until Friday, believe what you want but it's fact. Also the High Court requested not ordered.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Silly Ebert wrote:

The Crawfords did not have a copy of this warrant until Friday, believe what you want but it's fact. Also the High Court requested not ordered.
Yes they did, Tom himself said they did on video. The Crawfords themselves in between calling it a writ, were also telling anyone that would listen the High Court had issued an "order" and the County Court had to comply, for the sake of simplicity i used the same term, I think it was actually a "go away Tom letter, and this will make you think your getting something note" The point is the Crawfords have not been given any paperwork they have not seen before. That's why we have seen no new warrant (with all its faults) as promised by Amanda, it simply does not exist.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Skeleton wrote:
Silly Ebert wrote: The Crawfords did not have a copy of this warrant until Friday, believe what you want but it's fact. Also the High Court requested not ordered.
Yes they did, Tom himself said they did on video. The Crawfords themselves in between calling it a writ, were also telling anyone that would listen the High Court had issued an "order" and the County Court had to comply, for the sake of simplicity i used the same term, I think it was actually a "go away Tom letter, and this will make you think your getting something note" The point is the Crawfords have not been given any paperwork they have not seen before. That's why we have seen no new warrant (with all its faults) as promised by Amanda, it simply does not exist.
I have to agree with Silly Ebert. Tom may have said on video that he had received a "warrant" in the post but common sense tells me that it was actually an eviction notice and all Tom is doing is demonstrating (again) that, as my father would have said, "he doesn't know his a**e from a hole in the ground".

http://www.johnnydebt.co.uk/wp-content/ ... ction1.jpg
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I suspect the REAL big issue with why the warrant wasn't posted and that it has to be examined is that it doesn't say what they want it to say, kinda sorta like the judgment didn't say what they wanted it to say.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Little bit of light entertainment. This 6 stone wet dripping through idiot is going to take down any bailiff apparently. Is it me or is Mickey a simpleton?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RzisE-UGj_Y