UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Juisarian
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by Juisarian »

longdog wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:01 pm
The ultimate solution to the Brexit clusterfuck... Leave the EU... Go full on pirate. Even I'd vote for that :mrgreen:
We're going to tow the whole country outside of the Five Mile Limit!
Hercule Parrot
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Hercule Parrot »

We're going to become the Crimson Permanent Assurance!
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

And above all else, we're gonna make Neelu walk the plank! None o' this "vexatious litigant" nonsense. Just feed her to the sharks.

I like this free-floating pirate nation idea ye got goin' on. What be yer policies for immigratin'?
jonathan01n
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by jonathan01n »

TheNewSaint wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:01 pm And above all else, we're gonna make Neelu walk the plank! None o' this "vexatious litigant" nonsense. Just feed her to the sharks.

I like this free-floating pirate nation idea ye got goin' on. What be yer policies for immigratin'?
Lets bring back transportation - but voluntary this time
They can choose to stay prison here-
or to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Sentinel_Island
I don't think this is a human right violation if choice is given.

:sarcasmon:
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

jonathan01n wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:43 pm Lets bring back transportation - but voluntary this time
They can choose to stay prison here-
or to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Sentinel_Island
I don't think this is a human right violation if choice is given.
:sarcasmon:
Oh no, they'd likely infect the local population with something. Quatloos has long had somewhere better - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilha_da_Queimada_Grande
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

As far as punishment goes, Keelhauling is much more satisfying as a spectator sport for FMOL (or Freeman on the Sea) types.
It was an official, though rare, punishment in the Dutch navy, as shown in the painting, "The keel-hauling of the ship's surgeon of Admiral Jan van Nes." This shows a large crowd gathered to watch the event, as though it was a "show" punishment intended to frighten other potential offenders, as was flogging round the fleet. A contemporary description suggests it was not intended to be fatal:

Keel-Hauling, a punishment inflicted for various offences in the Dutch Navy. It is performed by plunging the delinquent repeatedly under the ship's bottom on one side, and hoisting him up on the other, after having passed under the keel. The blocks, or pullies, by which he is suspended, are fastened to the opposite extremities of the main-yard, and a weight of lead or iron is hung upon his legs to sink him to a competent depth. By this apparatus he is drawn close up to the yard-arm, and thence let fall suddenly into the sea, where, passing under the ship's bottom, he is hoisted up on the opposite side of the vessel. As this extraordinary sentence is executed with a serenity of temper peculiar to the Dutch, the culprit is allowed sufficient intervals to recover the sense of pain, of which indeed he is frequently deprived during the operation. In truth, a temporary insensibility to his sufferings ought by no means to be construed into a disrespect of his judges, when we consider that this punishment is supposed to have peculiar propriety in the depth of winter, whilst the flakes of ice are floating on the stream; and that it is continued till the culprit is almost suffocated for want of air, benumbed with the cold of water, or stunned with the blows his head received by striking the ship's bottom.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keelhauling
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Gregg wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:17 pm As far as punishment goes, Keelhauling is much more satisfying as a spectator sport for FMOL (or Freeman on the Sea) types.
Well, they do demand to be placed under maritime law.
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:30 pm Quatloos has long had somewhere better - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilha_da_Queimada_Grande
But that would ruin the only home of the critically endangered lancehead golden pit viper! Hardly seems fair on the snakes to inflict them with that sort of thing.

Especially when there are suitable islands far closer to home with at least equally umpleasant climatic conditions. Mingulay springs to mind as one example, but there are others in the Western Isles equally well kitted out with a permanently hungry midge population and horrible weather which aren’t being used for anything much.
ArthurWankspittle

Ah you mean like Rockall.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

So it looks as though Sabine McNeill's sentencing has been delayed until 9th January 2019, but from what El Coyote has reported on Hoaxstead it looks as though she could be facing 5 years.
Also discussed was the removal of all related material. Also mentioned that ongoing threatening or illegal posts from certain of Sabine’s supporters—names such as Angela Power-Disney, Andy Devine, and Thomas Dunn were mentioned—would be passed along to the judge
So although Neelu wasn't specifically mentioned her postings I would imagine must also be coming under some scrutiny.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

AndyPandy wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:17 pm So it looks as though Sabine McNeill's sentencing has been delayed until 9th January 2019, but from what El Coyote has reported on Hoaxstead it looks as though she could be facing 5 years.
Also discussed was the removal of all related material. Also mentioned that ongoing threatening or illegal posts from certain of Sabine’s supporters—names such as Angela Power-Disney, Andy Devine, and Thomas Dunn were mentioned—would be passed along to the judge
So although Neelu wasn't specifically mentioned her postings I would imagine must also be coming under some scrutiny.
Because of a window of opportunity, I went along to day one of the sentencing hearing yesterday. El Coyote couldn't make it so unlike the other reports, yesterday's are not the usual shorthand verbatim (Note: they are not mine, but I have added some elements to the narrative from memory).

Neelu has indeed been mentioned many times during proceedings. Whilst she is still as mad as a box of frogs, she has demonstrated that she is not completely stupid and has gone uncharacteristically quiet recently. However, I don't think she is capable of keeping it up after the trial is concluded. It is clear that the hoaxers are being monitored and that includes Neelu. It is noteworthy that those mentioned yesterday, who could be construed as making actionable posts, have either fled the country or are US based.

Sabine's sentence will depend on whether the judge classes her behaviour as High Culpability (2½ years) or Very High Culpability (5 years). It was my impression that the judge was more prepared to throw the book at her than the prosecution expected. And I wouldn't blame her. The first victim statement was harrowing to listen to let alone, be the subject of. It's why I save my vitriol for Neelu above all the FOTLer muppets.

I won't repost it here but I've posted an annotated commentary on the sentencing guidelines on Hoaxtead.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:06 pm
AndyPandy wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:17 pm So it looks as though Sabine McNeill's sentencing has been delayed until 9th January 2019, but from what El Coyote has reported on Hoaxstead it looks as though she could be facing 5 years.
Because of a window of opportunity, I went along to day one of the sentencing hearing yesterday. El Coyote couldn't make it so unlike the other reports, yesterday's are not the usual shorthand verbatim (Note: they are not mine, but I have added some elements to the narrative from memory).

Neelu has indeed been mentioned many times during proceedings. Whilst she is still as mad as a box of frogs, she has demonstrated that she is not completely stupid and has gone uncharacteristically quiet recently. However, I don't think she is capable of keeping it up after the trial is concluded. It is clear that the hoaxers are being monitored and that includes Neelu. It is noteworthy that those mentioned yesterday, who could be construed as making actionable posts, have either fled the country or are US based.

Sabine's sentence will depend on whether the judge classes her behaviour as High Culpability (2½ years) or Very High Culpability (5 years). It was my impression that the judge was more prepared to throw the book at her than the prosecution expected. And I wouldn't blame her. The first victim statement was harrowing to listen to let alone, be the subject of. It's why I save my vitriol for Neelu above all the FOTLer muppets.

I won't repost it here but I've posted an annotated commentary on the sentencing guidelines on Hoaxtead.
Many thanks Sage, was the fact that whilst apparently expressing remorse during her defence that she actually pleaded not guilty (and never changed that plea) mentioned as well?
longdog

Post by longdog »

AndyPandy wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:14 pm Many thanks Sage, was the fact that whilst apparently expressing remorse during her defence that she actually pleaded not guilty (and never changed that plea) mentioned as well?
Her highly selective memory, on-again-off-again internet expertise and her sense of remorse which only appeared once she was on the witness stand in this trial is unlikely to have done her any favours. If EC's reporting was as good and accurate as it seems, and I'm sure it was both, I think her defence was what I believe those skilled in the legal arts call 'taking the piss'.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

AndyPandy wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:14 pm Many thanks Sage, was the fact that whilst apparently expressing remorse during her defence that she actually pleaded not guilty (and never changed that plea) mentioned as well?
She ONLY expressed remorse to the 20 other families, not in relation to her main accusation which she said on oath: "I still believe the children". The judge specifically mentioned it. It is that statement which in my opinion will damn her and mean the baseline is Very High Culpability and the 5 year starting point. At the sentencing hearing she did actually plead guilty to the breach of restraining order offences, but I suspect that was far too late to be used in mitigation and wasn't in relation to the more serious stalking offences.

I was sat behind two of her acolytes, who would quietly snort and shake their heads every time the court was told that the RCJ had determined that the original accusations were baseless. They are quite disgusting people.

To be honest I was surprised by the attitude of the Judge. The charges are serious enough, but she was really pushing the parameters on matters that she will be considering in sentencing. You could see the main in-person victim impact statement made a big impression on her and it was difficult not to have a leaky eye during it.

The prosecution still haven't finished outlining their sentencing suggestions so it could still get worse for her.

Neelu better keep her mouth shut at the sentence or she will be put behind bars.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:45 am Ah you mean like Rockall.
Right climate, but not enough midges.
ArthurWankspittle

The Seventh String wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:13 pm
ArthurWankspittle wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:45 am Ah you mean like Rockall.
Right climate, but not enough midges.
Slippery when wet though.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:25 pm
She ONLY expressed remorse to the 20 other families, not in relation to her main accusation which she said on oath: "I still believe the children". The judge specifically mentioned it. It is that statement which in my opinion will damn her and mean the baseline is Very High Culpability and the 5 year starting point. At the sentencing hearing she did actually plead guilty to the breach of restraining order offences, but I suspect that was far too late to be used in mitigation and wasn't in relation to the more serious stalking offences.
Yes, her partial admissions were too late for any sentencing discount. Full discount of one-third is earned by guilty plea at first hearing. Some part is still available at the start of the trial, but is lost if the defendant chooses to put their victims through harrowing testimony. By your excellent write-up, I think my estimated sentence of 30 months may be the best she can hope for.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Considering that she isn't in the least repentant or sorry, and still thinks she is right, so she really isn't deserving of any consideration at sentencing. If she had been repentant she would have admitted her guilt to start with, apologized profusely, and would have taken her garbage down way before now. She has done NONE of those things.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Seasons greetings from Neelu, all you ever wanted to know about Swizzindo - but were too sensible to ask;
Merry Christmas & Happy New Life of Prosperity, Family Unity, Abundance, Joy and Eternal Bliss.
UN-Swissindo
UN Swissindo Wiki
All the information you need to know
Introduction to UN Swissindo
What is Swissindo? When and Who Founded Swissindo?
Royal K.681 M1
Royal K.681 M1

On October 16th, 2016 UN Swissindo and Kholipatul Immam Mahdi Ratu Adil, King of Kings Royal K.681, H.M. MR.A1.Sino.AS.S”2”.IR .Soegihartonotonegoro H.W.ST.M1, aka Royal K.681 M1, holder of F.L.O.-FESSELIO LIUZES ORFILLIZE, an authority not owned and not granted to any foundation/institution/organization/government, presented a Grand Acclamation that includes Debt Burden Liberation and M1 Master Bond Vouchers – a basic income for life as a Human Obligation, part of Payment Order 1-11 (P1-11), for the 7.5 billion people of the world, to a crowd of well over 20,000 Indonesians and world visitors, at Taman Pandang Monas, across from the Presidential Palace in Jakarta, Indonesia, Lighthouse of the World.

Royal K.681 M1 is the holder of ID-HISTORY MICROFILM, Certificate Code 99.98 Series 1-4, COMPTROLLER OF THE CURRENCY, No.6673283283254892G6757862892, CD – OWNERSHIP – B G – 57628682, Ownership of Investment Club, Legalized No. 6568895788923 / 4 Th. – 1060, Position Code: 0001 A.045, Basel – Tulingen – 45309684934 – F – 546572 and holds a Mandate to free humanity from all debt bondage, in the modern day slavery system, through the P1-11 program and to refinance the new world economy with a total amount of 1 Quintillion US dollars.

One might ask, “What is the background of this seemingly fantastical Mission and program, where did it originate and who are the people who constituted it?”
At last - some answers!
Answers will be provided first and foremost with consideration for protecting the Mission and honouring the Historical World Agreements of the Founding Fathers that have been long forgotten, ignored, buried or removed. However, all have been kept securely within Swissindo World Trust International Orbit, Dewan Ikatan Dokumen Internasional (Board Association of International Document). Some Top Secret Confidential facts still need to be protected. Only those in the top level of the governments and world institutions are aware and have the access to the classified information and that is hidden from the public view, and held in Trust of one single person, who is a Messenger of God, trusted by the Founding Fathers, to carry on with their noble wishes for Humanity, Royal K.681 M1.
So, no answers at all. Drat - and double drat.

"Some Top Secret Confidential facts still need to be protected" i.e. got to string the suckers along for a good while yet.

He's hiding behind the curtain offering a heart, a brain and a way back to Kansas it would seem.
On viewing the world documents, one may be astonished to perceive the spectacular declarations affirmed in them. Therefore, the validity and truth behind the history of UN Swissindo will further be elucidated.
When? Never.
Inevitably, it begins from the movement of the Founders, who fought for the freedom of Indonesia and the world. It is important to note that this chronicle is founded on the History of humanity’s evolution on planet Earth, as it relates to the Prime Creator, God (also known as, Elohim, Allah, I Am, YHWH, El Shaddai,, ...) and the incessant war between good and evil.

Please note: the following names and titles are names of entitlement, Rights by Divine and Physical Inheritance, Proof of Ownership, Position, Authority, Scope of Purpose, Proof as Legal Asset Holder, Master and Ultimate Sovereign over Global Assets.
All incomprehensible bollock-speak. Catherine is one with all of this;
Thank you Ved for explaining the lunacy.

That's what she says although I don't think that was what she means!
Another thing to note is that within Swissindo documents one comes across words and names that, on the surface, don’t make sense … “Big Top President”, for instance … know that these titles and documents are translated from Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian Language). Bahasa Indonesia, similar to Sanskrit or Hebrew, is an Ancient language, where the mere pronunciation of words, the very sounds are Creative, Sacred sounds with deep meaning and nuance. To translate such depth into what is a relatively young language, like English, there is sometimes difficulty getting the point across.
Still following this? I'm reading that bollock-speak doesn't translate too well into English. It continues
So the recommendation is this, upon hearing unfamiliar usage of English words, use the Heart to understand the MEANING of the words, the depth of their meaning, instead of the common, surface meanings, which at first sound out of place ... ... Please keep this in mind and heart as you peruse the following passages.
Feck me, I mean, the footle crew claim that legalese is a hidden language whose words have parallel or sometimes three or four different meanings dependent on how, when and by whom they are uttered, (Defeat = Victory etc), Swizz nonsense appears to trump even legalese.

So, have yourself a very merry Swizzindo Xmas and a 1 Quintillion US dollars New Year.

Neelu's Xmas message continues with the universal love, light and peace mission - but not for all;
Public Executions for Treasonous Criminals in priest robes who have ever once raped a baby or child, any lawyer, law enforcer or judge who has criminally covered up serious crimes wearing wigs and uniforms Hanging under the Treason Act 1776 is the only remedy for humanity.
She's kinda a bit blood-thirsty these days - and her wrath knows no bounds - even beyond the grave!
Let's start with a Death Sentence for Father Brendon Smythe who raped girls to father over 500 children. Ps even though he is dead...
Here's a shovel, Go get Jimmy Savile whilst you're at it.

No, there's no redemption here, no reflection on battles fought, battles lost, money pissed away, no warmth or empathy, just more of the same old Neelu. I don't think she should be nominated for any award this year because she is, in and of herself an institution in her own right, a shining example of the meanness of human spirit.

I'm reminded of the ending of the Harry Potter series when what's left of Voldemort is reduced to a shivering dried up creature, the last element of his soul in a ghostly rendering of limbo in an ethereal Kings Cross, in Neelu's case in a shadowy Royal Court of Justice where her shade will forever be trapped.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I wonder if Neelu has twigged to the fact that her “Big Top President” is currently cooling his heels in an Indonesian jail awaiting trial and based on some of his claims he may not make it out. They won't take kindly to some of his claims and an Indonesian court not kindly to you is not a thing to be wished for.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.