Hendrickson Appeal -- USA Response Brief Now Online

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

That, and the tendency of lawyers to procrastinate and file at the last minute.
Exactly. Unlike Pete who has nothing to do BUT work on his legal briefs, the average U.S. Attorney has dozens if not hundreds of cases to deal with and can't drop everything to start work on one immediately.
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
Disilloosianed

Post by Disilloosianed »

Maybe John is just off somewhere working on his amicus brief.

"Now that the full power of the Great Pete has been revealed, all must be set right."
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Disilloosianed wrote:Maybe John is just off somewhere working on his amicus brief.

"Now that the full power of the Great Pete has been revealed, all must be set right."
Why wouldn't he be working on a writ of mandumbass? Doesn't that trump a amicus brief in the TP world?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Disilloosianed

Post by Disilloosianed »

True.....and there's always room for a writ of mandumbass....oh, wait...that was Jello.