Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by Burnaby49 »

Will do but she's currently being very cagey about both her final location and where she is now. I don't ''do'' FB either. I set up a fake account under a name so common that FB keeps prodding my account to give some information so I can differentiate myself from the other 10,000 or so users with the same name. As John Le Carre said about the traitor and mole Gerald in his masterpiece Tinker Taylor soldier Spy;

"The art of being Gerald is to be one of a crowd"
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
exiledscouser
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by exiledscouser »

The fallout from the failed putsch continues. Jacquie is fuming about a traitor in their midst;
chief rabble rouser wrote: ⚠ WARNING

Janie Ofthefamily Walsh is a Trator to Scotland ! And the Entire Commonwealth !

She has violated her Oath of Article 61 !
Oh dear, another crack in the facade. The outrage bus accelerates into top gear;
She has no Clue how to Hold a proper Court De Jure to seek Remedy for the People

Only 1 person knew my location (Weatherspoons! There, that’s two!) and Janie was desperate to find out where I was ! And She was Presuring that person for information even going so far as to tell them to ignore me and tell her anyway "Fuck what Jacquie says" was the exact quote

She is Currently on a Man Hunt Searching for me to get a hold of David's Evidence the ONLY Thing that connects the dots to Hang the Criminals in Government !
Always with the hanging’ this crew, very bloodthirsty.

Sounds like she’s in possession of Dismal Dave’s earthly ashes like it’s some holy relic - probably thinking it’s a nice little’urn-er’. Whatever it might be things are becoming ever more cultish. Anyway, this current object of Jacquie’s hate has designs on some manifestation of Dreary Dave’s legacy that Jacquie has squirrelled away. Maybe it’s his sparkling personality. She continues;
The ONLY reason she would have for starting a Man Hunt for me to get her hands on David's Evidence when she has no Clue how to Use it is BLATENTLY Obvious !

The Regime wants it Gone and SHE is on the WRONG SIDE !

William Wallace is rolling over in his grave 😥

She is A Traitor to Scotland ! A Traitor to Humanity and Traitor to her Own Son !

Take Her Into Custody So She Can Stand Trial with the Rest of The Lucifarian Scum Trying to Enslave us All.

Let me know once she has been taken into custody we have to get on with Redress and end this War !
Aaaaaaand breathe. This shrill rant indicates to me at least that all is not well inside this woman’s head. I think she realises she might have alienated one or two of her fellow PLD’ers a tad so she finishers in a more conciliatory tone;
On a plus side this shows how close we are to the finish line so stay positive and don't worry I am safe and so is David's Evidence and that means your Children's Futures are Safe too 🤠
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

William Wallace is rolling over in his grave
As a revolting pedant, I feel duty bound to point out that Wallace fought to ensure Magna Carta wasn't imposed on Scotland. Oh, and that seeing as how he was hung drawn and quartered, the rolling over would be a sight to see.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

John Uskglass wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:08 am
William Wallace is rolling over in his grave
As a revolting pedant, I feel duty bound to point out that Wallace fought to ensure Magna Carta wasn't imposed on Scotland. Oh, and that seeing as how he was hung drawn and quartered, the rolling over would be a sight to see.
Given that after being hung, drawn and quartered the remains were frequently thrown in the local river, it really would be a sight. But in Wallace's case his remains were sent to various different places (according to Wikipedia) to be displayed, so equally challenging.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
longdog

Post by longdog »

I suspect "David's Evidence" is no more than the collected "thoughts" of Chairman David all of which were, and probably still are, freely available on the Facesbook. The description of it as "evidence" is no doubt as divorced from reality as Ms Feenicks herself.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

All of this reminds me of the "Dove of Oneness" from the world of NESARA with her rants and "explanations" of why NESARA was always getting delayed and never implemented. There were always traitors who somehow had the knack of interfering successfully with the NESARA law, there were always detailed and lengthy processes that had to be followed or met before the next step could be taken, there were mistakes made by well-meaning idiots that caused the process to have to start over, etc.

I almost suspect that the Phoenix is channeling the deceased Dove...
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Dove was a lot smarter. She ran her scam for at least five years and she was as popular as ever when she died. Jacquie's song and dance is imploding in less than a year. The FB page is full of fools who attempted to use Jacquie's scam to avoid paying their debts and it's all collapsing on them with creditors and officials just ignoring all the PLD rubbish and continuing payment collection and legal action. She's getting a rapidly increasing volume of complaints about how it's not working so, even without the impending failure of whatever action she's claiming will happen very soon, the scam is on its last legs.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
longdog

Post by longdog »

You can't expect the "remedy" to work until after the whatever it is happens. OK... It has happened and nothing happened but the happening is now being considered a dry run for the happening when whatever it was that happened happens again for real.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Traitor!

The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Ok, so Jacqui Phony-X is claiming that a person stole one CD with David's "evidence" from his "war crimes file", evidence that she states that must be presented in a properly convened court de jure and heard by every single person in the Commonwealth before the "war" ends. And without that evidence being presented as described above, Jacqui says that its over, redress can't be achieved, and that the movement is done. And that the thief ("Joanie of the family Walsh") has no ability to use the evidence herself since she doesn't understand it. The implication is that - surprise, surprise - only Jacqui is the one that can bring redress about.

Several thoughts occur to me:

(1) If this evidence is so valuable, so critical and necessary, then why isn't there another copy available? I mean, Jacqui did make copies of that and other CDs that David made, right?

(2) If this evidence is so destructive to the powers that be (who supposedly refused to give Robinson a court de jure to present his evidence since it would overthrow them) then would it not be more important for every one to know about it ahead of redress? So that they could study it, discuss it with others, and increase their knowledge and mastery of it? So why leave it under the control of one person?

(3) If this evidence is so important to the redress movement and it can only be seen and used by Phony-X, then why didn't she guard it to the same level of importance? Instead some underling is allowed access and stole it? Perhaps while Jacqui was out partying instead of redressing?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
SpearGrass
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by SpearGrass »

Is her hat getting bigger or is her head getting smaller?
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

SpearGrass wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:21 pm Is her hat getting bigger or is her head getting smaller?
Yes. :haha:
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Ten seconds in....

"This betrayal came close to my heart" <taps collar bone>

:haha:
longdog

Post by longdog »

The Observer wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:17 pm
Several thoughts occur to me:

(1)

Snip.

(3)
(4) She needs to find an excuse for the years-long abject failure of the "rebellion" and a scapegoat to blame it on.

On the subject of the actual CD... Who still uses them? At best they hold 750MB and you can't even buy an SD card with a capacity that low these days. I long since transferred all my CD and DVD data to a hard-drive and binned the disks.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

longdog wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:03 pm I long since transferred all my CD and DVD data to a hard-drive and binned the disks.
I've transferred all my CDs and DVDs to a hard drives. And a back up hard drive. And SD cards. And cloud storage... but still kept the originals, just in case I need to recreate them. Can't beat having actual physical stuff!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

Luddite :snicker:
hanlons razor
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by hanlons razor »

Apparently 20-30 have “seized” Edinburgh castle…

https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk/news/ed ... e-21335855

“Janie of the family Walsh” was apparently live streaming it
never attribute to malice that which can equally be explained by stupidity
hanlons razor
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by hanlons razor »

Link to the video for those interested
never attribute to malice that which can equally be explained by stupidity
SpearGrass
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by SpearGrass »

A dozen went to Chester Crown Court, they were required to leave their sleeping bags, food and drink outside. 4 couldn't stand it and left partway through the afternoon. Police attended and were asked to furnish a police inspector and chief constable to be arrested but they didn't.

The trials carried on. Staff were allowed to go home early to simplify security's job, so a nice bonus for them.

At 6.30 when the cleaners had finished they were asked to leave and they did.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

hanlons razor wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:50 pm “Janie of the family Walsh” was apparently live streaming it
And of course Jacquie is upset at the traitor in their midst going off early since this was all supposed to happen on Friday as revealed in the video below.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/7543384 ... 254895260/