Dean Clifford - A Tale of Two Gurus

Moderator: Burnaby49

Wake Up! Productions
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Dean Clifford - A Tale of Two Gurus

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

I finally got my edited, listener-friendly version uploaded to youtube:

Dean Clifford EXPOSED by Alternative Media INSIDER !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHvJc3CD51Q
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Burnaby49 wrote:
eric wrote: I particularly liked this "Mister Dressup" clip:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BysDicuu8c8
I'm supposed to believe some guy is a hard working construction worker, salt of the earth type. Too bad his tool belt is brand new and he's not carrying anything useful for tools. Come on folks - a framer without a hammer? Besides, why carry a drill without a battery and a nail gun attached to you, you're just going to trip over the air line.
I call that the "Muscular Freeman" video. It's my favorite Deanster video. I downloaded it way back and I watch it from time to time for a laugh. Hercules couldn't climb a ladder with all that crap strapped to him yet Dean struts around as if it is his normal workingman tool set. He should have included a skilsaw and a portable generator.
My first key that this was a fake was that he was carrying a good forty pounds around his waist but wasn't wearing the suspenders for his tool belt. Similarly, when framing at heights, heavy objects such as your nail gun and yes, a skilsaw, you just attach to your belt with a snap link and 6 feet of rope so they won't fall down and hit someone when you set it down or it can be lowered to your groundman.
... eric, who has built barns
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Kinda hoped you would put up a clip of Yosemite Sam during the part where she mentions Dean shooting his guns randomly in the air.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Nothing much like getting the facts and story, particularly one you didn't even know existed, straight from one on of the victims mouths, particularly when they don't realize that is what they are doing, memorializing their own foolishness. All i can say is that hubby must be the long suffering that puts up with a lot for love, or something. I feel sorry for the children to be honest. I can't begin to imagine how they'll turn out. Does make one wonder what she flirted off to after her excursion in Deanoland, as she sounds like the moving from one fantasy to another type.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Jeffrey wrote:Kinda hoped you would put up a clip of Yosemite Sam during the part where she mentions Dean shooting his guns randomly in the air.
I thought this video playing on screen at that point would have been appropriate

https://youtu.be/hO5TNU3fiJo

I'm assuming it looked much like that.

Peace,
Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

The blow to Dean's reputation represented in Cari-Lee audio comes at a bad time.

We might think all this information is for naught since that Dean's going to be going away for a while after November 5th.

But if Dean follows routine and doesn't bother to show for sentencing he will have to go on the run to escape the authorities who, we can be sure, will be after him.

The trouble for Dean comes when the people who might help hide him listen to Cari-Lee's audio and get the idea that Dean wouldn't have any trouble leaving them holding the bag when cops come.
Wake Up! Productions

k1w1
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by k1w1 »

eric wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:
eric wrote: I particularly liked this "Mister Dressup" clip:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BysDicuu8c8
I'm supposed to believe some guy is a hard working construction worker, salt of the earth type. Too bad his tool belt is brand new and he's not carrying anything useful for tools. Come on folks - a framer without a hammer? Besides, why carry a drill without a battery and a nail gun attached to you, you're just going to trip over the air line.
I call that the "Muscular Freeman" video. It's my favorite Deanster video. I downloaded it way back and I watch it from time to time for a laugh. Hercules couldn't climb a ladder with all that crap strapped to him yet Dean struts around as if it is his normal workingman tool set. He should have included a skilsaw and a portable generator.
My first key that this was a fake was that he was carrying a good forty pounds around his waist but wasn't wearing the suspenders for his tool belt. Similarly, when framing at heights, heavy objects such as your nail gun and yes, a skilsaw, you just attach to your belt with a snap link and 6 feet of rope so they won't fall down and hit someone when you set it down or it can be lowered to your groundman.
... eric, who has built barns
Amusing to watch a couple of rank amateurs speculate about how they think a certain type of tradesman should appear to them. As someone who daily uses practically the same tools as a framer would use, and who has forty-odd years experience being around building sites and people in the trade, I think I can comment on at least this aspect with a little more authority.

His tool belt doesn’t look particularly new to me, or at least no newer than my own, and the tools he is carrying would not weigh close to 40lbs, probably wouldn’t even be half that weight, and carrying them around all day while “clambering about” would be expected rather than being the subject of amazement except perhaps by passing ladies and white-collar workers. As for suspenders to hold up his tool belt, I have seen those sorts of belts but they’re not commonplace, at least not where I come from, and certainly aren’t essential. The nail gun he has is the sort powered with a gas cartridge and a battery rather than compressed air so there is no air line to trip over, and there could be any number of reasons why the battery isn’t on the drill -- for instance it could be mounted on his circular saw, or it could be on the charger while he took time out to make his little video, or it could just be in his pouch -- and if all he’s doing is framing up then he probably doesn’t need to have a hammer on him (and it can often be more of a nuisance to have it dangling about), but hardly damning evidence in any case.

Actually, the only thing that might possibly raise a doubt in my own mind about his claim to be such a hard working dog is the distinct lack of muscle tone in his arms… but again, I wouldn’t damn him completely for that. (That Burnaby thinks otherwise about the subject’s musculature possibly says much about the colour of his own collar.) But he doesn’t look too soft to me, looks like he could probably do a proper day’s work (or a day of proper work), and if he came looking to labour I’d likely hire him… and that’s in spite of the funny way he pronounces the word “out”.

Obviously the only advice anyone should take from him would be advice on how to go about framing up a house, since that’s what he claims to be his profession, but as for any advice he might offer on how to fill out a tax form, well… anyone who takes advice on how to fill out a tax form from someone who claims to be a construction worker, and who then acts on it and then gets into troubles with the tax department, will only have themselves to blame if they subsequently feel hard done by. But that hardly needs to be said, eh.

When it comes to tradesmen and their opinions about income tax… Ha! Show me one who agrees with paying income tax and I’ll show you three who don’t and who’ll give all sorts of reasons why -- and they don’t have to be a Freeman or even be of a libertarian bent to have an opinion against income tax (although doing actual work to earn an income probably helps). You could go to any building site in the land on any day of the week to hear blokes give their opinion about taxation and how they reckon you should fill out a tax form, but you’d have to be a wilful son-of-a-bitch to actually go ahead and use it. There’s nothing illegal about a construction worker telling people to evade taxes -- otherwise there’d hardly be a house to live in.

In short, I don’t see anything deceptive in that video, see no reason to disbelieve his claim to be in the building trade, and certainly see no reason for anyone to believe he’s qualified to give them legitimate advice about taxation or anything else of a legal nature. But I’m sure there’ll be those who basically disagree with that since otherwise there wouldn’t be a “con” -- although, of course, he was never on trial or convicted for being a con artist. Or was he?

So what is the story here? Some growing of marijuana, a stash of illegal guns, some over-consumption of alcohol and a shoot up, a bit of physical assault on a police officer, a person of dubious moral character… Crikey, well that sounds like an Australian to me! And I’m sure penal systems everywhere (not just Australia) are full of larrikins like that.

So then, what’s so special about this larrikin Dean Clifford? Where’s the scam here?
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

k1w1 wrote:. . .So what is the story here? Some growing of marijuana, a stash of illegal guns, some over-consumption of alcohol and a shoot up, a bit of physical assault on a police officer, a person of dubious moral character… Crikey, well that sounds like an Australian to me! And I’m sure penal systems everywhere (not just Australia) are full of larrikins like that.

So then, what’s so special about this larrikin Dean Clifford? Where’s the scam here?
Well, k1w1, I see after a few insults you finally got around to your real objective (the only one you have here) which is to trivialize the lawlessness of freeman gurus.
eric

Post by eric »

arayder wrote:
k1w1 wrote:. . .So what is the story here? Some growing of marijuana, a stash of illegal guns, some over-consumption of alcohol and a shoot up, a bit of physical assault on a police officer, a person of dubious moral character… Crikey, well that sounds like an Australian to me! And I’m sure penal systems everywhere (not just Australia) are full of larrikins like that.
Well, k1w1, I see after a few insults you finally got around to your real objective (the only one you have here) which is to trivialize the lawlessness of freeman gurus.
It was such an obvious troll post that I didn't think it deserved the merit of a reply....
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

k1w1 wrote:So what is the story here?
A freeman guru was arrested at the end of his $150/head seminar and the methods he just taught didn't work.

The more top level gurus in jail, the less who will fall for the scam.
eric

Post by eric »

notorial dissent wrote:Nothing much like getting the facts and story, particularly one you didn't even know existed, straight from one on of the victims mouths, particularly when they don't realize that is what they are doing, memorializing their own foolishness. All i can say is that hubby must be the long suffering that puts up with a lot for love, or something. I feel sorry for the children to be honest. I can't begin to imagine how they'll turn out. Does make one wonder what she flirted off to after her excursion in Deanoland, as she sounds like the moving from one fantasy to another type.
I've personally seen much worse with regards to living conditions and except for native reservations they were often families that got involved in the same sort of scheme as Dean's construction business. From her clip it appears that Dean was buying tear downs, putting in tenants in the hope that their rent would cover the mortgage, and giving them a reduced rent in exchange for sweat equity or some sort of labouring job with him.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I was talking more n the realm of Dean's abusing the gullibility of the tenant, although when it comes right down to it, he has all the makings of a first class slum lord. Just that his portrayal of himself is at serious opposition to a first hand report, which all things considered is no great surprise.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I thought K1W1 had left forever after voicing his utter disdain for we pathetic Quatloosian simpletons;
You lot are pathetic. I do not subscribe to any sort of Freeman or Sovereign nonsense any more than you do. You just can't believe that someone who isn't a Freeman might not entirely agree with you. Simpletons! Really you lot are not very different to Freeman -- from my point of view, you're just the other side of the same coin.

You've made a claim that not a single one of you has been able to back up, all you've done is come up with lofty excuses and bullshit, and now all you do is make personal criticisms about me -- that's the level of your argument. You're right LordEd, you don't know anything about me -- in fact you are quite clueless.

Anyway, I'll leave you bunch of back-slappers to get on with feeling like you make some sort of difference. Goodbye.
Yet here he is, less than two weeks after that kiss-off, yammering at us again.

What's the problem K1W1? Alternate venues disappearing on you? The World Freeman Society is a graveyard, essentially just a circle jerk between verynewtothis and terr-y. Davidicke.com is busy with conspiracy theories and our reptilian overlords. So I have to assume that Freeman types are finding fewer places to go. As pathetic as we may be we're still in the game.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

@k1wi,

while i tend to agree that the gullible dig their own ditches this does not absolve those using the freedom type movements for slave labor and big profits. this thread has actual judgements against dean for not taking responsibility for his own actions and taking goods and services without paying for them. further he encourages others to do things like he does, except he dosent do them. its a show for profit and thats it.

i do take offence to profiteers using means they know full well do not work and selling it as the truth and a working model. and he has lied, lied ,lied all throughout his profitable guruship. many would not know this if they did not read this forum. it took many hands here to get the actual court docs and compare them to the deansters 'official story'. heck he even lied about simple things. the weed he grew was for profit not for medicine. the guns were not family heirlooms but assault rifles and saturday night specials. why lie? as a freeman you could just say its none of the govs damn business so long as i dont hurt no one. but he chose to lie so donations would roll in. that is a con. why claim to be a vegetarian or whatever when you could just say i hunt when i can and eat from the box stores only when i have no other way? because it fits the scam better is why. he could have even explained the long rifles with that.

and he speaks of equality when anyone who knew him would tell ya he was white power all the way. his beliefs were never his. many are a bastardized version of what many Aryan compounds have been saying for as long as i can remember. he didnt drop the racism, he only hid it. this was to continue the con. and his ideas are stolen, unoriginal, and non functioning.

and i have seen nor heard no actual evidence from any credible source that dean has ever actually done any construction. in fact there is court docs saying quite the opposite. i dont think he could build an outhouse of good quality. and he would have to not pay for any of the supplies or labor. its what he does. the only reason i think he even has a tool belt is he defrauded a store for the tools. that is also in the court documents.

i hold dean responsible for the con he pulls. i do not absolve those who allow themselves to be duped. they did allow their 'want to believes' to blind them from the fact they were being conned. and im certainly not going to keep quiet when i know that i might make one of those dupes see the con for what it is.

dean is a greasy con man.
peace,
ninj
eric

Post by eric »

bmxninja357 wrote:
and i have seen nor heard no actual evidence from any credible source that dean has ever actually done any construction. in fact there is court docs saying quite the opposite. i dont think he could build an outhouse of good quality. and he would have to not pay for any of the supplies or labor. its what he does. the only reason i think he even has a tool belt is he defrauded a store for the tools. that is also in the court documents.
Dean may work at times as a framer or form builder. As you probably know, up in Fort Mac or in Calgary they were paying anyone who could swing a hammer $28 per hour. That being said, we're not talking exactly skilled labour. With regard to his tools - nice tool belt, but obviously brand new and has never been exposed to sweat and rain. His drill is exactly the same one that I own - suitable for home use (not for a contractor) and sold off cheap in Western Canada as an end of line special. Kiwi didn't notice or glossed over the fact that I built barns for a living for awhile and now have the pleasure of working for a company that owns/manages roughly 400 barns so I know a little about construction tools.
bmxninja357 wrote: i hold dean responsible for the con he pulls. i do not absolve those who allow themselves to be duped. they did allow their 'want to believes' to blind them from the fact they were being conned. and im certainly not going to keep quiet when i know that i might make one of those dupes see the con for what it is.

dean is a greasy con man.
peace,
ninj
I'm more gentle than you with the victims of con men, probably because I was conned myself so they have my sympathies.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

To the best of my knowledge dean has never worked in Fort mac, or northern alberta. And folks who won't get up in the morning and have big mouths get run off sites and blackballed. Plus I can't see him being remotely smart enough to stay away from drugs long enough to get a decent job swinging hammer in ft mac. They often even do swabs on your personal bags. Any trace of any drug and your gone. Even if your union. Getting on to site in northern alberta in many cases is just like trying to cross the American border.

There is other jobs, and many other crooked contractors, but dean is not qualified for a real job. His mouth would get him lynched in no time at all.

Peace
Ninj
Wake Up! Productions

New photo of "tool belt Dean" on his Vimeo and Twitter accounts:

bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Spotless shirt, clean equipment, clean hands. Definitely the signs of a hard days work. :sarcasmon:

Will he be staging more photos for con man monthly?

Peace,
Ninj
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I like the passive aggressive response to a discussion Dean claims to not think merits a response to. Nobody's ever claimed that Dean was not involved in construction, merely that the toolbelt video was ridiculous.

There are plenty of contractors in Manitoba and Canada that run profitable businesses while paying taxes, they don't pose for videos on YouTube with brand new belts. By comparison we know from Dean's own statements that his business was a failure which is backed up by years of court records showing how poorly his business was run.

If you're able to run a construction company profitably, that's laudable. But when Dean puts the belt on, he's taking credit for something he hasn't done. He's putting forth the lie that he's this successful Freeman Business man that's untouchable by the laws of Canada.

But okay, let's pretend Dean really was a successful businessman. He's functionally putting forth the old Ayn Rand, why is someone else entitled to the fruits of my labor argument.

Well gee, let's see what the taxes Dean doesn't pay would be paying for. National and local building codes to make sure the houses Dean makes are safe, and so that home buyers can be assured when the buy a house that it won't collapse or burn to the ground. How about subsidies and tax credits for homebuyers which help make sure that the houses Dean sells go for a higher price. Most houses are purchased via mortgages. That means Dean benefits from the government regulation of the banking industry, benefits from the existence and activities of the Bank of Canada. Dean and his workers are covered by national health insurance. If Dean gets ripped off at a job site (or more likely he rips someone off) he has recourse to Canadian courts.

Very simple question for Dean to ask himself. Would he prefer to work as a contractor in Canada or Haiti?

That's the real problem with the video. Dean obviously does get significant benefits that are paid for by tax dollars which he refuses to pay, that's why he's a freeloader.

And hell, for him to re-upload the video when it contains him bragging about winning every single court case which we know now is a lie, and taunting the state to jail him, is insane.