UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by longdog »

Has that replaced the now outdated "Radio Rental"?
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

CrankyBoomer wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:53 pm

I lived - well lodged - in Ilford for a few years. On the opposite side of Valentines Park to the one where the princess lived though. It's quite possible I walked past her in the street on one of her good days though I can't say I know her. There is something familiar about her face but that could just be down to my having lived in the same general neighbourhood as she did for a while. I certainly didn't know her as a person. Similar expressions (but not geographically pertinent) I've heard to being so many stops short of Upminster are - in old (UK) money "He/she's not the full shilling" or "He/she's three ha'pence* short" (of the said shilling being understood). A more modern one I've heard is "He's/She's a sandwich short of a picnic". I'm sure there are others.

If I'm going to be pedantic I'd point out that Upminster is on the District Line, Ilford is on the overground and Gants Hill is on the Central Line (though Stratford (east London not on-Avon) serves as a point where people can change between all three lines (as well as the North London Line (overground - not sure if it still has the same name) and the Jubilee Line).

I don't know how my comment became lodged in the same borders as the previous quote but I tried editing it and couldn't change things. Sorry Pottapaug. *pronounced haypunce

Grixit: missing end bracket fixed
I know the pronunciation. I once had a large collection of British coins (the collection of farthings, by die variety, was 97% complete); but a burglary wiped that all out, and I'm too old to spend another 45 years rebuilding it.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Another resounding success today for EWE. He successfully applied to have his restraining order not extended for another two years! And the court awarded him £5,000 in costs too!

At least I think this is what Neelu was saying but I may have grasped the wrong end of the stick...... 😀
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Funny how they always want to appeal their "wins" ..
Ved Chaudhari · 0:21 Tony Griffiths then edward told the judge that she froze his assets and stopped his brothers probate, so she knows he can't pay. He will appeal. She refused his appeal.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Right... So if there's any truth to this at all it's that costs of £5000 were awarded against ELEWE.

Or maybe not... With Princess Nutbag it's impossible to tell if her reports of court proceedings are true, partly true or just a figment of her psychotic imagination.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

The way that I read things, the £5000 was indeed assessed against "EL"EWE.

I also learned that Ved Chaudhuri/Nellu Berry/Whoeverthehell Sheis has a new professional endeavor:

http://internationaljurists.org/?fbclid ... f-mUASOL0k

She claims to work for them. The ICJ appears to be a legitimate entity; so either Ved is lying, she has snookered someone into hiring her, or the ICJ isn't what it appears to be.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Or it means she's paid $50 to become a member and deluded herself into believing that this gives her some kind of authority to claim that she represents them. Next time she goes delusional in court she'll ramble on how she's an official of the International Jurists and has the legal authority to take over proceedings or dismiss the case.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:04 am The way that I read things, the £5000 was indeed assessed against "EL"EWE.

I also learned that Ved Chaudhuri/Nellu Berry/Whoeverthehell Sheis has a new professional endeavor:

http://internationaljurists.org/?fbclid ... f-mUASOL0k

She claims to work for them. The ICJ appears to be a legitimate entity; so either Ved is lying, she has snookered someone into hiring her, or the ICJ isn't what it appears to be.
Sounds like that International Court of Justice thingy from a few years ago there in the UK. All the US sovcits were all slathering that they were going to get court orders against the US courts from a foreign court and solve all their problems. Worked really well, right up til someone actually tried it, then abject JAIL.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:04 amShe claims to work for them. The ICJ appears to be a legitimate entity; so either Ved is lying, she has snookered someone into hiring her, or the ICJ isn't what it appears to be.
That's been on her Facebook for as long as I can remember .. "Works at International Council of Jurists". However I've seen no indication of a connection other than her mentioning it.
Juisarian
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Juisarian »

Sounds like a legal fiction to me.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

You can only be a member of the ICJ in England if you are a lawyer, barrister etc. Its local affliate is JUSTICE, a registered charity. It is possible to become an associate member for £15.

However, the one she is associated with is this bunch of LARPers. https://icj2.webs.com/

An extract just for giggles:
INDIVIDUAL (INTERNATIONAL) COURT OF JUSTICE

Each person is a walking court, judge and jury...a person can do more by putting their grievance in an affidavit of truth of dishonour including the remedy they seek, than relying on courts and judges..by sending a copy of a Notarised Affidavit of Truth of Dishonour in a Commercial Lien to the offending party, giving them 30 days to rebut the truth, if there is no rebuttal (accusing you of telling lies) and no remedy is offered or agreed, the remedy you seek becomes law...This document is permanent, even after your death...so everyone must have one for each remedy sought...
Sound familiar? :snicker:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Juisarian
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Juisarian »

Cool let's give it a whirl.

affidavit of truth of dishonour
to quatloos of the domain com
from Juisarian
grievance I want a cooler user level designation
remedy all the gold and platinum in existence
you have 30 days bitches
|\ ____
| \.-./ .-'
\ _ _(
| .)(./
| \(
| \ |
| \vvv |
| |__ |
jgs / `-. |
longdog

Post by longdog »

I'm not sure if this has been posted before but the truly loathsome Andy Devine grants us an insight into the "court filings" of ELEWE.

The words "rambling", "incoherent" and "bat-shit crazy" don't even come close. I can only imagine the reaction this incomprehensible drivel gets if it lands on the desk of anybody who isn't a psychotic lunatic. Although I very much doubt it ever gets further than the shredder after the lucky recipient struggles through the first half page.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/2020-01- ... smpIF8Jjx0

This is the first page and it goes down hill from there... No... Really... This is as sane as it gets...

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Yup, NOT sane at all, I can see why EWE is not supposed to be practicing law. I don't much see how he ever practiced if that is an accurate sample of his writing style.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Practiced law? I don't think he's practiced English.
TBL

Post by TBL »

I think his medical issues may be impairing his mental faculties. I truly feel sorry for him.
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

TBL wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:29 pm I think his medical issues may be impairing his mental faculties. I truly feel sorry for him.
Trouble is TBL, if you are referring to AD, he's made some nasty allegations - accusing people who disagree with him of being Satanists or paedophiles. If you are referring to EWE, you may be right; as far as I know he (EWE) has been struck off the solicitors' roll and can't practice.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I'd put ELEWE in the category of bonkers and confused and I suspect drifting into senility. I tend towards the view that he doesn't really have a clue what's going on around him and so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. If nothing else his antics are quite entertaining. The "On the run in Basildon from a urology fraud" incident was so bizarre it will stay with me for many years.

Princess Nutbag and Devine are bonkers and thoroughly unpleasant. For them I have nothing but contempt and I really don't care if either or both of them are technically mentally ill or not. They would be vile, loathsome excuses for human beings either way.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

longdog wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:15 pm They would be vile, loathsome excuses for human beings either way.
It is always a case of are they mad or bad. I have tolerance for stupid and easily led which encompasses the great majority of our dear FOTLers, but those two go above and beyond. Lee Cant is also vile.

There is also someone else I would add to that list, but I am aware of contempt of court requirements so I'll keep it to myself for now :wink:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

TBL wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:29 pm I think his medical issues may be impairing his mental faculties. I truly feel sorry for him.
I thought the reference was to EWE. And kidney disease can have the side effect of confusion.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self