UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

YiamCross
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Post by YiamCross »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:One other thought. I doubt the Crawford's stuff has much value. Given the possibility of rent-a-mob turning up at any auction of the remains, I suspect it would be easier for the auction house to just dump it.
Blessing in disguise really, now he won't have to worry about paying to store it.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

None of this is real, this whole event has to be fake. Is it some sort of sinister social experiment brainwashing easily led people? Everyday, somehow, the madness level increases, what can possibly happen next? Where will it end? Will it ever end? It's like eastenders, just a gradual cranking up of the suspense, and just when you think it's all over something else happens to add yet another twist.
'Putin's left hand man'
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Selected sayings from Amanda's little red book.
Amanda Pike The judge said there was no merit before dad even spoke! Haha! Stuart Neal rightmove told me they were a commercial agent only hence why they listed it as land but it is a form of money laundering so it goes against their rules (and I guess the law) so they had to remove it they also have approached the property ombudsman themselves in regard to it x
42 mins · Like · 2

Sarah Hopewell Why did they bother to give a phone number to ring about your possessions if they had no intention of letting you have them? They had no right whatsoever to touch personal things, and to say they have been fair? Which planet is he on?
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

Tom Crawford is the best one liner ever, it requires no intro, no punchline, all you have to say is I have a joke for you... 'Tom Crawford'
'Putin's left hand man'
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

YiamCross wrote:Selected sayings from Amanda's little red book.

Sarah Hopewell Why did they bother to give a phone number to ring about your possessions if they had no intention of letting you have them? They had no right whatsoever to touch personal things, and to say they have been fair? Which planet is he on?
Good question Sarah, Whatever planet Tom Crawford is on is anyone's guess. If you see him smoking anything let me know because it must be good.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

My view is that Tom and his family had already removed anything of any value from their house before the eviction.

As most sane people would want all their belongings back, there is no way you would refuse them as a matter of principle, unless of course there is nothing of worth having back and you are using the whole episode to make out you are standing your ground and fighting the good fight.

The fact that Tom and Sue are living in Sues mums house now also suggests to me that they would never had removed all sues mums clothes etc from the house to start with, maybe removed any valuables, but that would be as far it would go.
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
PeterPan
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by PeterPan »

No no no.... They were offered to have their stuff delivered to any UK address of their choosing!

These people seem to have the memory of goldfish and no ability to think for themselves!
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Deleted.
Last edited by ArthurWankspittle on Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

This infection is spreading

A repossessed property listed on Rightmove was yesterday morning abruptly removed.

In an escalating protest, it seems anarchists had attempted to bring both the portal and the agents concerned under pressure.

Yesterday, Rightmove insisted that the threats were not why the listing had been removed.

EYE understands that a removals company may also have been caught up in ugly situations.

http://www.propertyindustryeye.com/prot ... e-listing/

Worth a read for gems like this

Before the property was removed, Rightmove received an ‘error’ report alleging that “the property is stolen”.

The error report accused the portal or the agent – it is not quite clear who the message was directed at – of being complicit and threatened them with “hell”.
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

I'm not sure that they would have had the foresight to remove stuff of value (whether financial or sentimental), after all even as she was being led away by the Police sue was still protesting that they had won the Court case, and given Tom almost played 10 pin bowling with the Police line, those are to me, not actions of someone who had pre-planned the day, I suspect they had absolutely no clue it was hapenning until the knock at the door.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Ohh, when did we get taken over by the UCT? Can you sue for defamation? Copyright infringment at least, you did copyright the name, didn't you?

Below, this screenshot was taken yesterday afternoon from the quatloos website used by the Universal Community Trust, which espouses the establishment of “anarcho-nations”. Its aims include “an end to all crimes against mankind” and the “dismantling of all industries” which cause harm. The organisation appears to have branches and links over much of Britain.
#six

Post by #six »

YiamCross wrote:Ohh, when did we get taken over by the UCT? Can you sue for defamation? Copyright infringment at least, you did copyright the name, didn't you?

Below, this screenshot was taken yesterday afternoon from the quatloos website used by the Universal Community Trust, which espouses the establishment of “anarcho-nations”. Its aims include “an end to all crimes against mankind” and the “dismantling of all industries” which cause harm. The organisation appears to have branches and links over much of Britain.
That's pretty piss poor reporting. Should we all arrange a march on their website :lol:
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

I ws just going to mention that too.

I can just imagine the rage Ceylon is exhibiting now that they incorrectly identified the home of the movement as being here.
PeterPan
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by PeterPan »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
letissier14 wrote:My view is that Tom and his family had already removed anything of any value from their house before the eviction.
That would be my suspicion too, but don't tell the morons or they might get a clue that Tom and family aren't 100% convinced they are right. One test would be where's all the baby stuff for Amanda? She hasn't bought anything yet would be bullshit. She's left it all in 3 Fearn Chase and said nothing about it? Also bullshit. She's taken it out of 3 Fearn Chase just in case the bailiffs come round. The whole lot are two-faced liars.
As far as I am aware Amanda has not lived there for some time. She currently resides in Lincolnshire with her husband and two kids.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

FatGambit wrote:I ws just going to mention that too.

I can just imagine the rage Ceylon is exhibiting now that they incorrectly identified the home of the movement as being here.

Hadn't thought of that. Anyone want to make sure he doesn't miss the article?

The comments are worth reading too, mostly along the lines of these anarchists need to be taught a lesson, it's pretty obvious what happens if you don't pay your mortgage. This was funny, though:

Penguin
JULY 24, 2015 AT 10:23 AM
Silly season is well and truly upon us.

Reply ↓ Dislike(0)Like (0)
Robert May
JULY 24, 2015 AT 10:33 AM
I was quite shocked at how not silly this is, the only thing that could possibly escalate it is if Foxtons had a branch in Nottingham.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

PeterPan wrote:As far as I am aware Amanda has not lived there for some time. She currently resides in Lincolnshire with her husband and two kids.
I'll delete my post. I was under the impression she still lived there, partly because there are search results showing up to 5 people at the address.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
GH132
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by GH132 »

Anybody fancy delivering this to EFOTB ? I've been banned so can't !!
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

GH132 wrote:Image

In no particular order because we like to be different and we can't count.

1. Seal is not red and not wet.
2. Signature is not in green ink (keep up Friday is green ink day)
3.That is not a FMOTL signature, the joined up writing is a dead giveaway.
4. We will get back to you about Endowment and Interest only Mortgages, Ceylon, Guy and Tom are preparing a High Court case asking to have some of the letters removed as you have made it far to complicated for them to understand.
5. You have made no mention of the chicken or the rights of said chicken.
6. You are only providing a 12 man jury, we have a 24 man jury and ours is grand, I bet our debts are far grander than yours.

Yours aye,
I would sign this (obviously in goats blood) but i cant remember what fiction am I supposed to be on Friday, I did ask Amanda but gave her the wrong pen, one of those that you click and the nib comes out, she has not moved in the the last three hours, click bloody click.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Syf
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Syf »

The morons have taken the house, on the roof waving banners.. :brickwall: :brickwall:
GH132
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by GH132 »

Skeleton wrote:
GH132 wrote:Image

6. You are only providing a 12 man jury, we have a 24 man jury and ours is grand, I bet our debts are far grander than yours.
Au Contraire my friend ! ... It was requested that the Crawfords provide 12 Good (washed) people and that we will provide 12 good people ..... can't really say fairer than that hey !