UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

exiledscouser
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by exiledscouser »

SteveUK wrote:I mean, money is all fake right?
Unless it's hers or coming her way.
BankofSwissindo
Swabby
Swabby

Post by BankofSwissindo »

SteveUK wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:20 am Not that it would bother Neelu, having her windfall taken, I mean, money is all fake right?
If anyone is thinking of instigating legal proceedings to relieve our client, Neelu Berry, of her excess equity the Board has authorised me to convey a warning that we have already agreed to exchange her capital into SwissIndos so we have first dibs on it.

We have already printed the very pretty certificate ready to send her on completion of the house auction and booked our staff party in Cancun.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

exiledscouser wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:08 am Reviewing Neelu's exploits I do consider whether to stop writing about them, after all she's reached a new low-point in things having lost her home and may be facing increasing mental health issues.
Neelu Berry is what happens when mental illness goes untreated, and bad behavior goes unpunished. She clearly had some kind of mental breakdown over the death of her infant niece in 2001. She's been on her ridiculous warpath ever since.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

TheNewSaint wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:16 pm She clearly had some kind of mental breakdown over the death of her infant niece in 2001. She's been on her ridiculous warpath ever since.
Her warpath predates that. Her continual accusations of racism resulting in 3 tribunals following her redundancy in 1994, when any neutral assessment would have put it down to shoddy management practices than racism shows a predisposition to conspiracy theories predating the death of her niece. I think she was already on the road to delusion.

I should perhaps point out that I'm partly Asian and have been the subject of genuine racist abuse so I probably have more sympathy with such accusations than most, but none of the publicly reported evidence supports her claim. The 3rd tribunal firmly rejected her claim, yet it's the one she never seems to mention!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
D-C
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by D-C »

Be interesting to see how much the guide price when the catalogue comes out in a few days (14 days before auction)
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

I'm wondering how much of a Crawford this will be. Possibly due to the antics of him and his rent-a-mob friends, the selling price was about half what it could have been on a good day. We have said before this place was worth in the region of £400k on paper so an initial £380k seems reasonable. But the presence of the mothership over the house on auction day could see it only making about £200k IMHO.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

The "Neelu Berry & London Office of Equity Lawyer Edward William Ellis" is officially open. Unfortunately for them, they set their FB page up as a business, meaning its open to reviews. So, if you've used their services, be sure to leave a 5 star review.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Neelu-Be ... _tn__=kC-R
TheHallouminati
First Mate
First Mate

Post by TheHallouminati »

Steve UK wrote: An interesting point I hadn't considered. The irony of one of those subject to her 2 restraining orders (the hoaxted crew and the NHS crew) could be onto a winner here.
Not to mention the libel against her own nephew and his government colleagues :whistle:
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:23 am I'm wondering how much of a Crawford this will be. Possibly due to the antics of him and his rent-a-mob friends, the selling price was about half what it could have been on a good day. We have said before this place was worth in the region of £400k on paper so an initial £380k seems reasonable. But the presence of the mothership over the house on auction day could see it only making about £200k IMHO.
And with what left after all the arrears and charges are taken out, she wont be able to afford to live there any more. She also wont be entitled to benefits/assistance either, because (i) she was a wodge of cash and (ii) is intentionally homeless.

Its not going to be an easy ride.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

I notice the selling agent is located at 'Sovereign House'

A sure sign of them being part of the conspiracy, or just very mildly ironic.

I think auction buyers are going to factor in renovation costs and profit at about £80,000 to £100,000 so with local houses of a similar specification selling around the £500,000 mark, the guide price is probably close to the selling price. This auction to retail spread is money Neelu could have pocketed if she had behaved in a rational manner.

For the benefit of foreign readers, London house prices are madly inflated, the price of a similar house in most of the country would be well under 40% of that price. In inner London, prices are even madder. A rise of a few percent in interest rates, which are at present trivial, could cause enough defaults to burst the bubble with possibly a worse financial crash than in 2008.
TheHallouminati
First Mate
First Mate

Post by TheHallouminati »

Zoopla have it nearer half a mill at £476,000.
Someone's gonna make an instant ton on this nice little earner.
https://www.zoopla.co.uk/property/3-pee ... r/11062871
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

SteveUK wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:24 am The "Neelu Berry & London Office of Equity Lawyer Edward William Ellis" is officially open. Unfortunately for them, they set their FB page up as a business, meaning its open to reviews. So, if you've used their services, be sure to leave a 5 star review.

And a business which publicly claims that Edward William Ellis is practicing there as a lawyer.

"This is a nice little business you appear to have here. It'd be a shame if anything were to happen to it…"

Bogus solicitors
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:45 am
For the benefit of foreign readers, London house prices are madly inflated, the price of a similar house in most of the country would be well under 40% of that price.
Indeed. The missus and I are thinking about our retirement home, maybe moving in the next couple of years, in the same area but further out into the country. We look at zoopla and rightmove regularly to see if there's anything that takes our fancy. My wife quite likes this one:

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-fo ... 45620.html

But no matter how perfect the house might be, I could never live at a property with 'Elland Road' as its address ...*

This one is more to my liking.

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-fo ... 80951.html

London is an anomaly where house prices are concerned. Although Manchester and Birmingham have some silly prices, and the more 'desirable' cities like Cambridge, York or Bath also have expensive properties, it's still possible for a young couple to buy a modest home in those places.

And although on paper Neelu's house should end up with a surplus for her, the odds fairly high are that the legal costs she'll generate will eat it all up.

*football reasons, ingrained in every Man Utd fan.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

SteveUK wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:31 am And we're off!! 1!!
https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-fo ... 00765.html
Odd that it doesn't mention the Blue Plaque* commemorating discovery of the Mass Remedy Process for the Equity Monarchy Trusts?

(* for our overseas friends, this is a sought-after adornment affixed to buildings of historic significance in Merry Olde England)
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:00 pm
SteveUK wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:31 am And we're off!! 1!!
https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-fo ... 00765.html
Odd that it doesn't mention the Blue Plaque* commemorating discovery of the Mass Remedy Process for the Equity Monarchy Trusts?

(* for our overseas friends, this is a sought-after adornment affixed to buildings of historic significance in Merry Olde England)
As I'm so nice, but shit with powerpoint:

:mrgreen:
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

SteveUK wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:24 am The "Neelu Berry & London Office of Equity Lawyer Edward William Ellis" is officially open. Unfortunately for them, they set their FB page up as a business, meaning its open to reviews. So, if you've used their services, be sure to leave a 5 star review.

"I am looking for repossession on grounds of Common Law Court Land Registry Notification and Jury Decision - to be executed by law enforcement volunteers under common law."

English translation: "I do not have the right to possession, under current English law; so I have devised an imaginary court of my own, which (surprise, surprise) has decided that the property is mine. I intend to recover possession by scouring people, with minds as weak as mine, out of the pubs and their mothers' basements, and telling them to pretend that they are law enforcement officers."
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Did they, or is it a piss take? From the header ..
This unofficial Page was created because people on Facebook have shown interest in this place or business. It's not affiliated with or endorsed by anyone associated with Neelu Berry & London Office of Equity Lawyer Edward William Ellis.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

exiledscouser wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:08 am ...she's about to be handed back a significant chunk of equity once EWE's London HQ is forcibly sold, even after the (no doubt by now) entirely ruinous additional charges for security are paid off and her various creditors settled in full. ...

Those she routinely libels and who might not in the past have considered it worth their while to sue take note that there is or will shortly be something significant to chase, after all.
A good point, but I suspect there are FMOTL sharks circling Neelu already. Scientists have established that a sovcit can smell a dishonest penny from 18 nautical miles.

As Jane Austen famously remarked, "It is a truth universally acknowledged that a gullible, half-mental woman in possession of a 6-figure cheque must be in want of someone to lend it to..."
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
longdog

Post by longdog »

aesmith wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:42 pm Did they, or is it a piss take? From the header ..
This unofficial Page was created because people on Facebook have shown interest in this place or business. It's not affiliated with or endorsed by anyone associated with Neelu Berry & London Office of Equity Lawyer Edward William Ellis.
Well I've just reviewed the 'business' and it's not exactly a rave review... I'm expecting my commercial lien by return of post.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?