Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

wanglepin
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by wanglepin »

Comrade Sharik wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:44 pm From the linked Sun article
Harvey was left with severe injuries in 2005 following an accident in which he ran over himself.
A living metaphor for FMOTLism!
:haha:
D-C
Scalawag
Scalawag

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by D-C »

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicat ... rtificate

Paying debts using a NI number of Birth certificate
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

D-C wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:54 pm https://www.gov.uk/government/publicat ... rtificate

Paying debts using a NI number of Birth certificate
Clearly so many people have now become aware of the true situation that they are trying to cover it up! There cannot be any other explanation.

TheRambler :sarcastic:
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

DerbJD, the idiot at the Crawford eviction with a GoPro on a stick with Ravenscroft in tow is back.

He bores a baliff sensless who is trying to collect a TVL debt. He gets the woman to grant him Power of Attorney there & then. From personal experience this is one of the things that does need to be signed by a judge.

After a little comments section action he lets slip that they errrr paid up (on a payment plan).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7qVcc74xZU
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

hucknallred wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:19 am DerbJD, the idiot at the Crawford eviction with a GoPro on a stick with Ravenscroft in tow is back.

He bores a baliff sensless who is trying to collect a TVL debt. He gets the woman to grant him Power of Attorney there & then. From personal experience this is one of the things that does need to be signed by a judge.

After a little comments section action he lets slip that they errrr paid up (on a payment plan).

The man who studied mannerisms and inflictions, in reality he watched the box set of Lie to Me. To be honest I was more taken aback when he jumped out of his car saying “do you know who I am” just a bit delusional. :snicker:
Mike_p
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Mike_p »

hucknallred wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:19 am DerbJD, the idiot at the Crawford eviction with a GoPro on a stick with Ravenscroft in tow is back.

Unfortunately, I have to agree with DerbDJ that the bailiff is behaving like a prat. If you're a court appointed bailiff, you should not be telling someone to stop filming: it is entirely legal to film.

Also, power of attorney does not need to be signed for by a judge. In the UK, an LPA (Lasting Power of Attorney) needs to be registered with The Office of the Public Guardian (OPG). By giving an ordinary power of attorney the person is simply saying that they are happy for DerbDJ to view information that should otherwise be kept private under data protection laws.

The rest of what DerbDJ says does appear to be total bollocks.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

I keep noticing this lady, Sonja Hearn, popping up all the time on Krabbie's Council Tax group asking hopeless questions not just about Council Tax evasion, but covering just about the full range of FMOTL nonsense ...
Received council tax bill
I want to return unopened
What should I write on the envelope
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1957436 ... 1523423193
What is the best way to deal with council tax?
Some say ignore
Some say don’t ignore just offer a little
What’s the best way plz
Can anyone tell me if there is a way to remove yourself from the whole electrol register?
I asked them today to take me off and they said by law they can’t unless I’m changing to a new property
wrote:Sonja Hearn
February 17
Hi guys
Do we legally have to pay for gas and electric
Sonja Hearn
April 3 at 9:01 AM
Has anyone successfully stopped a deduction of earnings?
Sonja Hearn
April 8 at 9:54 AM
Has anyone tried the giro slip credit thing and has it worked for anyone ? Been hearing mixed things and wonder if it does work
Sonja Hearn
April 7 at 12:02 PM
I got the letter after tv licence came to my door
Told them I don’t need one and won’t be paying etc
Got this and others like it only to be contacted today by the court that they have no record of me or a fine !!!
Note the "letter" refers to a Magistrate's Court fine, ie after conviction. Doesn't stop the idiots providing advice that could only be relevant at the time of the original TVL visit.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Sounds like either an elaborate leg pull on the gullible or else this person is just woefully stupid and should seriously not be under her own care. If so this will not end well for her.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Can anyone tell me if there is a way to remove yourself from the whole electrol register?
Assume room temperature.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Snipercam7
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by Snipercam7 »

So.. it turns out RobEss lives down the road from me, or was perhaps staying with a friend (the question is, did they establish joinder?).

I was cycling home last night after 11pm and saw this travesty..

https://imgur.com/a/rDNl7YU
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

the weight of all those decals must kill the fuel mileage.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

I hope he has declared that to his insurers.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

Road legal. Current VED and MOT.
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

ExtraordinaryLight34 has posted an update on her TDA stuff. Nothing interesting on that front, took a hit to her credit for it, she still thinks the accounts are real. Unfortunately though she's been radicalized by the experience. Indicates she's going into tax protest next, references to Jews running the banking system, etc.
notorial dissent

Did any of the Canadian or UK freetards actually try the TDA stuff with the UK banking system? I can't imagine it went well if they did.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

You have to hand to those of us in The Illuminati, we sure have done a good job of getting poots to blame the jews for all the stuff we do.
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

A little snippet amongst the fairly stale Council Tax group, this guy apparently believes that leaving the EU will mean an end to Council Tax. I really can't think where that could have come from.
Paul Davies shared a post.
April 30 at 4:35 PM
This is true all vote get us out of the Eu no more council tax ,liability orders , no more knocking on your door by the scum who follow the Eu directive
notorial dissent

aesmith wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 11:22 am A little snippet amongst the fairly stale Council Tax group, this guy apparently believes that leaving the EU will mean an end to Council Tax. I really can't think where that could have come from.
Paul Davies shared a post.
April 30 at 4:35 PM
This is true all vote get us out of the Eu no more council tax ,liability orders , no more knocking on your door by the scum who follow the Eu directive
I can't imagine why he'd say that, sayeth I facetiously, all those things existed well before the advent of the EU, and will exist long after, if there is an after.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

But on the bright side, they can't force you to vaccinate your kids if they can't get the vaccines anymore, fresh produce will once again be a thing for the rich only and if you haven't got a garage full of toilet paper by now, well, you're gonna be in a sticky situation.

Ain't Brexit grand? It's like when kids start cutting themselves*, but when a country does it.

*A very serious problem that I'm not downplaying
longdog

Post by longdog »

I'm hoping there'll be another referendum. The explanations of how the first one was democratic but the second one wasn't will be very entertaining.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?