Danny the DogWalker's online affidavit

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Demosthenes wrote:Have you ever noticed that the big stuff only happens when Riley is at the house. It's pretty obvious he's a Fed.
The need for attention is infectious.
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

It's pretty obvious he's a Fed
Hey, are you a fed trying to stir up dissent? Nah, just kidding. No, wait, I'm a fed trying to confuse them. Like that's even necessary.

In any case, since most of us don't care what happens to them other than they are ultimately brought to account in full, we'll rely on you to tell us who was a fed and who wasn't after the shan hits the fit.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

So far, no Feds at all. I think that's the problem.
Weathervane

Post by Weathervane »

Demosthenes wrote:Have you ever noticed that the big stuff only happens when Riley is at the house. It's pretty obvious he's a Fed.
Better not blow anyone's cover, Demo...we might have to start calling you Scooterthenes.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Or Baron von Munchhausen.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

LPC wrote:
Or Baron von Munchhausen.
Or he is invoking Warhol's Law of Fame.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Disilloosianed

Post by Disilloosianed »

Please, please, please will someone tell me where I can get my own liberty tool. Does it have a compass in the stock and a thing which tells time?
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Disilloosianed wrote:Please, please, please will someone tell me where I can get my own liberty tool. Does it have a compass in the stock and a thing which tells time?
If you're a guy, you were born with it. And yes, it can tell time.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Disilloosianed

Post by Disilloosianed »

But only if you are standing naked in the sun?

Unfortunately, not a guy....maybe the Captain will let me borrow his :wink:
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Disilloosianed wrote:But only if you are standing naked in the sun?
Nothing that complicated. It tells you when it's morning, when it's time to have fun (whether or not that's convenient for you is another story), and sometimes it tells you when it's time to change your clothes into something more conservative.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie