Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Wakeman52
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Post by Wakeman52 »

The CPS guidelines (at https://www.cps.gov.uk/legal-guidance/p ... osecutions) talk about stopping private prosecutions that are 'vexatious' or 'malicious'. I wonder if that means MO'Bananas could be deemed a sufficient nuisance (if it gets that far) to receive an order restraining him from bringing anything near a court for a while...
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:02 am
John Uskglass wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:36 pm 'You had a great case mate, brilliant, but those fuddy duddy old stick in the muds back at the office just won't have it. What can I say, I'm gutted. Now, about my fee.'
Just wondering if he could be getting conned. Oh yes, I'm a barrister and I'll take your case on. Just need some up front fees and costs covered.
I'd assume, if he has a lawyer rather than just internet bullshit, that it's money up front.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

longdog wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:40 am I'm not sure genocide is actually an offence under UK domestic law.
To the Hague!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Wakeman52 wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:30 pm I wonder if that means MO'Bananas could be deemed a sufficient nuisance
MO'Bananas is the name of my new Roaring Twenties Rap show.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

grixit wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:20 am
longdog wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:40 am I'm not sure genocide is actually an offence under UK domestic law.
To the Hague!
The Genocide Act 1969 was repealed in 2001. This means that there is no domestic jurisdiction on genocide, and so an attempt to bring a private prosecution for genocide in a UK court would fail. However, it is still a crime under domestic law, it's just that you will be sent to The Hague.
International Criminal Court Act 2001

51. Genocide, crimes against humanity and war crimes
(1) It is an offence against the law of England and Wales for a person to commit genocide, a crime against humanity or a war crime.

etc.
Amazing when there is no Match of the Day repeat on a Sunday morning what you can find to do instead!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

longdog wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:40 am This has crowdfunding scam written all over it.
Given MoB's track record & for my sins, reading his posts, it's clear that he can't help telling porkies to try & drum up some interest.
This will indeed become a begging bowl very soon.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Burnaby49 wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:56 pm
ArthurWankspittle wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:02 am
John Uskglass wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:36 pm 'You had a great case mate, brilliant, but those fuddy duddy old stick in the muds back at the office just won't have it. What can I say, I'm gutted. Now, about my fee.'
Just wondering if he could be getting conned. Oh yes, I'm a barrister and I'll take your case on. Just need some up front fees and costs covered.
I'd assume, if he has a lawyer rather than just internet bullshit, that it's money up front.
Almost certainly.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
AnOwlCalledSage

He's most likely engaged Lionel Hutz

Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

longdog wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:30 pm Image
Shouldn’t have the BAR association on there either.... :snicker:
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

In his latest despatch, MoB rehashes his version of the saga of his family properties. The point of this going over old ground would appear to be revealed in the final sentence.
...........the case taught me everything I need to know about running the case against Parliament [and the Land Registrars in the TGBMS Class Actions], on almost identical charges of fraud.
https://www.thebernician.net/mobs-priva ... banksters/

Reading between the lines, it looks as if a) he's encountered a certain amount of scepticism from his dwindling band of supporters, and b) he's not quite as sure as he makes out that he'll actually get a lawyer to take on his case.

Not being an autodidact expert in all legal matters, I can't see quite how, even on his own terms the 'frauds' which the Land Registry and Parliament have committed in his fevered imagination are 'almost identical'. One appears to be to do with accepting fake signatures on mortgage documents, and one to do with...well, I can't actually work out exactly what, but not crooked bankers. Still, given the great victory of Ashquorn House, I'm sure another triumph is on the cards.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

John Uskglass wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:30 am In his latest despatch, MoB rehashes his version of the saga of his family properties. The point of this going over old ground would appear to be revealed in the final sentence.
...........the case taught me everything I need to know about running the case against Parliament [and the Land Registrars in the TGBMS Class Actions], on almost identical charges of fraud.
https://www.thebernician.net/mobs-priva ... banksters/

Reading between the lines, it looks as if a) he's encountered a certain amount of scepticism from his dwindling band of supporters, and b) he's not quite as sure as he makes out that he'll actually get a lawyer to take on his case.

Not being an autodidact expert in all legal matters, I can't see quite how, even on his own terms the 'frauds' which the Land Registry and Parliament have committed in his fevered imagination are 'almost identical'. One appears to be to do with accepting fake signatures on mortgage documents, and one to do with...well, I can't actually work out exactly what, but not crooked bankers. Still, given the great victory of Ashquorn House, I'm sure another triumph is on the cards.
I can’t take Michael to be other than a pure fantasist, even at Tom Crawford’s “victory day” he made it about his documentary and about his own grievances.

I don’t fully understand why he would say this because isn’t he the beneficiary of the trust? So in his own capacity he is actually appearing as himself anyway?
You realise that I am not appearing today in my name, don’t you sir? I mean, I am here appearing for the trustees under power of attorney, so technically, I’m not even present in court to have a Wasted Costs Order issued against me
I very much doubt a judge would say something very low brow either-
To which he replied with a bluster:

“I’m not going anywhere near that one with a barge pole!”
I feel like he should be hanging around in circles of other narcissistic morons who believe the government has punished them for speaking the “truth”
MOB Interviews Andy Wakefield | The Truth About Vaccines
....they all gravitate together those lot :sarcastic:
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Well this is a mite peculiar...

At the same time as parliamentarians are examining whether something close to MoB's claims regarding mortgage malpractice by lenders may have happened, he's dialling up the crazy on the overthrowing parliament through the courts front.

The Guardian reports that:
MPs are pressing for answers about allegations that some banks may have faked signatures on UK court documents used to repossess homes and recover debts.
https://www.theguardian.com/money/2020/ ... urt-papers

Meanwhile, MoB's latest posting
https://www.thebernician.net/private-cr ... m-engaged/
assures a waiting world that:
Yesterday afternoon we received confirmation that the partners of the firm of barristers we are talking to about the Private Criminal Prosecution of Parliament are all in agreement – it is an argument that can be won, despite the hurdles that we will have to get over to achieve that.
If this seems, shall we say, unlikely, wait a moment, it gets better:
We will also be seeking an order placing the entire cabinet and their advisers under house arrest, as well as the dissolution of Parliament, to prevent the rogue government from attempting to murder more people [as well as its opponents, under the new homicide enabling act] with purported statutory impunity.
Because the criminal courts absolutely have the power to do that, despite what so-called constitutional scholars might tell you in between fits of giggles, oh yes.

You may have noticed a certain amount of paranoia in this interpretation of events. Combined with sectarianism, this is a heady brew (as I can attest from my ultra-leftist youth..), and MoB has drunk deep.
To make matters worse, the leaders of the fake resistance have almost all been hand picked by MI5, for the purposes of leading everybody into Common Purpose controlled ‘real democracy’, committed to achieving UN sustainable development goals, including dramatic population reduction.
Yes, we're definitely in nod and back away slowly territory here.

The message closes with a series of suggestions for 'Non-Violent Totalitarian Direct Action'.

Paging Dr Freud!

Among these is
All violent Serco mercenaries, employed as fake riot police, tasting the Common Law right to self-defence? That would make the bastards hesitate before taking the next treacherous job they are offered.
Seems a bit incitey to me, but what do I know? I do know that if we were actually under a tyranny, and MoB was actually a threat to it, he'd wouldn't be out there posting bollocks on the internet unmolested.
AnOwlCalledSage

Again, a little knowledge is a dangerous thing. Especially in the hands of O'Bonkers.

Yes, you can lawfully resist a false arrest, but just saying it is a false arrest does not make an arrest a false arrest.

When it turns out to be a real arrest (and the grounds for it being a real arrest are pretty broad) it would add "assaulting an emergency worker" to the list of offences you'd be tried for.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

the partners of the firm of barristers we are talking to about the Private Criminal Prosecution of Parliament are all in agreement
My information about the UK legal system may be out of date, but I thought that (1) barristers in the UK did not practice in firms with partners, and (2) that clients couldn't hire a barrister without first going through a solicitor.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
AnOwlCalledSage

Dr. Caligari wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:19 pm (2) that clients couldn't hire a barrister without first going through a solicitor.
You can but it's rare. Come on, we all suspect it's more O'Bonkers bullshit but as we are evidence based he hasn't crossed that threshold yet.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

We will also be seeking an order placing the entire cabinet and their advisers under house arrest, as well as the dissolution of Parliament, to prevent the rogue government from attempting to murder more people [as well as its opponents, under the new homicide enabling act] with purported statutory impunity.
Pretty much exactly what Jacquie Phoenix claimed she could do here in Canada as head of the local PLD. All she had to do was mail a letter to Lord Fumblemouth and she suddenly controlled the entire country.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
TBL

Post by TBL »

Burnaby49 wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:25 pm
Pretty much exactly what Jacquie Phoenix claimed she could do here in Canada as head of the local PLD. All she had to do was mail a letter to Lord Fumblemouth and she suddenly controlled the entire country.
Wait, they didn't hand over the country to Jacquie after her YouTube rants? So much for the too-nice-for-their-own-good Canadian image.
Foggy
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Foggy »

What? A Canuckistani lady told us the following joke, just last Tuesday:

Q. How do you get a bunch of Canadians to get out of a swimming pool?

A. You say, "Everyone please get out of the pool." :D

So that's GOTTA be real!
Never trust a llama with a knife and a sombrero.
longdog

Post by longdog »

On what planet is a private prosecution against parliament even a thing?

Apart from obvious hurdles like parliament not having sufficient legal personhood to be charged with a criminal offence and it being "Her Majesty's Parliament" and therefore probably covered by crown immunity... Seriously... He really needs to put more tobacco in them in future.

The best thing that can be said about that drivel is "Yes... Those are some words".
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?