Edward William Ellis, Common Law QC

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Edward William Ellis, Common Law QC

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

The great Barry's Fish Bar repossession scandal is still lumbering on, despite EWE landing his "client" with a £2,700 costs bill so far.
The Evidence Offer + Document Service Emails from the Equity Lawyer got No Acknowledgement from the Defence Representatives. They got Evidence Production Denial Misrepresentation Frauds from the Defence Lawyers to Citizen Mr Yediayli.
Reading between the lines of his latest missives, it looks like he's got his dupe to sign all sorts of representation papers, and the other lawyers are refusing to deal with him... er, because he's not a lawyer! :haha:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
AnOwlCalledSage

His client had another meeting with the defence lawyers on Monday, with the predictable result...

Shop Theft Claim G02EC632.

The Testimony Offer + Evidence Supply by the Equity Lawyer got No Response from the Defence Lawyers.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:56 am His client had another meeting with the defence lawyers on Monday, with the predictable result...

Shop Theft Claim G02EC632.

The Testimony Offer + Evidence Supply by the Equity Lawyer got No Response from the Defence Lawyers.
I'm sure they had a good laugh :snicker: at the "Testimony Offer + Evidence Supply" but that is hard to put down on paper.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AnOwlCalledSage

It looks like the sentencing hearing for his contempt of court is on the 16th April, or as he calls it the Penalty Fraud Hearing.

Also looks like her is trying to get £1m in damages. Not quite how contempt hearings work!
Contempt Counterclaim Liability Order + Special and General and Aggravated and Exemplary Damages Order + £1,000,000 Interim Damages Immediate Payment Order + Contempt Remedy Directions 1 Hour Court Room Hearing in Royal Court at 2 p.m. on April 2021
But this is quite a new claim from him. Wonder if he's run it past his fellow Freemen on the Landers?
The vast majority of the population understood the Justice Priority and the responsibility of the Citizen to service it using the Common Law. Few knew it was a Cultural Legacy created by the Gnostic Christians.
He does, however, have a major revelation about MI5 intercepting data communications whilst of on a mad one about his electronic signature "invention".
The Major Works were the installation of a 2 Kilometre Interception Loop for Electronic Surveillance by the Secret Service. Their Process Choice was Intercept + Copy + Resend + Run + No Noticeable Delay and Intercept + Copy + Run + Resend + ½ Second Noticeable Delay. They made the Delay Choice. There are Reasonable Suspicions the Secret Service had more respect for the Equity Lawyer and Bank IT Expert than Prime Minister Mr Blair and made the Delay Choice with Notice Intent.
I checked with Doris in the GCHQ canteen and she told me that they just tap direct into the exchanges. Silly boy also has his maths wrong. A 2km loop would introduce a ½ MILLISECONDs delay :roll:

But here's a top tip from EWE.
Prime Minister Mr Blair and the Dutch Authorities did not know that the Top Police, Top Customs and Top Judges were the Top Drug Importers in the UK.
Forget hanging around on street corners waiting for the man, nip down to your local courts if you want to score some charlie.

Where he may be in trouble is his repeating of the claims that got Neelu her 6 month suspended sentence. I hope Knacker of the Yard is monitoring his posts.
AnOwlCalledSage

I'm shocked. A well thought out and sober post from EWE.
Grateful Thanks for the life and work of Philip, Duke of Edinburgh. He lived long, lived well and made an important contribution to Successful Management of Crown Responsibilities by the Royal Family.

Equity Lawyer Mr Ellis
I take from this that he doesn't share Neelu's view that the Duke was a shapeshifting lizard. Although I may just be being lizardist, as I guess there is no reason why a lizard couldn't make important management contributions. However, they generally live to only about 20 years, so personally I'd rule out the Duke being a lizard.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:26 am I'm shocked. A well thought out and sober post from EWE.
Grateful Thanks for the life and work of Philip, Duke of Edinburgh. He lived long, lived well and made an important contribution to Successful Management of Crown Responsibilities by the Royal Family.

Equity Lawyer Mr Ellis
Who wrote it for him? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
longdog

Post by longdog »

You mean it wasn't an old bloke death fraud?

I'm shocked to be honest.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Maybe this is a last ditch effort to curry favour from the PTB, a Prince or a bishop. Not sure whether this was today or for tomorrow.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

exiledscouser wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:55 pm Maybe this is a last ditch effort to curry favour from the PTB, a Prince or a bishop. Not sure whether this was today or for tomorrow.
Tomorrow ...
https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... of-justice
AnOwlCalledSage

Life comes at you quick when you're an Equity Lawyer's client. He'll have to get his skates on if he wants to pop along an represent one of his clients.
Court 4 Friday 16/04/2021 10am
Lady Justice Macur, Mr Justice Andrew Baker and Mr Justice Henshaw
202001368 B1 Akwasi G Nkrumah
There's a case before it, so if he's not been banged up, he could make it.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Looks like EWE received a ‘bender’, that is, a suspended sentence. He was convicted of this just before Christmas last year when warned not to continue to pretend to be a solicitor, to recruit clients or file gibberish on their behalf.

So what did he do after that?

Why, he pretended to still be a solicitor, recruited new clients and filed tons and tons of meaningless drivel on the poor overworked court system on their behalf.

The court will hear from him again but once more the legal establishment shows that, far from being a mob of ill disciplined malicious tyrants they are once again shown for ineffective woolly-headed do-gooders.

As my old teacher used to say “Scouser, it’s your own time you’re wasting!”

EWE won’t miss his court appearance this afternoon - it’s business as usual.
AnOwlCalledSage

exiledscouser wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:15 pm Looks like EWE received a ‘bender’, that is, a suspended sentence.
Whilst I understand that most people think that suspended sentences are "soft", you are basically screwed as an individual. They count as though you were actually sentenced in terms of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act, whilst saving the state a little bit of money. Jail won't stop him. He's clearly beyond that.

But it means, no employment, no insurance and no private rented accommodation. That is often worse punishment than jail where you don't require any of those.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

9 months suspended 2 years. Predictably Neelu thinks this is a great !!victory!! but in my book a victory is not having to grip the rail in the first place. Sheeesh!
SpearGrass
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by SpearGrass »

Last time Ellis was under a suspended sentence he complied. That means there aren't any grounds NOT to suspend it, as the purpose of comtempt sentences is to ensure compliance with the injunction, not punish, and history suggests that he will comply now. And when it comes down to it Ellis is old, and ill, and mad.
AnOwlCalledSage

exiledscouser wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:20 pm 9 months suspended 2 years. Predictably Neelu thinks this is a great !!victory!! but in my book a victory is not having to grip the rail in the first place. Sheeesh!
9 months. Ouch. Over 6 months bumps it up into more serious ramifications. It doesn't become spent for 4 years and 9 months. No wonder Neelu doesn't think it's bad, hers is spent after only 2 years and 6 months.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

As far as we know he doesn't work other than his illegal law sidelines. Presumably he lives off benefits. And also I assume in social housing now he's no longer bunking up with Woman Neelu. So is he really going to care about an unspent conviction, or even a suspended sentence for that matter?
AnOwlCalledSage

aesmith wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:34 pm As far as we know he doesn't work other than his illegal law sidelines. Presumably he lives off benefits. And also I assume in social housing now he's no longer bunking up with Woman Neelu. So is he really going to care about an unspent conviction, or even a suspended sentence for that matter?
I think he's retired. In the UK that doesn't count as living off benefits. I'm a lily-livered liberal and also don't like stupid old men being locked up in prison or living on the streets.

But yes, I think he will care. Up until now its all been fun and games but this time he will actually go to prison and he knows it. All it will take is Andy Devin posting something that can be traced back to him and it's curtains.

Our FotLers and Satanic campaigners like to play the game, but the way they've dropped Sabine McNeill to face her 4 and a half years behind bars and another 4 and a half on license will have been a salutary lesson to them all.
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

Has he (and his pals) learned his (their) lesson though, Sage? Although I initially thought Ms McNeill's sentence was harsh given her age when I did some background reading it became clear that she didn't help herself and she had been thoroughly unpleasant. I'm not saying I want EWE to go to one of Her Majesty's hostels but he really doesn't help himself. Though people who have trusted him to be their lawyer - when it only takes an internet search to find out he's a struck off solicitor and has been for some considerable time - are culpable of their own misfortune to some extent. Will he (EWE) have taken on board that if he plays silly beggars after his most recent court appearance he really could end up in 'the slammer'.
Last edited by CrankyBoomer on Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

To try and make my last comment on this thread a little clearer, I was thinking that despite Sabine McNeill's imprisonment APD, Divvy Devine, Thomas Dunce from America (sorry American people who contribute to this site) and Nutty Princess haven't abated in making unpleasant and spurious content (and some of them flog merchandise or have gofundmes (or the equivalent of gofundmes). If anyone tries to reason with them even if politely they tend to block the person. I used to try and reason with people politely but have found if people are well and truly down the rabbit hole it's well nigh impossible to reason with them. Somebody called me a "p*doph*le enabler" once when I said I thought a certain case was a fraud though she did draw her horns in when I let it be known I'd had a nasty experience in childhood. Nothing happened, it was stranger danger and the person involved was scared off. (The person who said that was a commenter - not a YouTuber). But when people say things like that I become less inclined to be polite.
AnOwlCalledSage

CrankyBoomer wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:03 pm Although I initially thought Ms McNeill's sentence was harsh given her age when I did some background reading it became clear that she didn't help herself and she had been thoroughly unpleasant.
Thoroughly unpleasant? That's doing a lot of work in that sentence. I was there for the first day of her sentencing. Absolutely unrepentant for ruining kids' childhoods and she said in court during sentencing that she would do it again. I keep mentioning that I'm a lily-livered liberal. But she got a just sentence. A terrible woman.

You also have to bear in mind that Neelu has just been sanctioned with a 6 month suspended jail sentence. Devine has fled the country and lives off his wife in Greece. Whilst he continues to live there his offences are not extraditable. APD is in Ireland, and whilst she is not completely immune it complicates matters immensely. And the US first amendment pretty much kills off any attempt to sue US citizens.