UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by SteveUK »

I thought it was quite fair to be honest.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
longdog

Post by longdog »

OK... Who's Petero Fengland? :mrgreen:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:53 pm A good point, but I suspect there are FMOTL sharks circling Neelu already. Scientists have established that a sovcit can smell a dishonest penny from 18 nautical miles.
There are others with first dibs… the Department for Work and Pensions for example. Once her windfall arrives, there will no longer be a benefit denial fraud. There will just be benefit denial. Any capital over £6,000 will deny her access to Universal Credit (which also is how you are paid Housing Benefit, so her Housing Benefit Denial Fraud will also just be Housing Benefit denial).

I hope she declares it or there could be a second trial awaiting her!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:45 am
Hercule Parrot wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:53 pm A good point, but I suspect there are FMOTL sharks circling Neelu already. Scientists have established that a sovcit can smell a dishonest penny from 18 nautical miles.
There are others with first dibs… the Department for Work and Pensions for example. Once her windfall arrives, there will no longer be a benefit denial fraud. There will just be benefit denial. Any capital over £6,000 will deny her access to Universal Credit (which also is how you are paid Housing Benefit, so her Housing Benefit Denial Fraud will also just be Housing Benefit denial).

I hope she declares it or there could be a second trial awaiting her!
Oh, surely you jest. Neelu actually follow the rules or believe they even apply to her? Not. Going. To. Happen.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AnOwlCalledSage

The mad moo is off again.

https://www.facebook.com/victor.pc.589/ ... 746443880/

This time she's hassling the dog handler company.

"The only think I can suggest you do is call the police if you think you've been thrown out unlawfully." Top man! :haha:

But Neelu has an answer to that:

"The police are now wearing false fake badges, with fake uniforms, not police officers. They are props being used to steal homes." :roll:

"You've stolen all my contents worth millions of pounds." :snicker:

If you do watch that video (and I'd complete understand if you have better things to do, like staring at milk and trying to get it to curdle) I should point out as full disclosure that I currently work with a lot of Romanians. I've just spend Bank Holiday Sunday and Monday shifts with them as the only Brit with us getting £8.20 an hour. They are good workers, something the people's princess isn't.

Which leads me to… she is claiming the security is being paid £9 per hour. I may give them a call. Being paid more than I currently am to sit outside Neelu's former abode as she drives up and down the street could be my dream job!!!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

:haha: :haha:
longdog

Post by longdog »

I should apply for that job. I can supply my own attack whippet.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

the old bag has just added this to her house, to deter would be any purchaser.

AnOwlCalledSage

The basis of all her claims seem to hang by the thread of she's a "baby protector".

We have two examples of her expertise of baby protecting. The disgusting pictures she has posted of her dead niece (and still continues to promote as you can see in that note) and her endangerment of two children, whose identifies are protected by law, by continuing to post falsehoods in the Hampstead hoax.

I have slight sympathy for Rekha in losing her house, she is simply the victim of her own stupidity. But I have none whatsoever for this mendacious bitter old woman who is a public menace.
TheHallouminati
First Mate
First Mate

Post by TheHallouminati »

I wondered how old Neelu actually is as she does look to be in her late 60s. However it turns out she is only 59 :shock:
Interesting that she kept her married name "Berry" after divorcing rather than reverting to her family name Chaudhari - as in Neelu Chaudhari. She prefers to use her dad's name "Ved".
Check out all you need to know about her family of three siblings, son and other stuff about them losing gazillions of ££s by TPTB.
https://icj2.webs.com/notarised
Last edited by TheHallouminati on Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheHallouminati
First Mate
First Mate

Post by TheHallouminati »

If true, this might go some way to explaining Neelu's mental state:
Neelu wrote:
British Officers remained in towns such as Jallandar, to commit mass paedophile crimes against young girls aged 7 years to which I am a witness and victim.
Siegfried Shrink

If true indeed.

It simply does not sound very likely. Mass pedophilia would be a very unusual, if not remarkably improbable activity with 7 year old girls, although the local brothels would probably have a supply of young but post pubertal girls.
Siegfried Shrink

She was not born till 12 years after partition, so she could hardly be a witness and victim of events at that time.
AnOwlCalledSage

TheHallouminati wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:11 am If true, this might go some way to explaining Neelu's mental state:
Neelu wrote:
British Officers remained in towns such as Jallandar, to commit mass paedophile crimes against young girls aged 7 years to which I am a witness and victim.
You have to take into account that Neelu is a #1 bullshitter and wouldn't know the truth if it jumped up and slapped her in the face with a wet halibut.

I take an interest in such matters as my mother's side of the family are what was classified on official documents as Anglo-Indian. The Somerset Light Infantry were the last British troops in India and they left on 28th February 1948.
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

She is also wrong about the Mughal (or Mogul) religion, it was Islam and they are credited with spreading the Muslim and Persian culture through Asia. It is a Sunni culture. However the majority of the Indian population was indeed Hindu despite being ruled by a Muslim preaching and practising culture.

Again the Taj Mahal was commissioned by Shah Jehan, a Muslim ruler of India. It was built as a mausoleum to Mumtaz Mahal, a Persian princess, Shah Jehans wife. The architectural style of Hindu temples is markedly different to the Taj Mahal.

Sadly she seems to be one very disturbed person. That Affidavit makes very difficult reading in places with it being just so wrong by our standards, by which I mean those that are believed and practised by the majority in the UK.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

I think with any of Neelu's rantings, it's easier to try and spot a truth, rather than try to highlight all the wrong.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

SteveUK wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:47 pm I think with any of Neelu's rantings, it's easier to try and spot a truth, rather than try to highlight all the wrong.
That sounds like a good summation. Considering that you would probably be hard pressed to find the true bits, her name and maybe the date, the rest Probably not so much. My feeling is that she knows next to nothing about her own culture, and precious about anything else, excepting MAYBE her own field. Sad really, but still.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Wozzle
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Wozzle »

notorial dissent wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:16 pm
SteveUK wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:47 pm I think with any of Neelu's rantings, it's easier to try and spot a truth, rather than try to highlight all the wrong.
That sounds like a good summation. Considering that you would probably be hard pressed to find the true bits, her name and maybe the date, the rest Probably not so much. My feeling is that she knows next to nothing about her own culture, and precious about anything else, excepting MAYBE her own field. Sad really, but still.
Even in Pharmacy terms she is pushing it - the two drugs mentioned in her Neices "overdose" wouldn't have proved fatal, or even likely to seriously harm. It just suits her narrative to throw the term around, along with her qualifications in the hope no one looks any deeper. Also she will be by now years out of date with her knowledge as I doubt she has continued her continuing professional development cycles as required when you are a registered pharmacist.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

notorial dissent wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:16 pm That sounds like a good summation. Considering that you would probably be hard pressed to find the true bits, her name and maybe the date...
I honestly wouldn't even take those two things as a given.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:45 am
Well, exactly. And so there will be plenty of suggestions about how to disappear that windfall into some safe place outside the regulation of UK banking*. I wouldn't be surprised if Neelu is urged to transfer the funds to Swissindo or Werebank, or 'invest' it in some scoundrel's pretence of an offshore haven. It would be tragic and hilarious if this happened.

(* we all know this won't reinstate her benefit entitlement in reality, but we also know she's rarely constrained by reality)
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.