Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Post by longdog »

I wonder what Baron von Trampbeard makes of O'Bonkers stealing his parking ticket based lien based cryptocurrency idea and creating a mortgage based lien based cryptocurrency?

Given how total divorced from any real asset this is getting it's only a matter of time before somebody adds another layer and creates a cryptocurrency based on trading futures in some entirely imaginary trades between the two.

I really can't get my head around how anybody could possibly think this crap would work.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:35 pm This is hilarious:
O'Bonkers is a very very stupid person. What I haven't worked out what's in it for him. He's a trust baby who has never had a productive day in his life, but herding persons with nothing into a life of penury is a special sort of nastiness.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

What I haven't worked out what's in it for him.
All about his ego, I reckon. You can see from his overblown prose style that he's one of those who thinks he's smarter than the average bear, and needs to show the world just what a superior intellect they're dealing with. For reasons known only to himself, his 'Chronicles' autohagiography is now available to subscribers only, but I seem to remember chunks having been quoted down thread. It leaves one in no doubt that his chosen deadly sin is vanity.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

longdog wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:25 pm I wonder what Baron von Trampbeard makes of O'Bonkers stealing his parking ticket based lien based cryptocurrency idea and creating a mortgage based lien based cryptocurrency?
I had the same thought about Peter of England, since it borrows a lot from his shtick as well. Though even PoE didn't have the chutzpah to say his fake currency would "soon be spendable on a well-established Visa Debit card." :haha: I wonder how that approval process is going.
JohnPCapitalist
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

TheNewSaint wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:50 pm I had the same thought about Peter of England, since it borrows a lot from his shtick as well. Though even PoE didn't have the chutzpah to say his fake currency would "soon be spendable on a well-established Visa Debit card." :haha: I wonder how that approval process is going.
Just their luck... O'Bonkers and friends were this close to having that Visa Debit card implemented via their business partners at Wirecard AG, and today...BOOM!

If I were more conspiracy minded, I'd start to wonder if the Deep State saw the O'Bonkers digital currency scheme and said, "well, he's got our number and we're doomed now!" and arranged for the investigators to get fake forged receipts for the $2 billion missing in the Wirecard case to put them out of business mere days before they started up the virtual card service for O'Bonkers.
AnOwlCalledSage

I wonder if O'Bonkers has given away the secret of his !!!SUCCESS1!! ?
Almost nine years later, following three High Court cases against Bank of Scotland, during which they illegally disposed of nine of my family’s properties, the bank capitulated just a few weeks after The Great British Mortgage Swindle was released in the UK, cancelling the last remaining void mortgage over my sister’s home.
We know he lost his case, that is an indisputable fact. He has always claimed he didn't by claiming that his sister got a free house thanks to his skill and majik wurdz.

However, this is the first time I've seen him admit that 9 of the properties involved were sold by the bank. As the recovery was for the outstanding mortgage and costs, the banks are only going to sell off sufficient to recover their debt. (That's without going into rules about selling off properties that are family dwellings with children living there).

The most likely scenario is that with increases in property values, the bank recovered its money on the sales of 9 properties and settled the mortgage account. Therefore it had no need to sell his sister's house. Indeed, if her house was part of the trust properties settlement of the outstanding mortgage on her house would effectively render it mortgage free from the proceeds of the sale of the other 9 properties.

We'll probably never know for definite as we have an unreliable narrator, but it does square the circle.

So, all his acolytes need to render themselves mortgage free, as he promises, is to have 9 other properties that can be sold to pay off their mortgage.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:08 am The most likely scenario is that with increases in property values, the bank recovered its money on the sales of 9 properties and settled the mortgage account. Therefore it had no need to sell his sister's house. Indeed, if her house was part of the trust properties settlement of the outstanding mortgage on her house would effectively render it mortgage free from the proceeds of the sale of the other 9 properties.
That seems plausible. And I'm sure that O'Bonkers would have been very pleased that although their unearned inheritance had evaporated, his sister still managed to walk away with a free house. Can't imagine any resentment or jealousy in a situation like that, not with him being such a fine and ethical fellow.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

I'd typed something to Owl and Longdog saying Npower recently hiked up my monthly instalments considerably. I probably did use a fair amount of electricity on heating in winter and the early part of spring. But when went to submit post I got a message that I wasn't logged in (I was). I blame the Illuminati.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Still he persists with the iLien crypto bullshit.

https://www.thebernician.net/lien-on-ba ... ortgagors/

It looks like a rehash, but some skim reading reveals the Verus-Agama wallet is no more, he's seen people trade Eileens for real cash on the Komodo Platform’s AtomicDex exchange. Of course he has.

Then the clincher, the thinly disguised yet to released begging bowl:
I am therefore putting together a webinar on the entire lien process, for all TGBMS Claimants who are signed up to the mailing list at the link below:

TGBMS Mailing List

The webinar will also include setting up an iLien wallet, as well as receiving, exchanging and spending the debt-free coin.
I think him & Crabbie should be up for the freeman lifetime achievement award.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

And I 've seen WES's aunt's marigolds on the dark side of the moon, quite impressive, particularly when you consider she does it soilessly. Too, also.... :snicker:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

notorial dissent wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:29 pm And I 've seen WES's aunt's marigolds on the dark side of the moon, quite impressive, particularly when you consider she does it soilessly. Too, also.... :snicker:
Lies! It is a well-known fact that Wes' aunt grows tomatoes on the dark side of the moon, not marigolds!
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

hucknallred wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:07 am Still he persists with the iLien crypto bullshit.

https://www.thebernician.net/lien-on-ba ... ortgagors/

It looks like a rehash, but some skim reading reveals the Verus-Agama wallet is no more, he's seen people trade Eileens for real cash on the Komodo Platform’s AtomicDex exchange. Of course he has.

Then the clincher, the thinly disguised yet to released begging bowl:
I am therefore putting together a webinar on the entire lien process, for all TGBMS Claimants who are signed up to the mailing list at the link below:

TGBMS Mailing List

The webinar will also include setting up an iLien wallet, as well as receiving, exchanging and spending the debt-free coin.
I think him & Crabbie should be up for the freeman lifetime achievement award.
The language used by O’Bonkers is indeed a rehash of stuff I was seeing over ten years ago when FMOTL was in full swing. Notice of this, Opportunity to Cure the other all based on the recipient not responding or, if they do, deeming them not to have responded in the minutiae detail needed to meet their impossible-to-satisfy list of demands. Use of the word Affiant gives the clue that we probably have our US cousins to thank for this load of old bollocks.

Who for instance would ever believe that
O’Bonkers wrote:Perfected liens can then be exchanged for iLien, which can easily be exchanged for Bitcoin
None of that nonsense worked back then, none of it will work now. If that were true, even to the tiniest extent then we’d all be doing it. He could demonstrate success in Converting iLiens to Bitcoin and, spineless goon that I am, he can sign me right up.

But it’s all tilting at windmills and yet more impotent raging against the Man. Michael’s language also fluctuates between verbose and terribly grandiose, almost 19th century prose trumpeting victory over whoever’s the target followed by words to the effect that there’s been a slight setback and we’ll never get justice in “their” corrupt courts. He seems to have abandoned completely his TGBMS approach through the court despite how well it was all going and despite placing a £2.5m lien on the boss of HBOS over ten years ago he’s yet to see a penny.

But fear not, he now wants this sum x 100 and after being ignored by the bank for all of those ten years he’s converted the alleged debt into some form of crypto currency. But note, not Bitcoin curiously enough. There he says, it’ll be easy street for him from now on. He holds out hope for his followers that they will get back one hundred times the value of their fraudulent mortgages without the need to ever step inside a court.

Despite this unbroken string of total success he has flip-flopped his position many times since he became the Bernician and I’d have to assess him as something of a manic depressive but to give him his due, he does write nicely.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

It looks as if the iLien stuff was the last throw of the dice on the TGBMS front, and undeterred by his complete and utter failure to bring the bankers to their knees, MoB has decided retreat to a previous scheme in his fight for attention justice.

At the end of this long ramble, which I have to admit to skimming, (though I noted in passing that he's still peddling anti-Semitic tropes) he reveals his next cunning plan.
https://www.thebernician.net/dont-trust ... real-plan/
Ultimately, all that really matters is that enough good people unite and form an unstoppable, dynamic force, which stands up together to fight for everything that’s good in this world, before the opportunity for peaceful resolution is crushed under jackboots, food riots, race wars and anti-vaxxer purges.

With facilitating that purpose in mind, the final draft of Magna Carta 2020 will soon be published, along with details of our historic opportunity for every Briton of legal age to help peacefully restore the Common Law.

Between now and then, please help spread #KeepBritainFree and #MagnaCarta2020 far and wide, telling everybody you know that we need to unite and fight for what is right without any more delays.
Given that the Magnum Carter 2020 has been in development since at least October 2019
https://www.thebernician.net/magna-cart ... ommon-law/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wtb1hCQajBY

You'd think it might be ready by now.

Is it overly cynical of me to suspect that with PLD having imploded, MoB senses that there are a whole new bunch of potential acolytes out there just waiting for his lead? I note that White's Council Tax group seem quite into MC and MoB.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

O'Bonkers ought to reach out to David Merrill, to ask about perfected liens. After all, dear David knows all about cashing in on them.... :haha: :haha: :haha:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Rearrange these letters to form a sentence:
fairies, the, away, with.
https://www.thebernician.net/dont-trust ... real-plan/
AnOwlCalledSage

Imagine my shock at finding out O'Bonkers is a conspiracy spouting, Q supporting, anti-Semite. NOT!
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

MoB's latest despatch from the war against reality.

https://www.thebernician.net/nhs-consul ... -covid-19/
“I am a consultant at a major , regional hospital in Surrey. By major you can take that to indicate that we have an A&E department. I had agreed to give an interview to an anti lockdown activist in which I would have revealed my identity. I have since changed my mind and only feel able to give an anonymous statement.....

The few Covid cases that we have had , get repeatedly tested, and every single test counted as a new case...........

The trust has been running empty ambulances during lockdown and is still doing it now. By this I mean ambulances are driving around, with their emergency alert systems active (sirens & / or lights) with no job to go to........

Remember Covid-19 itself can not kill......

I genuinely believe that many death certificates, especially amongst the older 65+ demographic have been fraudulently completed so as to be counted as Covid-19 deaths when in reality Covid-19 complications did not cause the death...
I note that the 'anonymous senior source' is an established trope in conspiracy narratives, particularly in relation to UFO's.

Also,of course, the idea that a government under fire for the inadequacy of its response to the pandemic and the high death toll compared to other nations is deliberately inflating the number of Covid deaths is beyond ridiculous.

It's almost as if Waugh is testing the credulity of what remains of his following. I find it difficult to believe that he actually gives any credence to this nonsense.

Googling the first sentence of this farrago only brings up the original article, so this doesn't seem to be something he's picked up elsewhere. My suspicion is that he has made this up himself.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Owl, I was going to ask if you had taken to falling out of your tree on your head, repeatedly, but then not.

If they have been following, and believing, O'Wahhh all this time they quite bereft of good sense and gullible enough to believe the rest of his hooey. There are some kinds of stupid there is just no cure for, except the inevitable which usually comes sooner rather than later.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

hucknallred wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:04 pm The plot is now well & truly lost.
https://www.thebernician.net/righteousl ... s-of-hell/
Not just the plot, but any reason to pay attention to him. His dumb movie and phony lawsuit crusade seemed to have a bit of market share in the I Am Tom Crawford crowd. Now he's one of a million QAnon idiots spewing the same tired crap.