Flurry Continued

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

webhick wrote:If he's not just being a moron, then I don't think he feels truly justified in his actions.
IMO, I would say he's just being a moron.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

The Operative wrote:
webhick wrote:If he's not just being a moron, then I don't think he feels truly justified in his actions.
If you read one of his pro se motions,his Motion in Limine for an Estopple (sic) to Supress Evidence requests that all the information that he blabbed to the Feds be suppressed, since he states that he only spoke to the Feds because he was promised to be released if he did.

He thought he was saving his own skin.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I’ll still go with “clueless TP idiot” for $100, please.

I think he would probably sell out his own mother to save his own hide, as he has proven by his actions.

I am also of the opinion that he doesn’t see anything wrong with what he was doing, certainly nothing he has said or written gives any indication of that.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ErsatzAnatchist

Post by ErsatzAnatchist »

The Operative wrote:
The next 30 years are going to pass pretty slowly for him. :|

A long, crappy thirty years. He should have tried the insanity defense. It's not too late, but he is rapidly running out of time.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Ersatz, I agree with you, with the added comment that they are going to be a very long miserable 30 years considering the dog walker’s over active mouth and bad attitude. I do not foresee a happy time for him, and that is considering that he only gets nailed for the one long charge and they don’t make him serve them consecutively instead of concurrently, and with his big mouth I would bet on the former rather than the later, based on his big mouth and lack of contrition.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.