Anti-Council-Tax and Peacekeepers

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

hucknallred
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Anti-Council-Tax and Peacekeepers

Post by hucknallred »

Paul7/11 wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 5:16 pm Forgot to mention available on banaman YouTube
I like how the stout bloke has given himself stripes. Then the other one with a badge on a lanyard, real gravitas there.

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

That's just overwhelmingly nostalgic. Robert Menard's CCCP (Canadian Common Corps of Peace Officers) reborn twenty years or so after Menard thought it up. As my English mother would say, better late than never. Not exactly a resounding success here, what with the criminal convictions of the Nanaimo three (actually four) for impersonating peace officers;

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=9388

And Robert Menard himself charged with the same thing when he tried it and fleeing his own trial. Bit of a lack of confidence there. But better luck to you Brits in your quest for freedom!
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
SpearGrass
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by SpearGrass »

Funny to hear them already arguing among themselves!
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Then the other one with a badge on a lanyard, real gravitas there.
At 4m10s the pompous lardyboy declares that their ultimate goal is to get rid of judges, courts, police etc. Under their new vision, disputes will be decided by whoever can assemble the largest, most violent mob. Well, that all seems jolly sensible to me.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

SpearGrass wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 4:34 pm She also appears to have registered herself as a company.
Seems to be from Armenia (https://uk.linkedin.com/in/ripsime-lake-956536101) but came to UK at some point. Perhaps not coincidentally, a slightly-older Simon Lake was co-director of her first corporate vehicle (https://find-and-update.company-informa ... 3/officers).
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Not sure if this is exactly the right place, but it sort of fits. On the wider question of FMOTL demographics (who are they and where are they?).

As has been previously noted, the ex-mining areas of the E.Midlands seem to be a hotspot of FMOTL activity, from Crawford onwards. I'm sure our old friend 'Rogue Male' O'Deira* in Nottingham would claim that the spirit of Robin Hood lives in the land, but here's an interesting snippet from 'Political Betting'.
In the northern ex-mining areas of Notts and Derby there is an smallish embedded populist Right / Further Right vote. This was relatively fertile ground for BNP, then UKIP, then the Brexit Party, and now RefUK.
https://www1.politicalbetting.com/index ... flipchart/

I don't think it's straying too far into politics to argue that it is easy to see how the FMOTL and right wing populism could cross-pollinate. For balance, it's also the case that down in the South-West, there seems to be a synergy between 'New Agers' and FMOTL.

*RM is very down on feminists, ethnics, Jews Rothschilds, wokery, etc. I could see him having a pint with Laurence Fox...
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

The political leanings of the Fotlers has been briefly discussed here

https://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewt ... #p293749

I feel that the fringes of both left and right are closer to each other than they care to acknowledge.

TheRambler
longdog

Post by longdog »

I'm mildly surprised at how little the election is being talked about in the loon-o-sphere. I would have expected at least one candidate for The Lawful Rebellion Party or something along those lines.

But then it's been a dull campaign in general so far and short of Starmer being caught nuts-deep in a camel at London Zoo it's a foregone conclusion.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

You may recognise this chap from the Sherwood Forest Oath Taking (should that be Oak, or indeed Oaf?). He only had a cameo in that video, but he's the co-star of this one, along with an almost stereotypical gobby Liverpudlian.

Again, this is from Banaman's YT channel, which used to make a pretence of just being a citizen journalist reporting things, but now openly promotes the 'Rapid Response Unit' involved in these evictions. I'm not clear what links they may have to the Peacekeepers, but clearly swimming in the same pond. Worth watching the whole thing, even though it is nowhere near as dramatic as the billing suggests, almost the whole set of FMOTL delusions are articulated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvjPZSZHhzU&t=1141s