Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

John Uskglass
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Post by John Uskglass »

His TGBMS crusade seems to have run into the sands. Since he posted that he was effectively capitulating on the legal front in April, there's been just one more post in June, promoting his barely comprehensible iLien scam. Since then, silence.

The 5G genocide hoax conspiracy stuff he's reduced to now is pretty much indistinguishable from all the other raving nutters out there (compare and contrast with the randoms' postings on White's 'Council Tax...' page).

With TGBMS he had a pretty good USP and a reasonable grasp of promotional technique. Of course the bar in the market he was competing in is pretty low, and his product was rubbish, but he had a better operation than many of our subjects.

The fact that he's crashed and burned is particularly gratifying for that reason.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

hucknallred wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:04 pm The plot is now well & truly lost.

https://www.thebernician.net/righteousl ... s-of-hell/
He’s more like one half of the Self-righteous brothers, winding himself up as he travels drives along.

“Now I admire Gates. He’s the consummate software geni-ous for the modern aaaage. But if eee were to come rahnd ere, lob ‘arf a brick, frew me blaaady front window......”

Well, you get my point.

MOB is reduced to impotently raging against the machine, sounds just like every other Geordie after a few pints. Gone it seems is the eloquent prose, the big words I has to look up in the dictionary, the confident smugness of a man who thinks he’s going to bring down the whole system. We are seeing cracks in the persona, the true MOB is starting to emerge and its not attractive.

Having sat through the rant, it seems to me that C-19 isn’t the problem, fooking Tourettes now seems to be running amok ooop north. Ooops, bollocks, looks like I might have caught the bastaaaaard me feckin self. Shite.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

exiledscouser wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:28 am

He’s more like one half of the Self-righteous brothers, winding himself up as he travels drives along.
Ah yes, what a hit maker they were. "You've Lost that Mortgaged Dwelling", "Unhinged Melody", "Dole and Desperation", and many more!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

exiledscouser wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:28 am
“Now I admire Gates. He’s the consummate software geni-ous for the modern aaaage. But if eee were to come rahnd ere, lob ‘arf a brick, frew me blaaady front window......”
I'm pretty sure that if Bill Gates wanted to break someone's window, he'd use an update, not a brick.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Here’s the source I was referencing, yer actual Self Righteous Brothers in action;

My bad, should’ve explained context for non-UK readers.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I've got a much deeper background in Britain than most non-British Canadians, I first went there by Cunard liner in 1950! But even so I was completely stumped at a quiz night in Coventry in 2009 when the topic was British television shows. Apart from Python and prestige shows like Downton Abbey UK TV is a total mystery to most of us.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Philistine

Post by Philistine »

Burnaby49 wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:54 am I've got a much deeper background in Britain than most non-British Canadians, I first went there by Cunard liner in 1950! But even so I was completely stumped at a quiz night in Coventry in 2009 when the topic was British television shows. Apart from Python and prestige shows like Downton Abbey UK TV is a total mystery to most of us.
Come on Burnaby.
How about Doc Martin, Keeping up appearances, Vicar of Dibley, Are You Being Served, As Time Goes By, Black Adder, Father Ted, Fawlty Towers...we had all those in Canader.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Philistine wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:59 pm
Burnaby49 wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:54 am I've got a much deeper background in Britain than most non-British Canadians, I first went there by Cunard liner in 1950! But even so I was completely stumped at a quiz night in Coventry in 2009 when the topic was British television shows. Apart from Python and prestige shows like Downton Abbey UK TV is a total mystery to most of us.
Come on Burnaby.
How about Doc Martin, Keeping up appearances, Vicar of Dibley, Are You Being Served, As Time Goes By, Black Adder, Father Ted, Fawlty Towers...we had all those in Canader.
I consider Fawlty towers to be an offshoot of Monty Python. Admittedly my TV experience in general is pretty slim, particularly the last 30 years. So while I've seen Blackadder, the rest of your list, Doc Martin, Vicar of Dibley, Time goes by, Keeping up Appearances, and Being Served are news to me. I prefer more intellectual programming like Ash v. The Living Dead and Futurama.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

TBL

Post by TBL »

Chef!
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Don't forget Doctor Who!
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

My favorites from the sixties: The Avengers (I had a huge crush on Emma Peel); The Prisoner ("I am not a number!"), Secret Agent (known in the UK as Danger Man).

Did Danger Man use "Secret Agent Man", by Johnny Mathis, as its theme song in the UK, as the US version of the show did?

I read somewhere that Patrick McGoohan was unhappy with the producers of Danger Man, and he left the show and created The Prisoner. The latter show's premise was kind of a veiled allegory about how he felt he was mistreated on Danger Man.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

I'm sure there's a continuing drama series that's been going 60 years & is the record holder for the biggest overseas sale of a TV show. I forget the name, think it's set oop north.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

noblepa wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:33 pm My favorites from the sixties: The Avengers (I had a huge crush on Emma Peel); The Prisoner ("I am not a number!"), Secret Agent (known in the UK as Danger Man).

Did Danger Man use "Secret Agent Man", by Johnny Mathis, as its theme song in the UK, as the US version of the show did?

I read somewhere that Patrick McGoohan was unhappy with the producers of Danger Man, and he left the show and created The Prisoner. The latter show's premise was kind of a veiled allegory about how he felt he was mistreated on Danger Man.
Danger Man had it's own theme, a great one, even had a harpsichord and brass, that was tossed in North America and replaced by Johnny Rivers. It also included classic shots of London in the mid-60's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ew5GglEjxD8

Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

I had a huge crush on Emma Peel
Didn't we all.

I saw Diana Rigg on Broadway in 1994 (playing the title role in Euripides' Medea!) and she was still a very striking looking woman.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Burnaby49 wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:32 pm
noblepa wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:33 pm My favorites from the sixties: The Avengers (I had a huge crush on Emma Peel); The Prisoner ("I am not a number!"), Secret Agent (known in the UK as Danger Man).

Danger Man had it's own theme, a great one, even had a harpsichord and brass, that was tossed in North America and replaced by Johnny Rivers. It also included classic shots of London in the mid-60's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ew5GglEjxD8
Oops. Yeah, it was Johnny Rivers, not Johnny Mathis. I don't know how I got those two mixed up.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

May need some clarification, but I think O'Bonkers now runs the UK.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

May need some clarification
If you could be bothered to parse that thoroughly, I reckon there's just a few internal contradictions...

What's a bit troubling is his advocacy of gun ownership, which, when put together with the fact that he's effectively calling for the overthrow of the state, could be seen as sailing very close to the wind in terms of domestic extremism. Fortunately for us citizens wanting to sleep soundly, and the workload of the security services, I think we can be fairly confident that we're not going to see The Bernician Militia seizing the bird hides of the Northumbria coast any time soon.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

hucknallred wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:14 pm May need some clarification, but I think O'Bonkers now runs the UK.
Jezz, the church echo sound FX and the montage of sunbeams through clouds makes me think he believes he is the second coming of Christ.
longdog

Post by longdog »

JimUk1 wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:46 am Jezz, the church echo sound FX and the montage of sunbeams through clouds makes me think he believes he is the second coming of Christ.
As if.

I am.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Seems that MoB is starting to channel Neelu. His latest missive is entitled 'A Summary of The Elements of Genocidal Pandemic Fraud'.
https://www.thebernician.net/a-summary- ... mic-fraud/

It starts with five paragraphs of self-aggrandisment, including this remarkable claim:
In other words, when I allege fraud, I only ever do so when there is evidence that fraud has been committed and I can therefore always prove it in a court of law, whenever that is required.
Presumably he thinks his remaining followers are so dense that they'll have forgotten how he singularly failed to bring any proceedings against anyone in the TGBMS matter, despite his confident promises.