Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Bones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Post by Bones »

Source: WeRe Bank Forum

Hi all, help needed
Recieved a letter, a deadlock letter? from Brtish Gas today, they feel they have done all they can to adrress my complaint and have given me a fair response, and consider the matter closed, if want to take this further I can take it to the ombudsman, I have 12 months from the date of the lettter to do so. They recommend I contact the Ombudsman Services: Energy, its best to call them first and mention I have recievred a deadlock letter.
Ive advised Ive paid my bills but they have not recieved an accepted method of payment, they are well aware of debt avoidence techniques that use Accepted for Value and Bills of Exchange Act 1882 as a means of non payment and therefore reject that the bill has been paid.

The term Promissory Note or Negotiable Instrument refers to a written, dated and signed two-party instument containing an unconditional promise by the maker to pay a definate sum of money to a payee on demand or at a specified future date, as British Gas has never accepted the Negotiable Instrument and I have not made the promised payment, the balance is still outstanding.

I am liable for the supply to my address, and it is not accepted that the charges have been discharged via negotiable instrument, this is simply an attempt to avoid payment.
By entering into a contract the contract with British Gas I am bound by the applicable terms and conditions which state "you agree to pay us for supplying gas or electricity or both and for other charges which apply under this contract. Any person whose name is on the account is responsible for paying the bills and we may claim any moneyowed to us under the account from one or all account holders".

Finally the invoices sent out details the various payment methods that are accepted by British Gas and the Bills of Exchange, negotiable instruments and promissory notes are not listed.
They are keen to resolve this matter but feel this will nit be achieved while I maintain the balance has been paid, I can phone them and discuss it with them.

They have given me every opportunity to pay the balance or arrange payment to resolve the matter but I have chosen not to pay, theres nothing more they can do therefore consider the matter closed, they will however seek torecover the outstanding balance, British Gas will not be liable for any fee scedule I choose to set out.
If I contact the ombudsman , please share this information.
Any suggestions on what to do next?

BW
Last edited by Bones on Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Despite previously posting in the WeRe Bank Forum

"I've got a group who are helping me, some of them are WeRe Bank members and some are Freeman/sovereign citizens but all of them are a great bunch who gave me allot of moral support. I hope you haver some people round you that can give you-if nothing else- moral support as well.

Agreed, this whole corrupt system is going to come crashing down under it's own weight of foulness.

Staying positive and will keep up the fight no matter what!

Good luck pal!"
I think that Peter posting a video in which he confirms that his cheques are not legal tender and banks do not have to accept them, he has taken the wind out of the sails of GP, as now he says

"Haven't gotten anywhere with these people yet. i have another court hearing this Monday and will know one way or the other. what i will say is this, they will have to drag me out of my home if things go against me."
Last edited by Bones on Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

And while these suckers are waiting for the debt collectors and/or to be evicted PoE is merrily funding his own lifestyle using the real GBP which the same suckers have sent him. PoE does not need to use a WeRe cheque himself, not when there is a long queue of idiots lining up to pay him cash.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Bones wrote:
"Haven't gotten anywhere with these people yet. i have another court hearing this Monday and will know one way or the other. what i will say is this, they will have to drag me out of my home if things go against me."
That's generally what the bailiffs and police do during an eviction, maybe someone should show him the Tom Crawford video.

This would be another person Peter has made "intentionally homeless" and destined to spend time wishing they had a clapped out old camper van to call home.
Warning may contain traces of nut
longdog

Post by longdog »

...they will have to drag me out of my home if things go against me.
Yep... That's pretty much the definition of the word 'eviction'... Getting thrown out of your house when things go against you :haha:

I wonder if this idiot has ever actually given a nanosecond's thought as to whether or not a too-good-to-be-true method to pay off all of your debts for free... Well... £35... Might actually be the root cause of his problems and not his creditors refusal to accept his too-good-to-be-true method to pay off all of your debts. Are these people really that dumb?
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Pay up or get evicted, yes, that's usually the way and applies to every one of us, whether we're renting or buying- you pay up or get evicted - simples!!

:violin:
Bones

Post by Bones »

From the WeRe Forum

Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Bones wrote:From the WeRe Forum

She's keeps on bleating the nonsense that she's paid yet wants to file a case against PT. Not the sharpest tool in the box :brickwall:
longdog

Post by longdog »

Losleones wrote: She's keeps on bleating the nonsense that she's paid yet wants to file a case against PT. Not the sharpest tool in the box :brickwall:
I think the 'logic' goes... "I have paid you with my WeRe cheque so if you can't get the money out of them that's your problem" which is of course complete bollocks and would still be complete bollocks even if it were a real bank rather than a fantasy one.

Yet again it's the same idiots thinking that a promise to pay or an attempt at payment are the same thing as actually paying up. I'm willing to bet every Re I have (none) that some of these people are so dumb they could easily be convinced they could pay their debts with leaves or small rocks if they unilaterally decided they had a value... "But I HAVE paid you... I sent you a small bag of pebbles to which I have assigned a value of £1000. If you don't accept them then the debt is discharged".
Last edited by longdog on Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Losleones wrote:
Bones wrote:From the WeRe Forum

She's keeps on bleating the nonsense that she's paid yet wants to file a case against PT. Not the sharpest tool in the box :brickwall:
Why is it in every SovCit/Freetard court case the other side's lawyers invariably wind up breathing hard, looking shocked and storm out in a foul mood, most lawyers aren't that emotional being the soulless creatures that they are (no offence meant to any of the soulless lawyers on here ;)).

Looks like the lawyer has done some of their homework, although the Guardian article wouldn't carry as much weight as the FCA warning and I am surprised that wasn't brought up, in the "This is a scam from merry old England that has come over here" part of the property attorney's case. But I imagine they have that covered.

As for her case she seems to think that the other sides lawyer has a duty of care to her, in as much as she asked the opposing attorney to help her bring a claim against PoE (which is what PoE instructs followers of his woo to ask, which is quite a clever tactic for reasons I will put below), they don't which is why it was refused a lawyers duty is supposed to be first to the court (for the overriding principle of justice) and second to their client, they do not have to care at all about the other side or what will happen to the other side as a consequence of their actions.

Now for why I think Peter's instructions to his followers to sue him if it doesn't work is quite clever, first if we take it that Peter knows it's not going to work he'd be anticipating a lot of court cases being brought against him, he's not so worried about this, he's kept his contact details relatively sparse and could easily vanish. But what it does do is further a delay and give the victim an argument that won't help them in their battles against eviction/disconnection/actually paying the debt they owe but that they think should be a valid argument. Not only that but they are far more likely to request help from the other side in any court hearing, the other side who don't have any duty to them and who are only interested in getting the best result for the people who are actually paying them. However the follower being refused will assume that the refusal means that Peter's method is valid and not that the lawyer arguing that they should be evicted doesn't actually care that much about them.

By telling people to sue him Peter is very cleverly making it unlikely that any of his followers would do that and instead letting the circumstances infer something to them that, like the lawyer storming out, simply was in the followers imagination.
Warning may contain traces of nut
rumpelstilzchen

Not sure what TRIAL means or what to expect???
Yep that's got me stumped too. What on earth could the word "trial" mean when used in a courtroom? These law people do use some words that are difficult to understand.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

BREAKING NEWS !!!!1!!!!! lawyer storms from the court breathing very fast and very hard BOOM !!!!1!!!!!

That has to be a win then. Mark Haining Ceylon and Peter of England must be over the moon with this success!!!1!!!!
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Not sure what TRIAL means or what to expect???
Yep that's got me stumped too. What on earth could the word "trial" mean when used in a courtroom? These law people do use some words that are difficult to understand.
Has Peter of England been arrested? Have I missed something?
Boaz. It's a little like Shazam. It certainly meant a lot to Billy Batson.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Is this the woman from Illinois who tried to pay her (subsidized housing) rent and student loans with WeRE checks? Or is this a different idiot?
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

I think it is Ms. Illinois. I will say the correct way to deal with this situation, is to pay the amount due another way, in real money, and then Sue your WeRe bank for non-payment. The party you are paying should not be a party to your suit against WeRe Bank, as they have no connection to the bank. What they do have is an agreement with Ms. Illinois, for her to pay rent on a monthly basis. They don't care how you pay it, and if your bank has issues with the concept of what a check is, what clearing is, etc. The Landlord here only cares about you paying rent.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
rumpelstilzchen

pigpot wrote:
Has Peter of England been arrested? Have I missed something?
Yes you have missed something. If you had read every word on this page you would have recognised where the quote came from.
BHF wrote:
NG3

Post by NG3 »

pigpot wrote:Have I missed something?
Usually
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Here is an article discussing a recent New York State decision on what an "allonge" means. (Hint: it's not what POE says.)
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Jeffrey wrote:Can't bamboozle the Quatloosers.
once again-- the term "quatlooser" or "quatloser" refers to the cons and self deluded folks that are the subject of our posts.

The term for the us regular participants is "quatloosian".
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Wake Up! Productions

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

NG3 wrote:
pigpot wrote:Have I missed something?
Usually